TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2019, 01:57 PM   #121
Splaya
Protecting TPWW
 
Splaya's Avatar
 
Posts: 16,084
Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Splaya has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Suicide has now been confirmed, reportedly she was found having hung herself.

Absolutely horrible way to go. I can't imagine the type of suffering anyone must be feeling to go through that.
Oh my god. I can't imagine what she was going through that would force her to end her life that way.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:07 PM   #122
rockman725
 
Posts: 407
rockman725 is "reptacular" (2,500+)rockman725 is "reptacular" (2,500+)rockman725 is "reptacular" (2,500+)
True story: A girl I went to school with (a year younger than me), living down the street in the same neighborhood, hung herself outside of her bedroom window in what I think was her senior year of high school (maybe the year after, I had already graduated by then). Her younger brother came home from school that day and found her hanging. Her parents were at work. When we were in grade school, she was always nice to me. I guess maybe I even a bit of a crush on her too. Once she got to high school, she got mixed up in drugs. Heavy heavy stuff. It was always said that drug dependency played a major role in what happened.

I don't know Ashley. I don't know if she was an addict at any point in her life. I can only speculate based on what I remember of seeing her years ago, that it is a possibility. I've seen too many people screw up from drugs. Some are alive and barely hanging on at times. Some have left our world. I hope this isn't the case, but it'd be a damn shame if drugs took yet another life.
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:02 PM   #123
Shisen Kopf
USA #1
 
Shisen Kopf's Avatar
 
Posts: 27,035
Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I always thought it would be cool to hang out with her but not like that
Shisen Kopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:15 PM   #124
DAMN iNATOR
Effervescent rarity
 
DAMN iNATOR's Avatar
 
Posts: 32,312
DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Might explain why I felt left without words...call me crazy but I think something inside me feared something like this as the cause even if I had no Idea what specifically when the news broke.

I can also kind of understand why WWE didn't do more than just a in memory screen for her if (and that's a decent sized if) they knew before the public, although they probably could've used it as a way to direct people who are thinking of or know someone who is thinking of ending their life to a help hotline/website/whatever other resources.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:19 PM   #125
XL
Tazz Dan For God
 
XL's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,264
XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)XL got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman725 View Post
True story: A girl I went to school with (a year younger than me), living down the street in the same neighborhood, hung herself outside of her bedroom window in what I think was her senior year of high school (maybe the year after, I had already graduated by then). Her younger brother came home from school that day and found her hanging. Her parents were at work. When we were in grade school, she was always nice to me. I guess maybe I even a bit of a crush on her too. Once she got to high school, she got mixed up in drugs. Heavy heavy stuff. It was always said that drug dependency played a major role in what happened.

I don't know Ashley. I don't know if she was an addict at any point in her life. I can only speculate based on what I remember of seeing her years ago, that it is a possibility. I've seen too many people screw up from drugs. Some are alive and barely hanging on at times. Some have left our world. I hope this isn't the case, but it'd be a damn shame if drugs took yet another life.
It’s referenced in court documents that she used the WWE’s former worker drug outreach rehab in 2010.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 11:49 PM   #126
Destor
I am the cheese
 
Destor's Avatar
 
Posts: 44,314
Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
You do know that claims by accusers are actually evidence right?

Circumstantial, and not physical evidence, but still, evidence. Even usually admissible in a court of law unless it amounts to hearsay.
uncorroborated claims by the plaintiff is worthless in court. If the entire case is a single unsubstantiated claim (which is what we have here) you will lose everytime. If you were to repeat her claim you yourself would be divulging hearsay. Now...lets say for example... if you have something that supports the testimony...even the smallest thing... literally any evidence whatsoever... now you have something.



this is why people call bullshit on your lawyerness. I dont ftr, but youre devils advocating something thats blantantly a misnomer. The claim is closer to slander than it is evidence.
Destor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:11 AM   #127
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 47,834
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Witness testimony is still a form of evidence though. They get supported by other evidence. Besides, none of that is even the point. Seanny made that up because he's a scumlord, lol.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:32 AM   #128
Big Vic
( ._.)
 
Big Vic's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,935
Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Might explain why I felt left without words...call me crazy but I think something inside me feared something like this as the cause even if I had no Idea what specifically when the news broke.

I can also kind of understand why WWE didn't do more than just a in memory screen for her if (and that's a decent sized if) they knew before the public, although they probably could've used it as a way to direct people who are thinking of or know someone who is thinking of ending their life to a help hotline/website/whatever other resources.
Yeah they only save those for people who got away with murder.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:46 AM   #129
Seanny One Ball
Tiptoe Through The Tulips
 
Seanny One Ball's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,709
Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Witness testimony is still a form of evidence though. They get supported by other evidence. Besides, none of that is even the point. Seanny made that up because he's a scumlord, lol.

You called me a cunt repeatedly just for questioning the report.
You did not read the report.
So here we are.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:54 AM   #130
Slik
Trickster Demon
 
Slik's Avatar
 
Posts: 38,969
Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Slik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:58 AM   #131
Destor
I am the cheese
 
Destor's Avatar
 
Posts: 44,314
Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
And hopefully when we hear that we will have something more substantial.
Destor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:52 PM   #132
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 47,834
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
You called me a cunt repeatedly just for questioning the report.
You did not read the report.
So here we are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Call me a cunt when I go after a victim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Noid you've hurt me worse than a tour of a Kuwaiti army base.
The report has got nothing to do with anything. No one was even talking about it. Stop shifting goalposts just because you’re desperate to fit in. The closest anyone came was saying that WWE’s handling sounds crappy.

I didn’t know she had accused someone. I wish she had more evidence if it did happen. That’s not relevant to why you’re being criticized though. Stop trying to pander for sympathy.

You thought it was cool to mock alleged victims of sexual assault. You thought you’d look smart playing contrarian. Neither happened and now your insecure nature and need to be accepted by the cool kids is making you squirm to grab onto anything resembling a point.

Cunt.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:32 PM   #133
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
And hopefully when we hear that we will have something more substantial.
Not taking one side or the other here - but I do wonder Destor... what happens if a close girl friend of yours tells you somebody raped her a week after it happened? She didn't get a rape kit done because understandably, she was traumatized and in denial. All she has is her word - no physical evidence. What do you say to her?
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:40 PM   #134
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me
 
Frank Drebin's Avatar
 
Posts: 26,780
Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
"Cunt"
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:44 PM   #135
Iceman King Gertner
TPWW Overlord
 
Iceman King Gertner's Avatar
 
Posts: 45,187
Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Everyone behave!
Iceman King Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:45 PM   #136
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I believe the convo would go something like this:

Girl: Destor, I was raped

Destor: Ackshyually, you were allegedly raped.
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:56 PM   #137
Destor
I am the cheese
 
Destor's Avatar
 
Posts: 44,314
Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Not taking one side or the other here - but I do wonder Destor... what happens if a close girl friend of yours tells you somebody raped her a week after it happened? She didn't get a rape kit done because understandably, she was traumatized and in denial. All she has is her word - no physical evidence. What do you say to her?
I go get a pitch fork and burn the guys house down with no evidence because I'm a good white knight and I believe all women
Destor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:00 PM   #138
BigCrippyZ
 
BigCrippyZ's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,486
BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)BigCrippyZ has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
uncorroborated claims by the plaintiff is worthless in court. If the entire case is a single unsubstantiated claim (which is what we have here) you will lose everytime. If you were to repeat her claim you yourself would be divulging hearsay. Now...lets say for example... if you have something that supports the testimony...even the smallest thing... literally any evidence whatsoever... now you have something.



this is why people call bullshit on your lawyerness. I dont ftr, but youre devils advocating something thats blantantly a misnomer. The claim is closer to slander than it is evidence.
Slander is a spoken false statement of fact about a party that harms the party's reputation. Evidence is anything tending or used to establish facts in a legal investigation or admissible as testimony in court, including information given personally. Evidence can also be slander or (at least) false. The trier of fact is the one to decide the truthfulness of a party's statement and/or weigh it accordingly.

I don't know if her claims are true. I never said her statement was true, but it is by definition, evidence. Seanny said it wasn't evidence. That's not an accurate statement.

I wasn't commenting on the truthfulness of her statement or how much weight it should be given, merely that it is a form of evidence.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:05 PM   #139
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I go get a pitch fork and burn the guys house down with no evidence because I'm a good white knight and I believe all women
lol never change. I'll always appreciate your lack of nuance on the matter.
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:27 PM   #140
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 47,834
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
Slander is a spoken false statement of fact about a party that harms the party's reputation. Evidence is anything tending or used to establish facts in a legal investigation or admissible as testimony in court, including information given personally. Evidence can also be slander or (at least) false. The trier of fact is the one to decide the truthfulness of a party's statement and/or weigh it accordingly.

I don't know if her claims are true. I never said her statement was true, but it is by definition, evidence. Seanny said it wasn't evidence. That's not an accurate statement.

I wasn't commenting on the truthfulness of her statement or how much weight it should be given, merely that it is a form of evidence.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:27 AM   #141
Seanny One Ball
Tiptoe Through The Tulips
 
Seanny One Ball's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,709
Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I didn't actually say her statement wasn't evidence. I did accidentally imply it however.

I said how come people believe her without seeing any evidence, which Noid - by his own admission - had not done as he hadn't read the report. He was too hysterical, ready to attack any perceived slight on someone he doesn't know's honour.

But in all honesty I said numerous synonyms of "proof" and people chose to jump straight to hair splitting over a semantic slip which anyone should be able to see as such.
There is literally no upshot to making that unnecessary correction as my point was obvious and otherwise clear. The only reason for anyone besides a pedant to draw that distinction is to show your hand, which Noid did via neg rep several times no matter what he says about his beliefs.

So yes a statement can be considered evidence but until it has been substantiated it is no form of proof.

If anyone really wanted to drag this shit out they should go for the "In reality proof only exists in science and mathematics".

Then we can argue for a whole week.

Last edited by Seanny One Ball; 05-23-2019 at 10:48 AM.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:32 AM   #142
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:36 AM   #143
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
that's not a shot at Seanny. It's just this whole thread lol
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:38 AM   #144
Seanny One Ball
Tiptoe Through The Tulips
 
Seanny One Ball's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,709
Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Pussy!
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:08 AM   #145
Guru Dave
4d3d3d3 E
 
Guru Dave's Avatar
 
Posts: 41,238
Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Guru Dave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I’m glad her friends are stepping up and starting a GoFundMe campaign for her daughter.
Guru Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 02:51 PM   #146
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.
 
SlickyTrickyDamon's Avatar
 
Posts: 37,674
SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Cunt is a much more thrown about word in England/Australia than it is in America.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:01 AM   #147
Fignuts
Hey Mister!
 
Fignuts's Avatar
 
Posts: 49,055
Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Not taking one side or the other here - but I do wonder Destor... what happens if a close girl friend of yours tells you somebody raped her a week after it happened? She didn't get a rape kit done because understandably, she was traumatized and in denial. All she has is her word - no physical evidence. What do you say to her?
Conversely, let’s not pretend that if one of our friends got accused of rape that we would just assume that person was guilty.

The truth is that unless you’re a stone cold son of a bitch, if someone you’re close to claims they were raped or is accused of raping someone, then you’re too close to the situation to be an accurate unbiased judge of the circumstances.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:16 AM   #148
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Conversely, let’s not pretend that if one of our friends got accused of rape that we would just assume that person was guilty.

The truth is that unless you’re a stone cold son of a bitch, if someone you’re close to claims they were raped or is accused of raping someone, then you’re too close to the situation to be an accurate unbiased judge of the circumstances.
No doubt. But I was simply trying to illustrate how I found Destor's lack of empathy slightly disturbing. I'm very much about due process but he seems to resent accusers as a knee jerk reaction.
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:24 AM   #149
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
No doubt. But I was simply trying to illustrate how I found Destor's lack of empathy slightly disturbing. I'm very much about due process but he seems to resent accusers as a knee jerk reaction.
this isn't just a reaction to the goings-on of this thread - it's his body of work I'm taking into account.
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 01:02 AM   #150
Fignuts
Hey Mister!
 
Fignuts's Avatar
 
Posts: 49,055
Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't think Destor resents accusers, but rather today's witch hunt culture where an accusation alone can ruin someon'e life due to tens of thousands of people being outraged without doing any research at all.

Maybe that rubs off a bit when he disscusses an accuser, but I don't think it's intentional.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:21 AM   #151
Jordan X
R-A-S-SLIN That's Rasslin
 
Jordan X's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,670
Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
JBL did the rape didn't he?
Jordan X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:36 AM   #152
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I don't think Destor resents accusers, but rather today's witch hunt culture where an accusation alone can ruin someon'e life due to tens of thousands of people being outraged without doing any research at all.

Maybe that rubs off a bit when he disscusses an accuser, but I don't think it's intentional.
I totally get that. But this is why I call for nuance in these discussions. The second I called him out to try to be a bit less of an ass, he goes immediately to the 'white knight' crutch. For the record, I think Noid has been a giant assclown (as usual) in this thread. "Believe all women" is a dangerous notion. Due process is important.

But rape, I'm pretty sure, can be quite hard to prove and usually turns into he-said-she-said. It's a very fucked up thing.

I've also had several discussions with him about this, and he has pretty much 0 empathy or sympathy for 'alleged' victims... or has at least displayed this. He expects them to essentially have the mentality of attornies at law and to have stone cold evidence - which again, I'm quite sure is very difficult to provide barring doing an immediate rape kit. I would imagine the shock of being raped would make it quite tough to think clearly enough to start mounting corroborating evidence right away and just go to the hospital.

The problem with libertarians like Destor, is they try 'logic' you to death and think they're very smart because they read a few books. But they tend to discount being decent human beings and having some fucking tact.
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:39 AM   #153
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
And I really like Destor tbh. He may think otherwise because I don't kiss his ass. But I'm not gonna hold back from how I feel because I 'want to fit in.'
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 11:18 AM   #154
Seph
of judgement
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,643
Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Downsy Vulcans.
Seph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 06:23 PM   #155
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 47,834
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
I didn't actually say her statement wasn't evidence. I did accidentally imply it however.

I said how come people believe her without seeing any evidence, which Noid - by his own admission - had not done as he hadn't read the report. He was too hysterical, ready to attack any perceived slight on someone he doesn't know's honour.

But in all honesty I said numerous synonyms of "proof" and people chose to jump straight to hair splitting over a semantic slip which anyone should be able to see as such.
There is literally no upshot to making that unnecessary correction as my point was obvious and otherwise clear. The only reason for anyone besides a pedant to draw that distinction is to show your hand, which Noid did via neg rep several times no matter what he says about his beliefs.

So yes a statement can be considered evidence but until it has been substantiated it is no form of proof.

If anyone really wanted to drag this shit out they should go for the "In reality proof only exists in science and mathematics".

Then we can argue for a whole week.
You’re a dishonest knob. You took a cunty stance and got shredded for it. We were talking about WWE’s handling of the alleged issues, and you can in all “well, sometimes men don’t rape” like a fucking idiot. Fuck you and anyone like you.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 06:27 PM   #156
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
You’re a dishonest knob. You took a cunty stance and got shredded for it. We were talking about WWE’s handling of the alleged issues, and you can in all “well, sometimes men don’t rape” like a fucking idiot. Fuck you and anyone like you.
lol you are absolutely ween-tastic
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:51 PM   #157
Seanny One Ball
Tiptoe Through The Tulips
 
Seanny One Ball's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,709
Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Imagine thinking that not being a cunt was worse than being a cunt .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Cunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Cunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Cunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
You're a dishonest knob
Incredible
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:26 PM   #158
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 47,834
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That’s because you are a cunt, Seanny. And every time I demonstrated why. You’ve tried to divorce yourself from that reasoning, but I will remind you every time until you apologize for misrepresenting the views of others to try and look cool and for mocking alleged victims like you said you would never do, but did.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 09:04 PM   #159
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!
 
The Dastardly One's Avatar
 
Posts: 31,415
The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lol omg
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 09:08 PM   #160
Seanny One Ball
Tiptoe Through The Tulips
 
Seanny One Ball's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,709
Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You stupib idot now I am a noid
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®