PDA

View Full Version : WWE 2K series --- Now in Goldberg flavor (WWE 2k17)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Mercenary
09-20-2016, 09:30 PM
Get Hyped with Mojo Rawley!

Mercenary
09-20-2016, 09:47 PM
Papa Shango will cast a spell on you

Mercenary
09-20-2016, 10:04 PM
Perfect Ten Tye Dillian is in one more to go hope t's glorious

Mercenary
09-20-2016, 10:29 PM
Latino Heat makes his return and that is a wrap

Evil Vito
09-20-2016, 10:57 PM
Really good DLC.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-20-2016, 11:02 PM
So, The Revival on disc? Say yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-20-2016, 11:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Sv1Ou7A.gif

Angry Yellow Shirt fan's worst enemy.

Frank Drebin
09-21-2016, 12:55 AM
Solid. Roode would have been glorious but that's about all that's missing.

Frank Drebin
09-21-2016, 01:38 AM
Could give a shit about texas tornado though. Take him out and roll the dice on someone else. Gangrel just for the entrance.

XL
09-21-2016, 06:00 AM
Papa Shango will cast a spell on you

:D

Fignuts
09-21-2016, 02:40 PM
More on mycareer from the 2k site

Since its debut in WWE 2K15, MyCareer mode has allowed players to experience the evolution of a WWE Superstar from NXT novice to absolute legend. In WWE 2K17, that journey is the most advanced and compelling yet created. Watch the trailer above to see MyCareer in action narrated by Paul Heyman, advocate of WWE 2K17 cover star, Brock Lesnar. Read on to dig deep on more details and advances headed to MyCareer.

Jump ahead to the main roster if you’re good enough
In past MyCareer iterations (and in real life), new WWE Superstars start off at the WWE Performance Center, debut on NXT, and work their way up to a spot on Raw or SmackDown. Now, if you prove your exceptional skills in the opening tutorial matches in NXT, head trainer Matt Bloom will offer to fast track you to the main roster. If you need work, he’ll recommend you remain in NXT and develop further.

Become a Paul Heyman guy
As you rise through the ranks of WWE, the legendary Paul Heyman will take notice and attempt to take you under his wing. He’ll offer long term challenges like holding a title for an in-game year with the promise of a big payout. Impress him enough and he may bestow one of WWE’s biggest honors – becoming a Paul Heyman guy. Accept and you’ll have The Beast Brock Lesnar on your side along with Heyman’s incomparable crooked ringside manager skills. Refuse and Heyman will release The Beast on your ass.

Captivate the fans with the new Promo Engine
Anyone who’s watched even 10 minutes of WWE programming knows that talking and charisma are just as important as in-ring skills. With the debut of the Promo Engine in WWE 2K17, players will be able to experience this vital aspect of sports entertainment in a whole new way. Promos can be slotted into various segments of the show so you can decide the best time to talk about how great you are or call out a rival. Once your promo begins, you’ll have several talking points to choose from and a limited time to decide. As you make choices throughout your promo, a performance meter will show how effective your words are with the audience. Whether it’s rapturous cheers or thunderous boos, the more extreme the reaction you incite the better, boosting your face or heel rating, popularity, and bank account.

Engage in deeper rivalries
The Promo Engine allows you to take rivalries deeper than ever before. Call out anyone on the roster in your promo and if their displeasure with you is high enough they’ll come out and respond to the challenge. Escalate the feud enough and they’ll beat you down during backstage interviews, attack you mid-entrance, ruin your match in progress, or beat you down after a match with someone else. Of course, you can repay your rival with all of these tools as well. Rivalries now span multiple months of pay-per-views and have a definitive winner and loser. Beating your rival in the ring and on the mic will provide boosts to VC and popularity.

Earn more than one title
Winning a WWE championship is one of the greatest achievements you can accomplish in the business. But why stop with just one? Players can now hold two titles at the same time if they’ve got the skills.

Get a piece of the merch royalties
For the first time in MyCareer, players can make VC off of their merchandise. Design a shirt and wear it on a show as entrance or in-ring gear and fans will buy it based off of your popularity rating and skills in the ring and on the mic. This provides an alternate income stream if you decide to defy The Authority’s commands for a match that may involve unpopular actions and losing. You can play your way and still earn VC without feeling the sting of lost bonuses from Triple H.

