TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Shenmue rate with you?
5 - The perfect dream 0 0%
4 - A respectable good time 1 9.09%
3 - Never quite roars 1 9.09%
2 - Barely enough for a good time 1 9.09%
1 - Better off not being released 0 0%
Haven't played it. 8 72.73%
Voters: 11. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2022, 08:49 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 116

Hey, welcome one and all! We're in the final weeks of this puppy as we've got 10 games left in the tank that need to be tackled here on Rate the Game. Quick thing before we get down to the nitty and the gritty. I am still in the middle of the process of going through all of the ties and getting the proper data to help break some of them up so that way we can have a better-looking and much more comprehensive final list. It's a bit time consuming but I'm down for finishing it up. If I'm vigilant enough to where I can finish it by the end of the day I'll update this. Until then, we've got to make due with what we got and thus I present the current leaderboard as things stand with the addition of last week's highly praised Super Mario World. How do things stack up now?

Even this late in the game things can still be surprising and historical. Super Mario World manages to accomplish quite the task and become THE NEW number one game on our leaderboard, getting just enough to crawl past Ocarina of Time and Vice City. We had a tie up there for quite some time and it's nice that we have a clear top spot...for now, at least.

Is there something else in the bowl that can pull off the unthinkable and unseat the new number one or even tie with it? Well, let's do this shit and find out. What do you have for us, bowl?

via GIPHY

Another first here on Rate the Game as I believe this is the first Dreamcast title we've ever tackled. It's the open world-exploring, quicktime eventing saga from Sega known as Shenmue! All eyes were on this sucker as the Dreamcast was getting set to try to make an impact but what kind of impact did it ultimately have on you, if any? How's about we do this rating thing and find out. And what will our leaderboard look like after I'm done with all of the tie breakers? So many things to do and not enough time to do it. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote