TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #11441
Jordan X
R U tryin to see my PENIS

Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The Woman in Black (2012) - 2/5

I watched this on Prime, and I didn't like it. From the first scene you can tell there is something bullshit about this movie, they way the 3 sisters move in perfect synchronicity spelled the end before it even began. However it strengthens early. Radcliff is a solicitor and has a job in a far away village. He's to address an old dead lady's estate and sell her house. There is obviously something going on in the town, everyone treats him like he smeared shit on the carpet. As he begins to work at the house he unleashes a spirit who hates children because she lost her own. The movie looks fantastic and the acting is on point. It's just that the movie gets really stupid in the final act and I really didn't like it.
Jordan X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:15 PM   #11442
Jordan X

Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jordan X got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
We're Still Here (2015) - 3/5

I watched this on Prime.

The story is super simple. A middle aged couple have lost their son in crash and move out of town to a remote house in Connecticut. Quickly they began experience some scary shit and invite hippy friends to the house to do a seance. The wife is sure that it's her deceased son trying to reach out. But she's very wrong.

So I wrote a really long review for this that just got deleted due to a random finger closing out the page on my keyboard. Anyway.

The film is really fun and easy, but still scary. It reminds me of a modern take on the Hammer Horror style. The acting and script are not... good, but they really do tell the story effectively. It's like that perfect level of horror acting that wouldn't work in any other movie but is entertaining here. The production on the entity is probably quite financially reserved but very scary. It doesn't appear to use a lot of CGI, just good old fashioned lighting and makeup/costume. This movie has a similar tone to some Stephen King movies like Graveyard Shift, Pet Sematary, and Thinner. I really enjoyed it. I can't really give it more than a 3 out of 5 but it's a strong 3 for me. I picked this because I though it was a Ti West film from the poster on Prime, a total copy of that style.
Old Today, 07:30 PM   #11443
Jordan X

Vampire Circus (1972) - 3.5/5

Watch on Prime. I had just watched the movie above and it was like 1am and I needed more. The movie is about an hour and twenty so I gave it a go. I love Hammer Films and I have always avoided this one because the title is so stupid and conjured up ridiculous themes and ideas in my head, well for some reason last night I was like "alright" and clicked play.

The story is set in a 19th Century Serbian Village. The Count of the Village has been abducting all of the young girls for months and everyone it too afraid to do anything about it until one man see's his missing wife abducting a little girl and taking her into the Count's Castle. He runs for them but they are behind closed doors before he can get there. This starts a town frenzy with the whole town losing their shit with this dude and going to get their women and little girls back. And yeah, he's totally fucking all of them. There is a pretty uncomfortably long moment you think the vampire is about to put his dick into a young girls mouth but instead he kills her, and then goes to fuck this one dudes wife. And she's hot and 70's hot with the supple boobs and everything. The movie is very sexual and erotic and I was quite surprised by it. The town folk are able to kill the Vampire (so they think) but they are unable to save anyone and the man's wife is pulled from the castle only to run back into the flames to die with her vampire lover (or so we think) and forsake her husband. The Vampire's last words before a stake is in his heart are "I WILL KILL ALL OF YOUR CHILDREN FOR THIS".

15 years later. The town is a shit hole, nobody wants to go there because they think there is some disease, but that's just the vampirisim that took place 15 years ago. Nobody is allowed in or out. But somehow a freak show circus comes into town, and they are fucking awesome. A panther than can change into a handsome Spanish guy, a charismatic dwarf, a strong man and of course a temptress and others. Basically the Count has hibernated until this point to extract his revenge through this Circus, and tries to kill the children of everyone involved with his death 15 years ago. It's a solid horror classic and I'd recommend and say you'd be just as surprised as me.
Old Today, 09:34 PM   #11444
The Great Khali
Former World Champion

The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Great Khali makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
High Life - What a strange movie
The Great Khali is online now   Reply With Quote