TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 05-14-2007, 02:01 AM   #1
Shaggy
Yipee Kai Yay!!!

Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
CSI Star might not return next season (finale spoiler)

The preview for the season finale of CSI states that the miniature killer is finally found and Sara turns up missing causing Grissom to reveal that him and her have been an item...

After seeing last week that one CSI would be in danger this week I just needed to look for a spoiler or some little tidbit about what would happen in the finale and I came across this..

-------------------------------------------

Apparently the original ending for the Finale was for Sara to die by getting hit with a car...but apparently when they went to film Jorja Fox's death scene she decided to not show up. She figured that if she didnt show up then they wouldnt kill her off. Well a new ending was shot for the episode (which I wasnt really clear about whether she showed for that or not). But apparently it leaves a huge cliff hanger that she may...or maynot return for next season.

Jorja Fox was one of the CSI cast members who last year held out for more money and was fired for about a day before they brought her back...

Right now her return is unknown because her contract expires at the end of this season...and she has expressed that she would like to leave the show..

---------------------------------------

I cant wait for this episode but I would of really loved to of seen her die in it...

EDGE OWNS ALL

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote