TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 06-05-2019, 01:30 AM   #721
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Plus, fuck's sake, WWE already got Kairi and Io, don't let them get Mayu too.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:02 AM   #722
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Last year, you got the vibe that New Japan really wanted to lock some people down and use them to expand their presence a bit. AEW kind of cut that grass. They've been dealt the hand that the top North American talent is not going to be primarily associated with New Japan, which has got to sting. There's also that loyalty to ROH and CMLL, despite AEW and AAA each casting a much longer shadow at this point.

If the Lucha Bros have signed with CMLL as well as AEW, then you'd think that it would open up the parties to negotiating. The AEW/AAA relationship might have scared off CMLL, but if Pentagon and Fenix are there, then there seems to be streams crossing all over the place.

The exposure New Japan would get on TNT is far more valuable than anything ROH can offer them right now. They don't have to completely forsake the CMLL relationship for it either. They can have their talent work with each other or with talent that they know aren't going to be, for example, jobbed out to Sammy Guevara the next week.

It's a little part loyalty another part stubbornness.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:36 AM   #723
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The ability to have true main eventers guest star on AEW is only possible with a NJPW relationship. So far things look more promising than not. Obviously they haven't cut a deal together but they do support each other and are more like friendly promotions than not.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:10 PM   #724
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Following a night in which Raw ratings rebounded, SmackDown did not follow suit.

Despite a much-hyped appearance by Goldberg ahead of his match against The Undertaker at Super ShowDown in Saudi Arabia, SmackDown dropped to 2.016 million viewers on Tuesday, down three percent from last week. There was no major sports competition, with both the NBA and NHL finals having the night off ...

Year-over-year, SmackDown was only down six percent, the third straight week that drop has been in the single digits. The episode retained the usual 84 percent of Raw's audience from the night before.
Quote:
A pre-show match has been added to the lineup for Friday's Super ShowDown event.

WWE announced today that The Usos will face The Revival on the Super ShowDown pre-show. The pre-show begins at 1 p.m. Eastern time, with the main card starting at 2 p.m. Eastern.
Quote:
The NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion and NWA National Champion will be teaming up at ROH Best in the World.

NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis & NWA National Champion Colt Cabana vs. The Briscoes has been announced for Best in the World. The pay-per-view is taking place at the UMBC Event Center in Baltimore, Maryland on Friday, June 28.
Quote:
Mickie James will be out of action for the foreseeable future, as she is going to undergo ACL surgery.

She confirmed the news this afternoon on a Instagram Live post. She said that she had an MRI on Monday and found out the same day about the injury. She also mentioned that she didn’t know when she would be getting the surgery.

She was injured during a match this past weekend against Carmella at a house show in Waco, Texas that eventually had to be cut short. There were earlier reports that she was injured, but to what extent wasn’t known at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The GoFundMe Campaign to assist the daughter of Ashley Massaro created by a number of current and former WWE stars has raised $46,010 and counting. To assist in the effort, which is raising money for Massaro's daughter's education, click here.

Meanwhile, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley will be selling Cactus Jack t-shirts via Pro Wrestling Tees with the proceeds going to Massaro's daughter's education fund starting this Friday:
Link for those interested: https://www.gofundme.com/ashleymassa...ducationalfund , https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wre...r-alive-2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
As of this morning, the WWE live event in Reno, Nevada is still scheduled to take place. If it does, it will be the first Smackdown Monday night live event to take place and not be canceled since the Wild Card rule was announced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Sami Zayn announced that he will be running another fundraising campaign to raise money for medical relief in Syria, timed to begin at the same time as WWE's Super Showdown in Saudi Arabia, this Friday at 2 PM EST:.

That timing is obviously set for a reason:

Intensified attacks in NW Syria are targeting civilians & medical facilities.

I will once again be partnering with @sams_usa to launch a mobile clinic in Syria to bring medical aid to those in desperate need.

Our fundraiser will be launched Friday, June 7, 2pm EDT.

Please RT. https://t.co/ypQi7HOjST
— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) June 5, 2019
Link: https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1136374623824678912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Dustin Rhodes discusses his bloody affair with Cody.

One of the highlights at All Elite Wrestling's Double or Nothing was the brother vs. brother affair between Dustin and Cody Rhodes ...

Speaking to Chris Jericho on Talk is Jericho, Dustin discussed getting busted open in the bout and his philosophy on blood.

"I know a lot of people were worried. I was worried. You do it and you see it start streaming out and I was like, 'Oh no. I went a little bit too deep.' 10 minutes go by and I'm starting to worry because the whole ring is red, it's all in my eyes, I'm trying to wipe it out but it keeps shooting out to my heartbeat. It gets scary. After 15 minutes, I knew I'd be okay. You saw the fans faces. They were horrified, but into it. It was incredible," said Dustin.

"I've always been told, 'red on the head is green in the pocket.' I believe that to be true to an extent, when it's used sparingly. It was just right [At Double or Nothing]. I'm still on a huge high from this match. We stole the show from the legendary Chris Jericho," he joked.
Quote:
A few years ago, WWE started doing live podcast episodes of the Steve Austin Show on WWE Network. Guests included Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, and others. While most of the interviews went smoothly and featured Austin chatting with his guests about a variety of topics, his interview with Jon Moxley (formerly Dean Ambrose in WWE) was an awkward affair that Austin couldn't get back on track after Moxley checked out.

Speaking to Wade Keller of PWTorch, Moxley revealed why he shut down during the interview.

"I don't remember it being very good. I was looking forward to it. I went there on my day off and I was like, 'Cool, we're going to talk wrestling.' A producer called me a week before to prep and was trying to ask super personal deep questions about my childhood. And I was like, 'it's kinda none of your business.' I didn't want to drag up my shit on national television. Within five seconds [of the interview], I'm getting these questions. [Austin] said something that pissed me off and I mentally shut down," recalled Moxley. "I love Steve and had that been a regular interview, I would have hung up on him. I think he wanted me to bury the shit out of everything. But I'm WWE Champion at the time and doing double shots. I'm beat to shit and working my ass off. And guys like Steve will be, 'Why don't you just go off-script?' The whole situation is different than when he was there. He could say 'Austin 3:16,' I get a dumb script. I can't go into all this on this podcast because I'm trying to stand up for my generation and the boys. I just wanted to talk about wrestling."

Moxley continued, "All these Attitude Era guys are calling our generation 'lazy and scared for our jobs.' They don't understand the shit we're dealing with. It's not 1998. I didn't know how to get into that in that setting. I just went to autopilot. I knew what he wanted but I didn't know how to give it to him. We didn't have enough time to get into it all. And I was pissed off because I felt bamboozled by that producer that I told that I was interested in talking about my family."
Quote:
Mattel is celebrating Randy Savage's time as the spokesperson for Slim Jim by releasing an exclusive figure that will be available in limited quantities at Mattel's San Diego Comic-Con retail booth from July 17-21. Fans can pre-order the figure, which costs $29.99, through Entertainment Earth beginning on June 18.

TPWW Frontpage stuff:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:36 AM   #725
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
….I'm getting that Macho Man action figure and I am going to proudly display it for all time.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:46 PM   #726
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
WWE has revealed a list of names who tried out for NXT UK this week in London, England.

The camp, which ran for three days, hosted eighteen women from across Europe, Australia and Canada. William Regal, along with Sarah Stock, Jack Starz, James Mason, Joel Allen and Chris Sharpe led the tryouts.

Some of the highlights of the list include:

Karen Glennon, who is best known as Session Moth Martina. She has worked for a number of UK promotions including EVE, OTT and PROGRESS as well as SHIMMER and Stardom.
Candy Floss, who has made appearances before on NXT UK.
Valkyrie Marie Cusack, who is the current OTT women’s champion.
Steph De Lander from Australia, known as the Python Powerhouse. She has played soccer and has a ballet and tap dancing background.
Jamie Hayer, from Southampton, England, who has done tours with Stardom.
Gisele Mayordo, who trained under Lance Storm and was a competitive figure skater before transitioning to pro wrestling.
Kaydell Joyce, aka Debbie Keitel. A former powerlifting champion who has trained with Marty Jones and Emi Sakura.
Chloe Smyth, who wrestles under the name Dani Luna and is the current Dragon Pro Wrestling women’s champion.
Quote:
Dr. Wagner Jr. and LA Park will be facing off in a tag match when Wagner makes his MLW debut next month.

Wagner & El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. vs. Park & El Hijo de LA Park has been announced for MLW's television tapings in Cicero, Illinois on Saturday, July 6. The tapings are being called "Kings of Colosseum" and are taking place at Cicero Stadium.
Quote:
7,650 people was the attendance for the BOSJ finals at Sumo Hall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
I noticed on Instagram that Sasha Banks is using her real name. Should WWE be concerned about another CM Punk scenario, or are we already there?

No. It's a CM Punk situation when she walks out and doesn't return. All indications are that she will be returning when the time is right. Using her real name on Instagram is nothing more than her using it to differentiate herself from the persona she portrays on WWE TV.
From PWI's weekly Q&A articles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer Newsletter
With less than a day to go before WWE’s Super Showdown in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, there is a story which for long-term news and propaganda purposes makes the first and probably last Undertaker vs. Bill Goldberg mach seem like nothing ...

But, for real, there will be a time, and it may even be on 6/7, that WWE does host the first women’s pro wrestling match in Saudi Arabia. Natalya and Alexa Bliss are in Saudi Arabia as of this writing. WWE will take credit for changing culture. Of course, that’s silly. There are women competing in sports at schools (only in private schools, so rich has its privilege but two years ago women in public schools were allowed to at least take P.E. classes). Until last year, women were prohibited from attending any events in most stadiums. Last year that changed, although they are allowed at shows like this, although it is segregated seating. Somehow I don’t think the female Sputnik Monroe is coming from WWE to modernize this and change society, but we shall see. Women’s basketball competition dates back to 2003.

By the way, it was outside forces that have led to changes for women in Saudi Arabia. It wasn’t WWE, it was the IOC. You know how they did it? Before the 2012 Olympics, they told Saudi Arabia that if you don’t have a women’s team, your men’s team is banned from competing. Suddenly, there were women, at least in certain social circles, allowed to compete in sports, private school were allowed sports teams and they’ve sent women to the last two Olympics. Going there, taking the money, and waiting as is going on at this writing for the government to decide what it’s going to do hardly qualifies. Still, will WWE at some pont, maybe next week, talk about its influence more than you ever heard watching the last two Olympics? Yes.

So here’s the situation. At one point, evidently the government told WWE that they would allow them to have a women’s bout on the 6/7 show in Jeddah, which is a more progressive city than Riyadh, likely the home of the November show. That may explain why there is no All-women’s PPV show on the 2019 schedule after how successful, at least aesthetically, the first show was.

But it’s gone back-and-forth. WWE never spoke a word about it, because it would be an embarrassment if they promoted it and then got the thumbs down when they arrived. But now, it’s still going to be tough. The news is out that Natalya and Bliss are in Saudi Arabia with the idea of doing a match. There is no confirmation such a match will or won’t take place. The company has hinted about it in case it doesn’t. But if it doesn’t, the company does look bad because at that point they would have been strung along, and then told no. For that reason, if Saudi Arabia looks at the big picture and doesn’t want to embarrass WWE, they need to allow it. They care enough about not embarrassing WWE that they allowed them to do the second show without spouting the propaganda that the relationship was built on in the first place.

Even now, WWE has promoted the show, constantly talking about how it is as big or bigger than WrestleMania, using the city “Jeddah,” but banning the term Saudi Arabia from its own television. Of course that term isn’t banned with all the localized promos the wrestlers have done for that market.

Really, there’s no reason women shouldn’t be allowed on the show. The IOC forced them to allow women to compete in sports. The Russian circus came to town and for whatever reason, they were allowed to have their women perform in tight outfits. Of course, that led to a conservative backlash and the people who okayed that ended up it hot water over it. Mariah Carey performed there on 1/31, and was heavily criticized for doing so, more covered up than se would be at a U.S. concert, but still flashingly dressed. Actually most of the criticism of her came from Saudi Arabian women, who felt a star of her stature shouldn’t endorse and do the bidding of a government that treats women the way they do. Unlike Carey, WWE is way below the line that people in the U.S., or Saudi Arabia, would care. And it was believed the government brought in Carey specifically to rebuild its image after the Khashoggi murder.

It will be a ten or 11 match show, with Natalya vs. Bliss as the question mark. While the show is listed for a 2 p.m. Eastern start, the first match, the Usos vs. The Revival, will likely go into the ring about 30 minutes earlier, during the pre-show, so it’s likely a four-and-a-half hour show.
Basically WWE is going to try and take credit for changing Saudi culture by having a women's match in reality it was the IOC that told the Saudi government to ease their ban on women or else be banned from the Olympics a few years ago and the Saudi government trying to clean up its image post-embassy murder scandal.

Quote:
We have a lot more information regarding the television PPV business in the U.S. as it regards WWE, AEW and Impact ...

At this point, Double or Nothing is estimated at somewhere between 98,500 and 113,000 buys worldwide. The best estimate has U.S. PPV buys at around 71,000, with almost an exact 50/50 split between television and B/R Live. That’s notable because nobody does a 50/50 split. The biggest split I’ve heard of for a television PPV and streaming was Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov, which was an 80/20 split in favor of television. Usually it’s closer to 85/15. What’s also notable is that in the U.K., the split was closer to 75/25 in favor of television, but in the U.K. the heavy marketing was on ITV 4 for ITV Box Office and there wasn’t really much of a push for streaming PPV, but still a solid percentage did get it streaming.

WWE Money in the Bank did about 15,700 PPV buys. It looks like,. because most WWE fans get PPV on the network rather than television because of the lower price, it’s probably around 11 percent of the number of who would have bought the PPV at regular prices, are still buying these shows on PPV.
Quote:
The 6/29 show in Melbourne, Australia will be broadcast live as a worldwide iPPV on Fite TV rather than on New Japan World. “Expanding into a new market brings with it new challenges; while we did not have the infrastructure in place in Australia for the quality of stream World viewers deserve, FITE have stepped up and offered their world class production and distribution expertise for the event,”NJPW’s General Manager of the International Department Michael Craven told Foxsports.com.au. “We realize how important it is that NJPW World has complete coverage of every single major event we put out, but also want to accommodate those fans that want to watch live, and that's what drove us to go with FITE for the timed exclusivity deal.”
Quote:
While it’s a year away, this has been talked about for a long time, but the decision regarding the 2020 G-1 is a big one. Almost all the major arenas in Japan will be booked for the 2020 Olympics. So either they will have to move G-1 up earlier, or later, or do a G-1 outside of Japan. If their U.S. business was stronger I could see a U.S., U.K. and Australia G-1, maybe finishing in Japan after the Olympics, but this Dallas show has not been a success thus far even with the G-1 label. The loss of Kenny Omega has really hurt outside of Japan.
Quote:
The New York Post ran a major story on Ashley Massaro (they actually have run a number of stories on her since her death) noting that on 5/15 she was texting Rochelle Loewen, who worked with her in WWE before later playing several seasons in the Lingerie Football League ...

The Post reported that many had speculated on, that Massaro was found hanging by her 18-year-old daughter Alexis. Loewen said Massaro had talked with her about depression but she never thought Massaro would kill herself. The story also quoted Cara Pipia, said to be Massaro’s best friend since childhood, who said that when they were 15 or 16 they had lost one of their best friends to suicide and then over the past year they had lost another friend to it and Massaro supported suicide awareness hotlines. Massaro went so far as to talk about suicide prevention and suicide awareness on her weekly radio show. The Go Fund Me campaign for Alexis’ for her education has topped $45,000 over the weekend.
Quote:
Since this involves one of the most famous angles in pro wrestling history, David Letterman gave some interesting history regarding the 1982 episode of his show with Jerry Lawler and Andy Kaufman as guests. The two were doing an angle in Memphis that got national attention since Kaufman was a major television star who was mocking Lawler and Memphis and Lawler gave him a jumping piledriver. Kaufman pretended he was badly injured, was hospitalized and went everywhere in a neck brace to put the angle over. Then they ended up on Letterman to supposedly make amends, but it ended with Lawler slapping Kaufman, Kaufman throwing water or coffee on Lawler and Kaufman doing an expletive laden promo on live television (it was bleeped out). Many lists of the biggest moments in U.S. television history have listed that episode of the Letterman show. Letterman was on “My Next Guest” and asked about the episode and said that Kaufman did let him know before they started filming what was going to happen. Letterman did open his show the next night and basically said it was something Lawler and Kaufman had planned, but even after saying that a lot of people believed it was real
Quote:
Pro Wrestling Revolution owner Gabriel Ramirez announced that starting with its 6/22 show, they will hire two EMTs for every event. Ramirez, who said he was close with Silver King and went to Mexico recently, said even with the added cost that he realized that if something happened to a wrestler, or a fan, at his show, he could never say he did at least what he should have been able to do to avoid a tragedy. He noted that in commission states, this is mandated, but so many states are no longer regulated and Silver King’s death came in a place where the show wasn’t regulated and it took so long before he got medical attention. He’s hoping that in California in particular, because it’s not regulated, that promoters all do the same, comparing it to auto insurance, with the idea that nobody likes having to pay for insurance, but if you want to drive a car, you really have to have it
Quote:
Regarding whether AEW will acknowledge Jon Moxley as U.S. champion on its 6/29 show in Daytona Beach hasn’t been decided. The key debate points are this. New Japan has no relations with AEW and does have relations with ROH, a competitor. However, a huge percentage of AEW fans likely subscribe to New Japan World, or if not, an Internet-driven company, they would be aware of Moxley as champion. To deny it and ignore it would be taking a page from WWE and create a needless elephant in the room. AEW is also focused on very few belts, with the idea of keeping the belts important. That’s an argument not to talk about other belts, although they did have an AAA tag title match on their first PPV show, but AAA is also a partner.
Quote:
In another change, talent being signed to new NXT contracts are getting five-year deals instead of the previous three-year deals for beginners, trying to lock people in to where it’s a long time before they can test the free agent market. It’s one thing for someone like Mysterio to be able to get an 18 month deal because WWE wanted him away from the outside and he realized he had leverage to get what he wanted, and it’s another thing for guys with no experience to try and say they don’t want to commit to five years and only want three. But really that’s the case across the board at least WWE contracts guarantee significant money unlike some other company contracts that are out there where guys are making nothing and locked up in a marketplace where WWE wants to lock up anyone they see as marketable talent
Quote:
More NXT name changes.

At tonight's NXT live event in Largo two Independent stars who recently signed with NXT made their in-ring debuts. And have new names to boot.

First, DJZ made his debut, taking on Kona Reeves. DJZ scored the victory in the contest, but the big news is that DJZ is now going by the name Joaquin Wilde.

Next up, Shane Strickland made his debut in a tag team bout. Strickland teamed with Brennan Williams to take on Elliot Sexton and Jonah Rock. Strickland and Williams picked up the victory in the contest. Like DJZ, Strickland got a new name in his NXT debut and is now Isaiah Scott.

TPWW Frontpage stuff:
Old 06-06-2019, 10:50 PM   #727
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If anything happens to Alexa Bliss, i'm coming for you Vince!
RP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:40 AM   #728
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lol, WWE ignoring a history of women's athletics to try and promote their Women's Revolution. That is going to be classic.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:52 PM   #729
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
John Cena is officially part of the Fast and the Furious cast.

It was confirmed today that Cena has joined the cast for "Fast & Furious 9." The character that he's playing has yet to be revealed, but Deadline reported that the word coming to them is that Cena plays "a badass.”

Deadline also noted that they've heard Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson won't be in "Fast & Furious 9."
Quote:
Three title matches have been added to the card for Stomping Grounds.

Universal Champion Seth Rollins will defend his title against Baron Corbin, Kofi Kingston will defend the WWE Championship against Dolph Ziggler in a steel cage match, and Becky Lynch will defend the Raw Women's Championship against Lacey Evans. All three of those matches were announced during today's Super ShowDown broadcast.

Rollins vs. Corbin and Kingston vs. Ziggler are both rematches from Super ShowDown.

Rollins retained against Corbin at Super ShowDown after Corbin argued with the referee. Corbin tried to bring a steel chair into the ring, Corbin and referee John Cone argued, and Rollins rolled up Corbin to get the win ...

The steel cage stipulation for Kingston vs. Ziggler at Stomping Grounds was set up by their match today. After Ziggler superkicked Xavier Woods on the outside, Woods kicked Ziggler when the referee wasn't looking. Kingston then hit Trouble in Paradise on Ziggler to win.

Ziggler did a post-match interview backstage, calling Kingston a coward and demanding the steel cage match.
Quote:
Those in Saudi Arabia noted to us that Natalya vs. Alexa Bliss, a match they [WWE] hoped to be a late addition on today's WWE Super ShowDown event, was not approved by the Saudi Arabian government.

The two women flew to Saudi Arabia this week with the crew.

