TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 08-09-2019, 09:36 AM   #881
Iceman King Gertner
TPWW Overlord

Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The fucking losers at NXT shows telling everyone to be quiet so they can head Mauro's commentary
Iceman King Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #882
The Dastardly One
Yakazuma!

The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Dastardly One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
so, the art form guys. Fuck those fans. Not big on 'inappropriate' behavior I guess, but jesus fucking christ it's a wrestling show. There's a reason nobody gives a shit about wrestling anymore and it's because of these smelly neckbeards who think wrestling is a Monet painting.
The Dastardly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:37 PM   #883
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
AEW has announced when tickets for their second and third television episodes will be going on sale.

Episode two of AEW TV will take place at the Agganis Arena in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, October 9, while the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania will host episode three on Wednesday, October 16. Tickets for both shows will go on sale via Ticketmaster at noon Eastern time next Friday (August 16).

Tickets will be priced at $90, $75, $50, $35, and $20 before facility fees and service charges.
Quote:
MLW will be posthumously honoring Gary Hart at their Dallas area television tapings next month.

It was announced today that Hart will be "posthumously recognized for his contributions to Dallas and professional wrestling" at MLW's War Chamber TV tapings in North Richland Hills, Texas on Saturday, September 7. Hart's sons Jason and Chad will be in attendance for the tribute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Earlier this week it was said by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer and reported by others that WWE didn't hold "Test Fans on WWE Knowledge" segments during commercial breaks on Raw and SmackDown this week because "nobody was following the script good enough." The report went on to say that WWE was trying to script the kids, so they didn't say a name like CM Punk or Chris Jericho during the contest. A fan previously mentioned Punk during a segment back in June.

Host of the segments Sarah Scheiber took to social media to give why they did not do the segments this week.

"There is no 'script' what so ever, other than just knowing the names. When we don't do the contests, it's [because] I get too busy backstage doing interviews or there's just other things happening during the commercial breaks."
Quote:
Lance Storm announced today that he will be closing down his Storm Wrestling Academy after his next session in September. Storm noted that in the last 14 years he has trained wrestlers from approximately 30 countries. He already notified those who had signed up for 2020 sessions that he was finishing up at the end of the year. Storm said, "My body is getting tired and my kids are adults now, so a moderate road schedule is acceptable. I reached out to see what my options were and got an offer I liked."
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE has released a new theme song collection Uncaged 9 via iTunes, featuring the following songs:
01 - Then, Now, Forever (WWE Signature)
02 - Prime Time Open (Prime Time Wrestling 1988)
03 - I Like It Raw (WWE Raw 1995)
04 - High Voltage (Livewire 1997)
05 - Imminent Danger (Cage Lowering)
06 - Sunday Night Heat Theme (Sunday Night Heat 1998)
07 - Astros (Super Astros 1998)
08 - Rage (WrestleMania 15)
09 - No Mercy (No Mercy 2002)
10 - Confidential (WWE Confidential 2002)
11 - Velocity (WWE Velocity 2002)
12 - End (WWE Judgement Day 2003)
13 - Vengeance (WWE Vengeance 2004)
14 - Great American Bash Theme (Great American Bash 2004)
15 - This Time It's Mine (Saturday Morning Slam 2012)
16 - Coronation (King Of The Ring 2015)
17 - One Against The World (Royal Rumble 2016)
18 - Connected (WrestleMania 31)
19 - Feet On The Ground (Shawn Michaels "My Journey" 2010)
20 - Relic (Survivor Series 2013)
21 - Bald Headed Blues (Battle Of The Billionaires)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
Paige (Saraya-Jade Bevis) recently had a consultation with her doctor regarding her neck. Paige stated that the first fusion healed perfectly but she developed a hernia above it after her last match in Uniondale, New York back in December 2017. The issue is going to force her to have another surgery.
Quote:
LuchaCentral reports that AAA TripleMania XXVII drew 1,630,450 viewers and a 2.89 rating on Azteca 7. The number made TripleMania one of the highest-rated shows in Mexican TV this past weekend. AAA’s weekly Friday show on Azteca 7 drew a 0.74 rating with 417,320 viewers. Triplemania was the most-watched sports program of the week and third most-watched cable program. It is estimated that 8.2 million viewers tuned in at some point to watch the show between Azteca 7 and Space. Roughly 50,000 viewers tuned in to watch the show on Twitch between the English and Spanish broadcast.
Quote:
While this has not been announced officially, ITV Box Office will be carrying All Out as a PPV event in the U.K.
Quote:
This Sunday at WWE SummerSlam, Kofi Kingston puts his WWE Title on the line against Randy Orton in a match that is a decade in the making. Back in 2009, Kingston looked to be on the rise in WWE, and a feud with Orton was thought to be the program that would elevate him to the next level. Kingston received a massive pop in Madison Square Garden when he put Orton through a table, but instead of breaking the glass ceiling, it was Kofi who came crashing down.

Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp caught up with Kingston at WWE SummerSlam media day to discuss the real-life beef between himself and Orton.

"On a very legitimate level, those who have been watching the videos about our history, it's very legitimate in the fact that he did not want me to be here to the point where he would tell people who made decisions that I shouldn't be in the position that I was at," stated Kofi. "A lot of people asked me over the years, 'What happened in 2009? You put Randy Orton through the table at Madison Square Garden. I thought you were going to be going up here.' That's where I was supposed to go. You come to find out that because of him, it didn't go that way, not right away. It took a little awhile. Ups and downs. And now here we are 11 years later, through a stroke of luck, a touch of fate, hard work, and taking advantage of some opportunities."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer Newsletter
Nielsen Holdings, the company that handles television ratings, is having trouble finding a buyer and there is now talk of selling the company in pieces. Blackstone, a private equity group, had been in talks of buying the company until backing out in March. The New York Post reported that Apollo Global Management, also in talks of buying the company, has lost interest. They said that on 7/30, Goldman Sachs, the latest to expect to buy it, backed out of the deal.

The problem is that Nielsen has working with $8 billion of debt that the new buyers who have to assume, plus the purchase price was expected to be well over $9 billion, meaning such a deal would cost the new buyers $17 billion. The board of Nielsen has been calling those who backed out with the idea of selling portions of the company at lower prices to different former suitors. There is also the feeling that there will be new ways to measure ratings that will cost less that will eventually surface and thus, Nielsen, the market leader, will face competition for its position
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucha Blog
Let’s go over what we know:
  • AAA sold few tickets to the New York & Los Angeles shows, so few that they turned off the ability to see a seat map so no fan could see a visual representation of unsold tickets in one space. (Though the ticket selection screen still shows no many more tickets have moved.)
  • one source told me the MSG show had sold much less than 1,000 tickets as of mid-July.
  • No matches have been announced for either show.
  • AAA had been posting canned Tweets regularly (and probably automatically) to hype these shows. Those have vanished.
  • AAA hasn’t tweeted the word “MSG” since June 26th.
  • AAA hasn’t used the #LUCHALIBREAAAenNY tag since June 18th
  • AAA hasn’t used the #LUCHALIBREAAAenLA tag since June 29th
  • AAA has continued to push their Mexico shows as normal; they’re not giving on social media ticket sales, just these shows.
  • Neither the Spanish nor the English announce crew mentioned the AAA US shows on TripleMania commentary when it would normally be a focal point
  • This week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletters says the announcers were specifically told not to bring up the US shows.
  • Fite.TV were announced as carrying these shows on PPV. They currently list no show airing on September 15th.
  • An AAA show was announced for September 16th outside Mexico City, the day after the scheduled show in New York. It’s possible for everyone to make it back from New York to be on this show, but it would be challenging.
  • I’ve been waving “AAA’s shows look concerning” red flags. AAA’s usually helpful in telling me when I’m way off base. No one’s gotten back to me to say I’m wrong.

None of this is definite proof the shows are canceled. The tickets for New York and Los Angeles remain on-sale as of late Thursday and there were still ads playing for it in the Forum last night. The evidence showing they’re not running theses is getting overwhelming though. We’re waiting for someone on the AAA show to be announced as working somewhere else on September 15 or for AAA to say something. That may still take a while. The social media mentions being dropped in June suggest someone knew to stop pushing it a while ago and yet nothing’s been said. You shouldn’t wait for them to finally change say it to make other plans.

TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:43 PM   #884
Iceman King Gertner
TPWW Overlord

Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Iceman King Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That's very surprising that they aren't doing well in LA considering the demographic.

One thing to remember though is that generally Lucha shows have a substantially higher walk up attendance than American shows. Mexican fans typically don't buy tickets in advance.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:49 AM   #885
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
so basically:

AAA has trouble selling tickets in US
NJPW has slightly less trouble selling tickets in US
ROH can't sell tickets in US or UK

The business is booming Maggle!
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 12:57 AM   #886
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman King Gertner View Post
That's very surprising that they aren't doing well in LA considering the demographic.

One thing to remember though is that generally Lucha shows have a substantially higher walk up attendance than American shows. Mexican fans typically don't buy tickets in advance.
From what I've read elsewhere, that might not happen for the LA show in terms of sizable walk up sales.

Something about the difference in mentality between US-based Mexican lucha fans and local lucha fans for AAA shows and their traveling habits. Same for AAA likely won't have a large fly in happen from Mexico for their LA show.

NJPW learned the hard way how very different US wrestling fans are when it comes to advertising shows and the lack of walk up sales.

Even WWE and indies quickly realized that US wrestling fans are very picky when it comes to traveling to big events since the early numbers for SummerSlam weekend's fly-in fans was lower than both were expecting. WWE and the indies wanted SummerSlam in Toronto to reach Mania-level in outside fan support which is why a ton of events and festivities are taking place this weekend in the city.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:12 AM   #887
Iceman King Gertner
TPWW Overlord

Times have certainly changed.

I remember Ron Skolar running Lucha shows in LA in the early 90s and almost cancelling the shows because nobody was buying tickets in advance. They ended up drawing over 15,000.
Old 08-11-2019, 12:37 AM   #888
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think people who automatically assume that wrestling is cool again because the niche of the niche are supporting AEW really need to reflect on some of those metrics. And it's why it's so important that AEW don't piss away this golden opportunity to try and bring some people back in.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:53 AM   #889
Slik
Trickster Demon

Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
These same people also think wrestling is about to be 'huge again' bc of FOX airing SD....on Friday night, a night known for people not watching TV, especially those over the age of 10 and under the age of 60.
Slik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:13 PM   #890
Conspiracy Victim Vito
President of Freedonia

Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Conspiracy Victim Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah...I rarely am doing anything on Friday nights due to being tired and exhausted from work and even then I'm generally unwinding with PS4 if anything else.
Conspiracy Victim Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:40 PM   #891
Slik
Trickster Demon

Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Slik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:10 PM   #892
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
The Raw after SummerSlam, as expected, was up 10 percent from last week. Last night's episode averaged 2.73 million viewers.

The ratings pattern wasn't as good as in recent weeks in the sense that there was a third hour drop. Since Paul Heyman got more influence, hour three actually beat hour two in three of the previous four weeks. The show also reverted back to the usual summer pattern of hour two being the highest, which had not been the case for much of this summer but was historically the case ...

Last year's Raw after SummerSlam averaged 3.09 million viewers, so it was an 11.7 percent year-to-year drop ...

The three hours for Raw were:

8 p.m. 2.77 million viewers
9 p.m. 2.82 million viewers
10 p.m. 2.60 million viewers
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE is slated to begin filming promos for Smackdown on FOX shortly. We are told that talents from each brand will be utilized for those shoots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE NXT will tape TV this Thursday at Full Sail University. Internally, the next tapings after Thursday are slated for 9/11, 9/12 and 10/12, all at Full Sail. If they are going to pull the trigger on going live or expanding the show, as rumors persist will happen, an announcement would have to be made soon. There's been no indication made to anyone internally that is happening, so if it is, it's being kept extremely close to the vest.
Quote:
Regarding last night, Katsuyori Shibata has not been cleared to wrestle. We don't have more info and very very few people knew about the angle last night before it happened. The angle was one of the best angles you'll ever see, with an in-depth story of Shibata being the person who got KENTA his job in New Japan and trained him for his comeback, only to have KENTA join Bullet Club and Bullet Club beat down his proteges Clark Connors and Karl Frederick in the brawl. Shibata ran in and everyone flew with every blow he did but the number got to him and KENTA gave him a PK, the move he popularized and choked him out and then sat on him and mocked him. The pop when he started on offense was unreal and the heat when KENTA laid him out was as well.

When you saw the angle you for sure would figure it's building KENTA vs. Shibata, which should be a super hot program, and that makes all the sense in the world. I guess we'll know tonight or tomorrow when the new cards are announced if there's any follow-up. Shibata has always wanted to return but doctors have said in the past that there is no way he'd be cleared. Still, he did a lot more than you'd think, and medical diagnosis can change over time. But we were told this morning shortly after the show that the word was Shibata was not cleared for a match. Edge was told he would never be allowed to do anything physically in the ring but was cleared to do that spear spot last night, so never in pro wresting is a funny term.
Quote:
Broadcast details for this month's NJPW Royal Quest show have now been officially confirmed.

NJPW and Fite TV announced today that Royal Quest will air live on Fite as an iPPV. The show will later be made available on New Japan World.

The price for Royal Quest on Fite is listed as $24.99. The show is taking place at the Copper Box Arena in London, England on Saturday, August 31 and will begin at 12:30 p.m. Eastern time.

NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff and AEW All Out are both also taking place on August 31 ...

Here's the full card for Royal Quest:
  • IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada defending against Minoru Suzuki
  • RevPro British Heavyweight Champion Zack Sabre Jr. defending against Hiroshi Tanahashi
  • NEVER Openweight Champion Tomohiro Ishii defending against KENTA
  • IWGP Tag Team Champions Guerrillas of Destiny defending against the winners of the RevPro Road to Royal Quest tournament
  • Tetsuya Naito & SANADA vs. Jay White & Chase Owens
  • Will Ospreay & Robbie Eagles vs. Taiji Ishimori & El Phantasmo
  • Kota Ibushi & Juice Robinson vs. Yujiro Takahashi & Hikuleo
  • Ryusuke Taguchi, Shota Umino & Ren Narita vs. Rocky Romero, SHO & YOH
Quote:
New Japan Pro Wrestling released the full card for Royal Quest on August 31st at the Copper Box Arena in London, England ... POST Wrestling has learned that the English commentary will feature Kevin Kelly and Gino Gambino calling the event.
Quote:
Kota Ibushi suggested competing for both the IWGP and Intercontinental titles at Wrestle Kingdom 14 during this morning’s NJPW press conference. He also said he would defend the right to the Wrestle Kingdom match against EVIL and KENTA.

Tetsuya Naito, Jay White, and Juice Robinson will be in action on the final night of the Super J-Cup in Long Beach, California on August 25. Jushin Thunder Liger is also wrestling in non-tournament action on all three Super J-Cup shows.
Quote:
Tenille Dashwood has an opponent for her Impact Wrestling debut.

Impact has announced Dashwood vs. Kiera Hogan for their television tapings in Mexico City, Mexico this Thursday. Impact has TV tapings at Fronton Mexico on both Thursday and Friday of this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The Natalya dislocated elbow is a worked injury. She is not hurt and there is no MRI set for today. It was just done to help set the stage for Sasha Banks' return last night.
Quote:
After falling to the $63 range, the WWE stock was up 5% Tuesday and closed at $66.70
Had a sizeable drop yesterday that wasn't really explainable. It did lead to one of WWE's co-Presidents selling off a ton of her stock today as a result though.

Quote:
Casey Michael of Squared Circle Sirens reports that Santana Garrett has signed a developmental contract with WWE. Garrett has appeared on WWE television, most notably wrestling in the 2017 Mae Young Classic. Garrett was defeated by Piper Niven in the first round of the tournament, but worked a six-woman tag match on the second night of the tapings, teaming with Sarah Logan & Marti Belle in a loss to Tessa Blanchard, Jazzy Gabert, and Kay Lee Ray.
Quote:
Appearing on ESPN First Things First, Kofi explained the origin of the pancake toss.

"Myself and Big E had a lumberjack match against Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. Xavier [Woods] was one of the lumberjacks," recalled Kingston. "He had his flannel vest on and had his lumberjack hat. What do lumberjacks eat? They eat pancakes. He brought out a whole tray of pancakes, and before we knew, the entire arena is chanting 'We want pancakes.' So, we threw out pancakes to everybody. The next week, we went up to Vince [McMahon] and were like, 'Hey, do you mind if we bring out pancakes again?' He was like, 'Do you wanna?' 'Yeah, it'd be cool if we did that.' Fast forward to a year later; pancake power is a real thing. People are clamoring for pancakes. It doesn't make sense, but we give the people want they want. And right now, they want pancakes."

TPWW Frontpage:
Old 08-14-2019, 09:55 PM   #893
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
SmackDown ratings were up four percent coming off Sunday’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. Tuesday night's show averaged 2.164 million viewers on the USA Network, which was the highest viewership for SmackDown since the April 16 Superstar Shake-up episode ...

Year-over-year, SmackDown was only down five percent -- but SummerSlam took place earlier than usual this year. The 2018 post-SummerSlam episode did 2.437 million viewers, so it was down 14 percent from that ...

Miz & Mrs, which followed SmackDown on USA, averaged 1.009 million viewers. That was down five percent from last week but still the second highest total of the current run of episodes.
Quote:
Impact Wrestling has added four matches to their television tapings in Mexico City, Mexico.

Impact is taping TV at Fronton Mexico tomorrow and Friday. Michael Elgin vs. Rhino, Impact Tag Team Champions The North (Josh Alexander & Ethan Page) vs. LAX (Santana & Ortiz), and Rich Swann & Willie Mack vs The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz) are set for Thursday's tapings.

Jessicka Havok vs. Su Yung has been confirmed for Friday.

As was previously announced, Tenille Dashwood vs. Kiera Hogan and RVD vs. Madman Fulton are set for Thursday. Dr. Wagner Jr. will be appearing on Friday.
Quote:
In addition to announcing the newest Performance Center signees, WWE revealed that Kendo Kashin has been hired as a coach at the Performance Center. Kashin had a stint as a guest coach this February.
Quote:
A last man standing match is the latest addition to the NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff lineup.

On this week's NXT UK episode, it was confirmed that Dave Mastiff will face Joe Coffey in a last man standing match in Cardiff. The announcement comes after Mastiff and Coffey fought to a double countout in the main event of last Wednesday's show.

Cardiff is the second TakeOver special in NXT UK history. Coffey lost to Pete Dunne in the main event of UK TakeOver: Blackpool in January, while Mastiff defeated Eddie Dennis in a no DQ match.

