PDA

View Full Version : smackd0wn sp0il3rs

Juan
04-25-2012, 01:18 AM
Dark Match:

* Dean Ambrose defeated Josh Shields

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Daniel Bryan opened the show and is interrupted by Alberto Del Rio, who talks about winning the World Heavyweight Title after Extreme Rules. Big show comes out and sends the heels running - and and chokeslams Ricardo Rodriguez.

* Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show (non-title match) after Cody Rhodes interfered.

* Damien Sandow vignette aired.

* WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella beat Alicia Fox.

* Darren Young and Titus O'Neil beat Ezekiel Jackson and Yoshi Tatsu.

* Michael Cole conducts his exclusive interview with Randy Orton. Orton talks about what he will do to Kane at Extreme Rules. Jinder Mahal interrupted and Orton left him laying after a RKO.

* Antonio Cesaro has a tryout match arranged from John Laurinaitis. He defeated Tyson Kidd in a solid match.

* The Great Khali beat Cody Rhodes.

* Ryback squashed local wrestler Jacob Kay.

* Brock Lesnar promo aired.

* Recap of the AJ vs. Natalya match from last week.

* Sheamus beat Mark Henry in a non-title match.

Juan
04-25-2012, 01:18 AM
If anyone finds a more detailed report, feel free to post it

#1-norm-fan
04-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Zeke and Yoshi... now THERE'S a randomly thrown together team.

Frank Drebin
04-25-2012, 02:04 AM
They are now next in line to beat primo and epico in a non title match.

Rammsteinmad
04-25-2012, 06:24 AM
Excited to see Cesero and Kidd, but kinda sad it was Kidd having to job. :(

Wish it was someone like Alex Riley.

Indifferent Clox
04-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Claudio can job you out and have you look better for it.

Droford
04-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Ezekeyo Tatson

Cuse8
04-25-2012, 10:45 AM
that brock lesnar promo has aired i believe 7 times in the last 2 weeks

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Claudio can job you out and have you look better for it.

That's most likely under ROH/Dragongate/Chikara or wherever else he wrestled's parameters. In a debut match, they probably want Claudio to go over strong and NOT make Tyson Kidd look good, since he's being used as enhancement talent, not as a star. The point of the match would be to showcase Claudio's skills, not make Tyson Kidd look like a legit threat. If that's what happened, whoever booked the match probably wouldn't be too happy.

Flash Funk
04-25-2012, 11:28 AM
I was there... got real excited when I saw Kidd come out to face Cesaro but the match lasted maybe 2 minutes.
Also, the Big Show-Del Rio match was a no contest due to Rhodes interference and after Cody hit Show with a kendo stick but then Show turned the tables and hit Cody with his own belt.
The reason Jinder came out was to tell Randy his time was over and people like Jinder were the future (haha).
They showed Kaitlyn telling AJ that she was better off without Daniel and then AJ slapped her.

Also, Dean Ambrose rules and is the future.

MoFo
04-25-2012, 02:55 PM
* Ryback squashed local wrestler Jacob Kay.

:y:

Dark Match:

* Dean Ambrose defeated Josh Shields

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Daniel Bryan opened the show and is interrupted by Alberto Del Rio, who talks about winning the World Heavyweight Title after Extreme Rules. Big show comes out and sends the heels running - and and chokeslams Ricardo Rodriguez.

* Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show (non-title match) after Cody Rhodes interfered.

* Damien Sandow vignette aired.

* WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella beat Alicia Fox.

* Darren Young and Titus O'Neil beat Ezekiel Jackson and Yoshi Tatsu.

* Michael Cole conducts his exclusive interview with Randy Orton. Orton talks about what he will do to Kane at Extreme Rules. Jinder Mahal interrupted and Orton left him laying after a RKO.

* Antonio Cesaro has a tryout match arranged from John Laurinaitis. He defeated Tyson Kidd in a solid match.

* The Great Khali beat Cody Rhodes.

* Brock Lesnar promo aired.

* Recap of the AJ vs. Natalya match from last week.

* Sheamus beat Mark Henry in a non-title match.

:nono:

Ermaximus
04-25-2012, 03:12 PM

Team Future Endeavored!

Dukelorange
04-25-2012, 04:41 PM
They showed Kaitlyn telling AJ that she was better off without Daniel and then AJ slapped her.

Coolness...

St. Jimmy
04-25-2012, 04:51 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BGObhtk-jzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ultra Mantis
04-27-2012, 07:10 PM
Pretty awful show this week. Not a fan of Sheamus as a babyface champ at all.

The Ryback and Claudio squashes were the only matches that I enjoyed. Bryans opening promo was good too. If Young and O'Neill fuck off forever that would be nice.

Cool King
04-27-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm sure the WWE added whipping sound effects to the shots Cody took from his belt.

Vastardikai
04-27-2012, 10:49 PM
watched the Cesaro squash on the youtube. I think it's funny how Michael Cole went from mocking Teddy Long and mocking the leg things Cesaro had on to "Damn this guy's awesome" after Swiss Death. I get how he's in the bubble, but you'd think someone would have told him "He's gonna throw the guy in the air and European Uppercut him out of the sky." And the Finish was pretty good, as well. I don't know why, but the stalling Gutwrench always impresses me.

I hate the gimmick, though. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOATHE IT! He will not get over as a former sports guy who was kicked out of his sport for being too vicious. It sucked when the Goon did it. It sucked when "Knuckleball" Schwartz did it, as well. And the only way I can see it working is if he comes out at some point and says "I lied about being a Rugby Player. I just said it to impress that naive little bimbo and get into the WWE."

Problem is, that involves thought and character development.

Skippord
04-28-2012, 12:12 AM
hey you leave Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz out of this

Mr. Nerfect
04-28-2012, 12:31 AM
I enjoyed Antonio Cesaro's short showing against Kidd. Being involved with Teddy Long will get Cesaro quite over, as will his impressive ring work and presence.

Vastardikai
04-28-2012, 12:58 AM
the match was great.

St. Jimmy
04-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Kidd was awful in that match with Claudio. Don't like Claudio's music, and that was probably the worst Swiss Death ever, but I don't care: Claudio <3

Skippord
04-28-2012, 02:54 AM
cuckolding poor Teddy Long

Skippord
04-28-2012, 02:56 AM
I like Ryback's jobber this week

he used the word schnook

Skippord
hope Ryback lariats this guy's fuck off though

Skippord
oh he kicked him instead

Skippord
04-28-2012, 02:57 AM
LARIATOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cool King
04-28-2012, 06:50 AM
I hate the gimmick, though. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOATHE IT! He will not get over as a former sports guy who was kicked out of his sport for being too vicious. It sucked when the Goon did it. It sucked when "Knuckleball" Schwartz did it, as well. And the only way I can see it working is if he comes out at some point and says "I lied about being a Rugby Player. I just said it to impress that naive little bimbo and get into the WWE."

I don't think it's his official gimmick as such. I think the WWE are just mentioning it to give him some background and a reason for being in the WWE. I'd say give it about a month or so and his "Rugby past" will rarely be mentioned again.

Kidd was awful in that match with Claudio. Don't like Claudio's music, and that was probably the worst Swiss Death ever, but I don't care: Claudio <3

I thought his music was a bit bad, myself. It's pretty random music and really doesn't suit him at all. I don't think it would suit any heel really. (Assuming that he will be officially a Heel) I just think it sounded out of place, but as a theme for a face, I could see it working for someone.

Gertner
04-28-2012, 10:06 AM
Cesaro's music is sooo bad. Generic vanilla midget music for a generic vanilla midget.

Ryback is the fucking goods though.,

Fignuts
04-28-2012, 11:48 AM
I dunno, Ryback's misshapen head makes it hard for me to take him seriously. Looks like a big, roided out retard, tbh.

Big roided out retard who stole one of rvd's tights.

Also, Cesaro is like 6'5". Though I guess next to that vanilla midget Tyson Kidd, anyone would look tall.

Yeah, theme music suck's horribly though. Should have stuck with the old malenko theme.

MoFo
04-28-2012, 11:53 AM
4 - 0

FEED ME MOAR

Sepholio
04-28-2012, 11:59 AM
RYBACK SMASH!

Fignuts
04-28-2012, 12:03 PM
I'll give you one thing. There might not be anything in the WWE as scary as a guy who can combine jacked up weight lifting strength, with abnormal retard strength.

Guy probably holds up the titantron while they fasten it in.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-28-2012, 12:08 PM
It seems weird to me that Albert gets to beat up WWE wrestlers while Ryback beats up local jobbers. The face is beating up on the puny little weaklings while the heel is fighting actual WWE talent.

Fignuts
04-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Ryback is a face?

Fignuts
04-28-2012, 12:14 PM
BE A STAR

Supreme Olajuwon
04-28-2012, 12:15 PM
Ya, don't you hear the piped in cheers when he comes out? Plus each jobber has to cut a heel promo before his matches.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Which btw, I think the whole jobber cuts a promo while wrestlers in the back laugh at him is really stupid. Like Jimmy Uso could cut a better promo.

Plus apparently everybody in the WWE stands when they watch tv.

Skippord
04-28-2012, 12:25 PM
chairs are for hitting, not for sitting

Sepholio
04-28-2012, 01:36 PM
INDEED. /Funaki

XL
04-28-2012, 01:44 PM

Problem is, that involves thought and character development.
There's a pretty massive gap between what The Goon/Abe were doing and "he used to play rugby".

Vastardikai
04-28-2012, 04:20 PM
There's a pretty massive gap between what The Goon/Abe were doing and "he used to play rugby".

To be fair, presentation-wise it's a bit different. Claudio actually dresses like a wrestler with a subtle nod to his past, while Goon/Abe both dressed like their former professions.

That said, what is the massive gap between "Former Hockey/Baseball player kicked out of the league for being too vicious" and "Former Rugby player kicked out of the league for being too vicious?"

XCaliber
04-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Who cares about that shmucks debut we get Damien Sandow next week!

Pintint
04-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Smackdown is awesome right now. Finally Teddy Long is not running the show (TAG TEAM MATCH!) and the team of Young/O'Neil is amazing. Bryan is gold. Cesaro looks great.

Pintint
04-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Which btw, I think the whole jobber cuts a promo while wrestlers in the back laugh at him is really stupid. Like Jimmy Uso could cut a better promo.

Plus apparently everybody in the WWE stands when they watch tv.
Hahaha so true...want to see someone laugh at the Uso's next week (have WWE book them to be both squashed by Ryback).

CSL
04-28-2012, 07:44 PM
want to see someone laugh at the Uso's

what the fuck did you just say

Triple Naitch
04-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Ya, don't you hear the piped in cheers when he comes out? Plus each jobber has to cut a heel promo before his matches.

Except for that dude in England who gave a shoutout to his mum. :'(

VSG
04-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Like Jimmy Uso could cut a better promo.

Not as good as Jey Uso, but he is decent!

Pintint
04-28-2012, 09:40 PM
what the fuck did you just say

I doth desire to seeth some person make a mockery of the Uso brothers with uprorious laughter in a manner quite similar to which the Uso brothers mocked the local athlete.

CSL
04-28-2012, 11:22 PM
nobody makes a mockery of Jimmy Uso with uproarious laughter motherfucker