TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Gauntlet Legends rate with you?
5 - An arcade legend! (Judgment Day) 1 11.11%
4 - Magical. (Resurrection) 1 11.11%
3 - Fine but not enough to fill me up. (The Return) 4 44.44%
2 - I'm starving here. (The Reckoning) 1 11.11%
1 - Lock it in a dungeon. (Requiem) 0 0%
Haven't played it. 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2022, 08:08 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 118

Good morning, one and all. I don't know about you but it's hot as fuck over here. Need a way to cool down? Well, I can't help you. What I can do is welcome you to this week's edition of Rate the Game. I can also present to you how last week's Kirby's Adventure on the NES fared on our cool-as-fuck leaderboard! A major fixture of Nintendo's line-up of memorable and beloved characters surely would have a game that would join the ranks of Super Mario World and Ocarina of Time, no? What does the leaderboard have to say about this matter?

Well, our favorite pink blob of cute might have some game but unfortunately not enough game to be part of the top of the list. Kirby's Adventure lands in the quagmire that is the middle of the pack with an OK-ish overall score of 3.57. Sucking and blowing can only get you so far, I suppose.

Speaking of length, we're not that far away from the final game in this party. Week 118 must have something good in store for us. I'm not basing that on anything, mind you. Let's take another step closer to the end and pull another game from the bowl.

via GIPHY

Ta-da! I alluded to this one a while back and it's finally come around. This week we take a look at one of the bigger follow-ups to an arcade classic, Gauntlet Legends. Actually, the original Gauntlet isn't sitting too pretty on our leaderboard, but maybe this one has what it takes to be a top title? What say you? We've got seven more of these babies in the tank so let's do this. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote