View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 03:04 AM   #43128
Tazz Dan
Y2KoTF

Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Dying kids don't want to see The Shield. That's the point...
Quote:
Dying kids want to see Cena... because he's a their hero... he's portrayed as the good guy. It's not complicated.
Quote:
Dying Shield fans, no less. They got nothing to live for anyway.
Quote:
Hang on. Let me check and see how many kids have made their dying wish to meet Roman Reigns.
Quote:
It would be very facepalm-worthy if he did make a point to say in any public forum that he does something he doesn't want publicity for. Obscure podcast or not.

As someone who likes CM Punk I hope you dreamed or hallucinated this because I don't want to think of him as someone who would do something that lame.
Quote:
Alright, got some stats right here.

John Cena was recently honored by Make-a-wish for being the only celebrity to grant 300 wishes.

No information on the number of wishes any members of The Shield have granted. Tough to find. Surely it's a cover-up.
Quote:
Like crying "YOU'RE WRONG BUT YOU'LL NEVER ADMIT IT SO WHATEVER!" when you make a ridiculous argument? Seriously. lol
Quote:
Going the "you're wrong but you'll never admit it" route doesn't make your case valid.