TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o t h e r > computer help forum

Old 08-29-2004, 07:15 AM   #1
KayfabeMan
TPWW's Glass Ceiling

KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
CD-R Question

Forgive me once again for the stupid question deal, but as usual, KayfabeMan is lost in the modern computer world - yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah..

Anyhow, my question is:

I have a CD-R with a few photos that someone burned for me of their birthday pics. I have played it in my DVD player, but was wondering if I could access it somehow on my computer,or use it to download the photos onto my comp. I don't have a DVD player / burner in my computer though, so I don't know if that effects that or not or whatever.

Any help would be really cool
Old 08-29-2004, 09:05 AM   #2
CREDO
Gruddammit!

CREDO is "reptacular" (2,500+)CREDO is "reptacular" (2,500+)CREDO is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Hmm, if I gather correctly what your asking, you have a VCD slideshow? if thats the case then what you will have on the disk is a bunch of single frame mpeg's to allow the dvd player to play it, or maybe you have a newer DVD player that will view jpg's.. I need a bit more info, like when you put the cd in your computer, what folders or files are sitting on it?

I am sure you could get the pics off this disk either way, its just a matter of finding out how.