TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2020, 10:21 AM   #1
Curtis
Curtis

Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What are some games that you want to see get the Resident Evil 2 remake treatmment

What are some games that you want to see remade like the Resident Evil 2 remake, IE, completely new graphics, some minor storyline changes, new areas to explore etc.

For me, it would have to be,

Blood.

This game still has an amazing atmosphere thats better than most modern shooters, and that is with 1997 graphics. The levels get very intricate, and the enemies and weapons are unique and fun. Just a really great gothic atmosphere that would look absolutely tremendous with modern graphics.

Silent Hill.

The first in the series still holds up after all these years, but a modern update would look absolutely amazing in bringing out the atmosphere of this game. Add an OTS camera to alleviate the clunky tank controls and you'll have a tremendous game. The side quest and exploration in this game is really ripe for improvements in the modern era.

Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Considered by many to be one of the greatest RPGs ever made, the game released at the end of Saturn's time and in limited quantity was missed out by many players, and it's a shame. A modern graphic remake with the same quests would make this a huge hit I believe.

Lufia 2 : Rise of the sinistrals.

Another amazing RPG. A modern remake with full 3D graphics that retains the same storyline and combat system would be a blast to play. I know they did a "remake" on the DS, but that game cut a lot of content and barely updated the graphics. A full 3D Lufia 2 would be quite a sight to behold.

5. Daytona USA.

An incredibly sucesfull Arcade game in it's time, it saw a home Saturn release and an updated graphics remaster on the Dreamcast. A full remake with car customization while retaining the same arcade style, would be extremely fun especially with online multiplayer.

Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote