TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2023, 09:50 PM   #1
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dumb ChatGPT Wrestling Scenarios

Somewhat inspired by the "what if" thread, but with a more lighthearted tone. ChatGPT has been gaining steam the last few months, since you can put in any dumb prompt or hypothetical scenario imaginable and it'll put out a transcript for you.

So I'm just started a thread for people to share whatever dumb wrestling-related stuff they've created on the chat bot.

Starting with a serious request that then took a turn and led to me following it up with a silly request.....

---

It is 2005, and the ECW One Night Stand 2005 PPV was a critically acclaimed success. Inspired by this success, Vince McMahon decides to hold another PPV nostalgia show for the other major company he bought out - WCW.

Please generate a 7-match card for WCW One Night Stand 2005, including the winner of each match. Please also include anybody else appearing on the show in a non-wrestling capacity, and any special segments that happen on the show.

Quote:
Sure, here is one possible card for WCW One Night Stand 2005:

1. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Ultimo Dragon - Winner: Rey Mysterio Jr.

2. Cruiserweight Battle Royal featuring former WCW Cruiserweight Champions: Juventud Guerrera, Chris Jericho, Billy Kidman, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, and Shane Helms - Winner: Chris Jericho

3. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Sting - Winner: Diamond Dallas Page

4. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) vs. The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) - Winners: Harlem Heat

5. Chris Benoit vs. Bret Hart - Winner: Bret Hart

6. Hollywood Hogan vs. Ric Flair - Winner: Ric Flair

7. Goldberg vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Winner: Goldberg

Non-wrestling appearances:

Eric Bischoff as the show's host

Mean Gene Okerlund as the backstage interviewer

The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, and JJ Dillon) make a special appearance

Dusty Rhodes as the guest commentator for the main event

Special segments:

A tribute video package is played for the late WCW commentator, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

After his match with Sting, Diamond Dallas Page cuts a promo about the importance of WCW and the legacy it left behind

Chris Benoit and Bret Hart embrace after their match in a show of mutual respect for their past battles in WCW

Goldberg and Stone Cold Steve Austin have a staredown before their match, hyping up the crowd for what many consider a dream match come to life.
Given that Sting and Nash were in TNA at the time and neither Hart nor Austin would've been cleared to compete, I asked for a new match listing noting that those 4 were unavailable to compete.

Quote:
Sure, here is a revised match listing for WCW One Night Stand 2005 considering the noted limitations:

1. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Ultimo Dragon - Winner: Rey Mysterio Jr.

2. Cruiserweight Battle Royal featuring former WCW Cruiserweight Champions: Juventud Guerrera, Chris Jericho, Billy Kidman, Dean Malenko, Psychosis, and Shane Helms - Winner: Chris Jericho

3. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Booker T - Winner: Booker T

4. Harlem Heat (Stevie Ray and Ahmed Johnson) vs. The Natural Born Thrillers (Shawn Stasiak and Chuck Palumbo) - Winners: Harlem Heat

5. Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero - Winner: Eddie Guerrero

6. Hollywood Hogan vs. Ric Flair - Winner: Ric Flair

7. Goldberg vs. Scott Hall - Winner: Goldberg
Actually kinda impressive that it looked at the card and decided replacing Eddie in the battle royal made sense, as was re-assigning Hall and Booker to singles matches when their original matches got cancelled. Of course, it also seemed to remember Stevie Ray was on the original card and unbooked so it gave us an absolute eyesore of a tag match.

But....of course, the funniest part of the original card was the tribute to Heenan who wasn't dead yet. So I had to do one more prompt.....

Please generate a script for the Bobby "The Brain" Heenan segment. The script should include Heenan walking out and cutting a promo where he's angry that the powers that be thought he was dead.

Quote:
[The screen fades to black, and then fades back in to the arena, where Eric Bischoff stands in the ring with a microphone.]

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the greatest commentator in the history of professional wrestling... Bobby "The Brain" Heenan!

[The crowd erupts in applause as "Jive Soul Bro" by Slick plays over the sound system. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan walks out to the stage to a standing ovation. Heenan is dressed in a suit, with a mic in his hand. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring, where Bischoff hands him the microphone.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: Thank you, thank you very much. It's great to be here tonight in the city that WCW made famous. [The crowd cheers.] But you know what's not great? The fact that I'm standing here today, and apparently, some people thought I was dead.

[The crowd boos and jeers.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: That's right, you heard me. Apparently, some people in the industry thought that I had passed away. But I want to set the record straight right now. I am alive and well, and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

[The crowd cheers.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: You see, I may have been out of the spotlight for a while, but I've been watching. I've been watching everything that's been happening in this business, and I've got to say, I'm not impressed.

[The crowd boos.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: That's right, I said it. I'm not impressed. I see a lot of guys out there who call themselves wrestlers, but they don't know the first thing about entertaining the fans. They don't know the first thing about putting on a show.

[The crowd starts to chant "We Want Bobby!"]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: I appreciate the sentiment, folks, I really do. But I'm not here to make a comeback. I'm not here to step back into the ring. No, I'm here to set things straight. I'm here to remind everybody what this business is all about. It's about the fans. It's about putting on a show. And it's about having fun.

[The crowd cheers.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: So tonight, as we celebrate the legacy of WCW, I want to remind everybody that we're all in this together. We're all part of the same family. And no matter what anybody else says, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan will always be a part of that family.

[The crowd cheers and chants "Thank you, Brain!" as Heenan raises his arms in victory. The segment ends as Heenan exits the ring, smiling and waving to the fans.]

Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote