PDA

View Full Version : First Official Episode Of WWE Minor League (quote unquote)

RemyRed
07-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Well the pilot was mostly well recieved so I decided to write this short series opener with Episode One following later on today. For anyone who disliked The Pilot, My Apologies, those who liked it and who read this one, Your Feedback Was Greatly Appreciated.
As Will Be Your Feedback Here, Suggestions, And Anyone Whom You'd Like To Make An Appearance be they Legend or Current Superstar Or Recent Past Like WCW or ECW. This Opener is just to name key characters and faculty members. I did throw in a few jokes however, so let me know what you guys all think.
Series Opener- Welcome To A Brand New Semester...
The entire roster..... er.. school is shown sitting in the auditorium, everyone is sitting with their own cliques. Cliques are as follows,

Tommy Dreamer (Pissed Off)
Rhyno (Also Pissed Off)
Tajiri (Confused)
Nunzio (Can Never Get Him Down)
Dawn Marie (.......Charisma of the group?)

Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho (Clashes with Benoit on certain things)
Christian (Thinks he's the only one who has a girl)
Lance Storm (Straight Arrow)
Edge (Always Angry Nowadays)

Triple H
Randy Orton (Narcisstic Tendencies)
Dave Batista (Slowly Becoming A Drugee)
Syxx (Currently Under Initiation)

Tazz (Wants Respect)
Michael Cole (Follows Tazz Around)

Torrie (whenever there's something like a school dance coming)
Sable ( """""""")
Jackee("""""""")
Rico (Stalking Haas)

Other characters will be involved of course.

Members of the Faculty are also at the auditorium
Mr. Flair (Teacher Of The Raw Classroom)
Mr. Piper (Teacher Of The Smackdown Classroom)
Mr. Bischoff (Makes sure Mr. Flair is doing his job, handles payroll and Field Trips)
Mr. Angle (Can Walk Again.....Teaches Ring Moves, Annoys Piper For Fun)
Mr. Hogan (Groundskeeper)
Mr. Duggin (Shop Teacher [Currently Catatonic after threatened By Batista])
Abdullah The Butcher (School Cook)
The Warrior (Guidance Counselor, Does This Job By Breaking Through Walls And Giving Undecipherable Advice To Misguided Youths, Is Crazy)

Principal Vincent K McMahhon takes the stage, sweating profusely as he always seems to be doing...

McMahhon- I'd like to address all of you....to a brand new grading semester. We have a few new hopefuls, many of them not speaking any English, but I trust everyone.....to treat them with the same respect that you all give others.
JBL- (Yeah Right, those damned illegal immigrants!! I'll kill them! I'll kill them all!!)
McMahhon- I'd now like to introduce.....my daughter Stephanie...[Stephanie appears from behind curtain and takes a seat next to McMahhon]..She will be apprenticing under me, on how to run this school, when my time of retirement comes.
Huge pop from the audience as he mentions retiring.. Vince gets slightly pissed.
McMahhon- ANYONE!!! And I MEAN ANYONE, who gives my daughter a hard time.....will answer to me directly!
Steve Austin- (Yeah like I'm really afraid of that threat dumbass.)
McMahhon- Moving on.. I'd like to also mention that [blah blah blah blah--]
Piper- (Geez this guy talks a lot)
Hogan- (Man have I got a LOT of sweat to mop up off that stage when this is all done..)
Batista- (Hurry the HELL UP SO I CAN GET BACK TO MY STASH OF PILLS ALREADY!!!!)
Triple H- (Wow, his daughter is super-fine [Dream Weaver plays in his head as he stares on] I gotta have her)
Randy Orton(looking into a compact mirror)- (Wow I am super fine.)
McMahhon- And to a semister without any tomfoolery--
Lance Storm- (None here Mr. McMahhon, Imma do my best to keep my pals in line.)
Christian- (Ok Sweatball wrap up this speech already.)
Mcmahhon- And I just know that [blah blah blah]
Tajiri- (What the hell is he saying? Is it about his medical condition, a truly healthy person does not sweat like that...)
McMahhon- And in closing, let us all work together to make this year, the BEST in the history of the WWF....er E that is WWE(ducation)...
Audience is silent for 10 seconds and then realize that they have to clap, huge pop from audience now that the speech is over.....

CheesyChaz
07-17-2004, 01:12 AM
:) :y: I really liked the pilot and I like this to.How long will it be though?

RemyRed
07-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the compliments, imma try and keep episodes to about 2-3 parts long.

LK
07-17-2004, 09:45 AM
lol

Savio
07-17-2004, 12:59 PM
*laughter* @ orton.

RemyRed
07-17-2004, 09:55 PM
01- Setups Galore, Who Will Be School Champ part 1

Jericho, Benoit, Christian (with Trish on his lap) and Lance are all at the cafeteria talking about the morning's announcement, an announcement that caused quite a stir between the whole school. The announcement of the crowning of a School Wrestling Champion.
Lance- So Benoit whattaya think, who'd be comp. for us?
Benoit- [Looking around] No one. [Eyes Triple H] Hmmm...
Lance- Well I think that--...Damn it Christian why don't you two get a room!?
Christian- Don't be hatin Lance...
Lance- Stop talkin like that already..damn it man...I think H and his crew are gonna be some trouble for it, I haven't even seen the other brand. We should prepare better. Right Jericho?
Jericho- Maybe you should prepare better. Man you've been acting lame lately.
Lance- :( ....
Tazz had been listening in on them and took this moment to get into ther conversation.
Tazz- So Benoit!...No one is gonna be any comp for you, the rabid Wolverine doesnt see anyone worth giving a damn about huh? Well to me you're nothing but a cub!
Michael Cole (from a few tables away)- (He's getting himself into more trouble....)
Benoit- Why don't you get the hell outta here and stop wasting your time here.
Tazz- Get up and make me.
Trish- You gonna take that from him Benoit?
Benoit starts to get up but Lance grabs his arm.
Lance- C'mon Chris, take care of him at a more appropriate time.
Benoit- Shut up Lance. [gets up]
Jericho- C'mon Benoit, do this later, you're on your own time right now, just enjoy this period. This assclown'll get what he has comin to him soon enough.
Benoit- ......You're right Jericho, this is my breaktime. I'll deal with you later Tazz.
Tazz- We'll see Cub....we'll see. [walks away]
Benoit(fired up and pissed)- When the hell are the brackets going up!?
Jericho- Dunno, Bischoff might be handling some of the first round brackets though.
Benoit- Remind me to have a talk with him about that later....
Later on that day on the campus...
Rhyno- You owe me money damn it!!!
Orton- .......
Rhyno- Pay up! You're guy lost.
Orton- I'm not paying...Game was hurt for that one...so there.
Rhyno- You son of a bitch! That doesn't matter! We made a bet!
Orton- You gotta problem with it, then take it up with someone....
Orton turned and began walking away. Rhyno grabbed him hard by the shoulder and turned him around.
Rhyno- How about I take it up with you!
Orton-........
Batista had been there hiding the whole time
Batista- This guy bothering you Orton?
Orton- Yeah, look he touched me and ruined my new suit.
Batista- Hey you, come here...
Rhyno- You're gettin off lite kid...[lets go of him and approaches Batista] Well what? You don't intimidate me.
Batista- Well maybe this will! [punches the shit out of Rhyno]
Rhyno- You'll regret that!!!!....
Triple H was in the main office trying to see if he could get Steph's attention for a while.
Triple H- (C'mon where is she...)
Attendant Slaughter- What the hell are you doing here, you've been sitting here for 2 hours?
Triple H- Ummmm, nothing....
Attendant Slaughter- Well you gotta get outta here then. Go on.
Triple H- Wait a minute!
Slaughter- Look we're doin important stuff here, you can't just freeload, and don't you hve a class or something?
Triple H- Hey get your hands off me!
As Slaughter pushes HHH out of the room, Stephanie McMahhon walks in.
Triple H- Hey wait up I got a mem--- [Slaughter slams door] ---o... :mad: (You'll pay for this day Slaughter!!!)

Sorry for the lack of humor i this one...There'll be a LOADS OF funnyness in the next one, I promise.

James Steele
07-18-2004, 12:03 PM
LMAO @ Slaughter.....

Favre4Ever
07-18-2004, 05:17 PM
haha

You know, the more I think about it, the more Batista looks like a drug addict in real life.

Mayo
07-18-2004, 05:29 PM
Not bad Remy, keep 'em coming.

RemyRed
07-19-2004, 07:49 PM
As Triple H vows to get Slaughter back, Edge passes by him and turns the corner. He walks into the bathroom where he sees Tazz answering the call of nature.
Tazz- What the hell are you lookin at? [zips up]
Edge- I heard about what you said at the lunch table...
Tazz- Yeah and?
Edge- Well you know what, I'm gonna make you eat those words tomorrow.
Tazz- [Laughs]
Edge- :-\
Tazz- You do what you gotta do and I'll do what I gotta do....

That being said, roll Episode 1 part 2 :)

The Next Day..
At the Smackdown building, Mr. Piper was teaching the class. As usual, no one was paying any attention to him...
Dreamer- Damn it, when do those brackets go up??
Nunzio- Dunno, word is they're gonna be holding prelims because there's a few brackets left an they need to see who else is worthy.
Dreamer- Shit, we need to get a few spots.
Piper- Tommy! Nunzio! Something you'd care to share!?
Dreamer- No. Please go back to your riveting discussion. [class laughs]
Piper- All right that's it.
Piper went to Dreamer and pulled him out of the classroom by his ear. He then lectured him in the hallway.
Piper- You looking for me to sick O' Haire on you!? Cause I'll do it!
Dreamer- Eh, I dunno, maybe...
Piper- :mad: That does it!!! Go see Mr. Angle at once!
At the Raw building's classroom...
Christian- So you sayin you're gonna fight Tazz after school?
Edge- Yes.
Christian- Look I don't think we're at that point where we have to beat up everyone who tries to step to us. Let Benoit handle him.
Edge- No, this one is mine.
Orton, who was sitting in front of them, turned around.
Orton(very loudly)- Excuse me, but will the two ladies behind me shut up so I can hear Flair's lesson!
Flair- Hey, what the hell is going on back there!?
Orton- Mr. Flair, Edge and Christian are being very rude, they keep talking throughout you're lesson on.....ummm....they keep talking through your lesson..
Mr. Flair- Oh really? Well maybe Edge and Christian won't mind being slandered in my book!........Grade book that is. The two of you stay here after class.
Edge- But I have something to do after school?
Mr. Flair- Well you'll just have to miss it won't you?
Everyone in the class laughs at them. Especially Tazz. A few minutes later, Christian kicked the shit out of Randy's leg from his chair. Randy got pissed and turned around.
Christian (whispering) - You'll get yours from me another time.
Orton (whispering) - Anytime bitch, anytime...
Triple H, who once again cut class, had been standing in front of the Main Office writing something down on a piece of paper. He then stuck the paper in an envelope and wrote in script "For Mr. Slaughter XOXOXO" on the envelope. He then slid the envelope under the office door.
HHH- Ha ha this is gonna be great.
Triple H then went to the stairway and set up a very thin wire between the two handrails of the stairs. He then went to the bottom of the stairs and then using two pairs of rubber gloves, very carefully set up a bucket of VERY HOY water on the top of the half open basement door. He then hid himself next to the basement doors to watch. A few minutes later, a secretary picked up the letter, ad handed it to Mr. Slaughter.
Mr Slaughter- Now what the hell is this? [Reads]
"Dear Sarge, I've been watching you for quite sometime now, admiring you're rugged good looks and firm chin, please meet me at the basement, I can no longer contain my feelings."
Mr. Slaughter- Hot diggity damn I gotta get to the basement!!
As Mr. Slaughter walked out of the office, Hogan was mopping the hallways.
Hogan- Damn, imma need some more terpentime (sp?) [walks through the door but gets stuck in it with Slaughter]
Slaughter- Outta the way Hogan, I gotta get to the basement!
Hogan- Well so do I, back off.
Slaughter(struggling to get through)- I'm going down there!
Hogan(also struggling)- Well SO DO I!!!
Hogan manages to get through first.
Hogan- Ha ha ha!!
As Hogan walks down, he trips over the wire and begins tumbling down the stairs.
Hogan- Ahhhhh, oh my fucking hip!! Ahhhh!!
He then crashes right into the basement door, and scalding hot water falls on him
Hogan- AHHHHHHH!!!! OH SHIT IT BURNS!!! AHHHH!
HHH- (What the fuck? Damn it!!!)
Slaughter then comes hurrying down the stairs and sees Hogan burning and screaming.
Hogan- AHHH PLEASE HELP ME SLAUGHTER!!!
Slaughter- Well, who's going into the basement first now huh Hogan!? Ha ha ha.
Slaughter walks through the basement doors, Triple H silently sneaks aweay and leaves Hogan burning...
Slaughter- Yoo-hoo, where are you my love...? ;)
Slaughter looks around and sees Linda McMahhon looking through some files.
Slaughter- Oh, it's you? :naughty:
Linda- Ummm :wtf: , what are you talking about??
Slaughter- No no my dear, let us hide it no longer, it matters not that you're married.
Slaughter then forces himself on her and kisses her feverishly, pinning her to the desk, he had no idea however that Vince was also in the same room.
Vince- :mad: Slaughter!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!
Slaughter- V-Vince,....um uh I mean, Mr. McMahhon..
Vince- That's it Slaughter, get your belonging and get THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!
Slaughter- Wait let me explain here I---
Linda then kickied him in the balls... Well now we join Edge and Christian in detention...
Edge(whispering)- Damn it man if I don't go out there and meet Tazz at the campus, people are gonna think I'm a sissy...
Christian(whispering)- Find out...
Edge- Huh??
Christian- You mean they're gonna find out you're a sissy Edge.
Edge- Shut up! This is no time for your sense of humor. We gotta think of a way outta here.
Christian- Fake a heart-attack..
Edge- That isn't gonna work.
Christian- Ummm, [light bulb appears on his head] I got it! Follow my lead. [gets up] Excuse me Mr. Flair..
Mr. Flair- What do you want?
Christian- Have you been feeling all right lately?
Mr. Flair- Sit down.
Christian- No I mean it. You're skin and complexion hasn't been looking good.
Edge- Yeah, maybe you should take a few days off, if you're complexion messes up, you might not be stylin and profilin anymore...
Mr. Flair- :eek: Ya know, my left arm has been bothering me lately, but I thought it was just all the bullshitti---er writing I've been doing...
Christian- Left arm hurting? Oh man that's the sign of a heart attack Mr. Flair...
Mr. Flair- What!? It is?
Edge- Yeah, hold on we should make sure you're all right. Now pay attention. Are you having trouble breathing?
Mr. Flair- Now that you mention yeah!!! [starts breathing heavily]
Christian- Now now don't get all worked up... What about stamina-wise, have you been feeling tired?
Mr. Flair- OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN FEELING TIRED!!! [starts going crazy, breathing heavily] AHH!! I'm having an attack!! [clutches his chest] AHH! Don't just stand there you two, go get some fuckin help!!! [passes out]
Christian- Well there ya go. Our problem is solved, now let's go takje of this Tazz problem you're having. [both exit]
All this time Tazz has been at the campus talking shit to the crowd.
Tazz- I'll even go on record saying that Edge got himself into trouble just so he won't have to face the music!
Edge and Christian finally got to the campus, but haven't appraoched Tazz yet.
Christian- So you takin him alone?
Edge- Yeah, he's no problem, how much of a threat could he possibly be?
Christian- Well good luck man, I'm goin home..[Christian leaves, Edge approaches Tazz and gets a huge applaud from everyone]
Tazz- So finally decided to show huh?
Edge only replied to him hit a quick round of right hands.....
Next Episode- Tazz vs Edge.

LK
07-20-2004, 12:41 PM
lol at Flair's heart attack

Shadow
07-20-2004, 12:56 PM
Too funny. Can't wait for the next installment.

Mayo
07-20-2004, 01:48 PM
LOL @ Slaughter getting fired, Hogan being janitor, and Flair

RemyRed
07-20-2004, 10:36 PM
Edge catches Tazz with a round of right hands. Tazz does the Angry Man's Clothesline, Edge ducks and performs the Edge-O-Matic. Tazz gets up and throws a few solid punches towards at Edge's face, then nails his first Tazzplex. Edge rolls over and avoids a leg drop from Tazz. Edge gets up, catches the Impaler on Tazz!! Edge is signaling for the spear.. Tazz gets up, Edge charges for the spear, Tazz sidesteps and locks the Tazzmission on and falls back to the floor! Tazz chokes him till he's unconscious and still doesn't let go.
Tazz (holding on)- You should have fuckin stayed in detention!!
Nunzio, who had been watching, decided that that was enough.
Nunzio- All right Tazz let em go.
Tazz- Fuck off Nunzio!
Nunzio- He's had enough, you're gonna kill em.
Tazz- Back the fuck off!
Nunzio- All right fucker.
Nunzio went off to toward the wall of the buildig and picked up a cinder block, Tazz saw him out of the corner of his eye and let go of Edge and backed off a bit.
Tazz- Listen man what the fuck is your problem!?
Nunzio- Go jack off Tazz, get the fuck outta here already.
Tazz- Oh man, you know what Nunzio, you're ass is gonna get beat next! But not now......later.
Nunzio- Vaffunculo! (does fangoo sign)

And here we are, Episode 1 part 3-- The Commencement of Brackets

The Next Day
Benoit- Damn it Christian, you're at fault here!
Christian- What!?
Benoit- You should've stood and watched the fight to make sure Edge was all right!
Jericho- Hey, lay off him Benoit, Edge said this was all his, he told Christian to leave. Edge knew what he was getting into.
Benoit- Who asked you for your opinion??
Jericho- Excuse me!?
Storm- Guys! Guys!! Come on now. Why are we all fighting each other, the one at blame here is Tazz.
Benoit- You're right, I'm goin to Bischoff to demand that I be put in the bracket against Tazz..
Christian- No no no Benoit, I'm afraid I'm taking Tazz first!
[they all go to Bischoff's Office to plead their cases]

Nunzio had been walking around the school completely paranoid, watching his own back. He stopped at the drinking fountain where he was greeted and scared out of his wits by Rhyno.
Nunzio- Holy shit man!!!
Rhyno- What the hell? Relax man it's me, Rhyno..
Nunzio- Sorry man, I been a little nervous arond here lately.
Rhyno- Yeah I heard what happened with you and Tazz, you got balls man, you got balls.
Nunzio- Well I just don't want this to bite me in the ass here.
Rhyno- Well I got your back for now anyways so you can quit bein all jumpy. Where's Dreamer?
Nunzio- He's dug himself in some deep shit, he's got janitorial duty with Mr. Hogan for a whole month.
Rhyno- Ouch, c'mon let's get somethin to eat here....

3rd floor hallway of Smackdown Building, right above where Rhyno and Nunzio were just talking. A heavily bandaged Hogan was stripping the floor.
Hogan- Hey sport, give me the stripper.
Dreamer- Get it yourself.
Hogan- Oh I get it. You want another week of this.
Dreamer- No no no God no, anything but that. I apologize here. [hands him the stripper]
Hogan- Damn this school needs more electric outlets. Shit....

At the lunchroom, Nunzio and Rhyno were standing behind a gigantic new kid named Paul on the lunch line.
Paul- Excuse me sir.
Abdullah (agitated tone)- What do you want boy?
Paul- Well, I uh-was wondering if it wasn't too much trouble...if I could have an extra serving.... :(
Abdullah- Aww you gotta be kidding me, take your apple sauce and be happy with that fat boy.
Nunzio- :mad: Ey. That was outta line Abdullah.
Abdullah- [ignoring Nunzio]
Nunzio- Hey stupid, I'm talkin to you. Apologize to that guy.
Abduallah opened a sandwich up and spit right in it. Then slammed it onto Nunzio's tray.
Rhyno & Nunzio- :mad:
The two of them hopped over the counter and began punching Abdullah's gut. Abdullah brushed the punches off and grabbed a frying pan. He began beating on both of them with frying pan. Paul then walked over the counter and ran right into Abdullah, sending him flying backward into the stove, where he caught fire and began rolling around on the floor.
Nunzio- Uh-oh, we betta get outta here. You too new kid!
The three of them hopped over the counter and ran out of the lunchroom and out of the building....Triple H, having unintentionally gotten Slaughter fired, now could go into the main office whenever he pleased, he went in and to his shock, founf out Stephanie did not work there anymore.
HHH- Excuse me Miss, what happened to the principal's daughter?
Secretary- She's been assigned to the Smackdown building.
HHH- Nooooo!!!
Secretary- :wtf:
Later on Triple H snuck into the teacher's lounge to have some alone time. In it he found a doll from the health class.
HHH- Uh, if he only this doll were her. I'd be all like. Hey babe, what's up? Oh you like me you say? [starts hugging the doll] Yeah I am too, let's do it babe. [starts humping doll]
Suddenly Mr. Warrior busts through the wall for some coffee, he then sees Triple H.
HHH- :eek:
Warrior- The bell that rings to commence a finale' of classes....it is at that time that I wish you to come to my office...
HHH- Shit!!.....

Bischoff- Sorry boys, I wish I could help you guys out, but Tazz already has a bracket against Nunzio.
Benoit- Awww shit!
Bischoff- Hey hey hey, don't get upset me and Mr. Angle are finished with the brackets and we're posting them in front of the main entrance tomorrow....

James Steele
07-21-2004, 12:59 AM
WTF is up with all the emoticons?

RemyRed
07-21-2004, 01:07 AM
I thought they would be better than just writing down thing like [gives surprised look]

RemyRed
07-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Been A While, but I got a rep threatening me with death should I not finish this episode up, so I decided to finish up this thread. Well let's get on with it shall we.

Brackets

Ultimo Dragon
Randy Orton

Tazz
Nunzio

Batista
JBL

Sean O' Haire
Christian

Chris Jericho
Tajiri

Triple H
Rey Mysterio

Rhyno
Booker T

Syxx
Chris Benoit

Everyone involved in the brackets were at the bulletin boards looking on at them. Staff was on hand to ensure no fighting happens then and there as everyone stared at each other.

Rhyno- What the hell is a Booker T?
Dreamer- He's a pretty athletic person, but who cares about that, why ain't I in this thing!?
Nunzio- [gulp Tazz...]
Tajiri- (No idea)

Triple H- All right Syxx, you beat Benoit, and your a full fledged member of our gang.
Syxx- All right, leave it to me.

I'll post the full edition of the episode later today, however I have only one small problem... The Ultimate Warrior/Triple H dialogue, as you can see, my Warrior-talk is bad, real bad...if anyone has the time, could they please reply to this post as I have a dialogue that I would like translated to Warrior-talk keep it at its funniest. Rep will be given any and everytime I can give it to whoever can translate it.