TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Max Payne rate with you?
5 - It took all the pain away. 0 0%
4 - Not a pain at all. 3 30.00%
3 - Somewhat of a pain. 1 10.00%
2 - Painfully subpar. 0 0%
1 - A giant pain in the ass 0 0%
Haven't played it. 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2021, 08:19 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 79

Who wants a new Rate the Game? Who wants a new Rate the Game? It's you! Yes, it's you! Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Erm...ahem...not sure where that came from. But it is time for another Rate the Game and you all are excited about it, right? Right? Well, anyways, this is Rate the Game: Week 79: this time it's not Rate the Game: Week 78! I mean, Week 78 was all about that Half-Life 2 game...which we need to fit on our leaderboard. So let's take a look at what the average tell us. Take it away, leaderboard.

Oof, how about that? Half-Life 2 performs fairly well but it just barely, JUST BARELY, eeks out ahead of its predecessor, claiming the number 34 spot for itself with a 3.85 overall rating. Looks like those two are going to be spending some quality together, barring any surprises. Could this week's game create a divide between those two? Or better yet, land itself in our elite top ten? Let's take a look at what we have in store for us this week...

via GIPHY

Not another sequel but a franchise-starter nonetheless. This week we're taking a look at the neo-noir, third-person action cop drama, Max Payne! This baby got a shit ton of praise and awards, including a BAFTA but what's the skinny with you guys? How does it fare with you? Let's dive in and rate and discuss and enjoy another week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote