PDA

View Full Version : Andre The Giant would make Undertaker suck his dick

Heyman
03-09-2014, 03:46 PM
http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/the-30-best-big-men-in-wrestling-history/page-31

I'm sorry, but this Top 30 list of WWE greatest "big men" is wrong in my opinion.

The overall list isn't too bad, but Andre The Giant should be número uno.

Hogan is the greatest superstar of all-time and Andre was well considered Hogan's greatest rival. Aside from Andre's successes before that, he should be known as the Greatest Big Man of all-time.

I bet if Andre were alive today and was in the lockerroom and
Taker even looked at him the wrong way, he'd grab Taker's face and put his face on his crotch and show him just who the fuck was boss.

JimmyMess
03-09-2014, 03:52 PM
I agree with you that Andre is the best big man ever.

But there is a new trend in the forum with the dick-suck thread titles.... whats up with that?!!!!

Kingofdaswing
03-09-2014, 06:40 PM
I agree that Andre should be #1 but your language offends me

Razzamajazz
03-09-2014, 06:42 PM
taker > andre

yeah i said it

Tazz Dan
03-09-2014, 07:23 PM
I wonder if Andre would go "balls deep" in Lara Emily if given the chance.

Theo Dious
03-09-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm more pissed over the notion that Vader was better than Bam Bam. He was not.

Theo Dious
03-09-2014, 07:49 PM
And Yokozuna was better than both of them.

Heyman
03-09-2014, 08:03 PM
I've disliked Undertaker since the Valasquez/Lesnar fight in UFC. I love how Taker acted all tough and "fronted" Lesnar when Lesnar was completely dazed and was heading back to the lockerroom (i.e. Wanna do it?!?)

The UFC commentator interviewing Taker then asked Taker if he was 20 years younger, would he get into the UFC? Undertaker, with a smug look, answered, "Safe bet......safe bet."

Again - two things:

1) Undertaker would have gotten worked in the UFC.

2) Again - if the rails weren't separating Taker and Lesnar when Taker talked trash to Lesnar, Lesnar would have made Undertaker taste his cock in less than 10 seconds.

Taker is a phony. Hell, if we're talking about longevity in the WWE, I bet Kane has done more for the WWE than Taker now since Taker has only wrestled a handful of matches over these past 5-6 years.

Shisen Kopf
03-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Big John Studd>Undertaker

Shadrick
03-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I'd go balls deep in Renee if I had the chance.

Tazz Dan
03-09-2014, 11:51 PM
I'd go balls deep in Rollerskategirl. Oh, wait.

#1-norm-fan
03-10-2014, 12:15 AM
if the rails weren't separating Taker and Lesnar when Taker talked trash to Lesnar, Lesnar would have made Undertaker taste his cock in less than 10 seconds.

I guess we'll find out when the two square off ON THE GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL!!!

Razzamajazz
03-10-2014, 12:15 AM
who?

Fignuts
03-10-2014, 12:31 AM
I've disliked Undertaker since the Valasquez/Lesnar fight in UFC. I love how Taker acted all tough and "fronted" Lesnar when Lesnar was completely dazed and was heading back to the lockerroom (i.e. Wanna do it?!?)

The UFC commentator interviewing Taker then asked Taker if he was 20 years younger, would he get into the UFC? Undertaker, with a smug look, answered, "Safe bet......safe bet."

Again - two things:

1) Undertaker would have gotten worked in the UFC.

2) Again - if the rails weren't separating Taker and Lesnar when Taker talked trash to Lesnar, Lesnar would have made Undertaker taste his cock in less than 10 seconds.

Taker is a phony. Hell, if we're talking about longevity in the WWE, I bet Kane has done more for the WWE than Taker now since Taker has only wrestled a handful of matches over these past 5-6 years.

All excellent points, but you are forgetting that Undertaker is fucking awesome.

Swiss Ultimate
03-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Andre couldn't have beaten Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Also would love to see Brock F5 Andre.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ckDGsl6LGpc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bad News Gertner
03-10-2014, 12:44 AM
I'd go balls deep in Rollerskategirl. Oh, wait.

Ha! You too! High five!

voncouch
03-10-2014, 10:42 AM
To give us a title like that and not deliver on a Taker/Andrew Fanfic should be a crime

DAMN iNATOR
03-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Andre couldn't have beaten Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Also would love to see Brock F5 Andre.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ckDGsl6LGpc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Too small. I’d have loved to have seen him F5 Happy Humphrey, who in some sort of snub by WWE didn’t make the list even though Haystacks Calhoun did. :n:

Heyman
03-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Lesnar probably could have F5'd Andre.

Undertaker on the other hand, wouldn't have even been able to lift Andre The Giant's dick..........even if he was using TWO hands.

Swiss Ultimate
03-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Yeah, but Kane and Undertaker would have been able to.

Heyman
03-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Yeah, but Kane and Undertaker would have been able to.

True, but Kane wouldn't have volunteered to.

Kane ain't no homo like Taker.

Emperor Smeat
03-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Personally think Taker is better but both being in the top 2 is right.

Don't agree with Big Show at #3 though. Would have put him after Yoko for that list.

Swiss Ultimate
03-10-2014, 02:37 PM
I honestly haven't really liked Big Show that much since he became Big Show. His best work, by far was in WCW. Also, I think he should have continued using the chokeslam as a finisher.

HTrain90
03-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Disagree on this one. Andre was a fantastic attraction and one of the biggest stars the business will ever see. But 'Taker is truly one of the all-time greatest wrestlers.

Forget just big men - Taker is on a single-hand of the best professional wrestlers ever. Period. He is so smooth in the ring, his character is untouchable, and his longevity is legendary at this point. Taker is so good in the ring - I can't think of any other big man who has had the consistently high-quality matches that 'Taker has. He can do things that most big guys can't and won't do - and has developed into a spectacle just in his sheer presence alone

When you factor in his backstage professionalism and leadership in the locker-room (particularly during some tenuous times in WWF/E), he is easily among the five most important performers the WWE has ever seen.

Curtis
03-10-2014, 03:50 PM
The greatest tall wrestler was Kurrgan and if you disagree with that, then you can go and tell that to Kurrgan's face.

Theo Dious
03-10-2014, 06:52 PM
I bet Kane has done more for the WWE than Taker now since Taker has only wrestled a handful of matches over these past 5-6 years.

Dude, I love Kane A LOT, but I'm pretty sure Taker draws more in one Wrestlemania appearance than Kane does in a whole year.

Theo Dious
03-10-2014, 06:55 PM
When you factor in his backstage professionalism and leadership in the locker-room (particularly during some tenuous times in WWF/E)

The story about him sitting a chair down at the Gorilla position during the main event of Wrestlemania 15 to make sure Shawn did business properly should basically say it all. A kind of twisted part of me kind of wishes Shawn had gone into business for himself, because I imagine that the ensuing beatdown from Taker would have been legendary. Kind of the way I wish Cena had won, just to see if there would have been a riot.

Heyman
03-11-2014, 01:25 PM
And Yokozuna was better than both of them.

This I agree with.

In my opinion, Yokozuna should have been ranked 3rd behind Andre The Giant and Undertaker.

Also - I had a thought last night while laying in bed that it would be pretty neat if former TPWW.net poster Lara Emily turned out to be Bray Wyatt's 'sister Abigail'................and gave head to Bray before going to bed every night.

The Rogerer
03-13-2014, 10:00 AM
That would involve Undertaker's head being 4 feet away from Andre's groin and Andre standing there not knowing how to sell it like a cretin.

I watched an Andre match and it was the worst thing I'd ever seen.

Wishbone
03-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Andre was an amazing spectacle, and was a pop culture icon. However, his wrestling ability is severely overstated. Big Show puts on consistently better matches then Andre ever did, and Undertaker is in a whole other league completely.

#1-norm-fan
03-13-2014, 11:16 AM
I don't hear too many people calling Andre a great technical wrestler or anything. His appeal was exactly that he was an amazing spectacle, likeable and more of a man than any man in the history of men. (Sorry, Tatanka.)

Wishbone
03-13-2014, 11:34 AM
I don't hear too many people calling Andre a great technical wrestler or anything. His appeal was exactly that he was an amazing spectacle, likeable and more of a man than any man in the history of men. (Sorry, Tatanka.)

From the stories I've heard he honestly comes across like kind of a dick sometimes. And no they don't call him a great technical wrestler, but I've heard plenty of people say he was good in the ring. Regardless WWE's list strikes me as a list of the best big men wrestlers, not best big men spectacles. And even if we're talking spectacles I'd still say Undertaker should hold #1 with Andre at #2. Anyway it's WWE's list so what they do with it is their business. I'd assume they gave Undertaker the top spot based on his ability and the fact that he's been the main selling point of their biggest show for years now. Not to mention his status as a leader in the locker room.