TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 01-23-2004, 08:42 PM   #1
asphyXy
Chill out, dickwad.

asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)asphyXy has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Anders Johansson ALREADY out of Stratovarius.

Statement from Timo Tolkki regarding the departure of Anders Johansson:

"He gave me a call and said that he doesnīt want to join the band permanently and that he is happy to be in Hammerfall playing True Metal.

Since I am looking for a permanent member, we agreed in good spirits to go separate ways.

I am very disappointed that he didnīt want to join STRATOVARIUS permanently, but at the same time I wish him and the Hammerfall guys well and best of luck with their career.

I suspect that the decision of Anders has something to do with my reputation. I can understand him very well, I wouldnīt join a band in which I would be playing in.

I have already contacted a Finnish drummer and I hope I can announce his name very soon."

-----

He wasn't even in the band for a week. I hope Stratovarius fails miserably.

asphyXy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 08:51 PM   #2
Funky Fly

Spinal Tap syndrome.