TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2019, 11:57 PM   #11
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I dunno what theyre doing to increase they gate but they should be very concerned. Granted for the first time ever the gate isnt paying the bills but thats a huge revenue stream to have hemorrhage like that.
Case in point on how they can ruin an upside - remember how they were pushing the network at the exclusion of the PPV market? They not only actively and repeatedly told the audience they were dummies for doing the thing they always did for access to the monthly big show, but got themselves locked into the $10 price point when they could've asked for a bit more just from the strength of those PPVs. As they were, I mean. Now, since the PPVs on average are kinda "meh", the value proposition isn't as high.

Speaking of value, I wonder how much tix are anymore? That might also be compounding the problem. You present fans with a conundrum: spend an estimated $50 or so to go to a house show full of people your weekly TV tells me aren't worth watching for free or browse anything that might strike my fancy on demand for $10 in that month?
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote