TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2020, 08:11 AM   #1
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Would AEW put themselves between a rock and a hard place by signing Brock Lesnar?

At the end of the day, they can't bring Brock in without him destroying everyone and winning the championship. Of course, eventually, you have someone beat him. But there's no point to Lesnar if he doesn't come in and kill all your "homegrown" talent (and the other WWE jobbers that work for them), and make everyone look like chumps--which is kind of against what AEW is supposed to be.

I assume Brock'll be back in WWE, but as a hypothetical, would it actually hurt AEW in the long run to sign Brock? I imagine the initial buzz would be great, but they'd be handcuffed over the long haul.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote