TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiMa34 View Post
Good thing the Patriots tanked the season before getting Brady so they could get him with their higher #1 draft pick
Who was the 1st round pick the year they took him?

just looked, didn't have a 1st rounder that year.. it was a pick that went to the NYJ for Belicheck, the Pats took Klemm in round #2..

Wasn't he the OL that threw coffee on his agent or something like that and soon after the pats cut him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Shawn Merriman is gonna break Tom Brady's leg.. FACT
Fact, Merriman will beat Matt Light once or twice and do his stupid dance when he did nothing special and everyone will talk how great he is and miss that Light handeld him most the game. That's the thing with LT in the NFL, you never hear about the good, only that 1 miss that gives up a sack.

I really can't stand Merriman... do the dance on 3rd and 4 when you sack the QB and force a punt, but he dances like and idiot when he hasn't done crap.

I don't see why the NFL doesn't flag him when they do people for TD celebrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiMa34 View Post
More importantly, Laurinaitis is staying at Ohio State.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefoo...story/10576871

Just read through that article, he had 18 tackles in the championship game? Jesus christ. I was hoping he would fall to the Patriots at 7 (was doubtful) but oh well. Patriots are prob gonna trade anyway
I'd assume trade, if not Belicheck has never gone for a young LB, he likes guys with their feet wet because he runs "complex systems"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslackalack View Post
I think there will be some altercations during the AFC title game. There is no love lost between NE and SD.
Yeah, I just hope if the Pats are up they pull all the key starters... hate to see someone get injured on a cheap play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
URAFAG
See, I was figuring your first post here would either be if the Pats lost saying they're no better then the Colts or after the Pats win the superbowl calling them cheaters and all the super bowl rings are tainted.

National reports are saying some in Indy don't want Dungy back? Is that really true? I mean, he has 1 SB win and multiple late post season apperances, and it's not like Marty Ball who choked every time... Give Dungy some respect.