TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Command & Conquer rate with you?
5 - Cinq 0 0%
4 - Vier 0 0%
3 - Tre 3 33.33%
2 - δύο 1 11.11%
1 - Mierda 0 0%
Haven't played it. 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2023, 10:47 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 145

How are you, fellow young people? The forum having a stroke out isn't enough to stop Rate the Game! Unless it completely shuts down, that is. Until that happens, we shall continue on this journey of laying the smack down on the most well-known (?) games in the business. Late as I am in getting around to this week's edition, the format remains the same, and as such, let's see where Star Fox 64 is going on our leaderboard!

Damn, another 4.0 game. Hey, it's a score to be proud of, I think, as Star Fox 64 gets to enjoy some shared space with good company at the number 40 spot.

The list gets longer and longer, boys and girls. What twists and turns await us as we move on? Will we get a new bottom of the barrel? A new number one? Will the Wrath of Destor strike again? What fate awaits our next game?

Hmm...this should be an interesting one. I don't think we've deal with the genre of real-time strategy here. Oh, sure, there have been some sim games, like, uh...The Sims, but the world of PC gaming has had RTS as a cornerstone since its inception. And here we have one of the granddaddies of the genre, it's Command and Conquer! Does it command respect? Did it conquer your heart along with the gaming world? OK, that's enough of that. Let's get down to brass tacks and rate this thing and we'll see you next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote