TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2019, 05:44 PM   #1
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Playstation 1 And Other Retro Games Discussion Thread

So i bought a PS Classic for $36 and I've officially "modded" it. Best investment ever. I strongly consider grabbing one of these and doing the same. I got mine open box from Best Buy, but they're marked down unopened for $40.

I screwed up and ordered a 16gb USB drive instead of a 64gb hard drive. So i could not put all the games I wanted on it, but i ordered a 64gb and it should arrive in a few days so i'll get every game i want on it.

I used Autobleem which is hella easy. The USB drive i used is a Sandisk cruzer. Other USB drives might not work. I tried a generic stick i had and it didnt work. Sandisk Cruzer's work for sure. The 16gb Sandisc Cruzer cost $5.75 if you only want a few games.

The games I have on this current usb stick are..

Mega Man 8
Mega Man X4
Mega Man X5
Xenogears
G.Daruis
Xevious 3D G+
Mobile Light Force
MedEvil
Striker 1945
Alundra
Crash Team Racing
R-Type Delta
Raystorm
The Raiden Project
Hot Shots Golf 2
Einhander
Gekioh-Shooting King
Brave Fencer Musashi
Metal Slug X
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot Warped
Crash Bandicoot Cortex Strikes Back
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
R-Types
Thunder Force V- Perfect System
C-The Contra Adventure ( I heard this sucks but Contra is my favorite )

So ya. 28 games is all i could fit. But once i get the new 64gb sandisk Cruzer, i'll have everything I wanted. Had to leave off a lot of RPG's because they take a ton of room. I left off a lot of great things, but they'll be on soon. Obviously i'm Shmup heavy too lol. Love my shmups.

Gonna start playing some shit. Keep you updated in this thread. Let me know what games you think should be on this.

It dont matter who did what to who at this point. The fact is, we went to war. And now there aint no going back. It's what war is you know? Once you're in it, you're in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight!

Last edited by RP; 04-11-2019 at 11:21 AM.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote