TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 10-05-2021, 09:37 AM   #161
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
so now brock is the free agent will he come out with a heath slater free agent shirt.
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:30 PM   #162
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Reports saying they planned to split the Street Profits with Montez going to Raw and Dawkins staying on SmackDown. Montez has “star potential” so that could have been interesting.

Instead they split every women’s tag team.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 04:10 PM   #163
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Coulda told you about Gable Stevenson months ago. WWE Fan Council shit gets sent out where they ask about upcoming ideas / trends and one of them HEAVILY focused on Olympic athletes and had a short list of names. Lots of them are sent out after PPV's to "rate" them, but they seem to send 1-2 per quarter that have to do with generating new content.

Next time I get one of these, I'll have to screencap some shit and post it here to see what actually comes to fruition.
That would be cool.

For the record, I knew that they were obviously behind Steveson. Sent a personal training van to his college and have already announced a TV debut date. It’s just surreal. I can’t remember them ever being so transparent about a guy. I hope he’s more Brock Lesnar/Kurt Angle than Tom Magee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Reports saying they planned to split the Street Profits with Montez going to Raw and Dawkins staying on SmackDown. Montez has “star potential” so that could have been interesting.

Instead they split every women’s tag team.
Eh, I’m fine with splitting the Street Profits, honestly. But I wouldn’t have them on separate shows.

I had this idea for early next year where Cameron Grimes would get called up and start fucking with people with his money. He would pay the Street Profits to try and take out Rey Mysterio & Son for the Tag Titles. Montez would want nothing to do with it. Angelo starts acting heelish behind Ford’s back. They end up hurting the knee of Dominik. Ford is disgusted. Angelo ends up turning on Ford in a tag match against Dolph & Roode. The Dirty Raw Dawgz are with Cameron Grimes.

Ford and Dawkins would feud through the Rumble. The whole program would be to put Ford over. He wins at the Rumble and at No Way Out (or Elimination Chamber or whatever the fuck). Ford feels betrayed by his partner and friend, of course. Dawkins hopefully shows something as a guy who has worked too hard to play it nice and safe. He remembers what “Street Profits” was about. He’s more a “reluctant” heel than most. He’s “bad” because of external factors. Which Ford finds morally weak.

At Mania, Ford has moved on to Baron Corbin, now working for Grimes too. Grimes is working Mysterio one-on-one. Ford beats Corbin. Not a classic match or anything, but my thinking was that Corbin just seems like a higher priority WWE star than most. Plus, if Ford shows something there, he can show it against more dynamic performers up the card.

After the match, Ziggler, Roode and Corbin beat the piss out of Ford. Angelo Dawkins hits the ring and helps Ford clear it out. The Street Profits aren’t back together, but Dawkins has cleared his conscience. Ford gets a big rub and begins a singles push, which would have seen him as a front-runner to win the 2023 Rumble.

The funny thing is, that was before Baron Corbin actually started doing the rich gimmick himself.

Now, on Raw, if they want to split them up, I’d just have Angelo Dawkins join The Hurt Business. I think he fits the mould of the group way more than Cedric Alexander, for example. He’s got that amateur background that Lashley and Shelton both have. Sets up Ford to do some stuff against Lashley.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote