TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #11
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarado52 View Post
I keep forgetting what the color ranks mean. I keep getting scared that im tossing out the good stuff.
From the Borderlands wiki:

Quote:
A common (white) gun would be average, an uncommon (green) would be slightly above average, a rare (blue) would be a premium gun, a very rare (purple) would be a very strong gun, and legendary (orange) guns are second only to pearlescent. The rarity of each gun is indicated by color as stated on the page of each gun.

There are eight confirmed rarity levels. Weapons listed in the inventory screen might have a darker text color than what is shown in the weapon box when that weapon is selected, so it would help to compare, say, across all orange rarity weapons to check for differences in color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Of course, I've got white and green loot that's better than a lot of the purples I have. But they tell you that's a possibility in the load screens.
Yeah, and don't forget about this. As you level up, those rare guns will probably become weaker and weaker until you shouldn't even carry them anymore (and give them to your claptrap stash for another lower character of yours to use )

My level 9 Rapid Infinity loses its effectiveness around level 15 or so.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote