TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 03-26-2019, 04:49 AM   #1
hb2k
Do Unto Others...

hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
The Best and Worst WrestleMania Build-Ups

For this week's podcast, we're looking to discuss the Best and Worst WrestleMania builds ever done, looking at the run-ups to the biggest show of the year and breaking down what did and didn't work, and want to know your personal suggestions.

So, with that said, when you look back over the years, what do you consider to be the best and the worst "Road to Mania" periods, with the strongest or weakest build-ups/hype jobs for Mania, and why? Select one for each, the more explanation the better, and as always the best contributions will be read on the show and discussed.

So which Mania's get your vote, the ones that did or didn't work for you, and why?

Crazy Like A Fox - The Definitive Chronicle of Brian Pillman 20 Years Later
**Featuring interviews with members of the Pillman family, Dave Meltzer, Kim Wood, Raven, Jim Cornette, Mark Madden, Shane Douglas, Mark Coleman, Alex Marvez, Les Thatcher and many more close friends and colleagues**
Available on Amazon now:
http://amzn.to/2h93SxL
hb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:00 AM   #2
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Great topic, and I'm personally intrigued as to where a show like WrestleMania X-7 falls, because as anticipated as that show was, there was some awful stuff in the build-up, so it will be interesting to see if the greatest Mania of all-time gets any mentions.

For worst, I think I have to go with WrestleMania 18. 2001 was such a weird year (dare you guys to take on rebooking that one for a future podcast), and the downsides to the Austin heel turn and butchered Invasion angle had put everybody in disappointed moods. We also lost a long-time top heel that drew really well against The Rock and was surely about to take off as an amazing babyface...in Chris Benoit. That mood carried into 2002. Their first PPV opened with a Kid Rock song and featured that Vince McMahon tan. Oh, and Triple H was back as a babyface too.

The start of the year showed a bit of promise. Triple H got some interest back. Someone untained by 2001 was back and ready to...feud over a dog? Didn't the WWF learn anything from Kennell from Hell or The British Bulldog in 1999? There's never been a draw in wrestling named Lucy, unless one of the women headlining this year's is named Lucy, in which case we better pretend.

The WWF did a horrible job with Chris Jericho as Undisputed Champion. There are chickenshits in wrestling, but when your top heel is too ineffective, it looks like your champion is undeserving and everybody else is a fool for not being able to kick his ass. It's like that Aussie guy who won Olympic gold because everyone else in his race fell down. Our greatest hero, but certainly not World Champ material. Jericho needed a low blow, an eye rake, an exposed turnbuckle, a roll-up holding the tights with his feet on the ropes, and a semi-trailer to beat The Rock. Well, not the semi-trailer, but that's coming...

What more can be said about the nWo that hasn't already been written about The Death of WCW? Vince McMahon wanted to inject a lethal dose of poison into the company that he tried to save just a few months previous. That's actually fairly consistent storytelling for the time. The WWF Board of Directors would decide that Vince should get to run half the company moving forward about a month later, which makes them look even more inept than Jericho trying to win a match.

The Hogan/Rock staredown with the nWo beat-down was awesome until Hogan drove a truck right through it. No, that's not a euphemism for his creative control clause in WCW, or an overcompensation for Terry Bollea's penis on the stand. They actually had an angle where Hogan tried to commit vehicular manslaughter on the air. Hulk, not Nick. No word on if the WWF actually tried to get Rock to actually be in the car like Sid Vicious in Bret Hart. Jesus, if Sid sucks so much, just stop giving him a million pushes. The state of that. Oh, it's dead?

Speaking of dead, The Undertaker was in a program with Ric Flair heading into this show. I say "dead," not because of The Undertaker's gimmick, but because of my interest in him after his 2001. He was spraying his "Thank fuck I backed the winning horse" insecurity stink all over the place in 2001 and 2002, and although I don't remember hating this program, I do remember it did have David Flair in it. But I do remember him getting killed. That's all a wash really.

You also had Edge and Booker T feuding over a shampoo commercial. This could have been forgiven if we actually got a weird Japanese-style cartoon with Edge's head flying to different continents and shooting eye lasers at world leaders to turn them into panda bears or something (although they might have later regretted this dig), but we didn't even get that Mr. Sparkle rip-off. We didn't even get Booker T in an Edge wig. What the fuck was this, and why the fuck am I even trying to meet it half-way?

Kurt Angle had a match with Kane. Rob Van Dam had a match with William Regal. There was a four-way tag. There was a Women's Title match. There was Austin and Scott Hall built around one storyline alcholic mocking a real-life alcoholic with tiny nets. You had smiling DDP and tantrum-throwing Christian. Stacy in the Dudley Boyz gear was alright though. It's a shame that it was with the Dudley Boyz.

And then there's that main event. The build to Chris Jericho vs. Triple H was basically non-existent, because the build was to Triple H vs. Stephanie. The dog, the divorce, the dildo. Wait, was there an angle with Triple H giving Stephanie a dildo, or am I just misremembering Triple H?

I've never been a big H fan -- he's always a terrible babyface though. Look at him putting his career on the line this year at WrestleMania -- way to babyface Batista, Paul. Interest waned in him as a potential top babyface very quickly in 2002. In defense of Triple H, it was not entirely his fault. They did the No Way Out special, where Triple H lost the shot he earned, ala Rey Mysterio (I hope someone mentions that awful build-up too), and he was moping about his wife lying to him. Triple H trying to act like a cool and funny guy -- a very unnatural and unnecessary departure from the heel persona people cared about at the time -- was not helping. He also looks like a dick picking on a smaller guy that was clueless enough to wear those green tights to WrestleMania and send a a driver to get air freshener in a car he tied a dog to.

God damn it, this fucking sucked. Almost everything was wrong, and the few things that went right on the night were almost accidental. Christian knocking Molly Holly out with a door should not be one of your top three highlights of what is supposed to be your biggest show of the calendar year.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:21 AM   #3
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd probably say this year, but perhaps I'm just old and jaded. Nothing this year has really sparked interest for me. Maybe it's the fact that there's so many shows and social media presence that it feels like storylines are advancing every day and it's getting boring, or perhaps it really is just boring in the first place.

None of the matches have that "big" feeling. Even ones that feel like they should be the climax of a long, drawn out build up are pointless (all this time as a tag team... and oh, what a coincidence, one month before Wrestlemania Shane attacks the Miz and BOOM!!! Wrestlemania match, and that's pretty much all your build right there). Or, Randy Orton made an off-hand insulting comment to AJ Styles, and BOOM!!! Wrestlemania match. Just seems like the intensity and excitement is gone for "shit, it's Wrestlemania next month, quick, think of any reason you can for these two to have a match".

All of the matches barring Lesnar and Batista ones are matches that you've probably already seen a number of times this year on Raw or Smackdown. Plus there's a LOT of guys absent who shouldn't be. (The Bar? The Usos? New Day? Braun Strowman? They all get thrown into the Andre battle royal that nobody cares about).

The build to every single Lesnar match is the same. The build to every single Triple H match is the same. I dunno. Just not into this "Road" at all.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 11:59 AM   #4
xrodmuc316
RoBOT Reigns

xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I loved the build to Mania 15 with Rock having to get through Mankind and Austin through McMahon to get to the main event.

Mania 30 with the yes movement of was also great.
xrodmuc316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 11:46 AM   #5
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
For the best build-ups, it's hard to look past the significance of Manias III, V, XIV and something like VIII for Flair/Savage, but for a show that got me excited to see almost everything on the card, top-to-bottom, I'm going to throw out a vote for WrestleMania 21.

The promotional material heading into the show, based around the movie parodies, was a little silly at times, but it put me in a good enough mood to watch some wrestling, which is rare for WWE's humor, which usually makes me want to throw myself in a crate and ship myself to OVW. Christian asking Stacy Keibler if she's into sadomasochistic action is forever burnt into my memory, and I'm okay with that. Even Chris Benoit delivered got some chuckles out of this one. He's pretty funny for a murderer. I'm pretty sure Vince didn't have the transcript of a five-minute Snuka set in his briefcase in '83.

Tag team partners fighting each other might not be the most heated story heading into a show, and Eddie and Rey might not have had a raging classic, but the anticipation of them having one was there. I still remember Rey's "no hands, Ma" plancha onto Eddie. It was no Halloween Havoc '97, but it was no Halloween Havoc '91 either.

The first-ever Money in the Bank had my Ladder Match nerd ass pretty excited. I'm not going to lie and say I hated Kane at the time, but even if you did, this was probably one of his more effective uses at a WrestleMania. Jericho and Benoit were pretty cool after their respective 2004s, but they definitely deserved a place on the card, and the story of three former World Champions and three rising stars laying it all on the line for a title shot was, before it was hammered into a standard WWE event, a pretty innovative and exciting idea. And Shelton fucking brought it to this match before he would end up becoming the token Money in the Bank guy before Kofi filled that token role. I'm swear I'm not reaching for a political point there.

I've never been the biggest Undertaker fan, but Orton turning heel to go against him felt like it would could have completed a trifecta of the OVW Class of 2002 taking full flight in the company, until it came out that Orton had injured his shoulder. That's good enough reason for Taker to keep the streak intact, right? And if Trips wasn't going to put the guy over, Taker wasn't. They had dropped the ball with Orton in 2004, but this felt like a return to -- if not form -- potential.

Kurt Angle was absolutely amazing in the build to his match with Shawn Michaels, and this was without a doubt the match I most wanted to see. The sexiest boy toy in professional wrestling and Shawn Michaels had been kept on separate shows to this point, and them having a match felt like one of the few times WWE was going to deliver on a dream match, as touched in one of your Christmas podcasts (I think it was a Christmas one -- I'm usually drunk around that period of time, so I might have forgotten. But what I have not forgotten is "Sexy Kurt," and I think it should be a strong contender to close out your show.

I had already soured on John Cena at this point. Being a smart-ass internet fan, I totally bought into the narrative that guys should earn their spot -- they told the journeyman story with both Benoit and Eddie the year previous. Cena was getting the clear push, and I now come to appreciate that making a star like that is crucial to a company's direction. But the boner beat Booker T in the Best of Five, winning the US Title from himself, and then cut the legs off Carlito, which may not seem like a big loss now, or at the time, but did to me. And that fucking US Title belt. I mean, the regular US Title was ugly, but that doesn't mean you have to keep having low standards for yourself. But the actual build-up was pretty good, save for Orlando Jordan winning the US Title. It should have been Doug Basham. I kid. Cena probably should have taken the US belt into Mania and had an Ultimate Warrior moment on a much smaller scale.

Heading into Cena vs. JBL (oh yeah, he was there too), Cena won a tournament against Kurt Angle at No Way Out, who got a bye in the semis, which made Cena look mighty impressive and furthered the story of Angle's quest to ultimate greatness, fueling the Michaels program. Beating someone as actively dogged as Angle was at the time really made it seem like Cena's time was now. All 11 minutes of it. But was anyone craving a longer JBL match after that 280-day reign that felt like Sammartino's record was about to be broken?

I give Triple H a hard time, but I've got to give the cunt some credit. He did really go to bat for Batista here. Granted, similarly to JBL, I think many fans were just happy to see something...anything, different. They probably would have popped for Doug Basham here. It could be argued that the "Reign of Terror" was bad for business overall, but at least it spiked things when he finally got his. And they didn't make Batista look like an idiot as they so habitually do with their babyfaces heading into this. Big Dave vs. Real Paul gets a thumbs down into a thumbs up from me.

There was also the Piper's Pit segment featuring Steve Austin and Carlito. Okay, the show also had Trish Stratus vs. Christy Hemme and Big Show vs. Akebono. But tits sell tickets, right?

In a few of those matches, I've referenced the actual matches as they played out themselves. They're not part of the build, but I felt it important to mention, because even if a build to something is great, if it disappoints then it can sully the memories of that false excitement. You can take a Christy Hemme home, but if you end up in a crying game situation, you aren't going to go around bragging about it. I don't mean that as a transphobic comment -- when I say "crying game" I mean sitting alone and watching the end of WrestleMania IX. Or maybe just watching this year's show?

WrestleMania 21 got me excited, and I even heard buzz from buddies who had dropped out of following wrestling heading into it. When you did your Ranking the WrestleManias series, I think this placed in the top ten. I remember agreeing with the rough placement it got. It's not the greatest Mania of all-time, but this show was the closest Triple H got to headlining a show with 1 milion domestic buys, and I feel that is indicative of its excellent build.

Sorry, I had to get another Triple H dig in there.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:23 PM   #6
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wrestlemania 14 was awesome. The build to WM14 was especially great because of Stone Cold's neck he wasn't taking bumps pretty much since the time he came back right up to Wrestlemania. So while there were physical altercations between the two, we weren't really seeing them touch in ring for the most part. Add in the Mike Tyson element and it was as pumped as I can remember for a Wrestlemania besides Wrestlemania 3 probably because wrestling was new to me (started watching in 87 and was a HUGE Hulkamaniac)

I remember being really into the Rock vs Shamrock feud and the Outlaws vs Cactus/Funk. Everything just had a "cool" feel to it
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:29 PM   #7
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Fuck how did I miss this thread? Hope they didn't record yet.

Some people might not agree with me but I really liked the Build to "Carlito/Chris Masters vs the Big/Kane". It was expertly done, Carlito and Master both Eliminated Kane from the Elimination Chamber leading to a Tag Team Title match at Mania. Kane stole the show @ Mania 22 putting on a classic match. The only good match on the show.

They held the titles for quite a bit before dropping them to the most dominant stable of all time, the spirit squad.

I will also say the build to this Mania has been perfect.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:33 PM   #8
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Totally forgot about Wrestlemania 5 and the year long Hogan vs Savage build which is arguably the best long term angle the company has ever done
Old 03-28-2019, 12:37 PM   #9
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

The Worst is Wrestlemania 16 with the "Battling McMahons". Too many throw together matches like T&A vs Head Cheese and a main event that focused more on the McMahon than 4 of the biggest stars of the era. I was not into this at all, although the Hardyz vs Dudleyz vs E&C and the Angle vs Benoit vs Jericho matches were awesome.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:43 PM   #10
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I kind of want to say Daniel Bryans build up to Mania 30 was great (The feud with Punk that introduced Kane, which formed Team Hell No, the weak link storyline, The summerslam win) I liked that Bryans character didn't have any crazy changes.

But so many things hold it down. Big Show vs The Authority... I guess it was written as kane being in that spot but he was off filming a movie. The detour with the wyatts. Losing at HIAC.... WWE had to be dragged to put him in the Mainevent
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:45 PM   #11
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Oh we are supposed to be doing the entire mania event and not just one match from the card?
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:49 PM   #12
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Best: WrestleMania 30.

Worst: WrestleMania 9.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:57 PM   #13
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Can you put your site in your sig, I always have trouble finding it again.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:55 PM   #14
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Everyone overlooking it now but 35 will be regarded as the worst soon considering aside from like 2 matches (women's 3x and HHH vs Batista) everything has been cobbled together in 3 weeks basically
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote