TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 06-09-2019, 01:00 AM   #81
James Steele
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Thinking about DDP beating Goldberg. Hmm. I'm not a big DDP fan, and he shat the bed as a main eventer. But going back to 1998 and having him be the one to beat Goldberg is...interesting. He certainly was over, and if he proved he could beat Goldberg if he got that Diamond Cutter out of nowhere, it could have created an interesting dynamic between the two.

My gut tells me that even thinking about beating Goldberg in 1998 is stupid. But man, maybe that's just because my mind is too focused on what actually did and didn't happen? If DDP had beat Goldberg, maybe it would have been the biggest talking point at my school and DDP would be one of the hugest deals ever? Who knows?

Still, I think WCW was too fucked to escape its fate.
DDP was over huge in 1998. He was one of the hottest things going. By the time they put the belt on him in 99, he was stuck with nobody to work with.
James Steele is offline   Reply With Quote