TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 03-16-2004, 08:18 PM   #1
DegenerationY
WARRIORS

DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)
Sweet

Dear Staff, Faculty and Students:

I am pleased to let you know that we will have another distinguished visitor with us next Wednesday evening, the 24th, when we show the film “Less Than Zero” at 7 p.m. Character actor Michael Bowen, who also appeared in the movie, will join screenwriter Harley Peyton, fellow actor Nick Pryor and Marymount English professor Bruce Schwartz in a discussion following the screening of the movie. Over the last two decades, Mr. Bowen has appeared in approximately 50 films and TV movies, including “Magnolia,” “Jackie Brown” and “Echo Park,” and on numerous television programs. Acting apparently runs in his family—he is also the half-brother of stars Robert and Keith Carradine.

Sincerely,

Robert Miller
Assistant Dean of Institutional Advancement

[center]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeleosis
DGY thinks cow tipping is slipping them some extra hay because they lick the cock well.
DegenerationY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 08:29 PM   #2
Boondock Saint

Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)
Less Than Zero was atrocious. It botched the book ridiculously. But that is cool that you've got those people coming. I wish my school would have stuff like that happen more often.
Boondock Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 08:52 PM   #3
DegenerationY
WARRIORS

DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)
I've never seen it, don't even know what it's about, didn't even know it was based on a book.

Oh well, it'll be pretty chill anyway
DegenerationY is offline   Reply With Quote