TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 12-17-2003, 10:18 PM   #1
road doggy dogg

"Duets"

Yeah, it's some show on MuchMusic. I don't know if it's new or anything, 'cause I rarely watch TV as is.

Anyways though, that show was on today and my sister told me about it 'cause Blink was on, so I watched it. Basically it was some would-be musician (I think, I dunno I missed the beginning his name was Dan), and he was like, playing drums with Travis from Blink. It was pretty cool. Then at the end, they (the band) played a song, with the kid playing along with them. It was actually pretty awesome sounding, because they had Mark and Tom on the guitar/bass/vocals, then Travis and Dan doing drums. They were both playing on separate drumsets, and it sounded really cool.

Anyways, this show looks like it's pretty cool. I'd imagine they'd have people playing guitar and stuff on there or whatever as well, so yeah. Anyone else watch it?
Old 12-18-2003, 07:32 AM   #2
asphyXy
Chill out, dickwad.

asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I should go on that show when Linkin Park is on and rip a guitar solo. Then I'd wait for their guitarist to follow it up.
asphyXy is offline   Reply With Quote