TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Rock Bottom
Ball So Hard University

Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Pros and Cons

Directions

I'll start off by posting something positive about a wrestler. The next person should then find and post a flaw about the wrestler, and then post something positive about another within the same post. Try to limit yourself to only one pro and one con per post, unless you have something you really want to get off your chest about a particular performer. Feel free to be as elaborate as you'd like about whatever points you make. But let's try to keep them objective, at least in this thread.

The point of this is to get specific opinions on a wide array of talent into some sort of confined discussion. While there are certain wrestlers that most of TPWW (fuck the acronym "IWC") is either for or against, there does remain a portion of talent for which there is no decisive consensus as it relates to their merits or flaws. Different points of view might shine a little bit of light on things we may not have noticed about these wrestlers as well.

Mark Henry: After years of ups and downs, and countless times enduring the abuse of his moniker "World's Strongest Man" simply to get mid-carders over, I feel like Mark Henry is finally bringing what he has to the table. The gimmick is obvious, it's not fancy, and it probably won't be too significant in the long haul.

However, when I see Mark Henry now, I think of a legitimate contender who may actually stand a chance of winning a match. I don't predict the obvious job during the introductions that a lot of us might have in the past anymore. I think this makes things more interesting, and he's filling the monster void well right now. If only I could buy into Kane again like that.

Rock Bottom is offline   Reply With Quote