TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 12-06-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
MLDUB Opera Cup 2019

Okay I know I said I may be "finished" with MLW after their PPV but let's be honest, it was a good show and I was just tired. So I bought tickets to Opera Cup at Melrose last night. This show is totally worth watching next month. The tournament itself was one of the best I can remember as far as a one night bracket goes. Just wait for the opening match with TJP and Pillman Jr.... awesome. TJP carried Pillman and made him look amazing. It was a great night of wrestling all round. Literally no bad maches, all were really good. I sat in the 2nd row, so close and I kid you not ALMOST every strike that was thrown looked legit. MO is an exception he sucked but everyone else in MLW was WORKING THEIR ASS OFF. I loved it. Plus since I was so close and they did a lot of 15 minute matches, I saw so much amazing technical wrestling.

I wish I could go back again and watch it live another time honestly. Easily one of the best wrestling shows I've seen live.

Lawlor is a GREAT heel btw. He will be super over as a heel here going forward. The Von Erich's are so fucking cheesy lol...

They got their ass kicked and on the way to the back came by me and they both said to me "WE WILL COME BACK/WE'LL GET'EM NEXT TIME" LOL! Okay dudes! So vanilla but in the best way.

MLDUB finally hitting the peak I've always wanted with really high match quality. If they continue in this direction they can totally take that space ROH used to hold of the "GREAT MATCH COMPANY". It will take some time, but I'm begging for this Opera Cup style to keep on in MLW. All of the tournament matched were great. No kidding, all of them. I feel like I saw at least two four star matches last night with Pillman/TJP and Low Ki/Davey Boy. Even Holiday/Thatcher was really good. MJF and Hammerstone was quite brilliantly performed and the other matches that filled out the card were really fun.

ACH did return to MLW and looked JACKED, and PISSED. He helped King Mo in an impromptu tag match with Injustice and ACH did all the work. He was in another level. Need to be pushed to MLW World Championship feud ASAP. He is awesome.

Also Myron Reed defended the Middleweight Championship against El Lindaman of Strong Hearts and it was fucking awesome too. Great junior style match.

Fuckin camera man kept trying to get close ups of my reactions and I felt like I should have gotten paid for all the screen time I'll end up with. LOL

Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:57 PM   #2
Triple A
Triple A

Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Should have went to this... Every MLW show I've been to has been really good
Triple A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:17 PM   #3
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ah man I wish you'd have been there. Spoke to another friend who has been to all the other shows as well and he agreed this was a level up for them.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote