TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
So what do people want to see at WrestleMania this year?

I'm hopeful for a Daniel Bryan-Brock Lesnar rematch. Hopefully would be a title unification match.

Hopeful for a John Cena-Undertaker rematch from last year where Cena looks to avenge his loss and take the match seriously.

AJ Styles-HBK would be a good Mania dream match.

Hopefully Triple H can come back and face Batista in a Retirement Match

Hopefully they have Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle have a match similar to TNA Lockdown 2008

Ronda vs. Becky in a loser is the winner's sex slave match would be what I would do personally

Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose in a 3 Stages of Hell Match. 1st Fall Hell In A Cell. 2nd Fall Falls Count Anywhere 3rd Fall TLC Match. Winner takes Roman Reigns to chemo.

The Rock could take on Shinsuke Nakamura and call him the next big thing

Shane McMahon could take on Braun Strowman in a spotfest.

Randy Orton could face The Miz, Rusev, and Sheamus for the United States Title.

Cesaro could face Rey Mysterio in the opener.

Stand in the face of adversity!

mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote