PDA

View Full Version : Some Smackdown thoughts...Spoilers...

Kane Knight
05-15-2004, 03:09 AM
Note: Most of these are light-hearted jabs, intended to poke fun. There is only one rant here that's conming from an "I'm legitimately pissed off about it" standpoint, and that's the mention of the ongoing efforts in Iraq...

This one goes out to Mark Callaway. At the point at which your character is getting fewer people chanting your name than a she-male cruiserweight champ, Mark, it's time to just bow out.

From the WWE Lawbook: It's illegal to vandalise a car, but perfectly legal to beat a man in handcuffs.

note to Vince: Apparently you didn't learn this from your own stint, but old men's asses =/= ratings...Unless it's flair, but at least he's got a rack...;)

La Ridiculous: What, why stop at bringing up the torture of Iraqs? What, you couldn't get footage of the decapitation in time? I watch wrestling to be entertained, not to see people further drag current events through the wringer. I'm also not a big fan of "I'm gonna kill your momma," but at least that's not dragging in a real event.

Mordecai is clearly a typo. It should read "Mooredecai," as insider sources are announcing a huge push for Shannon Moore at Judgement Day.

Bubba...UPS called. They want their shorts back.

Why has't anyone thought to get caller ID, so they could tell when they were being rung by Mysterio? JBL's a rich boy.

speaking of JBL, anyone else notice the crowd get rather confused? When Mister Layfield put his hat on the turnbuckle, they didn't seem sure who to boo. The bad news for John...More people eventually got behind the ringpost. Something about slightly edging him out in charisma.

In case Smacking your TV results in a water landing, Jacky now doubles as a floatation device.

They may have arrested Eddie for vandalism, but damn, is Cena smooth...He snatched the Hubcaps of Layfield's limo right from under the cops' noses!

John la Rock
05-15-2004, 03:12 AM
I dunno what show your watching but Taker gets mad pops from the crowd and the people love him.

Somebody just really hates Undertaker

Kane Knight
05-15-2004, 03:25 AM
#1 Don't be a moron. Read the first paragraph, the one not in green.

#2. Jacky was getting a huge chant for her, as opposed to the 3-Man Taker cheerleading team going on there.

Yeah, commenting on the fact that a "We want taker" chant couldn't get past three people is sooooo anti-Taker. :roll:

thuganomicalcrippler
05-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Are you an aspiring standup or something?

Kane Knight
05-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Yeah. I'd waste my time on wrestling jokes as an aspiring stand-up. That'd be the first place I'd go, because everyone and their mother knows what you're talking about when you bring up Rico and Haas.

Blue Demon
05-15-2004, 01:47 PM
bah...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :shifty:

Corkscrewed
05-16-2004, 12:50 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kane Knight again.

:lol: Great stuff.

The Mackem
05-17-2004, 07:15 AM
That ring post is next in line for a title shot :(

Kane Knight
05-17-2004, 10:44 AM
I hear it's been working a pretty strong program with Eddie at house shows.

The Mackem
05-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Well to be fair, it has been with the company a hell of a long time, it's paid it's dues.

Kane Knight
05-17-2004, 10:57 AM
And it's put over some of the best. Where would taker be without the ringpost?

Shadow
05-17-2004, 11:16 AM
Where would RVD be without the ringpost? Damn it. Its time the ringpost was reconized as the driving force behind the WWE!

Nark Order
05-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Where would RVD be without the ringpost? Damn it. Its time the ringpost was reconized as the driving force behind the WWE!

Another horrendously stupid remark by a newbie.... God damnit, I'm not gonna take it anymore!

From this day forth my new gimmick shall be.... The Newbie Killer.

Shadow: I hope you rot in hell for being this unintelligent and for trying to be mildly entertaining. You will eventually perish for these efforts.

Kane Knight
05-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Another horrendously stupid remark by a newbie.... God damnit, I'm not gonna take it anymore!

Shadow: I hope you rot in hell for being this unintelligent and for trying to be mildly entertaining. You will eventually perish for these efforts.
I thought the entire point of this thread was unintelligence for the same of being mildly entertaining...:shifty:

Shadow
05-17-2004, 12:28 PM

You can stirke me down but 5 more will rise to take my place. Lets face it, its a losing battle.

Going on with my ringpost driven duties, where would Eddie be? Where would Jeff Hardy be? Where would the Roadwarriors be without that ringpost? Come on WWE, give that ringpost its dues!

big_bluto
05-17-2004, 12:36 PM

I gotta say I disagree with you on this one.
I'm firmly convinced that Smackdown needs a heel turn by the turnbuckle, who then starts a feud with the top rope, leading up to a match where they both get jumped on by Mysterio, RVD and Eddie, while Ric Flair stands on them both waiting for someone to throw him off.
:wtf:

Nark Order
05-17-2004, 12:36 PM
I thought the entire point of this thread was unintelligence for the same of being mildly entertaining...:shifty:

lol....which is why that post was strictly satirical and a poor excuse for making a new gimmick.

The Newbie Killer gimmick has potential. I'll strike down every last one of them with my 'Deadly Pimp Hand of Impending Doom'