UK TakeOver: Cardiff is being held at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff on Saturday, August 31. NJPW Royal Quest and AEW All Out are both also taking place that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Jerry Jarrett tweeted yesterday that his father-in-law Tennessee wrestling legend and on-screen authority figure for Memphis TV Eddie Marlin is in the process of being moved to hospice care.

According to tweets, the 89-year-old is experiencing multiple organ failure.
Quote:
Ring Of Honor will be streaming their 'Honor For All' show on August 25th from Nashville, Tennessee and announced for that show is a ROH World Tag Team Championship match that will pit the champions, The Briscoes against WWE Hall Of Famers and former NWA World Tag Team Champions The Rock 'n' Roll Express.

Another match has been added to ROH Honor For All taking place on August 25 as Matt Taven, Jay Lethal, Jeff Cobb and Kenny King will face off in a Defy or Deny match.
Quote:
Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton are being advertised for WWE live events in October.
Quote:
The current IWGP U.S. Heavyweight Champion Jon Moxley just wrapped up his first G1 Climax tournament and capped off his tournament debut with ten points and in third place in the B block. Moxley is slated to wrestle for Northeast Wrestling this month and on August 31st at All Out, he'll go one-on-one with Kenny Omega. According to Sports Illustrated, Moxley's run in New Japan Pro-Wrestling is not done as his contract with the company runs through the first of two Tokyo Dome shows next year.
Quote:
With All Elite Wrestling set to start on TNT on Oct. 2, people are already wondering the number of viewers they will be able to attract. AEW Double or Nothing reportedly did just under 100,00 buys while B/R Live streaming events Fyter Fest and Fight For The Fallen have been two of the most popular B/R Live events in the platform's history.

Speaking to Busted Open Radio, Cody discussed the fanbase they are looking to attract on TNT.

"The term 'casual fan,' honestly, I throw up in my mouth every time I hear it. It's this vernacular to describe wrestling based on the Monday Night Wars," stated Cody. "They are over and aren't happening in the present. What's happening in the present is, we can't determine what it is. Only history will be able to tell us. My focus is the base that built AEW. That base, if you've seen it, you get it. If you haven't seen it, you have to see and feel. There's a lot of confidence that can be misplaced for arrogance. But I've seen the power and I want to focus on them. There are people who are plenty critical of what AEW does. Instead of signal boosting that, I'd rather [have] 100 fans in our base than the one salty son of a bitch who isn't coming aboard anyway. The first way to fail is to try and please everybody."
Quote:
According to Casey Michael of Squared Circle Sirens, Alica Fox was allegedly "a drunken mess" over WWE SummerSlam weekend and was sent home after an "incident" with a fan.
Quote:
Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Jan LaQue, the mother of WWE Hall of Famer Chyna has sent a letter to the producers of Autopsy: The Last Days Of… over the Aug. 25 episode that will focus on Chyna’s passing.

"I want to make it clear to you, very very clear, that NO ONE – NO ONE – really knows what happened during Joanie’s final hours. So you can’t possibly air something on the supposed “Truth” because you don’t know it. I don’t know it!!

I expect a contact immediately back from you stating that you will not be airing this program. If I don’t hear from you by the end of the day on Monday, August 12th 2019, you will give me no other choice but to have my attorney contact you on this matter. So someone had better contact me on this ASAP.

If you continue on with this and defame Chyna or tarnish her legacy in any way, you are really opening yourself up to defamation. Not to mention personal and emotional duress on the part of myself and her family because of what you are doing.

You need to be VERY clear that as her mother and her sole beneficiary, I am going to vigorously defend my daughter and her estate, protect her legacy from vultures like you who want to drag it through the mud, and do whatever I can to stop you and those like you from making a buck off of her tragedy both now and in the future."
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWENetworkNews
Once again it is that time of the week where we can supply info for WWE Hidden Gems! In good news for fans of the 1980’s we can exclusively reveal that this week the Hidden Gem arriving on the service on Thursday, August 15th is a Mid Atlantic show from 1984. More specifically, this event is Boogie Jam 1984 and the upload features an epic hour long match between Ricky Steamboat and Ric Flair.

Clocking in at over two and a half hours, it is possible the full 7 match card ends up being added to the archives but taking into account the Ric Flair match going so long, it is also very possible something ends up not making the final cut. Regardless, the event also featured another championship match, a Hair vs. Mask match, along with a plethora of legends from the territory days including the iconic Dory Funk Jr. battling Tully Blanchard.

TPWW Frontpage:
Old 08-15-2019, 09:12 PM   #894
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
MLW has announced the latest addition to their behind-the-scenes staff.

It was announced today that Dr. Tom Prichard has joined MLW as a senior agent. MLW noted that Prichard "will work as a coach and coordinator as some of his many duties" for the promotion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Former Memphis Wrestling star and promoter Eddie Marlin passed away this morning at the age of 89, former Memphis wrestling personality Randy Hales (who had been helping to care for Marlin) announced
Quote:
A GoFundMe campaign was quietly launched several days ago to assist independent wrestler Jeremy Ganger, who was bouncing at Dayton, Ohio establishment Ned Pepper's during last week's shooting in Dayton, Ohio where the person responsible murdered ten people and injured 27 others despite being confronted and killed by authorities within a minute of opening fire.

Ganger exited Ned Peppers, brought several people into the restaurant and barred the door, preventing the shooter from entering. After the shooter was killed by authorities, Ganger returned outside to assist in disarming him.

Ganger suffered injuries after being hit with shrapnel, which he has yet to undergo surgery to remove.
Link for those interested in donating: https://www.gofundme.com/f/jeremy-ga...other-expenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The WWE Network's Hidden Gems section has finally returned to the revamped version of the streaming platform.

The section is now featured in the In Ring section on the Featured tab of the category. When you click on the section, It is now broken down into four carousels under five sections:
*Recently Added
*WWE Hall of Famers
*Before They Were Superstars
*Classic Title Matches
*Memorable Interviews.

After the reboot of the WWE Netwotk, this content was available via search or in different sections, but now it is housed under one umbrella again. However, It is no longer listed by year. The Recently Added section shows that they've uploaded a lot of the content that was on the previous system already, but not in chronological order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Squared Circle Sirens is reporting that WWE has signed hip-hop artist, boxing trainer and extreme CrossFit athlete Briana Brandy to a developmental deal. Brandy took part in a 2017 WWE tryout. Yesterday the site reported that WWE has also signed Santana Garrett to NXT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Wrestling Guerilla
Apologies for the delay in match announcements. Unfortunately, there was a scheduling conflict with Bárbaro Cavernario, and he will not be able to wrestle in the tournament. Aramis has now entered the 2019 Battle of Los Angeles!
Quote:
Toni Storm is reportedly injured which explains her missing at least one date last week with wXw.
Quote:
SummerSlam had a different issue, with Endeavor’s Neulion taking over as the host server from Bam Tech, which WWE had used since its inception, the show was filled with widespread problems. Many people gave up on watching. Many reported multiple buffering. There were some problems with Takeover the night before, which was the new hosts first major live event ...

The show drew a legitimate sellout of more than 13,500, with an announced figure of 16,904. With the wrestling war going on, they brought back heaps of pyro. Preliminary numbers indicate 19,600 buys on PPV, which is down from 29,900 last year, a 34 percent decline even with the network issues and even with network subscribers being down probably around eight to nine percent from one year ago.
Quote:
WWE quietly announced the cancellation of five house shows in August, all on the Raw side. This coincides with the report we had last week of doing more dual branded “Supershows” going forward. The shows canceled are the entire Raw house show tour in two weeks, with shows on 8/23 in Bossier City, LA, 8/24 in Lafayette, LA and 8/25 in Mobile, AL, as well as two of the three shows the following week, on 8/30 in Bangor, ME and 8/31 in Portland, ME. What’s notable is that out of nowhere, Kane was booked to work the Bossier City and Lafayette house shows.

In the case of the first weekend, this is simply canceling shows likely due to bad advances. Even with the high ticket prices, it’s no longer the case that almost all house shows are profitable ...

There are two keys to the cancellations. The first is to save money as obviously the company saw that they would be money losing tours. The second is to kind of hide the house show decline to investors. As noted with the last quarter, the average attendance (and this includes TV tapings and PPV shows) fell from 5,000 to 4,700 in North America. It’s a drop, but not an alarming drop. It’s six percent, notable but nothing to panic over. But the key is that they ran eight less shows due to Monday cancellations for the most part.

If you figure those shows would have averaged 2,000 paid, that would take the average down to 4,100, which now is an 18 percent drop that investors would start questioning. It’s the right move for the company, as last quarter the house shows were profitable which hasn’t been the case every quarter. But it was also the WrestleMania quarter so Mania and Mania week live event profits are going to make the quarter better than other quarters.
Quote:
The update regarding Madison Square Garden on 9/15 and The Forum in Los Angeles on 10/13 is that as of right now, both shows are on, a press release is said to be forthcoming regarding MSG and New York, but there will be a show on that day at this point, and Cain Velasquez is being talked with about doing the show. There will be no AEW talent on that show. About 2,000 tickets have been sold thus far for MSG and the only match we know of it Tessa Blanchard vs. Taya for the Reina de Reinas title. On the weekend television, once again, the announcers never once mentioned anything about either show. No card has been announced and one would think you’d want the MSG card out by now.

A big issue with the complete card is the visa issue. It’s been hard for Japan, but because of Donald's presidency, it’s ten times worse for those from Mexico. We were told that visas used to take maybe a month, but there are some visas that have taken eight months and they still haven’t been approved. With the show one month off, that’s made things very difficult. Plus, regarding the television production team they would be bringing, so many of them also don’t have visas so that gets in the way of other people familiar with how they shoot big shows. They weren’t promoting the shows on social media for a few weeks but then this past week did start promoting the idea that there are shows with no hints as to what is on those shows
Quote:
Regarding Hiromu Takahashi, the only thing we’ve heard is that he’s almost ready to return and they want to do is right and there’s no rush. It seems it’s more about how Gedo can weave a storyline around his return for impact and having the return coincide with something big
Quote:
The idea of piggybacking off SummerSlam in Toronto, the first time this has really been tried, after being a successful formula for years at WrestleMania, was pretty much a flop. There were a number of reasons. First, SummerSlam isn’t a traveling show. Second, with four WWE shows in the market over the week, for those local, the last thing they were going to want to do was go to another show. In addition, there were far too many shows. OWE on 8/7 and 8/10 drew about 150 fans each show, Smash vs. Progress that same day did about 225 and wXw with Walter vs Daisuke Sekimoto, which was said to be a blow away match, did about 225. The biggest of the indies was the 8/10 show called The Summit, featuring women from Shimmer, Rise, Femmes Fatales (a Quebec women’s group) and Smash. That show did 353 with 343 paid. Smash on 8/10 did about 250 fans. IWS from Quebec did about 160.
Quote:
Jim Cornette said that he just came back from Oklahoma helping things out because his father-in-law had died. He said that after a few more obligations he’s made this year that he will no longer be doing conventions for at least a year and would no longer be driving long distances to shows, nor flying. He said he may announce at some MLW and NWA shows but only if the events are within reasonable driving distance. He said he’s hit a wall from working so hard in he past year. He said he would remain doing his podcasts because he can make money from doing them while staying home
Quote:
Aja Kong, Yuki Sakazaki, Shoko Nakajima and Bea Priestley are all booked in Japan on dates that would coincide with All Out, so it would appear they wouldn’t be available for the Casino Battle Royale or a Kong vs. Kong confrontation unless something changes.
Observer issued a correction later in today's Daily Update article mentioning Priestley isn't booked for any Stardom shows around All Out's date.

Quote:
Goldberg and Riddle actually had a confrontation of sorts before SummerSlam. Riddle had been mocking Goldberg and Lesnar on social media for some time. Keep in mind this stuff is all approved, if not encouraged by WWE management because if it wasn’t, he wouldn’t be doing it. It’s just a way for him to get attention. I guess he never did see Lesnar. But he was backstage and Goldberg threw a shoulder at him and Riddle, whose stuff on Goldberg dating back months to the build for Saudi Arabia was that Goldberg wasn’t any good, because when he was a kid watching, he could see through him. So, according to Riddle’s description of their meeting, Goldberg looked at him, evidently knew what he had been writing and said, “We’ve got some talking to do.” And Riddle said, “We can talk any time.” Riddle called him bro, and he said, “I’m not your bro.” And Riddle said, “Alright Bro, take it easy” Goldberg said, “I’ll see you later, and it was a pleasure meeting you (Bill has the attitude generally if people are dicks to him to in his words, “kill them with kindness”), and Riddle said, “The pleasure was all mine, bro.” And Goldberg said, “I’m not your bro.
Link to Riddle's story: https://twitter.com/WRESTLEZONEcom/s...92763593236481

Quote:
With Sofia Alonso taking over control of CMLL after Paco Alonso passed away, WWE has had talks with the promotion.
Quote:
WWE has opened up talks about bringing a number of people in that they’ve never had any interest in, with the obvious reason that there is a belief they could be of value to the opposition

TPWW Frontpage:
Old 08-16-2019, 11:48 AM   #895
Gerard
Tongue my Fartbox

Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Gerard puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
"According to a source in WWE that I spoke with this past Monday was supposed to be Dolph Ziggler’s last day with the company. I was told that there was a 'handshake deal' in place between Vince McMahon and Dolph Ziggler, and that Vince would let Dolph out of the deal following SummerSlam so that Ziggler could pursue his 'other projects.' On Monday prior to RAW, Dolph approached Vince McMahon to thank him, however it was then that Vince told Dolph that he could not let him out of his deal, and that he would 'rather just pay him to stay home.'”
Quite a few places reporting this.
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #896
Jordan X
R U tryin to see my PENIS

Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I bet he was going to AEW.
Jordan X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 03:26 PM   #897
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)ClockShot got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I need to hear more details before I jump out and say "Dolph should have left when the had the chance."

Handshake agreements are sketchy.
ClockShot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 03:48 PM   #898
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If they only had a handshake deal, there wouldn’t be a piece of paper obligating Dolph to go in. Unless the handshake deal was to let Dolph out?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 03:50 PM   #899
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Its from BodySlam.net which is pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of dirtsheets reliability.
Old 08-16-2019, 05:14 PM   #900
Seph
Vox populi vox Dei

Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seph makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's pretty funny. Forbes ran the story. FORBES. Citing Bodyslam.net as their source.

Meanwhile Meltzer says 100% fake newz.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 09:11 PM   #901
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The Sheets:

Quote:
During today’s episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer brought up that he had gotten word that NXT may be moving to the USA Network. According to Meltzer, there has been talk of NXT either moving to FS1 or USA, with the latter being the current candidate. An announcement regarding NXT’s future is expected to be made soon.

Meltzer and Garrett Gonzales went into further detail about what this would mean for future NXT television tapings. Meltzer mentioned that the plan is for the show to be two hours, airing head-to-head with AEW’s television series on TNT on Wednesdays every week. The premiere date for NXT on USA could also come before October 2, which is when AEW debuts on TNT.

Meltzer noted that there would be a live component to NXT on USA, though whether it would be live every week or every other week have both been discussed.
Quote:
The first round matchups are set for this year's Battle of Los Angeles.

There's been one change to the list of participants for the tournament, with PWG announcing that luchador Aramis is replacing Barbaro Cavernario. PWG said that Cavernario isn't able to wrestle in the tournament due to a scheduling conflict ...

If current PWG World Champion Jeff Cobb doesn't win BOLA, the winner will get a future shot at his title.

Here are the first round matches for the tournament:
Night one --
  • Jeff Cobb vs. Daisuke Sekimoto
  • Jonathan Gresham vs. Artemis Spencer
  • Darby Allin vs. Black Taurus
  • Dragon Lee vs. Rey Horus
  • Brody King vs. Caveman Ugg
  • A-Kid vs. Lucky Kid

Night two --
  • Bandido vs. Laredo Kid
  • Orange Cassidy vs. David Starr
  • Pentagon Jr. vs. Tony Deppen
  • Fenix vs. Aramis
  • Joey Janela vs. Mick Moretti
  • Jake Atlas vs. Jungle Boy
Quote:
After announcing the return of King of the Ring earlier this week, WWE has now revealed the full bracket for the tournament.

Here are the first round matches for the Raw side of the bracket:
  • Cesaro vs. Samoa Joe
  • Ricochet vs. Drew McIntyre
  • Cedric Alexander vs. Sami Zayn
  • The Miz vs. Baron Corbin

The matchups on the SmackDown side are:
  • Kevin Owens vs. Elias
  • Ali vs. Buddy Murphy
  • Chad Gable vs. Shelton Benjamin
  • Apollo Crews vs. Andrade

The tournament will begin on Raw next Monday (August 19). It will be a multi-week tournament on both Raw and SmackDown, leading to the finals taking place at Clash of Champions. The Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina is hosting the pay-per-view on September 15.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
A number of All Elite Wrestling executives including Tony Khan and Cody were in New York City this week meeting with TNT sponsors regarding the AEW weekly series
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
On today's Edge and Christian podcast, the WWE Hall of Famer talked about spearing Elias on the Summerslam kickoff last Sunday. He states that the appearance was booked last minute. In regards to the physicality of the segment, the Rated R Superstar goes on to say, there are many misconceptions about the severity of his neck ...

Later in the show, when jokingly being brought up about coming out of retirement, Edge states that he definitely feels like he could have a match tomorrow, but probably would be blown up cardio wise. However, he doesn't believe WWE would allow it.

Although, he does follow that up by saying he talked to a doctor who said that he thinks his neck could be "relatively healthy" within the next five years. Edge also mentions he is also looking into stem cell therapy. But he makes it clear all this progress is due to life without bumps. Edge says doing an occasional bump is not a problem but constant physicality would not be good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE Network News is reporting that more 1993 WCW Saturday Night episodes are coming to the streaming service this Monday as a part of the August Classic Content Drop. Currently, WWE Network features episodes of the series from its April 4.1992 debut to January 4, 1993. It is unclear how many episodes we will be getting, but if patterns hold true, it will be at least 20 episodes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
SPOILER: show
The Undisputed Era's Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly just defeated The Street Profits to become the new WWE NXT Tag Team Champions at the ongoing TV Taping in Florida.

This is the duo's second title reign.
Spoiler tags used since its related to the Street Profits and the recent set of NXT TV tapings.

Quote:
The WWE stock closed at $69.61 on Friday.

TPWW Frontpage:
Old 08-16-2019, 09:15 PM   #902
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I cant see USA airing taped NXT..at best everyone would DVR at worst everyone reads spoilers. I couldnt see FS1 doing it at all because theres too much sports programming that it would interfere with
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote