PDA

View Full Version : Here It Is! Proof That You Watch Too Much Wrestling!

Providence Peep
06-30-2010, 09:57 AM
- Every time you watch the movie 2001 you wonder why Flair never sued them for stealing his music.

- In your resume under experience you write, "I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be"

- You buy the latest Sting album wondering how he can sing if he can't even talk.

- You suspect your best friend is just setting you up for a heel turn.

- You make the football team in high school and instead of ordering a letter jacket you wear a Flair robe with your schools logo on it to class.

- You go through an airport security line and you let them check everything except your boots...

- You pose in a photo with a few friends and instinctively flash the "Four Horsemen" sign.

- You begin to shake someone's hand in public but then hesitate to look for the crowd's response.

- You get into a real fight and you blade.

- You do the "Flair Strut" into a meeting at work...

- When you talk to the boss, every other phrase is "Wooooooooo!"...

- Your boss calls you in for a meeting on cutbacks and you insist on talking about your workrate...

- You go to shake someone's hand at work and pull back at the last second to smooth down your hair and say "Woooooooo!"....

- Someone else falls against a table/chair...and you start screaming "You're extreme! You're extreme!"

- You die your mustache blond while leaving your beard black.

- Someone you work with leaves for another job, with more money, and you accuse them of being disloyal to the company that made them a star.

- A promotion at work is seen as getting a push.

- You claim that your favorite sports teams were "jobbed".

- You chokeslam your cat.

- You rack your neighbor's dog.

- You see an American flag, and immediately cross your eyes, stick your tongue out, give a big thumbs up and yell, "HOOOOOO!!! Tough guy!"

Respond to mine or post your own...

Kane Knight
06-30-2010, 10:08 AM
At court appearances, you insist on your theme music being played.
You check the internet for rumours about management's plans for you.
You hang your atache from the ceiling and dare anyone to try and beat you to it.
During tough meetings, you tag in your coworker, Jim from marketing.
You've ever used a steel chair on a customer.
You've ever tried to use your "backstage pull" to get out of a barfight.

Jeritron
06-30-2010, 10:09 AM
this thread

Shadrick
06-30-2010, 10:47 AM

- You pose in a photo with a few friends and instinctively flash the "Four Horsemen" sign.

- You begin to shake someone's hand in public but then hesitate to look for the crowd's response.

At one point or another, I've done each of these things at least once lol

rob11
06-30-2010, 11:02 AM
this thread
Those are about as old as Flair. They need to make some new ones.
You call everyone you meet fella.

The MAC
06-30-2010, 12:46 PM
theres one guy at work who always beats the odds and finishing his work on time.

when your boss orders a limo you hope it will blow up

the new guys who are in training suddenly decide to invade the office and choke people with their tie.

your gm changes almost every week

one cock married the bosses daughter and is now a big deal

you walk into work with a wrestling theme playing on your ipod

your company's injured on duty bill is through the roof.

Your leave messages on your twitter fueling office gossip

Supreme Olajuwon
06-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Are we really doing this? Come on. This is beyond terrible.

Xero
06-30-2010, 12:59 PM
He says "here it is" like it's something everyone wanted.

nrt4
06-30-2010, 01:00 PM
You start off a job interview by saying "I'll tell ya somethin' Mean Gene"

Supreme Olajuwon
06-30-2010, 01:04 PM
*Well ya know somethin Mean Gene

probably the best one so far though

rob11
06-30-2010, 01:11 PM
A new manager pulls up in his car, walks in, and says he's been talking with the employees all day in the back :shifty:

Lock Jaw
06-30-2010, 01:22 PM
- You refer to everybody by their full name at all times. If saying more than one name, you make a dramatic pause in between.

Kane Knight
06-30-2010, 01:54 PM
- You refer to everybody by their full name at all times. If saying more than one name, you make a dramatic pause in between.
You pause for "what" chants between sentences.

nrt4
06-30-2010, 01:55 PM
After they announce a promotion you either A) demand a title shot for the job or B ) Demand that the recipient of the promotion has to win a Money in the Bank match

After a high paying promotion you start carrying around a plastic copy of The Million Dollar Championship

Nicky Fives
06-30-2010, 02:13 PM
I always yell "cameraman, zoom it" when someone takes my picture....

Blind-Rage
06-30-2010, 02:14 PM
- Every time you watch the movie 2001 you wonder why Flair never sued them for stealing his music.

- In your resume under experience you write, "I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be"

- You buy the latest Sting album wondering how he can sing if he can't even talk.

- You make the football team in high school and instead of ordering a letter jacket you wear a Flair robe with your schools logo on it to class.

- You go through an airport security line and you let them check everything except your boots...

- Your boss calls you in for a meeting on cutbacks and you insist on talking about your workrate...

- You go to shake someone's hand at work and pull back at the last second to smooth down your hair and say "Woooooooo!"....

- Someone else falls against a table/chair...and you start screaming "You're extreme! You're extreme!"

- Someone you work with leaves for another job, with more money, and you accuse them of being disloyal to the company that made them a star.

- You see an American flag, and immediately cross your eyes, stick your tongue out, give a big thumbs up and yell, "HOOOOOO!!! Tough guy!"

:y::yes:-keep up these posts. very clever and entertaining

Rollermacka
06-30-2010, 02:46 PM
- You break your leg after jumping down the stairs and deny crapping your pants at the last meeting :shifty:

Juan
06-30-2010, 02:51 PM
These were funny back when I was in high school.

Rev. Hallowell
06-30-2010, 03:00 PM
You sometimes refer to yourself as REVEREEEEEEEEEEEEND HALLOWELLLLLLLLLL.....
HALLOWELL!

Razzamajazz
06-30-2010, 03:07 PM

Krimzon7
06-30-2010, 04:29 PM
When you see a coworker with a name of another coworker, you accuse them of Gimmick Infringement! Razzamajazz, did you clear this avi with Naitch Naitch Naitch?

Corporate CockSnogger
06-30-2010, 06:46 PM
So Providence Pee... you played that WWF Warzone yet?

Razzamajazz
06-30-2010, 07:15 PM
So Providence Pee... you played that WWF Warzone yet?

i hear it has entrance music!

jskinnyg
06-30-2010, 07:41 PM

Smell the fart acting...

Providence Peep
06-30-2010, 08:13 PM
This thread was a bad idea :|
There. I admitted it. OK? Everyone happy now?
Just like WCW's creation of the Shockmaster, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Kane Knight
06-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Psssh. You dropped out.

YoungFlyFlashy
06-30-2010, 11:23 PM

Done all of the red.:rofl:

XCaliber
07-01-2010, 12:28 AM
You go to a bank with a briefcase just so you can tell them you're cashing it in.

The Pope
07-01-2010, 12:33 AM
When you make threads that have no point.

DAMN iNATOR
07-01-2010, 04:20 AM
Just like WCW's creation of the Shockmaster, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Actually this is even more of a train wreck than when David Arquette won the title.

V
07-01-2010, 05:44 AM

You're going to let the 2 - 3 people who said this thread was a bad idea, outweigh the others who added to it and laughed, and mentioned how they actually do some of the stuff?

A lot of people out there don't know how to have fun and can't enjoy simple things, or are too "cool" for some stuff. But if even 1 person gets a kick out of the thread, why do the others matter?

my 2c

Skippord
07-01-2010, 06:40 AM
proof that you watch too much wrestling from 1997

RiX1024
07-01-2010, 07:57 AM
you put your girlfriend on the line when you play cards with your mates.
you refer everyone as your brother or fella.
doing crap jobs at work is a burial.
you announce your retirement only to come back to work the next week.

Favre4Ever
07-01-2010, 09:45 AM
you did it for the Rock

RiX1024
07-01-2010, 10:11 AM
you chant "asshole" when the prime minister comes on the telly.

Innovator
07-01-2010, 10:28 AM
-You're not fat, just Samoan.

-You only talk to your friends, or confront a guy who attacked you, on Mondays from 9-11.

-If your friend is being beat up, you won't help him unless someone plays your music first.

Innovator
07-01-2010, 10:28 AM
-You dig up lists from 1998.

Shisen Kopf
07-01-2010, 11:36 AM
you kill your wife and retarded kid and then hang yourself on your weight set. But first you let the dogs out.

YoungFlyFlashy
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
you kill your wife and retarded kid and then hang yourself on your weight set. But first you let the dogs out.

Annnnd....it just took a left turn.

XL
07-01-2010, 04:00 PM
When you make threads that have no point.
Man I hate it when someone pulls that "making a pointless thread" line. All in all, all the threads here are "pointless".

My Final Heaven
07-02-2010, 03:57 PM
One that I'm guilty of:

You see black towel & immediately throw it over your head & grunt

"BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!"

also done the Jim Duggan thing. :shifty:

Nowhere Man
07-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Your brother falls out of a tree and breaks his arm, and you stand there chanting "E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!"

Sixx
07-02-2010, 04:18 PM
You die your mustache and don't wear a letter jacket.

XL
07-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Someone presses the bell on a bus and you grab the nearest guy in a collar-and-elbow tie up.

Indifferent Clox
07-03-2010, 04:27 PM
You only shake peoples left hand andbif hey shake your right hand you stiff them later in the encounter

RiX1024
07-03-2010, 05:32 PM
you do the hulk hogan ear cup if you want people to repeat something.
nearly every song in your ipod is wrestling entrance music.
you whack the obnoxious member of your band with your guitar.

Snowden
07-03-2010, 06:13 PM
When you greet your close friends with the wolfpac hand gesture.

tna
07-03-2010, 09:22 PM
I Already know that i watch too much wrestling!!!

The Pope
07-03-2010, 09:35 PM
I Already know that i watch too much wrestling!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wDajqW561KM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wDajqW561KM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BizarroKing
07-03-2010, 11:07 PM
-Everytime you enter a building, you make a microphone come from the ceiling and announce yourself...twice
-You give yourself a new name, maybe one with your last name as your first and vise versa
-Whenever people don't respect you, you threaten to make the lights go out of the building
-You choke someone out with their own tie and then get fired at the end of the week

SlickyTrickyDamon
07-05-2010, 02:41 AM
-You Post on this Site.

Rev. Hallowell
07-05-2010, 12:15 PM
On your spanish test, they want the Spanish word for face. You write "técnico"

ministrychick77
07-05-2010, 10:51 PM
-when you print out lists like this and check them as you do them
-when you've had custody of all wrestling stuff covered in your prenup
-when riding on an atv you act like Austin
-you take pictures with friends in wrestling poses