PDA

View Full Version : Impact Plants

Pages : [1] 2

BollywoodSingh
05-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Name some wrestlers that should have won the World Title but never did and also state when they should have won. For example, there were plenty of talented guys in the 80s like Hennig, Rude, etc., that were probably championship material but Hogan was drawing so much that there was no room for them to be champs.

I think Bam Bam Bigelow should have got the World Title in 1993 at some point instead of Yokozuna having such a long run.

Owen Hart in late 1994 instead of Backlund or Nash.

Vader (won in WCW, but not WWF) should have been the one to end Michaels' reign in 1996.

FourFifty
05-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Bam Bam, Rude, Henning, Hall, Roberts, Piper, Honky Tonk.....

DLVH84
05-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Davey Boy Smith

erickman
05-28-2010, 06:24 PM
piper 1985 after wrestlemania 1 to make the rock and wrestling war look better, he should have taking the belt from hogan.

DAMN iNATOR
05-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Of the still active guys:
http://rootzoo.com/article_photo_uploads/nasonmedia_11327_5601.jpg
Although, I have a feeling that could change later this year.

As for guys no longer in the WWE:
http://sabbah.biz/mt/images/mohammedhassanWWE_01.jpg

KIRA
05-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Why are people so in love with Hassan

Attitude99
05-28-2010, 06:55 PM
christian won the ecw title, Mr Perfect of course

DAMN iNATOR
05-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Because he was so relevant to world events when he debuted, and only the outrage of the Arab community in America forced him out of WWE. I honestly have no doubts that had his character not been so controversial with them, he'd have at least held the IC or US title a time or two.

DAMN iNATOR
05-28-2010, 06:57 PM

...which is not recognized as a world title by the WWE. And I hate to say it, but I'm not counting his TNA run (runs?) with their 'World Championship' either.

KIRA
05-28-2010, 07:00 PM

I dont know that people count that title for a number of reasons

Aguakate
05-28-2010, 07:09 PM
...I find it CRAZY that Scott Hall never was WWF Champion or WCW Champion...

...I mean, at least as Razor Ramon he should've won it...he was HOT back in the day.

The Franchise
05-28-2010, 07:09 PM
Bam Bam, Rude, Henning, Hall, Roberts, Piper, Honky Tonk.....

This plus Owen Hart

The Franchise
05-28-2010, 07:11 PM
...I find it CRAZY that Scott Hall never was WWF Champion or WCW Champion...

...I mean, at least as Razor Ramon he should've won it...he was HOT back in the day.

I find it more crazy he never won the title in WCW. In the mid-90s WWF, the IC Title meant way more than it does today.

Aguakate
05-28-2010, 07:21 PM
I find it more crazy he never won the title in WCW. In the mid-90s WWF, the IC Title meant way more than it does today.

Yeah, I mean, the Intercontinental title was the belt that made you basically a future contender for the World Title...at one point, I guess WWF officials gave the IC Title to somebody they saw promise in, and I guess they would see how he did as IC Champion and then make him WWF Champion.

Before Bret Hart, Diesel, HBK, The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H (and I maybe forget a few) became WWF Champions, they were IC Champions.

...but Scott never made it somehow.

Jakob Synn
05-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Of the still active guys:
http://rootzoo.com/article_photo_uploads/nasonmedia_11327_5601.jpg
Although, I have a feeling that could change later this year.[/IMG]

I don't know about that. I mean I agree with you and believe he should have a title run or at least a shot, but with the way he's being played up then all of a sudden dumbed back down makes me doubt it will be this year that we see a Christian title win or title shot.

Does McMahon still have it out for him or is that all in the past?

Does anyone know why Vince doesn't like Christian? I mean I haven't seen or heard a valid reason not to like them. I mean, I shit my pants when he challenged Edge on Raw 2 weeks ago. Those two need a good three month storyline. It's just a matter of time.

erickman
05-28-2010, 07:29 PM

also he had tnas top belt so he was world champ just not wwes world champ

The Franchise
05-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Christian is a skinny Canadian.

Aguakate
05-28-2010, 07:32 PM
I've never understood how Edge made it and Christian, no matter what he did in TNA, hasn't made it.

Jakob Synn
05-28-2010, 07:35 PM
I've never understood how Edge made it and Christian, no matter what he did in TNA, hasn't made it.

Politics. Edge played the game in the back and Christian didn't.

erickman
05-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I mean, the Intercontinental title was the belt that made you basically a future contender for the World Title...at one point, I guess WWF officials gave the IC Title to somebody they saw promise in, and I guess they would see how he did as IC Champion and then make him WWF Champion.

Before Bret Hart, Diesel, HBK, The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H (and I maybe forget a few) became WWF Champions, they were IC Champions.

hall was a drunk even back then, an i think that is the main reason hall piper and jake the snake never got the belt.

DAMN iNATOR
05-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Politics. Edge played the game in the back and Christian didn't.

I bet he did...:naughty::shifty:

Jakob Synn
05-28-2010, 07:52 PM
hall was a drunk even back then, an i think that is the main reason hall piper and jake the snake never got the belt.

It's funny because back then I could never tell. As a kid I loved Jake, but after watching Beyond The Mat was a little dissapointed.

And I think Hall got away with being drunk all that time because his character was just that way so he could make it pass while being drunk.

jskinnyg
05-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Roberts, Rude, Christian (I don't count ECW either, and I'm "Meh" on the TNA ones...), & Def Owen...

Beth Phoenix Fan
05-28-2010, 09:28 PM
British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith

Kane Knight
05-28-2010, 09:55 PM

Steroids.

Mooияakeя™
05-28-2010, 10:00 PM
http://3minutesofhell.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/million-dollar-man.jpg

... and that is all.

Storer50
05-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Regal, Earthquake, Rick Martel, Bruiser Brody, Hennig, The British Bulldog, Dibiase

DLVH84
05-28-2010, 10:57 PM

Actually, Mr. Perfect did win a World title, the AWA World title, as did Rick Martel.

Kane Knight
05-28-2010, 11:21 PM
http://3minutesofhell.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/million-dollar-man.jpg

... and that is all.

The Million Dollar Belt wasn't a world title?

Juan
05-28-2010, 11:24 PM
I feel like we've been over this subject before...

Kane Knight
05-28-2010, 11:30 PM
I don't think there's much we haven't been over before, possibly barring whether John Cena would be sexy as a post-op tranny.

Kane Knight
05-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Besides, go with the tongue "and" cheek.

EdgeHeadSince08
05-28-2010, 11:50 PM
I say kane. Yea, he won the WWE championship once, but that was for ONE day!

Dante69
05-29-2010, 12:56 AM
Bastion Booger

FourFifty
05-29-2010, 01:35 AM

Scope out videos of Hassan. His promos are GOLD! He was too ahead of his time for his own good, and his gimmick was the double edged sword that cut him in the end. However listen to the reactions he got. As a heel he was the best we've seen in a while. He didn't even have to cut a promo on a wrestler. He can rip into a reporter who has NOTHING to do with wrestling and the fans still (love to) hate it!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmQA6jsC3h4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmQA6jsC3h4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

FourFifty
05-29-2010, 01:43 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAspqnWmh44&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAspqnWmh44&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

What should have been a face promo labeled him as a heel. Much like Sean O'Haire he wasn't telling you anything you didn't already know. He was a humble man who was turned on before he had the chance to prove what a nice guy he way.

bloodykisses420
05-29-2010, 04:02 AM
I have to agree with Kane as one of the biggest ones, because he was used to just push austin even harder and i think we can all agree that it wasnt needed. Kane was forced to bury himself year in and year out. Kane could have been a respected champion and maybe it would allow him to have beaten his "big brother".

Rev. Hallowell
05-29-2010, 04:15 AM
I've been running around youtube, and I've seen Lita, Chyna, Molly, Stacy, Linda, and Stephanie (several times) get stunned by Austin. Anybody else?

RiX1024
05-29-2010, 06:44 AM
Hennig (1989), DiBiase (1988-89), Owen (1994), Piper (1984-85), Rude (1990), Hall (1994-95), Vader (1996), Bulldog (1995-96), Christian (2005)

Nicky Fives
05-29-2010, 08:22 AM
those sound about right

TheAdamEvansFan
05-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Linda's opponent should use that photo as taking down the established RIGHT!

Rammsteinmad
05-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Y'know this is what always pissed me off about booking or JR's annoucing whatever...

If any wrestler attacks a female it's like 'oh what a disgusting act! what a sorry excuse for a man!' etc, but then Austin would randomly stunner divas and one time Mae Young etc and it's like 'Bag gawd! Stunner on Mae Young! Stunner!'.

:nono:

Wolfpack423
05-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Y'know this is what always pissed me off about booking or JR's annoucing whatever...

If any wrestler attacks a female it's like 'oh what a disgusting act! what a sorry excuse for a man!' etc, but then Austin would randomly stunner divas and one time Mae Young etc and it's like 'Bag gawd! Stunner on Mae Young! Stunner!'.

:nono:

When Austin stunned Lita and beat her with a chair, JR was not praising him. He kept saying how low class and he did say what a sorry excuse for a man. It was the RAW two weeks before Backlash 2001. Austin stunning Chyna was because she used to interject herself into matches and JR would say she wants to be treated like a man treat her like a man. Stunning Stephanie is a low act, but it was done to fuel his feud with HHH before No Way Out at least in the instance that I can recall. What about what Orton did to Stephanie that was lower than what Austin did in my opinion, yeah it's scripted but come on what he did is far worse. The Stacy one was uncalled for as it was because she refused to drink beer with him but I liked Austin during his Co-GM run. That was a low act, but the crowd loved it, Orton can be included in this category too when he RKOd Stephanie, it was low but helped to fuel his feud with the Undertaker before WM.

Wolfpack423
05-29-2010, 11:23 AM

I agree with you two of my least favorites of all time are Hassan and Daivairi. As far as Hassan goes, his wrestling skills of lack thereof were apparent everytime he was in the ring, his best match was against Batista on an episode of RAW where he was completely annihilated. His mic skills were not good either because he would pause after every two words it was annoying. The only thing I liked about him was his music and the random bicycle in his titantron.

Wolfpack423
05-29-2010, 11:24 AM
...which is not recognized as a world title by the WWE. And I hate to say it, but I'm not counting his TNA run (runs?) with their 'World Championship' either.

Yeah but I'm counting the fact that Christian never held the TNA title and is a two time NWA champion so I count those. Christian deserves the World Title more than anyone on Smackdown, even though I am a big fan of the current champ if they feuded over the World Title we'd see another great series of matches.

Wolfpack423
05-29-2010, 11:30 AM

Solid Intercontinental Title reigns thart you listed are definitely what helped propel these guys to connect with audiences and hold the big strap. Some others I would include are The Ultimate Warriror (albeit he didn't hold the title as long as his predecessors but it helped him to be the second most popular man in the company), Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit (I know he isn't to be mentioned but it helped him and he was built up very well for his entire run in the company even his last few weeks in ECW), Kurt Angle (though I'd say KOTR 2000 was more his defining moment where he could hold the Title), Randy Orton (easily one of the best IC champs of all time), Edge, Jeff Hardy and I am sure there are more.

BillyBonez
05-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Mr. Kennedy/Mr. Anderson.

He has everything, every tool every skill to be a GREAT wwe champ and should have won by cashing in his money in the bank, but the WWE had to screw it up for him and themselves. I still think about how much it sucks that WWE dropped the ball with Kennedy he was one of the most charismatic stars of the past DECADE and WWE just crapped on him.

In more classic wrestlers, I always thought Mr. Ass should have been world champ. Now dont get me wrong, when he got older and had that stupid "One" gimmick before he became gay with chuck, he was AWFUL, but back when he was Mr. Ass in DX, he should have had a short world title run, it wouldve had mega heat and wouldve been awesome!

TheAdamEvansFan
05-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Billy Kidman

The Pope
05-29-2010, 11:55 AM
When Austin stunned Lita and beat her with a chair, JR was not praising him. He kept saying how low class and he did say what a sorry excuse for a man. It was the RAW two weeks before Backlash 2001.

That was because Austin was a heel at the time.

Favre4Ever
05-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah that was Two Man Power Trip era bro.

Wolfpack423
05-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Mr. Kennedy/Mr. Anderson.

He has everything, every tool every skill to be a GREAT wwe champ and should have won by cashing in his money in the bank, but the WWE had to screw it up for him and themselves. I still think about how much it sucks that WWE dropped the ball with Kennedy he was one of the most charismatic stars of the past DECADE and WWE just crapped on him.

In more classic wrestlers, I always thought Mr. Ass should have been world champ. Now dont get me wrong, when he got older and had that stupid "One" gimmick before he became gay with chuck, he was AWFUL, but back when he was Mr. Ass in DX, he should have had a short world title run, it wouldve had mega heat and wouldve been awesome!

Kennedy may very well be TNA champion by the end of the year though.

Wolfpack423
05-29-2010, 12:51 PM
That was because Austin was a heel at the time.

Yeah I know, that was just an instance of JR breaking his defending Austin on commentary period.

Rev. Hallowell
05-29-2010, 01:01 PM
I find JR's "I know it's legal, but By Gawd it ain't right" to be completely sexist.

Rammsteinmad
05-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Austin stunned Mae Young at a PPV during 2003, when he was supposed to be the face Co-GM, and JR was ejaculating all over what happened. A face attacking an 80 year old woman? That's class.

Coincidently if I recall at the same PPV, Test had his thing going on when he was abusing Stacey Kiebler, and JR was all over how much of a douche he is.

Yeah, that makes sense doesn't it?

BollywoodSingh
05-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Nobody should have ended his 96 run, it was his only real World Title run and to be honest, that 96 reign should still be going as we speak. OK mayyyybe he could have held the title just until WM14 to usher in the Austin era or Vince could have told Bret if he turns down WCW then he'l deliver him HBK and WWF Title in Montreal in 97.
Alas it didnt and Bret had a stroke and retired and lost all his money but did get one last Wrestlemania appearance (hilarious to think of the difference in quality between HBK and Bret's final ever Wrestlemania matches)
God is HBK and if he decides in 2015 that he wants one more match, ill bet every penny i own that HBK will prove that even then, hes still better than Bret Hart ever was . . . DO DO DO DOO DO DO DO DOO ahhh ahhh Shawn I think im cute, I know im sexy. . .

Ratings slipped so badly for the WWF during that 8-month reign of Shawn Michaels' in 1996. It wasn't all because of the nWo. Male viewers turned to WCW during HBK's reign because his flamboyant male stripper-like gimmick.

And comparing HBK and Bret's last WrestleMania match is stupid. Hart had a stroke and concussions. Who knows what he could have done if it had not been for that.

BollywoodSingh
05-29-2010, 02:31 PM
I feel like we've been over this subject before...

I think I've seen this topic here myself in my short time at these forums, but those past threads have just listed guys that should have won the World Title. In this thread I started, I wanted people to state not only who should have won the World Title but when they should have won it. But it has just turned into those past threads with people just listing the top guys to never win the title. Not everybody can get a run with a World Title. For example, Davey Boy Smith was one of the top guys to never win the title, but I don't see at what point he could have won. There was no opening for him.

BigCrippyZ
05-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Am I about to stun my first transvestite? :rofl:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d_SPK6sUE2g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d_SPK6sUE2g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BollywoodSingh
05-29-2010, 05:32 PM
And Cena actually draws money, unlike HBK in 1996.

Bret Hart was WWE's biggest draw from about 1993-1997, especially internationally, so please don't say nobody cares about him.

HBK wasn't racy in 1996, he was just girly. I still remember after a PPV main event match, he showed a new tattoo of a heart or something on his hip. So gay. I hated mid 90s HBK. In the ring, he was awesome, I won't deny that.

TheAdamEvansFan
05-29-2010, 05:42 PM
girly?

Seriously?

It's 2010.

He was metro.. Open with the way his character should be.. Not a redneck who doesn't wear certain colors because they are too gay or w/e.

He's a realist.

BollywoodSingh
05-29-2010, 06:04 PM
I was talking about 1996 not 2010.

4 knuckles up
05-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Anyone said Regal yet?

If not- Regal.

And if so- Yeah, Regal!

teamXtremist
05-29-2010, 06:22 PM
christian and matt hardy does the ecw title count?!?!

DAMN iNATOR
05-29-2010, 06:53 PM
WRESTLING DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE FFS!

edge and christian were brothers but arent now
lita and kane were gonna get married but matt showed up cos he was dating lita?!!
etc...

http://fast1.onesite.com/fans.wwe.com/user/englishwwefan/wwe_pictures_and_gifs/6c0eb9d3629538563f8c587abd2150de.jpg

TheAdamEvansFan
05-29-2010, 09:02 PM
– TNA’s iMPACT! television tapings last week featured planted fans as attractive young women were purposely placed in the front row. - Ryan Clark

Yeah, on March 8th, I was in the front row. I was in the corner. I originally had a PINK Polo on, until the producer got ahold of me and gave me a t-shirt.

We had a bunch of big black guys with TNA shirts on that got moved to the front row because they were "regulars". I really dont care.. They can be mother teresa's brother in law, it doesn't mean they should take the spots that other fans had been waiting for, for 7 hours. There's special seating for a reason, go sit next to Dixie Carter.

Speaking of seating at Impact, I really feel that Dixie needs to move to the back, maybe an executive lounge where whoever has power these days - Dixie, Bischoff, Hogan, Jarrett - can go back there and chillout while watching impact on an Monitor.

I say this because I think kayfabe and the interference in shoots and storylines often happens or makes them unbelievable in the presence of the owner of the company.

In WWE, you often hear wrestlers say, Well Vince isn't here, or I'm in charge , or Vince is injured, or I'm champ so I call the shots, etc.. When Dixie is ringside, any fan can just look at her, and be like, um really?

Universal Studios is a small set without many opportunities too.

Lock Jaw
05-29-2010, 09:49 PM
http://lauramcwilliams.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/dead_plant1.jpg

Triple Naitch
05-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Thread worthy.

TheAdamEvansFan
05-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Thread worthy.

Thanks.

Swiss Ultimate
05-29-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.hotdailyvideos.com/swf/face_plant_skater.jpg

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2009/2/88%20Excellent%20Ice%20Skating%20Accident%20Pic.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/faceplant-dive.jpg

jskinnyg
05-29-2010, 11:23 PM
I dunno... There are some valid points here... You know damn well if ANYONE here paid for seats and "Regulars" got preferential treatment, you would be pissed... That' s actually grounds for a small claims lawsuit... That means "Sue TNA" for some of you...

TheAdamEvansFan
05-29-2010, 11:29 PM
I bet some trolls on here are looking on Youtube for clips of me in the March 8th impact. LOL Look for the Hogan vs Flair beatdown, I got blood all over me when Hogan threw Flair into the barrier.

The Pope
05-29-2010, 11:32 PM
I bet some trolls on here are looking on Youtube for clips of me in the March 8th impact. LOL Look for the Hogan vs Flair beatdown, I got blood all over me when Hogan threw Flair into the barrier.
I couldn't care any less about you.

Skippord
05-29-2010, 11:32 PM
would you say that they were Implants?

TheAdamEvansFan
05-29-2010, 11:34 PM

Must be from the emotional pain your parents put you through.

tjmidnight420
05-29-2010, 11:37 PM
Must be from the emotional pain your parents put you through.

Or the fact that you're a used up dollar store douche.:shifty:

The Pope
05-29-2010, 11:37 PM
Sure

Rev. Hallowell
05-29-2010, 11:48 PM
I can usually tell who the plants are. They're the 6 or 7 guys who are pretending they'd not rather be at Raw.

The Pope
05-29-2010, 11:51 PM
The plants are the hot chicks the no one had ever seen there before.

Lock Jaw
05-29-2010, 11:51 PM
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SAVED:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/hes-iron-mancopy.jpg
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9QQ0hH4MYsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9QQ0hH4MYsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
(Just imagine this was autoplaying in the background. Apparently we can't do that anymore. Not sure if it is a youtube or TPWW thing.)

The Pope
05-29-2010, 11:56 PM
It's Steve Blackman!! "Baw Gawd what an appearance by the Lethal Weapon!"

blak23
05-30-2010, 12:04 AM
i can see where you are coming from here I don't believe the executive of the company should be with the audience unless they have a role to play in the show or are involved in some kind of angle

The Pope
05-30-2010, 12:06 AM
I agree with blak23 but not with TheAdamEvansFan even though they said the same thing.

AKin3D
05-30-2010, 01:02 AM
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SAVED:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/hes-iron-mancopy.jpg
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9QQ0hH4MYsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9QQ0hH4MYsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
(Just imagine this was autoplaying in the background. Apparently we can't do that anymore. Not sure if it is a youtube or TPWW thing.)

Triple A disabled it

taker707
05-30-2010, 01:21 AM
I dunno... There are some valid points here... You know damn well if ANYONE here paid for seats and "Regulars" got preferential treatment, you would be pissed... That' s actually grounds for a small claims lawsuit... That means "Sue TNA" for some of you...

the fans that get prefered seating are the ones who basically come to every taping . no one pays to get into the tapings themselfs . If you buy a ticket to universal studios then you can get in . its not extra . I was thier the week they did tapings when wrestlemainia was thier . all you have to do is stand in line and present your universal ticket

FourFifty
05-30-2010, 01:47 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-vMWuyrwng&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-vMWuyrwng&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
This thread has been Hassaned

owenbrown
05-30-2010, 03:28 AM
450 FTW

thedamndest
05-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Debra

tjmidnight420
05-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Austin should just randomly stun women and the elderly any time he makes an appearance. :shifty:

Gerard
05-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Debra

Apparently that was done a few times in private if she's to be believed. :-\

tjmidnight420
05-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Stone Cold tried to keep his wife in line with the stunner. Didn't work out so well... :shifty:

tjmidnight420
05-30-2010, 06:26 PM
No.

Xero
05-30-2010, 06:42 PM
!?!?!

tjmidnight420
05-30-2010, 06:55 PM
As far as I know the ECW title doesn't count as a world title.

Kane Knight
05-30-2010, 08:40 PM
No.

As far as I know the ECW title doesn't count as a world title.

Oh shit, son, you just committed an IWC faux pas.

BollywoodSingh
05-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Post 1980s, I think only the WWE and WCW titles should count. I mean, Justin Credible was ECW Champion.

nojomo
05-30-2010, 09:54 PM
I bet he did...:naughty::shifty:

giggity

MoFo
05-31-2010, 08:16 AM
Scope out videos of Hassan. His promos are GOLD! He was too ahead of his time for his own good, and his gimmick was the double edged sword that cut him in the end. However listen to the reactions he got. As a heel he was the best we've seen in a while. He didn't even have to cut a promo on a wrestler. He can rip into a reporter who has NOTHING to do with wrestling and the fans still (love to) hate it!

Cheap heat from racist Americans is not the foundation of a great heel.

tjmidnight420
05-31-2010, 08:32 AM
Oh shit, son, you just committed an IWC faux pas.

Pretending I don't know my shit so I don't sound cocky? Here's my take on it to clear it up:

Paul Heyman's ECW Title: Eh, it's debatable, but I'll say yeah it's a world title.

Vince's ECW Title: Not a fucking chance. Just because it was the only title on Tuesday's "We haven't thought up NXT yet" show doesn't make it legit. It was garbage, and got less respect from the IWC than the IC title. Hell WWE doesn't even consider it to be a legit world title.

tjmidnight420
05-31-2010, 08:35 AM
Cheap heat from racist Americans is not the foundation of a great heel.

If there's one thing the US will never run out of it's cheap racist heat.

Kane Knight
05-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Pretending I don't know my shit so I don't sound cocky?

implying the ECW title might not be a World title.

Blue Demon
05-31-2010, 09:41 AM
Stop arguing with KK...he's a bitch :roll:

Kane Knight
05-31-2010, 09:53 AM
If there's one thing the US will never run out of it's cheap racist heat.

That just means there's a limitless supply, not that it is a great foundation.

But then, I'm the one committing an IWC faux pas now, implying that certain smark darlings might not be good heels on the grounds that they're "over" using gimmicks a retarded monkey with a flag could pull off.

EDIT: Back to the topic of cheap heat, Hassan's character had more depth than the average "I hate America" shtick that would be cheap racist heel heat. He did get the racist fucktards to respond, but one of the reasons he gets the smarks to push the pedal is that he was a heel...No, wait, It's that he's got some depth of character, and played that up pretty well. Though probably the first, too.

Kane Knight
05-31-2010, 09:54 AM
I wish I was more than just a bitch with a crush on KK. :roll:

Blue Demon
05-31-2010, 10:29 AM
Don't flatter yourself.

tjmidnight420
05-31-2010, 11:13 AM
Stop arguing with KK...he's a bitch :roll:

We were arguing?

Back to our two points: As far as Hassan I actually quite liked his character. I was only referencing the heat statement. Honestly I agree KK, I thought he had real heat based on his ability and not that anti-American bullshit most guys get in that type of role.

And like I said Paul- E's ECW title was a world title. Vince's is the one I was referencing when I said no.

BollywoodSingh
05-31-2010, 11:50 AM
I think the TNA title is more of a World Title than the ECW Title.

Did ECW even have shows outside the US and a few in Canada?

thedamndest
05-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Under the theory that "he gets more heat than anyone in the building, let's put the World Title on him" Vickie Guerrero should have beaten Cena years ago.

Kane Knight
05-31-2010, 01:26 PM
I fondle myself to you.

Creepy.

Kane Knight
05-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Under the theory that "he gets more heat than anyone in the building, let's put the World Title on him" Vickie Guerrero should have beaten Cena years ago.

I think you just answered that ancient riddle, "what's the sound of a thousand smarks fapping?"

thedamndest
05-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Maybe they can bring in X-Pac for Mania next year.

parkmania
05-31-2010, 04:48 PM

I actually COULD care less - but it'd take effort.

Kane Knight
05-31-2010, 05:25 PM
AEF--post a vid with you in it.

VSG
05-31-2010, 05:29 PM
I bet he posts his dancing video!

thedamndest
05-31-2010, 08:43 PM
If you give away your tickets I think your whole audience is technically a plant.

BollywoodSingh
05-31-2010, 08:53 PM
Austin and HHH beating up Lita in 2001 was one of the craziest WWE angles ever. I don't think a man beat up a woman so badly on WWE TV like that. The most violent man-on-woman attack before that was when the Dudley Boys were putting divas (and Mae Young) through tables.

tjmidnight420
05-31-2010, 11:47 PM
I agree fella.

owenbrown
05-31-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm starting to thing AEF is his own fan

AJHayes
05-31-2010, 11:53 PM
Why are people so in love with Hass...

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock Jaw
06-01-2010, 12:00 AM
http://www.harpercollinschildrens.com/harperchildrensImages/isbn/large/9/9780380754939.jpg

Kane Knight
06-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Maybe they can bring in X-Pac for Mania next year.

but "Xpac Heat Doesn't Exist."

tjmidnight420
06-01-2010, 12:11 AM
I always thought Xpac heat was that loud sucking sound you'd hear when his music hit when he was in the E.

tjmidnight420
06-01-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm starting to thing AEF is his own fan

Really? I was under the impression that he was the latest Ryan Clark sock account.

tjmidnight420
06-01-2010, 12:32 AM
...divas (and Mae Young)...

The perfect way to word that.

Kane Knight
06-01-2010, 12:41 AM
TheRyanClarkFan.

owenbrown
06-01-2010, 12:46 AM
lol KK

DAMN iNATOR
06-01-2010, 01:58 AM
I always thought Xpac heat was that loud sucking sound you'd hear when his music hit when he was in the E.

Also known as all excitement and energy in the arena being drained until he'd left the building for the night.

Swiss Ultimate
06-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Rhyno, A-Train (his work in Japan showed potential for greatness never realized in WWE), Scott Hall, Farooq/Ron Simmons, Shelton Benjamin, Dean Malenko (WCW)

Damian Rey
06-01-2010, 03:36 PM
If that isn't an early coming out party i dunno what is!

either
a) you didnt like him cos you hate anything that is different - you are a racist
or
b) you didnt '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' gay - you are a fag

He's not saying he didn't like him. He even admitted such with his statement about Shawn's in ring work. No one can take that away. But his gimmick was not geared to or connecting with the older male demographic. Women and little girls would pop for him, but he was losing the the demographic that WCW was gaining. Shawn, though joking, admitted such on the Raw Dusty Rhodes hosted when they asked who was champion when WCW started taking over the ratings. It was Shawn Michaels.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CgwJivuhEDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CgwJivuhEDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sid got all the deep pops, HBK got all the high pitch screams. You cannot deny the crowd reaction there. And that reaction was consistent throughout his title run. There's a reason he went with the edgier degenerate gimmick.

Also, Michaels' push in 96 was similar to what we see with Cena now where he was absolutely pushed down out throats. Vince and co. pushed the shit out of Shawn Michaels, and the only reason it didn't last all that long was because Shawn "lost his smile".

Damian Rey
06-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Fuck, just watch the whole video and see how not over HBK is with that crowd.

illmatic
06-01-2010, 05:01 PM
And Cena actually draws money, unlike HBK in 1996.

Bret Hart was WWE's biggest draw from about 1993-1997, especially internationally, so please don't say nobody cares about him.

HBK wasn't racy in 1996, he was just girly. I still remember after a PPV main event match, he showed a new tattoo of a heart or something on his hip. So gay. I hated mid 90s HBK. In the ring, he was awesome, I won't deny that.

hahaha I always thought the whole Heart Break Kid gimmick was pretty 80's hair metal and was DEF not "racy" He was a lot cooler with DX and had some amazing matches, but clearly this stooge isn't really worried about wrestling. If he was, he wouldn't be sitting there talking so much shit about Hart, because how could a REAL HBK fan like Hart? He clearly has a man crush on HBK.... If that isn't clear by now, im sorry....

BollywoodSingh
06-01-2010, 05:51 PM
If that isn't an early coming out party i dunno what is!

either
a) you didnt like him cos you hate anything that is different - you are a racist
or
b) you didnt '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' gay - you are a fag

Haha, I thought I was going to have an actual debate with you about HBK's 1996 title run but it's hard to take anything you say seriously when you make comments like a 12-year old kid.

BollywoodSingh
06-01-2010, 05:55 PM
HBK in late 97 with DX was awesome. I hated him at the time because I was a huge Bret Hart fan. I wasn't a smark back then, but I knew enough to realize that there was some legit heat between Hart and Michaels. But my hate for him was actual heat in that I was entertained by him but wanted to see him lose to Hart. My hate for Michaels in 1996 was different, I just didn't want to see him on my TV screen. The 1996 run I just couldn't stand. He was putting on great matches consistently but I didn't like his character at all.

Damian Rey
06-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Haha, I thought I was going to have an actual debate with you about HBK's 1996 title run but it's hard to take anything you say seriously when you make comments like a 12-year old kid.

Unfortunately you're wasting your time. He's an HBK mark and there's nothing you're going to say that's going to cause him to debate intelligently.

BobBitchen
06-02-2010, 08:33 AM
Legendary Hart House for sale

The former Hart mansion — home of the Dungeon, where generations of WWE Superstars including WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hit Man" Hart and Chris Jericho trained under late Stu Hart – is now up for sale, Canwest News Service reports. The three-story, 56,000 square-foot Alberta, Canada home, widely known as the "Hart House," is listed at nearly $5 million.

http://www.canada.com/Former+Hart+mansion+sale+Calgary/3029522/story.html

Former Hart mansion for sale in Calgary.

Canwest News Service May 14, 2010

CALGARY - For sale: One mansion - dungeon included.

Calgary's former Hart mansion, home of the famous ``Dungeon,'' where decades of future pro-wrestling greats were first trained by the late Stu Hart, is up for sale, listed at nearly $5 million.

Currently owned by restaurateur Dario Berloni, the three-storey home is about 5,600 square feet.

It has been refurbished inside, but the legendary Dungeon - a specially outfitted, custom-built basement - has been preserved.

Bret (The Hitman) Hart dropped by the house with his girlfriend this week to take some photos, and said he was surprised it is for sale again.

"But at the same time, I could see somebody living in this home," said the world-famous former wrestling champion, who grew up in the home.

"It's a beautiful house. It's filled with memories and love.''

The Hart mansion was built in 1905 by Edward Henry Crandell, a successful businessman.

It was sold to wrestling icon Stu Hart and his wife Helen in 1951 for $25, 000.

