TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o t h e r > computer help forum

Old 08-17-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
alvarado52
Two weeks.

alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Recording from TV to MiniDV?

So you know how peeps get video game clips etc from the games? I wanna do that, but the best i can work with is a MiniDV Camcorder (Panasonic PV-GS15). Ive been trying to research on how to do this but really havent come up with anything. Do you guys know a method? Or is there some sort of cable i can buy that converts iDV so i can hook it up to a A/V jack of a TV?

Critics agree:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla
I dunno, Manny's kinda the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Slugs
alvarado = gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
oh my god you have the worst sig ever and this thread sounds like a discussion forum post and I just hate you so much this morning
Old 08-17-2006, 06:55 PM   #2
DS
look at that hat

DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Majority of people who record those types of things are using capture cards rather than recording on camcorders and converting. With that being said, the only way I see possible is to set up your camera pointing towards the TV and hit record. As far as I know, televisions don't have output signals which is the only way to move the picture from the TV to anything else. I guess if it were possible to do some TV to videocassette or something then convert that over but not sure.

But, again, from what I know the people who record games that aren't PC played are using capture cards where they put the input signal into their computer and play like that.