At one point, the government had indicated to WWE they could have their first women's match on this show, but then wavered on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Joey Janela vs. Low Ki for the first time ever was announced for the 7/14 GCW Tribute to Homicide event in Brooklyn, NY at Villain, with the story being that Janela wants to "end the myth" of Low KI before he leaves the independents for AEW this October
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
There has also been discussion of adding several more Producers to the main roster [WWE].
Quote:
In contacting a number of wrestlers, and of course what Moxley said is true and it’s hardly a secret, other than some of the new details of what he went through, even those who personally didn’t like him had nothing negative to say about what he said. It’s pretty much acknowledged that it’s all true and we haven’t seen or heard from one person disputing that. One person who was not close to him at all and felt he was a guy who couldn’t be happy said they listened to him on the Jericho podcast and felt he was very honest from this perspective, that the system in place is obviously broken and that’s not a secret nor is there any doubt about it, and that even Vince McMahon realizes that
Quote:
Marty Jannetty has take to his personal Facebook page and shared a detailed message in-which he is calling out for help. Jannetty noted that he is consistently partying and when he doesn't, he has withdrawals of sorts. He added that rehab is not suggestion he is considering and that he has an irregular heartbeat.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/1martyjannetty

Quote:
Minoru Suzuki wants a crack at Chris Jericho and the IWGP U.S. Heavyweight Champion Jon Moxley.

Translation of his tweet: "To say what you want to say... @IAmJericho I want to fight with Chris Jericho and John Moksley. Want to pro wrestling. The world's professional wrestling fans want to see this. The world is waiting. Listen carefully! I'm the Japan Suzuki!"
Old 06-07-2019, 11:36 PM   #730
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Marty Jannetty just can’t stop partying.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:44 PM   #731
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Good move Vince. Dont put Alexa in danger. Very smart. Smart guy.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:01 AM   #732
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
New gimmick Party Jannetty
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 01:29 AM   #733
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wish Marty could get some real help
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 04:31 AM   #734
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Remember when Jannetty made a weird post asking if it was okay to sleep with someone who might be his offspring?
GD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 10:23 AM   #735
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
What a true WWE legend. All these years later and he still just likes to have fun.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 10:39 AM   #736
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Wish Marty could get some real help
I don't think even DDP coud help him at this point. He's far far gone.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 AM   #737
Jordan
It's a blood match!

He's still talking about "working every day of the year and twice on Sunday"... he's talking about a 6 or so year stretch where he had a job.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:45 AM   #738
RP
King of Love and Piss

I hope Marty gets help, but some people dont want help. I know this.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:12 PM   #739
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
As was predicted, Raw last night, in doing 2.13 million viewers, did the lowest mark in its modern history with the exception of Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.

The Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors game five did 18.22 million viewers in the United States, and was the sole reason for the record low number, even coming after a pay-per-view when Raw traditionally gets a bump ...

The previous non-holiday low was April 29, which did 2.16 million viewers ...

The show had a 19.8 percent first-to-third hour drop, which isn't record levels, but it among the biggest drops of all-time.

To show where viewers left, women 18-49 dropped 31 percent from the first to third hour, men 18-49 dropped 15 percent, teenage girls dropped 63 percent, teenage boys actually increased ten percent, and over 50 dropped 18 percent. It is notable that during a hot basketball game, that it was women, by far, turning off Raw more than men, even though in the 18-49 demo, the basketball game had a 66-34 male skew.

The three hours were:

8 p.m. 2.38 million viewers
9 p.m. 2.09 million viewers
10 p.m. 1.91 million viewers
Quote:
The Big Lead reported that Renee Young is “highly likely” to be the host of WWE’s studio show on FS1 that will begin this fall.
Quote:
Cody Rhodes spoke to ComicBook.com about Fyter Fest being free on B/R Live: "I'm thrilled that we get to do it for free. That was such a huge discussion and I'm so excited. I mean, [you get Jon] Moxley's first match in AEW for free. It's great. The people at B/R Live, I couldn't ask for better partners. You do need a subscription, but it is a free subscription. It's not a hook in and you're charged type of deal. You'll need to probably, if you're looking to see Fyter, and it's streaming for free here in the United States, you should go on the site before the actual event, get yourself signed up so you've got all your ducks in a row and you're ready to go."
Quote:
Dusty Rhodes passed away on this day in 2015. Cody thanked everyone who reached out to him today: “Thanks to all who reached out. Dusty was my hero & it’s a gift that due to his fame he was a hero for others. Mourning transcends social media. ‘RIP’ may be trendy, but what’s even better is reaching out to those you love today & letting them know how important they are to you”

Dustin Rhodes paid tribute to his father: “Pops, I am doing everything you taught me. Be strong, be a man, follow your dreams. All those things you said to me I do daily, or I try my best to. The one thing I do without fail is to always #KeepSteppin #MissYouDad”
Quote:
Chris Jericho tweeted about why his “Judas” theme song didn’t play on New Japan World’s broadcast of Dominion: “There was a small rights fee involved that @njpwworld & @njpw1972 chose not to pay. End of story.”
Quote:
"The Samoa Submission Machine" Samoa Joe regained the United States Championship two weeks ago on RAW when Rey Mysterio had to relinquish the title due to injury. Samoa Joe brought his U.S. Title to Saudi Arabia for WWE Super ShowDown and competed in the 50-man Battle Royal. The commentators described the temperature in the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium as "real feel heat" and it was over 100 degrees in the area near ringside.

Samoa Joe stated that it was quite the inferno in the ring and said that there is no way to prepare for heat like that but just to realize that it is not going to be enjoyable.

"No, I don't think anybody ever has [competed in heat like that]. It was a chaotic scene, let me tell you that in 101-degree weather and a lot of human body heat." Samoa Joe told Sporting News. "It was quite the inferno in that ring. That's the kind of heat you don't make adjustments for. You just realize it's going to suck really, really bad. You're going to have to grin and bear it. With the exception of maybe running sprints in a sauna, I don't think there's anything you can really do to prepare for that."
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingInc
Andrade and Charlotte Flair are currently taking some time away from WWE action due to Andrade's mother passing away, according to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio.

Flair and Andrade missed weekend and Monday WWE live events, and Flair's status for tonight's SmackDown from Sacramento, CA is up in the air. Meltzer noted that Andrade likely will not be at SmackDown tonight.

Andrade's mother, Juanis Oropeza, reportedly passed away over the weekend while Andrade was in Saudi Arabia for the WWE Super ShowDown match against WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor. Oropeza reportedly had been sick for several weeks, if not months.
Quote:
This past Friday at WWE Super ShowDown, Lars Sullivan defeated the Lucha House Party via disqualification. Despite the match being a three-on-one handicap match, the Lucha House Party were disqualified for triple teaming Sullivan.

Dave Meltzer noted on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that the finish of the match was reportedly changed. The original ending would have likely featured Sullivan picking up a dominant victory.

While it's not known why the finish was changed, there is speculation that WWE may do the Sullivan vs. Lucha House Party match again at WWE Stomping Grounds in two weeks.
Quote:
NXT has proven to be quite the breeding ground for fresh new talent for WWE. Recently an influx of talent debuted on the main roster. One of those debuting stars was former NXT champion, Aleister Black. Black joined fellow superstar Sheamus on his Celtic Warrior Workouts to talk about his career and current move ...

Black was quick to admit his time in NXT was short. And, as short as his time there seemed, the notice of his call up was that much shorter.

"I wasn't scheduled to be called up. It was a last minute decision," said Black. "I was just done (with a workout) and it was 11:30 and I didn't have to be at the live event until 1:00. So, I was just going to take a 45-minute nap. I had my phone by me, and my phone starts to go off and its coach Bloom. He said, 'I have some news for you' and as a joke, I said ' you are firing me'. And he said, 'Something like that, this Sunday your flying to Tennessee (so the debut could be kept a secret) and this Monday you make your debut on Raw and Tuesday on SmackDown."
Quote:
Sasha Banks is receiving some attention on social media for "liking" a tweet that is critical of the WWE product.

The tweet, made by a fan at @TooSweetmania, reads like this:

"With every passing Raw and Smackdown I grow less and less interested in the product. I'm starting to realize that I'm supporting a s--tty company for its past greatness rather than critiquing it's current bulls--t. I can't even sit through Raw or Smackdown anymore."

Banks "liked" the tweet more than a day ago and has not "un-liked it" yet, as some people do once their "like" makes headlines ...

The Boss has also "liked" a number of AEW tweets as of late, including Cody Rhodes' post on the seating chart and tickets for August's AEW All Out pay-per-view.
Quote:
It looks like All Elite Wrestling could be planning to release their pay-per-view events on video.

The official AEW Twitter account issued a poll today to gauge fan interest in a potential AEW Double Or Nothing DVD or Blu-ray release.

The poll asked, "Which format would you like to see #AEW's #DoubleOrNothing released on... #AEWDoN #AEWDVD #AEWBluRay"

As of this writing, 76% have voted for the Blu-ray release. As of this writing, there have been 27,228 votes since the poll was issued at 9:55am ET today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
All Elite Wrestling has hired former Senior Director, Live Event Marketing of WWE, Rafael Morfi to handle the live event aspect of the company. Morfi, who was with the New York Mets before his WWE run and worked for the New York Cosmos soccer team after departing WWE, has also worked with Impact Wrestling, MLW, House of Hardcore, Brian Knobbs' Legends of Wrestling events and Jim Ross, among others, via his Signature Move Productions Company. He's been well liked and respect within the pro wrestling world for many years.

Morfi was all "Double or Nothing" last month and will be an important part of the AEW operations going forward. It's a big hire for the company.
Quote:
Alberto El Patron took to social media and promoted that a new Lucha Libre promotion entitled 'Nacion Lucha Libre' was coming to the professional wrestling world and more details emerged during the press conference that was held today for the promotion. Details from the press conference were provided to Fightful by @luchablog on Twitter and the promotion's first show is slated for July 11th in Mexico City. Their first show will air on Imagen TV on July 14th and they have a time slot of 10:30 PM to midnight on Sundays.

The likes of former WWE United States Champion MVP, Chavo Guerrero, Alberto El Patron and Carlito are involved with the promotion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
Here is something cool, which was uploaded by Jon Boucher. It’s highlights of a card from Maple Leaf Gardens on January 15, 1957, featuring Edouard Carpentier vs. Steve Stanlee, Bill & Ed Miller vs. Ken Kenneth & Pat Flanagan, and Billy Red Lyons vs. Baron Gattoni with narration from Dave Price.

TPWW Frontpage stuff:
Old 06-12-2019, 09:51 PM   #740
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
Following a night in which Raw posted record low non-holiday ratings, SmackDown held up slightly better, dropping just four percent from last week.

At an average of 1.93 million viewers, it was still among the lowest viewership totals for SmackDown since moving to Tuesday night, but several episodes in the last few months have had lower numbers ...

Year-over-year, SmackDown was down 12 percent, the first time in a month that the show has had a double-digit decline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
During his appearance on Sean Waltman's podcast yesterday, RoadDogg noted that he and Jeremy Borash have been working on vignettes for Killian Dain, and The Outliers. He noted his official role at the Performance Center is evolving and he doesn't have an official title.
Quote:
Batista isn't one to bite his tongue about WWE, and that isn't letting up in retirement.

The star of the WrestleMania 30 press conference where he went off-script and criticized WWE's heavily planned nature, "Stuber" star Batista still hasn't quite come around on that point. When talking to Pro Wrestling Sheet recently, he said that the situation only got more frustrating.

The creative process I still don’t get. It was a nightmare to me the last time I was there, which was 2014, and it seems like its become worse. I feel like they don’t have a clear vision, a long term vision, everything is very week-to-week. It doesn’t seem like they stick to a plan very much.” [Chris] Jericho pointed out something to me that makes complete sense. He said that John Cena is the last guy who is gonna be over like he is and it’s because the performers now they’re limited. Their hands are tied. They can’t go to war like we used to. We used to go to war and beat the crap out of each other and it earned a level of respect from people. And it was just like a different level of respect, it was a different level of getting over. We had more freedom," Batista said.
Quote:
Stephanie McMahon speaks on women potentially wrestling in Saudi Arabia.

Last Friday at Super ShowDown, WWE returned to Saudi Arabia for the third time in their ten-year agreement with Saudi Arabia's General Sports Authority. This trip was different from the previous two as Alexa Bliss and Natalya made the flight over with the promotion. Previously, Renee Young was the only talent who had been on the trip to Saudi Arabia and appear on-screen. WWE was reportedly hoping to have Bliss and Natalya wrestle on the show but the match never came to fruition due to the Saudi government.

Speaking at the Celebrating Women in Sports Luncheon, Stephanie McMahon was asked about WWE's deal with Saudi Arabia.

"In terms of women....we've been promised that we will be at the forefront of change that's coming in Saudi. I believe we will have a women's match in the near future."
at WWE still thinking they will be a big promoter of cultural change in Saudi Arabia. WWE probably will get a women's match one of these days for their Saudi shows but it won't be because of their own influence.

Quote:
D-Generation X reunited as "Road Dogg" Brian James sat down with Sean "X-Pac" Waltman on the latest episode of X-Pac 1,2,360. Fightful was sent the following highlights from the interview.

Brian “Road Dogg” James On Why He Likes Working On NXT

"For me to get to work with the guys and build a relationship with them and have that camaraderie because it is something I missed as the lead writer {of Smackdown}…. For Smackdown I wouldn't even go out there and do rehearsals anymore. I very rarely talked to the talent because I was just in the writers room or in with Vince going over the show or you know whatever we were doing. I was kind of isolated away on the creative side of the railroad tracks so this is a disconnect. And then the talent calls me on a Wednesday when I'm in prepping for a meeting to go in to pitch a show or whatever ..."
Quote:
John Cena Confirms "Accidental Boners" While In The Ring
Just found the headline used for the article to be really hilarious. Link for those interested in the interview: https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/j...ers-while-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
MLW was ecstatic with first-day ticket sales for their debut in Dallas this September as they were the best first day sales for any event in company history. The sales were stronger than any first day sale for Chicago, which has been been a great market for the company, so the hope is that Dallas will turn into a cornerstone market for the company. The first event will be 9/7 with the Von Erichs appearing and the first-ever War Chamber match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Austin Aries has returned to Major League Wrestling with a force. The Milwaukee native has set his sights on MLW's return to New York City for the next stage as he continues his march up the MLW rankings.

MLW today announced Austin Aries will compete at MLW: Never Say Never '19 at the Melrose Ballroom in New York City on July 25. The event will be a MLW FUSION TV taping for beIN SPORTS.
Quote:
A story made the rounds recently by way of the 'Daily Beast' that George Murdoch, also known in professional wrestling as "Brodus Clay" and/or "Tyrus" was removed from the Fox Nation show 'UN PC' after a dispute with his co-host Britt McHenry that was unspecified and details were scarce concerning the dispute. The site has confirmed with their sources that the reason Murdoch was removed from the show is because McHenry claimed that the former Brodus Clay sent her unwanted, sexual text messages on multiple occasions.

George Murdoch was taken off of 'UN PC' and placed on his own show entitled 'Nuff Said'. The Daily Beast notes that Britt McHenry's complaints were not surprising to colleagues of the two 'UN PC' hosts and added that Tyrus has a reputation for "making off-color or politically incorrect remarks or jokes". Tyrus and McHenry were reached out to but neither have provided a statement or comment on the matter ...

Tyrus began his career in wrestling in 2006 and worked for the WWE for eight years. He then had two runs in IMPACT Wrestling but officially departed from the company in 2018. Tyrus has been affiliated with FOX since 2016 and as more information regarding this situation comes to the forefront, this article will be updated or a new article will be published.
Supposedly Brodus had similar issues of acting inappropriately during the tapings for season 1 of Netflix's GLOW series.

Quote:
After the storyline on SmackDown where he was trapped in a loading crate while hiding and shipped to Raw, R-Truth posted a video from inside the crate and asked for help.

TPWW Frontpage stuff:
Old 06-13-2019, 05:58 AM   #741
Mr. Nerfect

Unsolicited sexual advancements aren't cool, but the irony of FOX broadcasters getting upset about conduct on a show called "UN PC" is pretty delicious in its own right.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:12 PM   #742
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
The knee injury to Lars Sullivan that kept him off SmackDown Tuesday is worse than originally believed. There are no definitive details until he undergoes an MRI, but it doesn't look like a small thing and he'll be back Monday at this point.
Quote:
The GoFundMe Campaign launched to assist Ashley Massaro's daughter Alexa with her education in the wake of Massaro's passing hit its $100,000 goal this evening, in part due to fundraising efforts by Mick Foley, who donated the proceeds of autographed Cactus Jack shirts over the weekend to the campaign.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The Main Event, the first WWE Studios-Netflix collaboration will be shooting this summer in Vancouver, British Columbia. The filming will begin later this month and run through late August.

As PWInsider.com exclusively broke back in February, WWE Studios have been working develop new, original feature films in conjunction with Netflix, with plans to release them via the streaming service. The films will be directed towards family audiences.

The Main Event tells the story of a ten-year old boy who is bullied but dreams of growing up to become a WWE professional wrestler. However, he gets to live his dream earlier when he discovers the secret to having super-strength in his breakfast cereal, becoming "The Spaghetti Kid." We are told that John Cena is referenced in the film and has a cameo role late in the film. The screenplay features small roles for Sheamus, The Miz and Bray Wyatt, with a number of references to WWE NXT as well.
Quote:
WWE returned to Saudi Arabia this weekend, but what could have been its biggest story coming out of the show never happened. WWE had been told some time back that they would be able to use women on the show. And then they were told they couldn’t. It was going back-and-forth.

It’s hard to explain why they wouldn’t be allowed to. When OSN still existed and WWE was on television in the area, people in the area saw women’s wrestling. It’s kind of crazy trying to protect people in a live setting from seeing something available on television. Still, making sense in our culture doesn’t exactly work either, because MMA was on television in New York for a decade and shows were held everywhere but called amateur shows, but pro shows weren’t allowed. Granted, there was an insane political reason, essentially the speaker of the house was beholden to a union that had an affiliation with another until that wanted to unionize Lorenzo Fertitta’s casinos in Las Vegas. Because of that, for years, he blocked any vote to allow the sport in the state. So who knows how government works there.

What we do know is that women participate in sports there, Women appear in entertainment now. Mariah Carey just did a show a few months ago, and was heavily criticized for going. Lindsay Lohan is going soon. Then again, when the Russian circus had women performers, it was heavily criticized. Alexa Bliss and Natalya made the trip. When they got there, they were still told it was up in the air whether they would have match or not. The WWE pushed for the Sports Authority to make a call, and in the end, they turned them down ...

Before the show, the women found out that they wouldn’t have a match, nor appear on the show. Eventually in this ten year deal there will almost surely be a women’s match and WWE will take credit for changing a culture. It’ll be no more real than the story about WWE leading a revolution in women’s sports in the U.S. when they were more than 50 years behind tennis and golf and probably nothing made more of a mockery about women being respected as athletes as the entire presentation of the old divas division.

Since OSN closed up shot, WWE is on MBC Action, a satellite network. It airs an edited version of Raw, Afterburn (edited Smackdown) and an Arabic recap show. WWE Network has almost no subscribers in the area. WWE is said to be very big with children in Saudi Arabia but not with any other age group. From a kids standpoint, it’s much bigger than the U.S., but it’s one of those cultural things few other than children pay much attention. It’s just as well. Super Showdown wasn’t much of a show. It got among the worst poll results in our history. Even though it was pushed like it was equal to or bigger than WrestleMania, it’s clear WWE announcers have no credibility left because nobody bought it as such. Google searches of 100,000 for the show were less than ten percent of what UFC did the next day. With a Friday afternoon time slot, it would be a shock if it wasn’t the least-watched main roster PPV show of the year.

There wasn’t much positive to say other than the crowd went crazy when they put Mansoor from Saudi Arabia over in the biggest Battle Royal in history. Of course, that ended up meaning nothing since Mansoor followed by not appearing on Raw, Smackdown or NXT tapings so far this week. So it was just to give the local audience a pop, and perhaps smooth things over for their hosts and maybe they won’t dick them around so much on letting women wrestle ...

Super Showdown drew about 21,000 fans at King Abdullah Sports Stadium in Jeddah. It was nowhere close to full, like last year’s show. The crowd was pretty dead, aside from a few pops here and there for trademark spots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer Newsleter
Some more names added to the list from last week of women at the recent U.K. Performance Center tryouts. The biggest name is Karen Glennon, better known as Session Moth Martina, 28, from Scotland, who has wrestled all over the world. Sabrina Casiraghi from Italy, who has worked in Italy and ICW in Scotland ...

We’re told that Martina is in. In the U.K. there are people talking as if she’s already signed. There was a lot of heat among non-WWE wrestlers in the U.K. because just days before the camp she was posing wearing an anti-WWE pro-independents T-shirt with David Starr, and then she went to the camp and is expected to sign with them
Quote:
I don’t know if this week was a first, but Vince McMahon, Stephanie, HHH and Kevin Dunn all didn’t come to the California tapings. Stephanie is not a regular at TV these days. She only comes when she’s needed which hasn’t been the case of late. HHH decided to go to Florida since they were doing two days of television with four hours each day (eight television shows from 6/19 to 8/8). It’s everything leading into the Toronto Takeover/SummerSlam weekend show. So he felt he needed to be there getting everything ready. Vince had some corporate items that he felt he needed to take care of, and Kevin Dunn isn’t coming to television when Vince isn’t there. Ed Koskey was running around like crazy at Raw kind of in control. Dana Warrior was there working hands on with Lacey Evans. I don’t know that Evans is a Warrior project but she does work heavily with Evans on her promos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Impact Wrestling star Killer Kross appeared on Petey Williams' podcast last night and when asked about PWInsider.com's report last month that he had requested a release from his Impact Wrestling contract, commented that our story was "100% correct" but that he was upset the story came to the public light, which is understandable from his perspective ...

Kross noted that he liked everyone at Impact and everyone had been professional with him, but intimated that when he signed his deal, he did so after being led to believe there were not other opportunities for him elsewhere. Now that he's learned there are, and he's aware of what others within Impact are getting paid, he sought to be paid something on that level or be allowed to leave to prove he could draw and earn that money elsewhere. Kross noted that he has family members he is responsible for and as a man, it's on him to provide for them ...

Kross noted that Scarlett Bordeaux's situation with the company is unreleated to his and is "worse" in that she's still living at home with her mother and needs a "side job" to support herself in order to perform in professional wrestling. PWInsider.com can confirm that Impact officials sat down with Bordeaux last week in New York City and both sides are discussing the situation, but as of this writing, nothing has been resolved.

Kross and Bordeaux both worked the most recent TV tapings. PWInsider.com has been told by sources that both Kross and Bordeaux wish to remain and work for Impact but want to be paid at a better scale in order to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Former WWE and Impact Wrestling star Brodus Clay aka Tyrus (real name George Murdoch) is at the center of the latest sexual harassment allegations at FOX News ...

After leaving UN-PC, Tyrus has been given his own series on FOX News’ streaming platform.

Last night, McHenry responded to the FOX News statement, tweeting (and later deleting), "You act like I don't like have proof," she wrote. "Smh [Shaking my head]. Carry on."

McHenry has now hired attorney Douglas Wigdor, who has filed a number of lawsuits for clients allegedly wronged by FOX News ...

Murdoch has not responded publicly to the allegations but when asked by The Hollywood Reporter's Jeremy Barr whether his departure from UN-PC was related to McHenry via private messaging on Twitter, Murdoch responded, "No comment and don't message me again," before blocking Barr on the social media platform.
A few new details regarding the Brodus Clay sexual harassment allegations.

Quote:
Jon Moxley, Shingo Takagi, Will Ospreay and KENTA all challenged to get into this year’s G-1 Climax tournament at Dominion on 6/9 in Osaka, amidst a lot of changes with New Japan Pro Wrestling in the U.S. market. The tournament will be the key in trying to establish Saturday night as New Japan night on AXS TV. They are moving it away from the Friday night lead-in to live MMA, in order to stay away from WWE competition when Smackdown moves to Friday on FOX in October.

AXS airs the first night of G-1, the show at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, live on 7/6, a Saturday. They are moving both New Japan and Women of Wrestling to Saturday, with WOW replays airing at 8 p.m. every Saturday starting on 7/13, and up-to-date New Japan episodes starting at 9 p.m.,and will be expanded to two hours weekly. During G-1, they will be airing the Saturday night show from Japan each week, with the top matches on each show edited to two hours, on a same day tape delay.
Quote:
There was a question regarding Jericho’s entrance music, “Judas,” not playing on the streaming replay when it had in all of his previous matches with the company. What happened was, unbeknownst to Jericho, Sony had contacted New Japan and wanted a $2,500 rights fee for usage of the music. New Japan turned it down and instead put over a cover song. Jericho said that if he would have known about it, he’d have paid the $2,500 himself.
Quote:
The big thing that was major buzz on 6/9 was the Laredo Kid vs. El Hijo del Vikingo cruiserweight title match from the TV tapings that night at Arena Coliseo in Monterrey. I know of several people who thought it was better than the Dragon Lee vs. Will Ospreay match the same day. I wouldn’t go that far as far as a match where spots were built, or had the same level of drama, but for innovative and amazing moves, believe it or not, it was on par, and perhaps better as far as new things. What I will say is that whether it’s AEW, AAW, PWG, Impact, MLW or anyone who has access to these guys really should match them up. Vikingo can be one of the major stars of the future of the business as his flying is out of this world and he’s only going to get a lot better over the next three years, particularly if he gets to work more places.

Right now what’s keeping him from the U.S. scene is that he doesn’t have a visa. So that leaves him right now down to a group that will get him one, and if that happens, he’ll probably be booked all over the place. There’s talk AAA would get him a visa and put him on the MSG show and then he’d be able to take U.S. bookings. We know that Vikingo wants in Battle of Los Angeles this year. AEW had interest in him for Double or Nothing but the show was loaded as it was. Barring injury, this is a guy on the indie scene who will blow up immediately and eventually he’s almost surely ending up in AEW or WWE, although I don’t know how he makes it in WWE because they’ll try and change him and re-program him and spend years on it and the tone him down. It will the hot indie feud and match in the U.S. for 2019. I went ****½ but most ratings I saw were *****.
Quote:
Fenix & Pentagon Jr. seem to be done here [Impact Wrestling]. They weren’t used for television and were moved on the web site to the alumni page. I think it’s inevitable once (if) they get a Lucha Underground release that they will sign with AEW at least for the U.S. market and retain rights to work AAA and Mexican indies
Quote:
The Buy In show on ITV 4, the Double or Nothing pre-show, did 74,000 viewers, which for a Saturday night at midnight would be a good number, but not a great number. For comparison, for numbers the next week in the U.K. Raw did 42,500 viewers, Smackdown did 63,000 and MLW did 24,900. Impact did 14,900 on UK Fight Night on Showcase but their largest audience would come on 5USA and we don’t have that figure
Quote:
The situation with Brian Cage at the Double or Nothing show is that they contacted him to be in the Casino Battle Royale. The idea was they would given him some spots to look good before eliminating him. Cage hadn’t cleared it with Impact, who he has an exclusive contract with and is their world champion. They called Don Callis shortly before the match and his take was that he didn’t think his world champion should be in a pre-show Battle Royal, just based on the idea of an old school positioning of your world champion. Based on the mentality of protecting your world champion and having him positioned as a star, he wasn’t wrong. So Cage was pulled from the match. Impact wasn’t against him appearing per se, in the sense that if they made the deal ahead of time they probably could have worked creative out and worked out something that made sense to both sides like AAA did by giving the Young Bucks their tag titles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
In honor of the anniversary of his passing this week, the NWA released a classic Dusty Rhodes vs. Gino Hernandez bout from Houston:

TPWW Frontpage stuff:

* Likely won't be posting a sheets report for Friday due to being out of the house for most of the night tomorrow. Either one gets posted very early Saturday or might just skip doing it if nothing major happens that's not on the Frontpage.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:14 PM   #743
Mr. Nerfect

The whole thing with the women in Saudi Arabia and WWE waiting to jump on it like some sort of "history changing" thing is kind of making my skin crawl.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:17 AM   #744
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
The story going around about Gedo being out as New Japan booker is false. No idea where it came from but New Japan has denied it, and Gedo has told friends he has no idea where it came from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uproxx.com
Earlier today, a report began circulating that Gedo had stepped down as the booker of New Japan Pro Wrestling before Dominion. This was first published by Miruhon and spread to the English-language part of Twitter by @STRIGGA (podcaster and owner of Cagematch.net and Purolove.com,) sharing a Kakutolog article about the report.

With Spandex reached out to NJPW sources for comment and was told that the reports of Gedo stepping down as the promotion’s booker are untrue. A source within the NJPW office went as far as to call it “a crazy rumor.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE Hall of Famers Ric Flair and Ron Simmons are being interviewed today in Atlanta for the forthcoming A&E documentary on Booker T.

It was announced this past April that the cable network and WWE would be partnering for a quintet of documentaries on the lives of WWE personalities. Beyond Booker T, there are plans for documentaries on Steve Austin, the late Roddy Piper, Randy Savage and the late Randy Savage.

PWInsider.com has also learned that The Rock's Seven Bucks Productions also has early plans on doing a documentary on the life of Roddy Piper, one of WWE's greatest antagonists, who passed away in 2015. We are told this project, should it go forward, would be independent of the A&E/WWE documentary. It's been bandied about for some time.
Quote:
There are said to be a lot of WWE talents who are counting the days until they can get out of their WWE contracts, according to Wrestling Observer Radio.

There have been rumors of WWE talents wanting to leave for months, but Dave Meltzer noted on WOR that AEW putting on a successful show with Double Or Nothing has really changed things.

On a related note, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon was in Orlando this week for a business luncheon. She also visited the WWE Performance Center and Wednesday's WWE NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University. Stephanie reportedly held a talent meeting before Wednesday's tapings, which was described as a pep talk.

Stephanie reportedly pushed how great everything is with the company, and how talents get to be their own brands in the company. Stephanie also pushed social media in a big way. Her presentation included a big screen that showed how Forbes recently listed WWE and WrestleMania as one of the top 10 most powerful brands on social media, among other points.

It was also noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE is trying to convince talents that their careers are over if they leave. Talents have believed this in previous years, but most aren't buying it these days and a lot of wrestlers who leave are happy that they made the decision. Meltzer noted how WWE is also trying to convince the fans that it's WWE or nothing, and that wrestlers are jokes if they aren't with WWE. Meltzer pointed to the enhancement talents with the YOLO County Tag Team Titles on Tuesday's SmackDown, which were featured in the angle with Heavy Machinery and SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CageSideSeats.com
Count the WWE Champion as one of the many who see the writing on the wall when it comes to how WWE has booked Shane McMahon over the past several months. Some would even argue that McMahon is the strongest heel WWE has on its main roster.

It’s a little odd that in the year 2019, the common line of thinking among many in WWE is the best way to give an individual an even bigger push is to just book them opposite of someone in the McMahon Family tree.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Kingston opens about the possibility of not only facing Shane in the ring, but also Vince McMahon as well.

"I would love to fight Shane, and I would love to get Vince in the ring, too. I think it’s really cool that Shane is in this role of walking the line of an authoritative figure, but, at the same time, is an active superstar. Shane does some pretty crazy things in the ring, as you see in every single match that he has, so I would love to mix it up with him.”

Strangely enough, this Kingston quote also lines up with rumors of an even bigger Shane-O-Mac push yet to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Steve Austin, who has been on a sabbatical from recording new podcast episodes for some time, announced he would return with a new episode on 6/18 with All Elite Wrestling President Tony Khan as his special guest. That should be a fun conversation given the depth of Khan's love of professonal wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Lucha star Daga is done with Major League Wrestling, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Daga, who had a short feud with Low Ki in the company, was booked for the promotion's 6/1 date in Wisconsin, but pulled out at the last second, citing that he had scheduled a vacation.

MLW later learned he was actually working dates in Mexico instead and have dropped him from all future bookings.

Daga was in line for a push with plans to be turned heel later this year.
Quote:
Fite TV has confirmed that they will be carrying Fyter Fest on Saturday, June 29th for those outside the U.S., U.K., and Ireland. We have been told Fite will be doing the same for the Fight for the Fallen card next month.
Quote:
AAA’s annual Verano de Escandalo (‘Summer of Scandal’) card takes place this Sunday night from Merida, Yucatan in Mexico from the Poliforum Zamna with a live stream of the event on their Twitch channel at 5 pm Eastern. One of the big matches features the Young Bucks returning to Mexico to defend the AAA tag titles against Pentagon Jr. and Rey Fenix in a rematch from Double or Nothing. There was a lot of buzz this week for the promotion following Laredo Kid and El Hijo del Vikingo’s match in Monterrey last Sunday. The two are in different matches this weekend but it’s a good-looking card from AAA and it’s happening on a quiet weekend where they have the night to themselves.
Quote:
Appearing on the NotSam Wrestling Podcast with Sam Roberts, Ryan explained why he turned down a deal with AEW.

"People still think I'm [in AEW] or expect me to be there. Those guys are my best friends, and that doesn't change. I've had extensive discussions with them, and they're not sure if what I do can play on their television show," revealed Ryan. "They don't really have an idea specifically for me where it's like 'if we bring you on, we have to take away what makes you over.' So, it's a gamble for me, not only creatively, but financially, because I'm making better money than these contracts offer, at least to start. So I'd be taking a pay cut and essentially start over. We've had discussions, but it just didn't make sense. It felt like I'd be irresponsible to myself and where I'm at with my life, finances, my geography, and creativity. It would be a gamble that I don't need to take."

Ryan continued, "We realized they're gonna be successful without me and I'm gonna be successful without them. Maybe our paths will cross at some point, but there is no urgency to it because neither of us necessarily needs the other one right now. It'd be nice to work with my friends, but it's not a necessity right now until they figure out their product and how they want to present it."

TPWW Frontpage stuff:
Old 06-15-2019, 01:27 AM   #745
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It only took 2 live shows for Saudi Arabia to realize WWE is horrible and not worth their time. That’s progress.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:40 AM   #746
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What?
Old 06-15-2019, 02:07 AM   #747
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
It only took 2 live shows for Saudi Arabia to realize WWE is horrible and not worth their time. That’s progress.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:24 AM   #748
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Joey Ryan probably wants to wait til his divorce is final before going to aew
Old 06-15-2019, 05:53 AM   #749
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

"be their own brand"

That's amazing that Steph tried to sell them on that. In a company where you have to say exactly what they tell you to say, and perform matches exactly as they want you to work them.
Old 06-15-2019, 05:54 AM   #750
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

That's exactly the problem with WWE. Every worker is the same fucking brand.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:14 AM   #751
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Quote:
What is this in reference to?
Old 06-15-2019, 04:03 PM   #752
GD

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Apparently, SlickyTrickyDamon got it. I believe he's referring to the attendance for the last show?
Old 06-15-2019, 04:23 PM   #753
Droford

2 people could show up in Saudi Arabia for a show and it wouldn't matter
Old 06-15-2019, 04:35 PM   #754
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru Dave View Post
Apparently, SlickyTrickyDamon got it. I believe he's referring to the attendance for the last show?
That’s right.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:52 PM   #755
Droford

I was going to say I bet they start giving tix away for Saudi Arabia but someone has to want to take them
Old 06-15-2019, 05:20 PM   #756
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Mike and Maria have signed multi-year deals to stay with WWE.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:32 PM   #757
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
wonder why they did that new japan must not have wanted them.
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:49 PM   #758
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
They're out of their damn minds.

Their deals I want to know the details about. Pictured in my mind Mike Bennett would go back to Ring of Honor and start up a feud with Matt Taven for control of The Kingdom.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:53 PM   #759
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Eh, in their case if they got more than they were already making despite not doing anything, I get it. Especially if they’re planning on having another baby.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:59 PM   #760
Mr. Nerfect

Mike Bennett is dead. Who would ever want to see him wrestle anywhere else? His goose is cooked. Maria is hot, but now she can just travel with her husband and not have to wear skimpy outfits in arenas filled with 300 horny men. They probably got offered >$350,000 to stay. Mike is probably not going to get hurt or turn to drugs either. Get through that grind and hope they eventually decide to do something with you.