TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2014, 12:27 AM   #11
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
The idea that Paxton was partially inspired by a misheard quote from Fury was just awesome.

While I think the Skye/Raina/alien language/dead thing stuff is almost certainly Kree related (and Ronan the Accuser bringing the race to light in August), I think there's so much mileage using Skrulls on this show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Skrulls kinda belong to Universal right now. Actually it's really up in the air. I'd rather they work with what they have then use the Skrulls personally.

Also the Skrulls aren't the only shape-shifters in the Marvel Universe.
:WILD SPECULATION ALERT!:

This does nothing but keep my hope alive for some sort of Alpha Flight something. With all the allusions with Skye being "some kind of monster", I'm wondering if she is an in-series analogue for Marrina. Would make sense on a couple different levels.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote