PDA

View Full Version : Matt Morgan on IWC (hillarious and NSFW)

SNLfunnyguy
05-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Put your Dorito's down and watch this, because Matt Morgan has more athleticism in his cock than you do in your entire body:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjmutpur6Hw

ron the dial
05-05-2013, 02:57 PM
he seems to have a hard time putting sentences together

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Not really its own thread worthy, but funny.

Kane Knight
05-05-2013, 05:02 PM
who are you to doubt a communications major with a degree in public speaking wex

Ultra Mantis
05-05-2013, 05:27 PM
How many stars does Metzer generally give for typical Matt Morgan squash matches?

Rammsteinmad
05-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm not fat, short, I don't wear glasses and I very rarely eat Doritos. I have a college education in popular music, and I have been wrestling since 2003 (made my debut beginning 2004).

Am I allowed to talk shit online?

owenbrown
05-05-2013, 05:35 PM
I am not even going to edit the original post to embed this

owenbrown
05-05-2013, 05:38 PM
some of the comments are kinda mixed to be honest :-\

Theo Dious
05-05-2013, 06:16 PM
...yeah, who are these people to give their opinions on what does and doesn't entertain them. Is this guy trying to suck up to Bischoff or something?

Theo Dious
05-05-2013, 06:18 PM
But then again, who are we to doubt a guy with a degree in public speaking who was a dual athlete in high school and college? Clearly he is a superior intellect.

ron the dial
05-05-2013, 06:28 PM
who are you to doubt a communications major with a degree in public speaking wex
just some internet nobody :'(

MoFo
05-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Fucking fat virgins

MoFo
05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
I bet Tedious is 340lbs and has a carpet made of McDonalds bags and chocolate bar wrappers

Krow
05-05-2013, 07:11 PM
"Dorky, keyboard punchin', non-vagina-gettin' losers who have not had vagina since vagina had them."

There's usually an Ed Hardy shirt and a Long Island Iced Tea accompanying poetry of such magnificence.

At least he values Dave Meltzer's pinion. Or maybe his whole drive train, since he's been doin' it for so long.

Whatever. He could easily beat the living shit out of me 6 days out of the week. Seems like he should have more important things to do. Younoahmahmeen?

JimmyMess
05-05-2013, 07:56 PM
actually I have cheetos beside me... no joke

Theo Dious
05-05-2013, 08:46 PM
I bet Tedious is 340lbs and has a carpet made of McDonalds bags and chocolate bar wrappers

269, I prefer Wendy's to McDonalds and I prefer M&Ms to candy in bar form.

Theo Dious
05-05-2013, 08:54 PM
actually I have cheetos beside me... no joke

I have Fritos. And Cheetos. And pretzel sticks. And bleu cheese dressing, wing sauce, and French onion dip.

Swiss Ultimate
05-05-2013, 09:03 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vjmutpur6Hw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shadrick
05-05-2013, 09:36 PM
I have 10% body fat, own two successful businesses, a degree, and have sex with plenty of lovely ladies. I'm not short either, nor do I ever eat junkfood or have glasses. But I'm still a proud member of the IWC :y:

And he's definitely shooting on Ryan Clark. lmao.

I love all you guys. *holds arms out for hug*

Shadrick
05-05-2013, 09:39 PM
And you guys better hug. FINISH THE HUG.

Bad News Gertner
05-05-2013, 09:42 PM
I co-lead a stable of wrestling forum posters, so Matt Morgan can shove it.

Lock Jaw
05-05-2013, 10:23 PM
CM Punk is more succinct:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0xBF4M1GLls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Droford
05-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I was thinking about this the last wrestler shoots on iwc I saw..for every wrestler that gets a ton of praise on the internet and every wrestler that gets shit on by the same people, there are probably 5 that bust their ass on a regular basis that no one gives a shit about one way or the other...

PullMyFinger
05-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Pretty much spot on by Matt Morgan, I agree with him. I never take IWC kids seriously, all a bunch of angry out of shape kids living with their parents still. I'm not accusing anyone here of this, I'm just saying, that is 99% of most IWC kids though. I'm sure there are some cool people on here, and I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular.

As for me, I am extremely successful, just got done with the gym, best shape of my life and working toward 8% bodyfat, really find it hilarious when some people try and paint me as a douche on here, and am looking to book a table via host I know in Vegas at a top club at Marquee. So if someone tries to argue with me, don't even bother, I don't really care at the end of the day.

Theo Dious
05-05-2013, 10:47 PM
CM Punk is more succinct:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0xBF4M1GLls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Without smarks, Punk has no fanbase. So, not sure WTF he is smoking here.

PullMyFinger
05-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Without smarks, Punk has no fanbase. So, not sure WTF he is smoking here.

Why do you care? lol Live moves on, Punk said what he said, and maybe he has a reason to.

Lock Jaw
05-05-2013, 11:04 PM
The reason is the reaction of the "smart marks" is "Awesome! Punk is so cool, he sweared at me!"

Fignuts
05-06-2013, 02:07 AM
Surprised more by Gertner's reaction. Thought this would make Matt Morgan his new hero.

Black Widow
05-06-2013, 02:41 AM
I didn't realize I was fat, lived in my parents basement, and loved doritos...

And apparently my HS basketball stats mean NOTHING.(though i agree for the most part)

KIRA
05-06-2013, 02:55 AM
My photo album is my response to this also I am 5'4 with a minor in journalism and working toward my masters in psychology .

Drakul
05-06-2013, 03:31 AM
http://www.akawebdesign.com/blog/2010/05-14/simpsons.png

Bad News Gertner
05-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Pretty much spot on by Matt Morgan, I agree with him. I never take IWC kids seriously, all a bunch of angry out of shape kids living with their parents still. I'm not accusing anyone here of this, I'm just saying, that is 99% of most IWC kids though. I'm sure there are some cool people on here, and I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular.

As for me, I am extremely successful, just got done with the gym, best shape of my life and working toward 8% bodyfat, really find it hilarious when some people try and paint me as a douche on here, and am looking to book a table via host I know in Vegas at a top club at Marquee. So if someone tries to argue with me, don't even bother, I don't really care at the end of the day.

Lol the doucheness is just oozing out of this post

Bad News Gertner
05-06-2013, 05:41 AM
Matt Morgan is 100% spot on btw.

Corporate CockSnogger
05-06-2013, 07:25 AM
You all seem to be missing his point here, and concentrating solely on his little insults geared towards the average wrestling fan.

The main point he's making is that thousands of wrestling fans on the internet talk shit about wrestler x or WWE writer y, yet have almost no understanding of the business, myself included. He's obviously exaggerating the stereotype to talk about how far away people are from the business, but he's spot on in that we as a fanbase can't really talk about all the ins and outs of the business like we seem to think we can.

Kane Knight
05-06-2013, 08:29 AM

http://www.akawebdesign.com/blog/2010/05-14/simpsons.png

Ruien
05-06-2013, 09:06 AM

We should compare body pictures and have the person with a better body stay and the other leaves. A TPWW sign will need to be in the photo. Dead serious about this.

Ruien
05-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Sounds like someone upset Matt Morgan too.

MoFo
05-06-2013, 09:59 AM
lol everybody rushing in this thread to list their degrees and body fat percentage cuz some TNA guy called them a loser :lol:

MoFo
05-06-2013, 09:59 AM

liar :rofl:

Ultra Mantis
05-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Really this is equivalent to some shitty stand up comedian going into an interview and complaining that nobody finds their jokes funny and that everybody should just laugh at all his jokes until they themselves have become a stand up comedian and understand how to tell jokes.

Morgan says he doesnt care, he obviously cares and while he is right that he shouldn't listen to what people say about his work on the internet, he clearly does and he comes off as a moron for even acknowledging that fat internet virgins think he's a bad wrestler, let alone attacking them for it.

The Ripper
05-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Well it can get enraging for a wrestler to go out there and do the best he can, only to get flooded with harsh criticism from the Internet. However, as Morgan said himself he doesn't read dirt sheets himself. So he really doesn't Not all of them are just some 400 pound virgins who bitch about everything.

"Oh Morgan only has 3 moves, this match gets 1 star. Now off the watch Eddie Edwards vs Rodrick Strong for the 100th on ROH, while I jack off."

Some if not most of the dirt sheeters or critics are just as passionate as the wrestlers are for the business.
It seems like a subject that pisses Morgan off and we all say stupid things when we talk about a subject that irate us. However, it was uncalled for Morgan to say all dirt sheeter/Internet fans are the same and are all whinny bitches. I think he needs to win a couple of world titles before he can get away with saying shit like that. That or be CM Punk.

PullMyFinger
05-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Lol the doucheness is just oozing out of this post

lol If that is you in your avatar, you have no more room to ever bash me and call me a douche. Thanks bro.

PullMyFinger
05-06-2013, 02:51 PM
We should compare body pictures and have the person with a better body stay and the other leaves. A TPWW sign will need to be in the photo. Dead serious about this.

Cool bro! Naw, I really don't feel the need to prove anything on here. I am amazing as it is, and on my end, popping bottles is straight week to week business, no big deal bro.

PullMyFinger
05-06-2013, 02:52 PM
liar :rofl:

If declaring me a liar somehow makes you feel better about yourself and your life, knock yourself out bro lol.

Don't be heart broken bro, if you got a problem, try even going to Vegas and getting past the ropes to see Kaskade at Marquee. Bouncers wouldn't even let you in no matter how hard you tried to grease them.

Like I said from the get go, I love how everyone was threatened by my post enough to argue with me, yet I simply stated my opinion on the matter and said IWC kids can be what Morgan described, however, I will not point any fingers toward members here because quite frankly some may be different. Good to know some felt the need to throw a tantrum lol

DaveBrawl
05-06-2013, 03:05 PM
I will not point any fingers
But will you pull them?

Supreme Olajuwon
05-06-2013, 03:11 PM
I don't care about what you think about me. Here is a 7,000 word essay proving that I don't care what you think about me...

Savio
05-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Cool bro! Naw, I really don't feel the need to prove anything on here. I am amazing as it is, and on my end, popping bottles is straight week to week business, no big deal bro.
PullMyFinger is a baller bro. He pops bottles week to week.

Savio
05-06-2013, 03:16 PM
... really find it hilarious when some people try and paint me as a douche on here, and am looking to book a table via host I know in Vegas at a top club at Marquee...
Poppin bottles in Vegas you guys should look up to him.

ron the dial
05-06-2013, 03:23 PM
WEEK 2 WEEK BRO

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-06-2013, 03:24 PM
PullMyFinger is a baller bro. He pops bottles week to week.

Teamocil?

Bad News Gertner
05-06-2013, 03:49 PM
lol If that is you in your avatar, you have no more room to ever bash me and call me a douche. Thanks bro.

That would be TPWW legend Owenbrown. Lol congrats on seeing a dj I've seen about 7 times before and paying 10x more.

Savio
05-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Money don't mean shit to him #RichAsFuckBro #YOLO

PullMyFinger
05-06-2013, 06:23 PM
That would be TPWW legend Owenbrown. Lol congrats on seeing a dj I've seen about 7 times before and paying 10x more.

You don't understand. Better yet, I don't expect you to understand since you wouldn't get it anyway. You know nothing of having bottle service and what its like.

ron the dial
05-06-2013, 06:24 PM
BOTTLE SERVICE WEEK TO WEEK BRO. I'M NOT HERE TO PROVE SHIT.

KIRA
05-06-2013, 06:36 PM
For the record I think Morgan is quite talented

Bad News Gertner
05-06-2013, 06:38 PM
You don't understand. Better yet, I don't expect you to understand since you wouldn't get it anyway. You know nothing of having bottle service and what its like.

It's so cute watching EDM noobs hop on the bandwagon, although annoying since they ruined the scene.

PullMyFinger
05-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Continue the bitter rants everyone, at the end of the day, I'll be popping open my bottle with my wolfpack, gorgeous women, and fist pumping so hard to Kaskade that I'm gonna straight up rage all night.

Morgan was 100% spot on now that I think about it, but he should'e also thrown in the word 'jealous' in there too as far as IWC goes!

Savio
05-06-2013, 07:00 PM
http://www.douchebagslovegreygoose.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/1112-enrique-lax-launch-v2-credit.jpg

Corporate CockSnogger
05-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Sweet Peruvian Pussy

ron the dial
05-06-2013, 07:14 PM
It's so cute watching EDM noobs hop on the bandwagon, although annoying since they ruined the scene.
lolllllll this is better than any PullMyFinger post

Ruien
05-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Really confused on why you won't accept my challenge. If you are as beasting as you say you are then there would be one less doubter (me) on these boards.

Ruien
05-06-2013, 11:47 PM
I mean, you have made it a point to tell us you are a gym whore in at least three different threads (I don't read every thread so it is probably more). You want us to know that you go and look like a beast so why not show us some pictures.

Fignuts
05-07-2013, 12:59 AM
PullMyFinger reaching SammyG and Fox levels of absurdity here.

owenbrown
05-07-2013, 01:38 AM
:foc: PullMyFinger ya cunt

BigCrippyZ
05-07-2013, 02:02 AM
:rofl: This is possibly one of my top 3 favorite threads in this forum.

Bottle service? Really? :rofl:

itsmeJD
05-07-2013, 02:12 AM
week 2 mutha fuckin week

BigCrippyZ
05-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Well, you know what they say...

Bottle service > Ass play > Blow job on the rocks

Bad News Gertner
05-07-2013, 02:40 AM
The recycling truck comes and picks up my bottles every other Wednesday. So yes, I do have bottle service.

itsmeJD
05-07-2013, 02:42 AM
I have a wife, so I too have bottle service, along with sandwich service.

PullMyFinger
05-07-2013, 02:47 AM
I mean, you have made it a point to tell us you are a gym whore in at least three different threads (I don't read every thread so it is probably more). You want us to know that you go and look like a beast so why not show us some pictures.

Probably because I don't really believe in posting my picture on a message board? I'm good bro, like I said, don't need to prove anything to anyone bro lol don't really care.

PullMyFinger reaching SammyG and Fox levels of absurdity here.

Don't know who they are.

:foc: PullMyFinger ya cunt

loool My bad bro, no hard feelings.

:rofl: This is possibly one of my top 3 favorite threads in this forum.

Bottle service? Really? :rofl:

Yup, bottle service, something some kids on here who got all angry because they probably never been behind the ropes, let alone a tier 1 club, couldn't handle.

week 2 mutha fuckin week

Damn straight bro, that's how I rage, Grey Goose, Belvedere, and you better believe I always kiss it first thing when I'm served. #YOLO

Bad News Gertner
05-07-2013, 02:48 AM
Also, apparently if you pay $60 anybody can see Kaskade. It just so happens that I have $60, so therefore I'm on PullMyFinger's level.

itsmeJD
05-07-2013, 02:49 AM
Damn straight bro, that's how I rage, Grey Goose, Belvedere, and you better believe I always kiss it first thing when I'm served. #YOLO

Word life....this is basic thuganomics. PullMyFinger is untouchable, but he's forcing you to feel him.

Bad News Gertner
05-07-2013, 02:50 AM
Lol do you "pop molly" like all the other EDM noob douchebags do?

PullMyFinger
05-07-2013, 02:52 AM
Also, apparently if you pay $60 anybody can see Kaskade. It just so happens that I have $60, so therefore I'm on PullMyFinger's level.

Problem is I'd never be caught dead doing presales.

Fignuts
05-07-2013, 02:52 AM
don't need to prove anything to anyone bro lol don't really care.

You have a funny way of showing it.

PullMyFinger
05-07-2013, 02:54 AM
Lol do you "pop molly" like all the other EDM noob douchebags do?

No, but I'm looking for Molly.

Bad News Gertner
05-07-2013, 02:57 AM
Tremendous, step into my office

Bad News Gertner
05-07-2013, 03:01 AM
BTW, Kaskade is an average DJ and hasn't done anything decent in 5 years, and really bottle service is like $500 a bottle,so if you're with a group or "Wolfpack" and buy a few, it really only works out to $200 for the night. Not that special

PullMyFinger
05-07-2013, 03:05 AM
I agree with you on that, but in terms of a club and bottle service - he draws huge and girls love him. It's like Guetta, dude is terrible, but for some reason, draws all the best looking girls.

It'd be stupid for me to buy a table for someone like Laidback Luke who does better mash ups but doesn't draw the amount of massive eye candy as Kaskade...I gotta have a ton of eye candy to invite to my table bro.

Bad News Gertner
05-07-2013, 03:10 AM
Plus he has a residency, so any given weekend anybody can see him. Guetta WAS good when he did stuff with Chris Willis. Laidback Luke is meh, but I'm a long time trance fan who got old. Ugh, 31 now. But hey, if dropping that much makes you happy then more power to you. I used to spend that much on drugs alone. Not my scene anymore.

PullMyFinger
05-07-2013, 03:14 AM
I don't do drugs. Only alcohol. Legal and safer, I don't take anything random someone throws at me that could be riddled with all sorts of trash. I'm a successful guy at the end of the day, I can't afford to do anything stupid.

Bad News Gertner
05-07-2013, 03:17 AM
Times have changed my friend. A lot safer back in my time.

Fignuts
05-07-2013, 05:08 AM
Fucking EDM nerds.

Bad News Gertner
05-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Dude, this guy is legit! Poppin bottles, dustin of collars! #YOLO #SWAG

Savio
05-07-2013, 08:20 AM
www.douchebagslovegreygoose.com

Ultra Mantis
05-07-2013, 08:34 AM
http://westcheddar.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/tumblr_kutf4ej8xt1qzquwto1_500.jpg

Shadrick
05-07-2013, 09:27 AM
thread is fuckin hilarious. WEEK 2 MUHFUCKIN WEEK BRO. ALL DAY. SWAG SWAG.

PullMyFinger
05-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Hate all you people want - at the end of he day, I am here, kissing my bottle, fist pumping, and doing things week to week like its no big deal. #WeeklyProbz

Corporate CockSnogger
05-07-2013, 02:21 PM
How has this guy got 3,000 posts and I've only just noticed like the last 10 or so. He's great.

Savio
05-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Hate all you people want - at the end of he day, I am here, kissing my bottle, fist pumping, and doing things week to week like its no big deal. #WeeklyProbz
You make it seem like it is a big deal.

DaveBrawl
05-07-2013, 03:01 PM
How has this guy got 3,000 posts and I've only just noticed like the last 10 or so. He's great.
Someone should have confronted him earlier.

Ruien
05-07-2013, 06:28 PM

He did the same thing as me basically. Joined a long time ago, posted every now and then, and BAM becomes active.

I want to see his sexy body though :(. Kind of jelly now.

Corporate CockSnogger
05-07-2013, 06:39 PM
He's legit my new favourite poster. So long, Raven Reaper, you had a good run at number 1.

PullMyFinger
05-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Let me note something - I'm not trying to have material here or intentionally drive people nuts, as per what's written on my page, it's just ridiculous how some people can't handle someone having a sick as hell fun lifestyle, socially successful, living the dream etc, and thus feel the need to be on attack mode. It's like bro, calm the f down. Kick back already. Me popping bottles on a week to week basis and frequently hitting up Vegas for table service at tier 1 clubs purely for my ego shouldn't affect anyone. You guys do as you please, and I'll continue with my life, a successful and fantastic one at that.

See: Kane Knight, who is always the first to get angry and start his slander attacks. Sorry bro, kick back with your hate just cuz you may have had bad experiences.

Lock Jaw
05-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Brock, what are your opinions on the IWC?

http://i.minus.com/iz974BRmvhhSI.gif

Shadrick
05-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Let me note something - I'm not trying to have material here or intentionally drive people nuts, as per what's written on my page, it's just ridiculous how some people can't handle someone having a sick as hell fun lifestyle, socially successful, living the dream etc, and thus feel the need to be on attack mode. It's like bro, calm the f down. Kick back already. Me popping bottles on a week to week basis and frequently hitting up Vegas for table service at tier 1 clubs purely for my ego shouldn't affect anyone. You guys do as you please, and I'll continue with my life, a successful and fantastic one at that.

See: Kane Knight, who is always the first to get angry and start his slander attacks. Sorry bro, kick back with your hate just cuz you may have had bad experiences.

DONT MIND THEM BRO, THEY JUST DONT GET IT. WEEK 2 WEEK BRO.

itsmeJD
05-08-2013, 03:02 AM
I'm hanging out at the Motor Manor at Circus Circus BITCH! Popping Natty Ice by the case nukka! Week 2 week? I do this shit on the daily son. Who needs a DJ, when I can bump this 33 1/2 right here.

#day2day

PullMyFinger
05-08-2013, 03:05 AM
^ not even remotely jealous, you can enjoy that bro lol ill be where the top tier is at

itsmeJD
05-08-2013, 03:08 AM
^ not even remotely jealous, you can enjoy that bro lol ill be where the top tier is at

You should be. Natty Ice, Milwaukee's Best, I keep it chill all day bro!

For the record, this has to be a sock right? Can I get confirmation on this?

PullMyFinger
05-08-2013, 07:26 AM
Not a sock bro. Genuine me.

DaveBrawl
05-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Sweet Peruvian Pussy
That rant is the entire reason I had to get a Peruvian girlfriend.

OssMan
05-08-2013, 11:16 AM
I just live my life bro. You do what you want to do bro. But if you doing what you want to do means judging me then you can't do that

BigCrippyZ
05-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro... bro... will you please explain to me how I can have a life as great as yours? How does one begin popping bottles week to week? I for one love to pop bottles as much as the next bro, but bro, how does one pop bottles and enjoy table service at tier 1 clubs week to week bro? I really want to have a sick as hell fun lifestyle, be socially successful, be living the dream, etc., so that I can then continually brag about it on internet forums, instead of actually living my sick as hell fun lifestyle.

Wehttam
05-08-2013, 01:25 PM

...he really didn't even say much. he actually didn't say anything toward you at all.

HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS /csl

PullMyFinger
05-08-2013, 02:08 PM
You kidding me? The few times I post he's always there hating but ill just let it go

PullMyFinger
05-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro... bro... will you please explain to me how I can have a life as great as yours? How does one begin popping bottles week to week? I for one love to pop bottles as much as the next bro, but bro, how does one pop bottles and enjoy table service at tier 1 clubs week to week bro? I really want to have a sick as hell fun lifestyle, be socially successful, be living the dream, etc., so that I can then continually brag about it on internet forums, instead of actually living my sick as hell fun lifestyle.

Bro why not we all gotta kick back sometime

Wehttam
05-08-2013, 03:14 PM
You kidding me? The few times I post he's always there hating but ill just let it go
where is all his slander in this thread? i mean if he does it all the time then surely there would be evidence of it in here....

MoFo
05-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Bro

Kane Knight
05-09-2013, 08:49 AM
lol everybody rushing in this thread to list their degrees and body fat percentage cuz some TNA guy called them a loser :lol:

Indeed.

Really this is equivalent to some shitty stand up comedian going into an interview and complaining that nobody finds their jokes funny and that everybody should just laugh at all his jokes until they themselves have become a stand up comedian and understand how to tell jokes.

Much as I hate to interject something into PMF's thread about popping something time period to time period, this is nothing new. Pro Wrestling treats itself like a special snowflake that is different from all other forms of entertainment.

Kane Knight
05-09-2013, 08:51 AM
...he really didn't even say much. he actually didn't say anything toward you at all.

HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS /csl

Well, I sort of addressed him now, does that count?

...People whining about me without merit isn't exactly anything new. I love that he's that paranoid, though. KANE KNIGHT IS OUT TO GET MEEEEEEEEE!!!

Corporate CockSnogger
05-09-2013, 09:07 AM
What's your body fat percentage Kane Knight?

The Jayman
05-09-2013, 09:08 AM
100%

Kane Knight
05-09-2013, 09:12 AM
100%

102%, dammit! :mad:

The Jayman
05-09-2013, 09:13 AM
I WAS CLOSE!!! IT WAS AN ESTIMATE!

Kane Knight
05-09-2013, 09:13 AM
nah, obv have 3% body fat and i make so much money i could buy and sell u all WEEK 2 WEEK

The Jayman
05-09-2013, 09:32 AM
bro

Kane Knight
05-09-2013, 09:43 AM
of course, bro

Kane Knight
05-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Of course, I'm not out to prove anything, but I am a ninja/rocket scientist/neurosurgeon/lead guitarist in an internationally famous band featuring Jeff Goldblum.

The Jayman
05-09-2013, 10:19 AM
#YOLO

Wehttam
05-09-2013, 10:35 AM
your owls look owly

Savio
05-09-2013, 11:27 AM
102%, dammit! :mad:
2% chance of error

Kane Knight
05-09-2013, 12:36 PM
your owls look owly

But are not what they seem.

Wehttam
05-10-2013, 02:20 AM
say that to my log

Tom Guycott
05-10-2013, 02:33 AM

But then again, who are we to doubt a guy with a degree in public speaking who was a dual athlete in high school and college? Clearly he is a superior intellect.

Matt Morgan is no El Dandy. There is room to be doubted.

Shadrick
05-10-2013, 05:48 AM
week to muhfuckin week bro.

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Sluts! Sluts! Yagerbaamb!

Kane Knight
05-10-2013, 09:04 AM
say that to my log

Only if your log will apologise for lying to me about the pie.

Kane Knight
05-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Matt Morgan is no El Dandy. There is room to be doubted.

Unless you're a dual athlete with a public speaking degree, no there isn't!