Stu Hart, the patriarch of the wrestling dynasty, died in 2003. His wife, Helen, died in 2001.

The Hart family sold the mansion in 2004 for $1.5 million.

Tazz Dan
06-02-2010, 09:34 AM
So we can discuss wrestling related stuff. And how great a mod ABT is. :y:

Anybody Thrilla
06-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Are you looking to fight me, Tazz Dan? Is that where this is going?

Tazz Dan
06-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Is that a threat?

Tazz Dan
06-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Cause, I'll just run and hide in a corner if it is. :(

Tazz Dan
06-02-2010, 09:46 AM
K, well all I'm going to say is that you have all missed out on what could have been an epic chat session. It's 11:45 pm here and I'm going to bed since you're all acting in poor form. :'(

Love you ABT.

Anybody Thrilla
06-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Merely a question.

Another question, if I may...what would you like to discuss in the chat thread that you could not discuss in this thread here? Some very confidential Batista talk?

Tazz Dan
06-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Nah, I just like the whole instant chat thing. I don't have a problem posting, I just find it more casual, that's all.

The Ravishing One
06-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Still wanna "chat"??

Nicky Fives
06-02-2010, 10:56 AM
I'd love to buy it.... only a little out of my price range.... :(

The Jayman
06-02-2010, 11:02 AM
$5 million in Canada huh? I will purchase this house for $25 US Dollars

Nicky Fives
06-02-2010, 12:08 PM
$5 million in Canada huh? I will purchase this house for $25 US Dollars

lol..... now our dollar is around par with yours buddy..... 0.96 to be precise ;)

The Jayman
06-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Mr Fives you drive a hard bargain. My final offer is $30 US Dollars

BillyBonez
06-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Okay for those of u who didnt know, Taker is apparently injured by Rey Mysterio and is going to take some time off. Now I was thinking, this might be a good time to switch Taker's gimmicks.

IMO, Taker's "Gothic scary" gimmick is stupid and worn out. He does the same thing all da time, come out, stare down ur opponent say somethin corny like "U will rest in PEAAAACE" and then have a good match and then the same thing over and over again.

Now Taker's old gimmick was much better especially when he was a heel biker with that "make u pay a price" theme. With that gimmick, Taker could do REAL promos and do more than just walk out, stare down his opponent and do some dumb pyro. His wrestling was more varied too.

So I think if WWE wants to launch a REALLY hot feud, they should bring back taker as The American Badass again, a tobacco chewing, beer drinking bad ass. And feud him with C.M Punk who wants to take out Taker for not being straight edge.

Now that would be awesome.

Kane Knight
06-02-2010, 01:35 PM
He should return as Masked Kane to screw with the Big red Machine's head.

tjmidnight420
06-02-2010, 01:41 PM
they should bring back taker as The American Badass again

What the fuck is wrong with you?

BillyBonez
06-02-2010, 01:48 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I like good wrestling and good characters? Goth taker does the same thing all the time and looks dumb. Also he doesnt wrestle as well as American Badass taker did...

Perry Saturn
06-02-2010, 02:00 PM
I like good wrestling and good characters? Goth taker does the same thing all the time and looks dumb. Also he doesnt wrestle as well as American Badass taker did...

First common sense would tell as you get older wrestling will get harder on you so he probably isnt as good as he used to be.

Secondly the whole biker gimmick was just fucking terrible.

Savio
06-02-2010, 02:02 PM
the Biker gimmick wasn't BAD. I do however think he should come back with and old gimmick....like literally and OLD gimmick.

thedamndest
06-02-2010, 02:04 PM
This guy might:
http://listentoleon.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/josef_fritzl.jpg

Savio
06-02-2010, 02:06 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Hgt-0id024&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Hgt-0id024&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Jayman
06-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Ministry Taker

Perry Saturn
06-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Ministry Taker

That would be cool

Razzamajazz
06-02-2010, 02:46 PM
he should come back as the "dead man" who just stared at you as the match started and wore the makeup that made him look like a corpse

Kane Knight
06-02-2010, 03:04 PM
I like good wrestling and good characters?

Obviously, at least one of those is false.

MoFo
06-02-2010, 03:14 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nz2GkVEv62Q/SJxhsLtCDHI/AAAAAAAAAdc/tuAWiMROGmU/s400/undertaker,.jpg is better than http://photos.imageevent.com/supplex55/supplex55wwfpromophotospseries/p745%20preprint

Wishbone
06-02-2010, 03:25 PM
I gotta be truthful here for the first time ever I actually agree with Billy I really enjoyed biker Taker and would like to see that gimmik brought back only problem is I can't see a character like the american badass working in PG WWE I'd also love to see Ministry Taker come back but again with WWE going PG it just wouldn't work

RKO'em
06-02-2010, 03:29 PM
What are you guys, high? Fuck that Limb Bizkit 'Taker.

Kane Knight
06-02-2010, 03:48 PM
What are you guys, high?

Welcome to TPWW, where half the board is on a mind altering substance.

Ermaximus
06-02-2010, 03:53 PM
So I'm guessing you'll expect Paul Bearer to just magically appear also claiming to have gotten himself out of his cement death bed using only his fingernails and a twisty straw? FFS, Taker has maybe a year left IF that. Why change his gimmick now? What's next? You'll expect to see Chris Jericho put on a blonde wig because you want to see him with long hair again?

Sixx
06-02-2010, 04:06 PM
If this means I'd have to listen to Limp Bizkit songs again, then fuck no.

Rollermacka
06-02-2010, 04:06 PM
the Biker gimmick wasn't BAD. I do however think he should come back with and old gimmick....like literally and OLD gimmick.

You mean go back to "Mean" Mark Callous with Teddy Long? Now that you mentioned it, I wouldnt mind seeing a heart punch every once in a awhile :shifty:

TGR
06-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Undertaker would make a great stable leader again. Ministry-esque with less wrestling. But the SES already has the corner on current cults in the WWE, so I dunno.

The Ministry mark in me wants to see another Ministry. The Attitude era mark wants to see another stable war.

Next Big Thing
06-02-2010, 04:12 PM
If Undertaker went bike to biker it would fall way short. Did you guys see what Chuck Palumbo did as a biker? He was so great they had to retire the gimmick.... Or not.

theexample
06-02-2010, 04:34 PM
This guy might:

:rofl::rofl:

BillyBonez
06-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Undertaker would make a great stable leader again. Ministry-esque with less wrestling. But the SES already has the corner on current cults in the WWE, so I dunno.

The Ministry mark in me wants to see another Ministry. The Attitude era mark wants to see another stable war.

GUys! I meant American Badass taker not Ministry taker. He was good but ABA was just better in all things but!

IMO, Taker can do a great stable as American Badass. Just make a stable of guys who are into biking and are a bunch of tough, manly, dudes. Put taker as leader and repackage some guys or bring some guys up from FCW as members and have them just run on the WWE, in fact have them like the APA, only as Bikers.

It would be a great match, Taker's boys Vs SES.

Sixx
06-02-2010, 04:40 PM
This guy might:

If his dungeon is for sale, I want it.

jskinnyg
06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
If this means I'd have to listen to Limp Bizkit songs again, then fuck no.

This... The only good thing from this gimmick was the LAST RIDE... Ministry Taker all the way...

Fignuts
06-02-2010, 05:46 PM
To be fair, Biker Taker was pretty awesome as a heel. That said, it would be a stupid business decision, as goth taker is one of the most popular characters in the wwe.

Tazz Dan
06-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Every time BillyBonez makes a thread an innocent child dies.

Swiss Ultimate
06-02-2010, 06:05 PM
How about Happy Go Lucky Taker?

Swiss Ultimate
06-02-2010, 06:07 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2e98pmT_MtQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2e98pmT_MtQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o58/JohnCenaSalute/Undertaker9.jpg

Swiss Ultimate
06-02-2010, 06:09 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ve_adSnaoPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ve_adSnaoPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Favre4Ever
06-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Heel Biker Taker was definitely awesome. Though I did like some of the earlier feuds of face Biker Taker like Six Man HIAC/WM Triple H match.

Savio
06-02-2010, 06:56 PM
I didn't like Face biker-Taker.....So bad. Heel one was the goods, Brought some cred to the Hardcore title.

Stealth-Icon
06-02-2010, 07:11 PM
He should go really old school. Bring back in Dangerous Dan Spivey and reform the Skyscrapers

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/skyscrapers/07.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/skyscrapers/09.jpg

Razzamajazz
06-02-2010, 07:43 PM
lol he had a mullet

XCaliber
06-02-2010, 07:54 PM
When he was a heel for me it worked but sucked as a face and he hasn't truly gone back to the old Taker gimmick he's more tanned then ever before.

Xero
06-02-2010, 07:55 PM

Why is Teddy pointing at their crotches?

Stealth-Icon
06-02-2010, 08:04 PM

Why is Teddy pointing at their crotches?

"Ready for your managerial handjob tongiht boys?"

Aguakate
06-02-2010, 09:22 PM
...The Undertaker IS doing his old gimmick.

BollywoodSingh
06-02-2010, 09:25 PM
I hated the biker gimmick. It just wasn't believable enough for him to go from some gothic mysterious type of guy to a biker.

FourFifty
06-02-2010, 09:31 PM
His old gimmick?

Fuck you. I just realized I listened to a 15 year old album today that I loved 15 years ago. Go die in a fire.

Aguakate
06-02-2010, 09:48 PM
...everybody looks always to the past...

...they want to see The Rock come back...

...they want to see Stone Cold come back...

...heck, they want the whole Attitude Era back.

...what was the perfect car in 2000 isn't the perfect car today, people...let's move forward.

Executioner
06-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Ministry Taker

Umm....this.

Innovator
06-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Fuck and No

SlickyTrickyDamon
06-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Is one of the TNA regulars also on the commercials for Southwest Airlines?

He's got a big ass beard like Kevin Youkilis of the Red Sox.

Perry Saturn
06-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Biker-Taker did have one good match and that was in MY opinion against Jeff Hardy

tjmidnight420
06-02-2010, 11:53 PM
He should go back to "Oh shit, I'm on fire" Taker. :shifty:

The Pope
06-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Is one of the TNA regulars also on the commercials for Southwest Airlines?

He's got a big ass beard like Kevin Youkilis of the Red Sox.

can we get a video?

Rollermacka
06-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Aww, there's no Impact thread tonight :( Just saw that "Rosie Lotta Love" Jesus Christ...
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U20aFZB_dg0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U20aFZB_dg0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that is all

teamXtremist
06-04-2010, 12:38 AM
thats a huge bitch!!!

The Pope
06-04-2010, 12:43 AM
She better get fired after that match.

Wishbone
06-04-2010, 01:51 AM
loved the look on the one guys face in the crowd during her entrance it was totally priceless:lol:

erickman
06-04-2010, 03:37 PM
loved the look on the one guys face in the crowd during her entrance it was totally priceless:lol:

yeah that was the best part of the match new kong she is not

The Pope
06-04-2010, 03:41 PM
She's awful and ugly.

Rollermacka
06-04-2010, 04:00 PM
yeah that was the best part of the match new kong she is hot

:shifty:

blak23
06-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Is WWE just openly saying hey these aren't real names we made them so we could hold the rights?

Droford
06-04-2010, 04:09 PM
thats what they do

Ermaximus
06-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Basically yes. It's harder to hold the rights to merchandise and what have you if they use their real names.

The Pope
06-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Is WWE just openly saying hey these aren't real names we made them so we could hold the rights?

What are you talking about? fill me in

Ermaximus
06-04-2010, 04:19 PM
What are you talking about? fill me in

Did you see the participants for NXT season 2?

The Pope
06-04-2010, 04:31 PM
no

Favre4Ever
06-04-2010, 04:43 PM
pretty obvious what's going on.

jerichoholicninja
06-04-2010, 04:48 PM
That was so stupid. "My dad is Curt Hennig but I'm Manly Manson or something like that."

FourFifty
06-04-2010, 04:50 PM

.................Even the slowest horse finishes the race.

Ermaximus
06-04-2010, 04:57 PM
no

Basically they are making Mr. Perfect's son parade around under the name Micheal McGuilicuty.

BillyBonez
06-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Stupid. They should have called him Mr. Imperfect and have him come out and say, "Nobody's perfect. My father said he was...but he really wasn't. I'm not gonna lie...I'm imperfect just like you!"

It would be awesome, a son of an egomaniac who reject all that

In fact he can call himself "Mr. Average".

ImpactPlayer365
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Stupid. They should have called him Mr. Imperfect and have him come out and say, "Nobody's perfect. My father said he was...but he really wasn't. I'm not gonna lie...I'm imperfect just like you!"

Another piece of brilliance from the TPWW forum. :nono:

Perry Saturn
06-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Another piece of brilliance from the TPWW forum. :nono:

HA :y:

Ermaximus
06-04-2010, 05:34 PM

That's just blatantly ignorant.

If they were smart, they'd market him as the son of Mr. Perfect to ultimately get him even more over. Shit, I'd rather see him and Rotunda's son team up with Dibiase and call themselves Perfect Money Inc. or something as opposed to the 2 shitty ass names they got, but what can you do?

KIRA
06-04-2010, 05:38 PM

:wtf:You just go sit in the "Special chair" and listen for the remainder of the conversation. Jesus :nono:

Corporate CockSnogger
06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Why are you guys going so hard on this guy? I would love for "Mr. Average" to go on a mediocre winning streak, beating lesser than average wrestlers each week until WWE brings in Mike Sanders to beat him.

BillyBonez
06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
:wtf:You just go sit in the "Special chair" and listen for the remainder of the conversation. Jesus :nono:

Because every son needs to be like they father, right? I think it would be far more interesting to get a song who reject all of his father's work.

KIRA
06-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Because every son needs to be like they father, right? I think it would be far more interesting to get a song who reject all of his father's work.

No Randy is nothing like Bob Orton but your suggestion just sounds stupid.

I'll grant you it may be an idea that just sounds stupid but comes across well when put into action.

tjmidnight420
06-04-2010, 06:47 PM
This is actually probably Mr. Bonez best idea.

blak23
06-04-2010, 06:59 PM
what my question was is that are they even passing off as the real name in kayfabe anymore? if that makes sense

tjmidnight420
06-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Basically yes.

blak23
06-04-2010, 07:09 PM
yes they are still doing kayfabe or yes to my initial post?

LuigiD
06-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Have seen Joe a few times in FCW. Great performer..kick ass heel. Sad to see a change to such a stupid ass name. But as others have stated, it is all about the cash.

Xero
06-04-2010, 07:16 PM
No Randy is nothing like Bob Orton but your suggestion just sounds stupid.

Though they both have arm problems...

tjmidnight420
06-04-2010, 07:17 PM
yes they are still doing kayfabe or yes to my initial post?

Yes to your first post. They change the names of the performers so they can hold the rights to said performer's ring name. That way when they get tired of them and give them the FE the performer can no longer use the name. This prevents performers from making money off the same names they made money with in the E.

blak23
06-04-2010, 07:40 PM
but does it really stop them i mean look at christian cage

Next Big Thing
06-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Mr. Perfect was so good, I think Hennig's best bet would be to reject that and go with a Dusty Rhodes/ common man type thing as a face. If he tried to follow in his father's footsteps he'd fall flat on his face in my opinion.

KIRA
06-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Though they both have arm problems...

This is true I wonder if its genetic.

The Pope
06-04-2010, 08:48 PM

And that's why your rep is in red.

Poit
06-04-2010, 08:59 PM
But as others have stated, it is all about the cash.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ci_6CQ5R558&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ci_6CQ5R558&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Perry Saturn
06-04-2010, 09:12 PM
And that's why your rep is in red.

i thought it was because he was douche :shifty:

kareru
06-04-2010, 09:55 PM
did you see

DAT ASS?

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/katanimation/ass.jpg

parkmania
06-04-2010, 10:08 PM
So, after NXT2, do Daniel Bryan, Husky Harris, and Michael McGillicutty form a stable and feud against the WWE machine that made them give up their real names for the ridiculousness?

blak23
06-04-2010, 10:08 PM
with the new undertaker/kane storyline going i wanted to know who you guys would give the push that someone will ultimately get ?

XCaliber
06-04-2010, 10:35 PM
They teased they were gonna change Danielsson's name back so they could very well do the same for these guys or at least come up with something better.

Perry Saturn
06-04-2010, 10:55 PM
I see Kane being the one who assaulted Undertaker so they can have their whatever match

El Tigre
06-04-2010, 11:34 PM
I see Kane being the one who assaulted Undertaker so they can have their whatever match

This is exactly what I thought.

First off though let me say how stupid I think this whole thing is: WWE could have easily just come straight forward and say Undertaker was going to be out due to an injury suffered during his match with Rey, and then just have Kane get his push as being the "avenging brother". But no, what we get is Taker in a supposed "vegetative state". I mean c'mon, really!?

Nevertheless, on the subject of this thread: For me Taker has always been more or less on a cruise control of sorts when it comes to being pushed. It's just that I've seen him involved in either main event programs, or midcard squashes these past couple of years. So for him I think he's pretty much set in his career. Now, regardless of my personal opinions over how they came about it, this is actually a good thing for Kane. As I've mentioned before, I believe he's due one final push, and it looks like this is going to be it.

tjmidnight420
06-04-2010, 11:39 PM
but does it really stop them i mean look at christian cage

CC was the exception, not the rule. It took alot for him to get to keep Christian as his name, and as far as I know he's the only one that's pulled it off.

tjmidnight420
06-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Good lord fire that bitch.

legendkillerRKO
06-04-2010, 11:57 PM
i feel like its gunna end up bein HHH who will return as a heel because he attacked Taker with the sledgehammer to avenge taker retiring HBK...

The Pope
06-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Good lord fire that bitch.

Flash Funk
06-05-2010, 12:17 AM
First post...good topic.. ideally I would like a young group of superstars to be responsible, maybe Swagger, Sheamus, and Barrett. But I expect it to be either Kane or HHH.

The Pope
06-05-2010, 12:41 AM
CC was the exception, not the rule. It took alot for him to get to keep Christian as his name, and as far as I know he's the only one that's pulled it off.

How could it have taken alot of him, he owns the name "Christian Cage" lol

tjmidnight420
06-05-2010, 12:51 AM
After the courts ruled as such. If you'll recall WWE tried to stop him from using the word Christian altogether and he had to prove he wrestled as Christian Cage before he worked in WWE. If I remember right that's when they granted him ownership of the name.

Tazz Dan
06-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Oh Flash you are soooo Funky!

Tazz Dan
06-05-2010, 12:54 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YP3loQz3IE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YP3loQz3IE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

XCaliber
06-05-2010, 12:59 AM
It could be anyone but I wouldn't doubt if it was "Masked" Kane.

Xero
06-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Scorpio has a huge dick.

/Vintage Vault

blak23
06-05-2010, 01:11 AM
i thought kane at first but then i was like crazy kane is a bit overdone

Fox
06-05-2010, 01:32 AM
You do not need to add an apostrophe to "gets."

That is all.

Mr. Nerfect
06-05-2010, 01:35 AM
It seemed to be perfectly set up to be Kane himself, to be honest. If it were anyone else, ultimately the feud is going to get too chaotic, with Kane there as a third wheel (with the most interested parties being The Undertaker and the man who attacked him).

I wish they had gone with Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer "making an impact" by taking out both The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio in one night. It really would set up "The Gatecrashers" as a heel team to respect. And that could have led to them beating Kane in Handicap Matches and all that, and eventually a tag team feud with The Brothers of Destruction.