TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 09-17-2022, 06:17 PM   #1
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Noid’s Halloween Takeover

I’m going to try and go with whatever stories they’ve got going on at the moment. I went with 8 matches although Takeover usually has 5. I’m giving them a chance to flex their roster and pay-off the things they’ve been building. We’re not quite ready to go to Black & Gold level quality just yet, imo.

Six-Man Tag Team Match: Joe Gacy & The Dyad vs. Cameron Grimes, Malik Blade & Edris Enofe

I don’t know how good Malik & Edris are, but here’s hoping this doesn’t suck. Hopefully a fun six-man tag to open the show and put some faces over so that there can be some face contenders for some belts.

Julius Creed vs. Damon Kemp

This could be a surprisingly good match. Julius Creed is phenomenal. This seems to be the direction they’re heading with Brutus being taken out. Kemp wins when Roderick Strong makes his return…and turns on Creed! That bastard!

Apollo Crews vs. Grayson Waller

This seems like it could be a good match and Crews has got some main roster familiarity to people. Waller brings out Azeez to mess with Crews, but I go with Crews regardless of if he sticks around in NXT or goes back to the main roster.

Open Challenge for the NXT Tag Team Championship: Pretty Deadly (c) vs. Fandango & Tyler Breeze

Why the fuck not? Breeze had the rep of being a great player/coach. I can see Triple H wanting to bring him back. Fandango is a student of Killer Kowalski. They’re former NXT Tag Team Champions. This wouldn’t exactly be a barnburner, but it could be a little bit of fun. Pretty Deadly retain and fans can see where they go with Fandango and/or Breeze in coming weeks.

NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship: Katana Chance & Kayden Carter (c) vs. Nikkita Lyons & Zoey Stark

The belts change here. If they’re running with Lyons & Stark as a team, might as well crown ‘em.

NXT North American Championship: Solo Sikoa (c) (w/ Sami Zayn) vs. Wes Lee (w/ Carmelo Hayes)

I don’t know what they really see in Lee, but it seems he’s being set up to challenge Sikoa. Zayn can appear to help out his new buddy and Hayes can agree to back up Lee since there’s a bit of unfinished business there. Sikoa wins.

NXT Women’s Championship: Mandy Rose (c) vs. Alba Fyre

Mandy Rose has been Women’s Champ for a long time now. Fyre seems to be the best worker in the division. Fyre wins the belt here. Rose grabs it and enters the ring to hand it to Fyre herself. She raises her arm and gets out of the ring. Some familiar music hits — Evil Emma is back! She gets in the ring and stares down Fyre. Mandy Rose gets back in the ring and stands up for Fyre. Toxic Attraction come down from the back. Emma looks like she’s in the wrong part of town, but then Toxic Attraction turn and beat the crap out of Fyre and Rose. Meiko Satomura hits the ring and makes the save for the faces. Yes, you did just see something similar to this on the main roster.

First-Ever “Beat Them Both” Triple Threat Match for the NXT Championship: Bron Breakker (c) vs. JD McDonagh vs. Ilya Dragunov

The rules are you need to score a fall over both your opponents to win the match. Bron draws first blood by pinning JD with his Powerslam. Dragunov manages to get a cradle on Breakker to get a fall over him. Breakker hits a Powerslam on Dragunov but JD steals the pin. Bron needs to beat Ilya, Ilya needs to beat JD and JD needs to beat Bron. Things break down and JD uses a chair on the shoulder of Breakker and goes for the submission but Dragunov saves him and ends up choking out McDonagh for the win and the belt.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote