TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 08-28-2020, 01:05 PM   #161
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
only because Twitter shadowbanned trump from trending
That's not a real thing, just conspiracy nonsense

Trump trends all the time for opening his mouth
slik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 06:52 PM   #162
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
According to Fightful Select, the reason why the Hardy vs. Sammy Tables match felt rushed and poorly laid out in regards to commercials breaks was due to three other segments earlier on the show went longer than planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411Mania
Fightful reports that last night’s tables match between Matt Hardy and Sammy Guevara on AEW Dynamite was ‘massively’ cut for time, which in a match that went just over six and a half minutes. AEW also had to go to a commercial break in the middle of it, although the match was shown in the picture-in-picture portion of the screen.

Three segments on the broadcast went longer than they were supposed to, which resulted in the changes in the main event.
Probably also why the Tay Conti joining Dark Order segment ended up being a bit awkward and outta nowhere because they were rushing for time.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:10 PM   #163
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Thunder Rosa is just at a different level as a character and a performer from Shida. The unpainted half of her face shows more expressions than Shida's entire body. Any decently run promotion would have her as a top star. But AEW, I am not sure because I don't think Omega has a Latina fetish.

Also, what the fuck was that Darby Allin shit? Ricky Starks mocked him, beat him up, and humiliated him in the middle of the ring with the help of Brian Cage, and the best he could respond with was a promo that had all the passion of a burned out office worker, and he jumped off a bridge? (I get it, he did strike back later on, but if the promo was all I saw, I wouldn't be all that invested in him getting revenge). Basically he sounded like a shitty parody of Ricky Starks' parody of him. Also, Ricky needs a mouthpiece about as much as Brian Cage needs "Supplements."
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:30 PM   #164
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Methinks FTR and Tully are in Hangman's ear and talking up the frustrations that Adam feels towards the Bucks trying to use their friendship with Page and Kenny to get a leg up on the ladder.

Meanwhile, FTR in Hangers eyes have been stand up lads who he can share a beer with and massage his insecurities whilst the Bucks and Kenny are continually critical of his actions (which are warranted too, because in character he is a childish drunk who has flagging amounts of dedication towards his friends. He's always been the last guy to run to save the Bucks and never really tried).

So I guess this was Page repaying his 'real' friends by helping FTR win, before realising his stupid mistake. And he finally burned the bridge towards the bucks completely.

Now if Kenny and Page lose (which they probably will), it's to be seen whether Kenny gives up on Hangman too after his betrayal and worsening of his bad traits.

I'm fully expecting FTR to also scoff at Hangman and telling they were never friends, and it was all business/part of the game...

Hopefully it leads to a face Hangman trying to find redemption, because my god those puppy dog eyes break souls.

Also, with Kenny losing it more often, I'm kinda expecting him to lay out hangman and go heel himself, realising that trying to help his friends only led to frustration.

(I have loved this story so much. It's genuinely one of the best long burn stories in a very long time)
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote