TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 09-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
Sonofanarchy

Sonofanarchy does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Somoan Family Wrestling Tree

The patriarch and matriarch of the family, Reverend Amituanai Anoa'i and his wife Tovale, had nine children: six sons, Afa, Afoa, Tumua, Peteroni, Sipa, and Sika; and three daughters, Matalima, Lia, and Vera, who died April 25, 2008.
Afa and Sika became wrestlers, forming the tag team the Wild Samoans. Afa's three sons are also all wrestlers — Samula (best known as Samu), Afa Jr. (known as Manu) and Lloyd (best known as L.A. Smooth). His eldest daughter is Komiti Trotter, 2nd eldest is Bernadette Anoa'i-Shroyer. The next to the youngest is Monica Anoa'i who is the widow of wrestler Gary Albright. His youngest daughter is Lynn Tovale Anoa'i.
Sika's older son Matt Anoa'i wrestled under the name Ro'Z and Rosey, while his younger son Joe played football for Georgia Tech and was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Minnesota Vikings. Their oldest sister Elevera gave birth to four sons, who all but one would become wrestlers: Sam Fatu (known as Tama and Tonga Kid), Solofa Fatu Jr. (as Fatu, Rikishi Phatu and Junior Fatu ) and Eddie Fatu (known as Jamal and Umaga). Eddie died on December 4, 2009. Solofa Jr. has five children. Two of his sons, Jonathan and Joshua, are now wrestlers under WWE contract, wrestling for the WWE's SmackDown brand as Jimmy and Jey Uso, respectively.
Afoa is father to Rodney Anoa'i also known as "Yokozuna" who died in October 2000. His daughters are Venus Anoa'i-Toia and Elevera Anoa'i-Sanz. Afoa has another son Joshua Anoa'i.
Tumua Anoai (Peseta), the eldest of all the brothers, has a son named Reno, who is known as "Black Pearl." Reno Anoa'i is the founder of KnoX Pro Entertainment LLC / Academy in Sun Valley Ca.
Afa and Sika's father considered Peter Maivia his "blood brother",[1] a connection that continued to Afa and Sika, who regard Peter as their uncle. Peter and his wife Leah Maivia had a daughter, Ata Maivia, who married wrestler Rocky Johnson. The couple became the parents of Dwayne Johnson, who wrestled under the names Rocky Maivia and The Rock before establishing himself as an actor. Peter's youngest son Toa is in training to wrestle and his oldest son Peter Fanene, Jr. is in the real estate business.
Linked to the family by marriage but not actually a blood relative is wrestler James Reiher, a.k.a. "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka. Snuka has a son named James Jr., who wrestled under the names Deuce and Sim Snuka. He also has a daughter, Sarona, who performs as Tamina in World Wrestling Entertainment's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling. Sarona made her Raw debut on May 24, 2010 along with the Uso Brothers (Jimmy and Jey Uso), becoming the manager of the duo until the December 6th edition of Raw, where she went on to manage the team of Vladimir Kozlov and Santino Marella.
In addition, Hollywood stuntman Tanoai Reed (aka Toa on the 2008 version of American Gladiators) is the great nephew of Leah Maivia. Boxer David Tua and actor Solo Siaopo are also related to the Anoa'i family.[2]
Samu's son Lance debuted as a professional wrestler in the Spring of 2010 and is nicknamed "Samoan Thunder".

From Wikipedia...

Who's Toa, do they mean rocky's half brother or am I Missing something.

Also I could have sworn I read something about Manu but as I reposted it i didn't see it as glossed over it.(manu that was almost in the legacy, who was his father again?)
Sonofanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Had to google but no, Toa Maivia is only the Rock's cousin while the other Toa from American Gladiators isn't related to the Rock.
http://community.msgnetwork.com/eve/...55/m/967108902

Manu's father is Afa Anoaʻi so he's directly from the Anoaʻi wrestling bloodline and is also the cousin of The Rock.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote