TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 12-21-2003, 11:37 PM   #1
Apocolyptik1

Apocolyptik1 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Need Some Help

Ok, I am getting to go to the San Antonio Raw show as part of a christmas present. I have never been to a show, and I needed to know an answer to a question that maybe someone out their can give me.

The am sitting in row 11 and the seats are 17,18,19, and 20. I just wanted to know if those seats are good or not? I mean, I believe them to be good and I know they arent the best, but for anyone who has gone to a show and sat in the teens, did you get out of the show what you thought you would get?

Reply back! Thanks
Apocolyptik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 12:07 AM   #2
Kenny
Luke 15:11-32

Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocolyptik1
Ok, I am getting to go to the San Antonio Raw show as part of a christmas present. I have never been to a show, and I needed to know an answer to a question that maybe someone out their can give me.

The am sitting in row 11 and the seats are 17,18,19, and 20. I just wanted to know if those seats are good or not? I mean, I believe them to be good and I know they arent the best, but for anyone who has gone to a show and sat in the teens, did you get out of the show what you thought you would get?

Reply back! Thanks
The seat number really doesn't mean shit. It's all about the sections and rows.

But to be honest the worst seats to have are floor seats. I had them 3 times and I'd never do it again. You can't see shit cause everyone keeps standing up in front of you, standing on their chairs, holding up signs... it sucks.

The worst seats I had were F. That's nose bleed at the Mellon Arena and to be honest you can still see pretty well. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 12:27 AM   #3
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Floor seats are okay if you are big or if you go to the show with a large group of people. Basically it comes down to controlling the people in front of you. People will jump up all the time, and try to hold up signs, which is fine, but when the match starts they shoud "SIT THE F#$% DOWN!". If they continue to stand during matches I suggest threatening them with bodily harm. Most people are wimps and will sit down, especially if you have any size or like I said run with a large crew.

11th row is cool because you are really close, but on theother hand thats a lot of peole to see over. Still, you cant really complain about 11th row seats. And if it comes down to it you always have the Titantron.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 03:23 AM   #4
Apocolyptik1

Apocolyptik1 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Heh ok thanks for info guys. I want to make a sign, but dont know what to put on it! Any suggestions? You will be able to find me in the audience hehe...
Apocolyptik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 03:25 AM   #5
Kenny
Luke 15:11-32

Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocolyptik1
Heh ok thanks for info guys. I want to make a sign, but dont know what to put on it! Any suggestions? You will be able to find me in the audience hehe...
Just hold up a sign that says TPWW.NET. I think you'll only be the second to successfully advertise the site at a live event.

The first was who? Youell?
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 04:02 AM   #6
DaveWadding
LIMITLESS

DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
are you fuckin' kiddin me? we used to have a gallery of signs that made it on TV....
DaveWadding is offline   Reply With Quote