TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2007, 01:10 AM   #1
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
An overlooked debut...

This week on Heat, a wrestler by the name of "Kofi Jamaica" (or something similar) makes his debut in singles competition against Charlie Haas. I didn't read anything about this being a dark match, and even so, the WWE doesn't usually put enhancement talent over established Superstars in dark matches, anyway.

I don't know who this guy is, but I'm assuming he's Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah, who is from Kingston, Jamaica, and has received training in Chaotic Wrestling, DSW and OVW. I think I read something about him being one of the WWE's top developmental prospects.

He's only a small guy, though. 6'0, 200lbs according to Obsessed With Wrestling. He may have bulked up due to allowed steroid use, or something, though.

Anyway, check out Heat for this guy. People are always complaining about guys getting pushes too quickly, and not working their way up. Here is the WWE debuting a guy on Sunday Night Heat. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be another Johnny Parisi. Who? Yeah, let's just hope Kingston makes it off Heat after working a few matches there.

Pfft
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote