PDA

View Full Version : Captain Paul Burchill *SmackDown! Spoilers*

Mr. Nerfect
02-10-2006, 04:17 PM
This guy makes me laugh. On SmackDown!, they were doing a segment with the Juniors, Palmer Canon & Ken Kennedy, when all of a sudden, through the wall, came Paul Burchill (looking a lot like Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean). He then said "Hello" to Ken Kennedy, walked off a bit, then came back and said "Hello" to Palmer Canon.

I might have gotten the order wrong, but it was a fairly entertaining segment. As long as they don't forget Burchill's good and needs to be allowed to work, this could work out great. William Regal vs. Paul Burchill needs to happen at No Way Out.

Skippord
02-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Kennedy tickled midgets too

Corkscrewed
02-11-2006, 01:51 AM
ROFLMAO, I saw the vid on wwe.com. Hilarious!

James Steele
02-11-2006, 02:40 AM
Yeah, that was pretty LOLable.

Corkscrewed
02-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Hello.

Hello.

*walks away*

Kane Knight
02-11-2006, 09:41 AM
HEllo...Hello again *Breaks out into 80s new wave synth*

Dave Youell
02-11-2006, 12:53 PM
This is crap, but good crap, like boogeyman crap crap.

Good crap :y:

Paul Bluebeard!

starfox8500
02-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Kennedy's face at end of seg. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gertner
02-11-2006, 01:56 PM
lol that whole segment was one big clusterfuck of hilarity

hb2k
02-11-2006, 01:57 PM
The Birchill thing was meh, but Kennedy was hilarious.

Kane Knight
02-11-2006, 02:27 PM
I feel bad nicking something from GameFAQs, but I SO want to see him called the Rated ARRRRRRRGH Superstar.

Avenger
02-11-2006, 02:45 PM
I just saw SmackDown. I feel like crying...

Y3J
02-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Captain Birdseye.

Evolution
02-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Seriously, how much DID he look like Jack Sparrow? It was kinda weird.

But yeah, Hilarious! :y:

parkmania
02-11-2006, 09:38 PM
HEllo...Hello again *Breaks out into 80s new wave synth*

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kane Knight again.

Gotta love those Cars.

Cuzziebro
02-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Burchill v Regal will be awesome when it happens. Cant wait i really like both guys.

owenbrown
02-11-2006, 11:38 PM
What's next.... they gonna bring in the actor that played Steve the Pirate in "Dodgeball" to be his manager?!:shifty: :wtf:

FourFifty
02-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Yeah, Burchill does look kinda like Capt. Jack Sparrow, but the next movie doesn't come out 'till December, so I don't think that's the reason why.

...and really bad eggs.

Kane Knight
02-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah, Burchill does look kinda like Capt. Jack Sparrow, but the next movie doesn't come out 'till December, so I don't think that's the reason why.

...and really bad eggs.

Yeah, he'll be fired by then...And probably in TNA unless hsi no-compete clause is really long.

FourFifty
02-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Yeah, he'll be fired by then...And probably in TNA unless his no-compete clause is really long.

I'm hoping Burchill makes it big, with out without the pirate gimmick. He's a damn talented young man who is better than this... but if this is what it takes to kickstart his ride to the top, so be it.
He must have a lot of passion if he'll take a stupid gimmick... Same with The Boogeyman, BUT Burchill has something The Boogeyman doesn't have. Youth. Burchill has a world of potential ahead of him.

Mr. Nerfect
02-12-2006, 01:11 AM
A lot of people seem to think this is bad for Burchill, but I think it will work. No one really believes he is a pirate, and when they decide to use him higher-up they can address the situation by saying he simply used the gimmick to get attention, and it obviously worked.

I hope they somehow pay Johnny Depp a shitload of money to get him to do a walk-on and maybe exchange a "Hello" with Paul Burchill. I don't think Depp would do it, though.

I just hope they let him wrestle, and don't have him win because he makes his opponents "walk the plank" which gets them counted out. Push him as a serious competitor, that just dresses like a pirate recreationally.

I have a feeling they will have him get lose every match because he's distracted by his parrot dying or something... :-\

Cuzziebro
02-12-2006, 02:56 AM
Hes got great potential, both him and Regal do, and i just know that something stupid like that will happen and then he'll end up geting fired.

Skippord
02-12-2006, 03:01 AM
And Pegleg Paul Burchill with THE BURIED TREASURE PLUNGE

wwe2222
02-12-2006, 09:05 AM
between the new pirate burchill and Ken Kennedy.....

im finding smackdown more appealing

loopydate
02-12-2006, 06:40 PM
What's next.... they gonna bring in the actor that played Steve the Pirate in "Dodgeball" to be his manager?!:shifty: :wtf:

I would have the biggest geekgasm of my life if Alan Tudyk showed up on SmackDown. He's one of my favorite actors in the world, but almost nobody knows who he is. But, he was fantastic in Serenity and A Knight's Tale (two of my favorite movies), plus he was also really entertaining in I, Robot and Dodgeball.

Kane Knight
02-12-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm hoping Burchill makes it big, with out without the pirate gimmick. He's a damn talented young man who is better than this... but if this is what it takes to kickstart his ride to the top, so be it.
He must have a lot of passion if he'll take a stupid gimmick... Same with The Boogeyman, BUT Burchill has something The Boogeyman doesn't have. Youth. Burchill has a world of potential ahead of him.

I agree. However, he's done shit in WWE.

And, of course, this is almost always what happens in WWE. outside people get signed, they get fuck all and get fucked in the process. Usually they get fired after a lackluster career, or get stuck in Velocity/heat/undercard Hell.

Kane Knight
02-12-2006, 08:15 PM
I would have the biggest geekgasm of my life if Alan Tudyk showed up on SmackDown. He's one of my favorite actors in the world, but almost nobody knows who he is. But, he was fantastic in Serenity and A Knight's Tale (two of my favorite movies), plus he was also really entertaining in I, Robot and Dodgeball.

Your entrails will become your extrails...

Don't remember him from I, Robot, but I didn't pay much attention. It was on HBO On Demand, and I was bored.

Corkscrewed
02-12-2006, 09:50 PM

...and really bad eggs.

July.

Kane Knight
02-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I think his pirate Ancestors include Davey Jones, because his career is sunk.

;)

TerranRich
02-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Saw all of them except I, Robot, and that I plan to see soon. But yes, Alan Tudyk is an awesome actor, and I loved Serenity. And that chick from Space Cases (an old Nickelodeon kid's show), Jewel Staite, is hawt! :naughty:

http://www.davonline.com/serenity/Serenity_gal/kaylee_jewel-staite01.jpg http://www.iconsf.org/archive/icon24/images/Staite.jpg

owenbrown
02-13-2006, 10:49 AM

It would be alright if WWE Not-so Creative doesn't fuck it up and try to pull a David Arquette with him. :shifty:

loopydate
02-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Your entrails will become your extrails...

Don't remember him from I, Robot, but I didn't pay much attention. It was on HBO On Demand, and I was bored.

He was the killer robot. He wasn't "technically" in it, but they used him for all the mo-cap, and he did the voice-over. It's just a translucent robot that shows up on screen.

I swear mate, I am this fonging close...

Y2Jeremy
02-13-2006, 12:20 PM
I was completely entertained by Kennedy and Burchill. I hope he is pushed to the moon. It will be like the 80s again, which i was to young to remember...

FourFifty
02-13-2006, 12:52 PM
July.

My mistake... oy, what a HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE on that one. It's only been billed as the biggest movie of the summer... I transpoded a few dates with some info I read. Maybe I'm tib lysdestic.

Kane Knight
02-13-2006, 12:58 PM
He was the killer robot. He wasn't "technically" in it, but they used him for all the mo-cap, and he did the voice-over. It's just a translucent robot that shows up on screen.

I swear mate, I am this fonging close...

Ah. cool.

LOL at how this thread is about Steve The Pirate now.

owenbrown
02-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Ah. cool.

LOL at how this thread is about Steve The Pirate now.

Go ahead and blame me cause I was the one that brought it up. :lol: :p :shifty:

Kane Knight
02-13-2006, 01:28 PM
Go ahead and blame me cause I was the one that brought it up. :lol: :p :shifty:

Naw. It's better this way. Besides, he came to mind when I saw Burchall too, so it's not like it was out of the blue...

Disturbed316
02-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Thats how Shockmaster should have made his entrance.