TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2016, 04:31 PM   #1
EzekielKane

EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)
Wrestler Justin Silver passes away RIP

From BTW's YouTube

" Sadly BTW is coming to an end due to the passing of our very own Justin Silver, a wrestler, friend and a brother. It came as a shock and the BTW family has decided that without Justin it would never be the same. To every fan that has ever watched us we appraciate all the love we have gotten and the places you took us to. This will be the last ever video we upload. Thank you all. "

I am shocked and saddened by this. I was just watch Silver's promo for his match with Wade Chambers the other day and was thinking how good Silver is on the mic.

I wish BTW told us what happened...

Either way, its really sad to lose a young guy like this especially someone as talented as Justin Silver. Yeah, he wasn't pro trained yet but he was still awesome at what he did.

Apparently BTW is dissolved as well which is sad but understandable. Justin Silver was their top guy but I think he'd would have wanted BTW to go on without him.

Just a depressing situation all around...this a few weeks after Wicked J...

Bad month for wrestling.

RIP Justin Silver.
EzekielKane is offline   Reply With Quote