RP
09-21-2016, 05:25 PM
That sounds amazing

Fignuts
09-21-2016, 08:03 PM
This year’s WWE 2K17 DLC offerings include:

The Accelerator, available for a suggested price of $4.99, gives players instant access to all content within WWE 2K17’s VC purchasable section (excluding DLC), plus control over rankings and attributes for all playable in-game characters.

The Future Stars Pack, available for a suggested price of $8.99, adds Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger to the playable roster.

The Hall of Fame Showcase, available for a suggested price of $9.99, allows players to recreate iconic battles from WWE history in their storied settings, including:
Cactus Jack & Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin & Michael “P.S.” Hayes) (WCW Saturday Night 1992)
The Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts & Michael “P.S.” Hayes) vs. Kerry & Kevin Von Erich (WCCW 1986)
Ivory vs. Jacqueline (SmackDown 2000)
Sting (gold and black tights) vs. Ric Flair (Clash of Champions 1988)
Sting (n.W.o. Wolfpac ring gear) vs. Bret Hart (WCW Halloween Havoc 1998)
Papa Shango vs. The Godfather (Dream Match)
Big Boss Man (with Albert) vs. Big Show (Armageddon 1999)

The Legends Pack, available for a suggested price of $8.99, boosts the playable roster with a collection of WWE Legends, including Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Sycho Sid and Tatanka.

MyPlayer Kick Start, available exclusively for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for a suggested price of $9.99, gives players control over their created Superstar’s rankings and immediate access to all clothing which provides attribute boosts in MyCareer mode.

The New Moves Pack, available for a suggested price of $3.99, provides a new set of maneuvers for players to add to their virtual arsenals in WWE 2K17, including the Swingout Neckbreaker (made popular by current WWE Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte), the Elbro Drop (made popular by Zack Ryder), the Face Wash Combo (made popular by Samoa Joe) and the TJP Clutch (made popular by current WWE Cruiserweight Champion T.J. Perkins).

The NXT Enhancement Pack, available to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players for a suggested price of $9.99, gives players access to Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura as playable characters, and 50 percent more points at the NXT level in MyCareer. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers can still gain access to this trio of NXT Superstars by obtaining the NXT Legacy Pack, which will be available for a suggested price of $4.99.

Regarding WWE 2K17 Season Pass
Players can gain access to many of the popular WWE 2K17 DLC offerings at a reduced price by acquiring this year’s Season Pass. The Season Pass, which will be available for a suggested price of $29.99, will include the Accelerator, Future Stars Pack, Hall of Fame Showcase, Legends Pack and New Moves Pack.

Regarding WWE 2K17 Digital Deluxe Edition
2K also confirmed that a Digital Deluxe Edition of WWE 2K17 will be available via PlayStation Network and Xbox Live.

PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can expect the following in the WWE 2K17 Digital Deluxe Edition, which is available for pre-order now for $89.99:

Copy of WWE 2K17
WWE 2K17 Season Pass
WWE 2K17 MyPlayer Kick Start
WWE 2K16 MyPlayer Kick Start (available immediately with pre-order purchase)
Goldberg Pack (access to two playable Bill Goldberg characters, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas)
Theme (PlayStation 4 only; available immediately with pre-order purchase)
The WWE 2K17 Digital Deluxe Edition for PlayStation 3, which will be available for a suggested price of $79.99, will contain the following:

Copy of WWE 2K17
WWE 2K17 Season Pass
NXT Legacy Pack

Fignuts
09-21-2016, 08:07 PM
Pretty bummed we're not getting Terry Gordy and Stan Hansen, but fuck yeah, Wolfpac theme, wccw arena, and wcw Saturday Night.

Frank Drebin
09-21-2016, 10:14 PM
So the nxt DLC isn't in the season pass?

What Would Kevin Do?
09-21-2016, 10:19 PM
Who the hell was itching for Brutus Beefcake? Come on.
Sad about no Stan Hansen, but I'm happy we'll be getting riot gear Big Boss Man, and maybe a playable Albert.

Now what are the chances of the Hurts Donut/Uniquely You, and Gargano Escape being part of the new moves pack?

DAMN iNATOR
09-21-2016, 11:11 PM
LOL, New Moves Pack, aka the "We were too lazy just to include these moves in the game at release, so spend more money to download the ones we inexcusably left out."

Evil Vito
09-22-2016, 12:29 PM
I knew they weren't going to put NXT part of the Season Pass. Otherwise it'd be viewed as "punishing" the people who already spent the extra money just to get those 3 characters out of the gate.

Evil Vito
09-22-2016, 12:30 PM
If I get the game (which is still very much up to debate) probably spend the $14 combined for the Future Stars and NXT packs. That'll mean I have virtually the entire current roster at my disposal.

The legends are cool and all of that but I've always been a current roster guy. Even going back to HCTP and the first few SVR games, I would have always preferred the entire current roster at the expense of legends.

Fignuts
09-22-2016, 12:56 PM
LOL, New Moves Pack, aka the "We were too lazy just to include these moves in the game at release, so spend more money to download the ones we inexcusably left out."

There are a ton of new moves every year. They only have so much time to work on that. Tjey likely make a list of all the new moves they want to put in, and whatever doesn't make the cut, but is near the top gets put in as dlc, as it has to be developed post release.

I'm all for calling out stupid decisions, like not being able to defend titles in universe, and excluding match types that are already in the game in showcase, but I doubt the new moves pack is due to laziness.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-22-2016, 01:54 PM
There are a ton of new moves every year. They only have so much time to work on that. Tjey likely make a list of all the new moves they want to put in, and whatever doesn't make the cut, but is near the top gets put in as dlc, as it has to be developed post release.

I'm all for calling out stupid decisions, like not being able to defend titles in universe, and excluding match types that are already in the game in showcase, but I doubt the new moves pack is due to laziness.

I hear ya, but some of these aren't exactly new. Elbro Drop, facewash and the swingout neckbreaker have been done by the respective superstars since before this year. Moves like TJ Perkins finisher are cool and legit late additions. Like if the pack consisted of things like that for guys that aren't in (as I really want Swanns standing 450), but the rest of the listed moves so far should legit be there.

Samoa Joes is especially bad since he should have had it last year when he was DLC.

XL
09-22-2016, 04:21 PM
Papa Shango AND Tatanka? This could be the best wrestling game ever made.

Mercenary
09-22-2016, 07:42 PM
Papa Shango AND Tatanka? This could be the best wrestling game ever made.

Who are you to doubt Tatanka!

Disturbed316
09-23-2016, 01:03 AM
Some pretty whacky prices for individual packs which makes the season pass reasonable. Shame all the interesting stuff will be released months after my attention has lapsed.

Disturbed316
09-23-2016, 01:07 AM
With the accelerator, does it automatically kick in or can it be optional to use?

#BROKEN Hasney
09-23-2016, 01:40 AM
With the accelerator, does it automatically kick in or can it be optional to use?

It's optional. You have to flick a switch in the options.

Frank Drebin
09-23-2016, 02:33 AM
If I get the game (which is still very much up to debate) probably spend the $14 combined for the Future Stars and NXT packs. That'll mean I have virtually the entire current roster at my disposal.

The legends are cool and all of that but I've always been a current roster guy. Even going back to HCTP and the first few SVR games, I would have always preferred the entire current roster at the expense of legends.

Same. I just can't justify buying the game and spending an extra 30 for season pass and 10 for the nxt pack. Seems outrageous. I'm on ps4 so it's 20 for those two packs for me which is still kinda trending towards "maybe I'll wait for a sale" territory.

XL
09-23-2016, 06:58 AM
Who are you to doubt Tatanka!

I'm not doubting anybody! Tatanka was my absolute favourite as a kid, and Shango is a guilty pleasure of mine.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-24-2016, 04:10 PM

What appears to be utter bullshit is that I think the swingout neckbreaker is shown in the fucking trailer, yet isn't on the new moves list, it's part of the DLC.

Lame.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-24-2016, 05:22 PM
They should be dragged out into the street and flogged.

KIRA
09-24-2016, 05:54 PM
Brother Bruti the booty butcher man with no name is gonna be playable?
This 2k series may have just arrived at its finest hour.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-24-2016, 07:43 PM
That would make this game a cut above the rest and at a pretty good clip too!

Fignuts
09-24-2016, 07:45 PM
I may vomit.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-24-2016, 09:37 PM
I may vomit.

The Dream Team! Will need to create a Johnny V.

Fignuts
09-27-2016, 07:44 AM
2k announced they'll be putting out a blog post today, detailing Universe Mode.

Pretty much what I've been waiting for as I spend the bulk of my time in that mode.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-27-2016, 08:10 AM
I'm going to assume that all improvements are mostly bullshit until I get my hands on it. Was so excited to see the personality sliders last year until I realised they did fuck all to the actual behaviour of that character. It was more a reflection of what they had done rather than their personality, as soon as they went to another rivalry, they acted different.

Promo engine is apparently in both career and universe though, so hopefully it lives up to its promise.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-27-2016, 10:46 AM
It's up

https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k17-universe-mode

Alongside the results you would expect to see on TV, we want players to also experience the “what-if” and fantasy scenarios that could happen in WWE. This could include things like a surprise underdog earning a title shot and winning the gold against the odds; a fan-favorite Superstar turning against the crowd and doing everything he or she can to make them hate him or her; or even watching tag team partners compete against each other to see if their comradery will endure the rivalry or if they’ll go their own separate ways.

https://cdn.2kgames.com/wwe.2k.com/news/UniverseMode2K17_01.jpg

There are many ways players can set up their own Universe. You might want to rearrange things to have your favorite Superstars as the champions in your own fantasy WWE Universe or maybe relive the past with our roster of WWE Legends in a retro Universe. Or maybe you want to create your own promotion with your own custom Superstars? It’s hard to choose just one style to play, so we’re making it easier by giving you three save slots this year

One notable change we’ve made here is that you have to proceed through the match card in the order it’s presented. This might change the way our Universe veterans go through their matches, but it really lets our commentary shine as the team talks about what’s happened and what’s coming next throughout the show.

There are surprises waiting for you as you play through Universe. You’ll never know how a Superstar is going to react to losing his or her match, how desperate a Superstar is to win that coveted championship, what a Superstar will do when confronted by his or her hated rival and so on. Here we find Rusev celebrating his win against Sheamus and being confronted by Roman Reigns afterwards in a staredown over the WWE United States Championship. Storylines between rivals will develop constantly in Universe, featuring cutscenes during their matches. Our talented mocap and animation teams have done an amazing job updating the majority of our cutscenes, so expect to see a lot of new content in your play-throughs.

There are more to just matches in a show, though. Promos are also a part of Universe, where Superstars can speak their minds to the crowd or lay the verbal smackdown on their rivals. We’ve also listened to your feedback from last year, and we’ve added support for Run-Ins in WWE 2K17, letting you choose which matches you want a run-in to happen on and even when in the match you want the run-in to happen. Be warned that you’re not the only ones making the choices; you never knew when a Superstar might take matters into his or her own hands!

https://cdn.2kgames.com/wwe.2k.com/news/UniverseMode2K17_10.jpg

WWE’s draft between Raw and SmackDown was a huge deal, but unfortunately it happened too late in our development to get those changes into WWE 2K17. However, our Creation Suite and Community Creations will make it possible for you to get your Universe lined up to match the brand changes.:

Promos are awesome in theory, as is doing the card in order for the commentary to recap... But the commentary is so bad anyway that it's hard to care. I'm guessing this is going to be another round of same old same old just with new graphics, but I'd love to be proven wrong. I just think they say "you'll never know how someone will react!" every year and then rivalries play out the same every time.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-27-2016, 10:50 AM
Oh, save slots are cool as well if you wanted to do a retro universe or some shit. Stuff like run-ins will be cool if you can pick when in the segment they'll happen, but I get the feeling it'll be limited like the career run-ins last year. The screenshot they use to represent it could have been a career run in.

https://cdn.2kgames.com/wwe.2k.com/news/UniverseMode2K17_11.jpg

Fignuts
09-27-2016, 02:31 PM
Well that was underwhelming.

Evil Vito
09-28-2016, 10:01 AM
https://cdn.2kgames.com/wwe.2k.com/news/UniverseMode2K17_02.jpg

Demon Brooke

Mercenary
09-28-2016, 10:26 AM
love ps2 graphics

#BROKEN Hasney
09-28-2016, 10:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5iwWmCa.png
http://i.imgur.com/WA2QCIh.png

#BROKEN Hasney
09-28-2016, 10:34 AM
There might be a PS4 Pro patch to upgrade these, uh, "amazing" graphics.

Yeah. That's actually something we're looking at. We can't really talk a
lot about it yet but we'll have some announcement about PS4 Pro and WWE
2K17.

Disturbed316
09-28-2016, 11:35 PM
Aparently the promos are text based, not verbal.

Fignuts
09-29-2016, 02:26 AM
Aparently the promos are text based, not verbal.

That's expected, and understandable.

Video embargo lifted and there have been tons of vids released in the last 24 hours.

Ton of new stuff in caw. Mortis, Max Moon, Giant Gonzalaz, Leaf Cassidy attires. Really cool Muta mask. Also, after years of having Liger's mask in the game, we finally get his entrance attire. In ring attire also makes a return, as his full body suit, sans the chest logo is in.

Not only can you make the texture effects of logos different from the attire, but each color option on the attire itself can be a different texture effect. That's awesome.

Guy playing the game on Gamesradar says there are around 50-60 generic entrance themes. Real happy about that. Yeah, custom themes would be ideal, but there's nothing 2k can do about that, and more fictional themes is a good compromise. As someone who grew up with the n64 wrestling games, I'm not that bothered by entrances that aren't 100% authentic. As long as I can make them unique from the in game roster, I'm satisfied, and with tne aditional themes, as well as create a video, it looks like that's possible this year.

Don't know why Dana Brooke has a horrible monster face, since the rest of the women look anywhere between a solid likeness, to absolutely fantastic.

All these people putting up videos, and no one put videos of create an arena. Are you fucking kidding me?

Will probably check out Steve and Larson's career run to see how that looks. Not gonna bother with Universe videos, since no one was able to play long enough to really gauge how well it plays out.

All in all, I'm getting pretty hyped. Going to try to keep it in check though, as they added a lot of cool shit last year, but made pants on head retarded decisions along side it.

Fignuts
09-29-2016, 02:28 AM
Also, making horrible monster face Dana Brooke my new avatar.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-29-2016, 06:04 AM
Yeah, custom themes would be ideal, but there's nothing 2k can do about that

Nope, that's proven bullshit now. PS4 has been able to call specific Spotify songs for a while and can read and import custom files from USB sticks (as proven by PES). There's no reason why it couldn't just be in that version of the game & PC.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-29-2016, 01:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5iwWmCa.png
http://i.imgur.com/WA2QCIh.png

The Power Of Positivity Compels You!

Evil Vito
09-29-2016, 07:51 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GCuid3swnA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks dreadful...to be honest. A lot of these entrances are out of sync, Lilian and the announcers still sound like they can't be fucked to put in any real effort, Lilian and Carmella sound like they're in a factory, etc.

Evil Vito
09-29-2016, 07:56 PM
Oh and no custom music again is a bunch of bullfuck. I knew they'd get lazy with it even though MLB The Show fucking made it possible to do.

Frank Drebin
09-29-2016, 08:48 PM
Nakamura's entrance looks kinda shit too
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fiZbYeksOQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mercenary
09-29-2016, 10:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GCuid3swnA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks dreadful...to be honest. A lot of these entrances are out of sync, Lilian and the announcers still sound like they can't be fucked to put in any real effort, Lilian and Carmella sound like they're in a factory, etc.

Jesus they don't try at all do they not even half look decent. Steph looks like a damn zombie walker from the walking dead

Evil Vito
09-30-2016, 12:14 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tpbtsh6elkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"We listen to our community!"
*adds a feature literally nobody asked for*

Mercenary
09-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Never use the filters

Evil Vito
09-30-2016, 12:33 AM
Really can't imagine anybody using the Bad VHS filter for more than one match.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-30-2016, 11:01 AM
THE DEMON DANA BROOKE doesn't just look like that in the pre-show image.... Oh no...

https://67.media.tumblr.com/6468e2742c6597b38db6a368cca557b8/tumblr_oe87ufyTdS1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

Cool King
09-30-2016, 11:25 AM

Wow, they look terrible. The faces of most of them look really bad.

• Becky Lynch looks like she's in her 50's or like Dixie Carter.

• Carmella sounds terrible on the mic so I'll give 2K a thumbs up for the realism there.

• Charlotte looks more like Jennifer Aniston with blonde hair that she does Charlotte. Also, the title appears to be floating around her stomach and not sitting around her waist. I thought they would have been able to fix that problem by now.

• Dana Brook looks like a demonic fish.

• Eva Marie looks more like a guy (or "tranny", if that's your preferred word) than she does in real life.

• Nia Jax's face looks weird and her eyes look stretched.

• It's weird how The Bella's are twins but in the game, Brie looks like Brie but Nikki doesn't look like Nikki. What's up with Nikki's Buzz Lightyear jaw? She looks like she has the mumps.

• Paige is just hilarious. Her scream and quote genuinely sound like she can't be fucked.

Also, what's with the Snickers logo being pretty much everywhere?

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-30-2016, 12:27 PM
Asuka is perfect. I think the developers in Japan are cheating. Making her look good and everybody else like shit.

Evil Vito
09-30-2016, 02:42 PM
95 Stone Cold Steve Austin
95 Brock Lesnar
93 Triple H ’01
93 The Undertaker ’00
93 The Undertaker
93 Seth Rollins
93 John Cena
92 The Rock
92 Chris Jericho ’01
91 The Undertaker ’91
91 The Rock ’01
91 Ric Flair
91 Randy Savage
90 Sting ’99
90 Mankind
90 Edge
90 Dean Ambrose
90 Bret Hart
89 Ultimate Warrior
89 Triple H
89 Shawn Michaels
89 Scott Hall
89 Roman Reigns
89 Ricky Steamboat
89 Kevin Nash
89 Kane ’98
89 Daniel Bryan
89 AJ Styles
88 Razor Ramon
88 Randy Orton
88 Lex Luger
88 Finn Balor
88 Diesel
88 Diamond Dallas Page
88 Cesaro
88 Big Show ’00
87 Vader
87 Trish Stratus
87 Sting ’91
87 Sting
87 Samoa Joe
87 Sami Zayn
87 Lita
87 JBL
87 Dusty Rhodes
87 Chris Jericho
87 Cactus Jack
87 Bray Wyatt
87 Booker T
87 Alundra Blayze
86 Tatsumi Fujinami
86 Sasha Banks
86 Rusev
86 Larry Zbyszko
86 Kofi Kingston
86 Kevin Owens
86 Charlotte
86 Bayley
86 Arn Anderson
85 The Miz
85 Dude Love
85 Dolph Ziggler
85 Christian
85 Big E
85 Bam Bam Bigelow
85 Asuka
84 Nikki Bella
84 Mr. Perfect
84 Jimmy Uso
84 Jey Uso
84 Jake Roberts
84 Big Cass
83 Xavier Woods
83 Stunning Steve Austin
83 Sheamus
83 Rikishi
83 Rick Rude
83 Natayla
83 British Bulldog
83 Big Show
83 Becky Lynch
83 Alberto Del Rio
82 Road Dogg
82 Jim Neidhart
82 Billy Gunn
81 Typhoon
81 Earthquake
81 Big Boss Man
80 Paige
80 Jason Jordan
80 Brian Pillman
80 Baron Corbin
80 Andre The Giant
79 Luke Harper
79 Kane
79 Kalisto
79 Chad Gable
78 Neville
78 Mark Henry
78 Hideo Itami
78 Bubba Ray Dudley
78 Braun Strowman
77 Shane McMahon
77 Scott Dawson
76 Tyson Kidd
76 Mr. McMahon
76 Hunter Hearst Helmsley
76 D-Von Dudley
75 Titus O’Neil
75 Dash Wilder
74 Stardust
74 Erick Rowan
74 Enzo Amore
74 Dana Brooke
73 Zack Ryder
73 Tamina
73 Stephanie McMahon
73 Naomi
73 Diego
73 Brie Bella
73 Alexa Bliss
72 Sin Cara
72 Heath Slater
72 Fernando
72 Emma
72 Darren Young
72 Alicia Fox
71 R-Truth
71 Luke
71 Jack Swagger
71 Butch
70 Tyler Breeze
70 Summer Rae
70 Goldust
70 Carmella
70 Aiden English
69 Simon Gotch
69 Murphy
69 Konnor
69 Fandango
68 Viktor
68 Curtis Axel
68 Blake
67 Eva Marie
67 Bo Dallas

The starting overall ratings, but everybody can be modified of course.

Emperor Smeat
09-30-2016, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MhR8qUo.gif

:n: Bo being rated lower than Eva Marie and everyone else.

Fignuts
10-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Way more videos than I thought there would be.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RHH60vo85BM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-01-2016, 04:03 AM
THE DEMON DANA BROOKE doesn't just look like that in the pre-show image.... Oh no...

https://67.media.tumblr.com/6468e2742c6597b38db6a368cca557b8/tumblr_oe87ufyTdS1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

I guess they can't do green eyes.

Cool King
10-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Way more videos than I thought there would be.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RHH60vo85BM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some good videos there.

Cool King
10-01-2016, 09:20 AM
It just sucks that if you want to make a patriotic CAW, they can only be American.

USA! USA! USA!

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-01-2016, 09:51 AM
They always have International Superstar Generic Stereotypical music.

Mercenary
10-01-2016, 10:51 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8nXEPiQj0EM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DAMN iNATOR
10-01-2016, 04:22 PM
It just sucks that if you want to make a patriotic CAW, they can only be American.

USA! USA! USA!

USA#1 BABY!

What Would Kevin Do?
10-02-2016, 09:37 AM
So apparently while it isn't on the list of "new move" videos on youtube, there is a new, reanimated, corner sweet chin music, that got rid of the stupid spinning falling animation. It looks pretty awesome.

Which raises the question, how many moves have they "reanimated" that they haven't listed as new?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hUvp8Y61idg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUvp8Y61idg

#BROKEN Hasney
10-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Enzo, Cass and Carmella entrances are really bad.

https://youtu.be/xrFn-_HeFp0

https://youtu.be/RTmi6b7oqK4

Weird jiggle physics.

Evil Vito
10-03-2016, 07:15 PM
This is looking like a pass for me, again

Fignuts
10-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Some of the ntrances look a little off sync but none of them look as terrible to me as people in here are making them out to be.

Plus, keep in mind these videos were taken a while back. It's possible they'll be polished up by the time game comes out, or even in a patch. Think I recall they made Balor and Owens entrances better with a patch shortly after the game came out.

I dunno, the issues people have brought up so far have seemed like minor annoyances to me. I'm still pretty hyped. Cautiously hyped.

Also, based on one of the menus, deleting logos could be a lot easier. That's more of something that should be in, than anexciting new feature.

Dark One
10-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Okay guys. I have some extra money sitting around.

Should I pre-order?

#BROKEN Hasney
10-04-2016, 01:53 AM
Some of the ntrances look a little off sync but none of them look as terrible to me as people in here are making them out to be.

Plus, keep in mind these videos were taken a while back. It's possible they'll be polished up by the time game comes out, or even in a patch. Think I recall they made Balor and Owens entrances better with a patch shortly after the game came out.

I dunno, the issues people have brought up so far have seemed like minor annoyances to me. I'm still pretty hyped. Cautiously hyped.

Also, based on one of the menus, deleting logos could be a lot easier. That's more of something that should be in, than anexciting new feature.

The most energetic speaker WWE has and he sounds like he's reading a sleeping problem help audio book. Christ.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-04-2016, 01:54 AM

Should I pre-order?

https://media.tenor.co/images/b8726ae5b2813d33df6c7d10ed79ade3/raw

Fignuts
10-04-2016, 03:44 AM

Should I pre-order?

I dunno, these games have their flaws. It all depends on how much these flaws affect your experience. Like, everybody here is pretty ticked at the entrance stuff, but it's not a big deal for me. But the shitty logo management last year drove me up the wall.

From what I've seen, they've addressed a lot of problems with the last few games, and added a lot of cool stuff that I've always wanted in the game, so I preordered it.

But honestly, unless you really want goldberg, and wcw arenas, I would redbox before buying it. It's a prettu divisive series.

Fignuts
10-04-2016, 03:56 AM
Maybe the reason I don't think ghe entrances ard so bad is because I grew up with this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rerv-Wa1SV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool King
10-04-2016, 06:06 AM
Enzo, Cass and Carmella entrances are really bad.

https://youtu.be/xrFn-_HeFp0

https://youtu.be/RTmi6b7oqK4

Weird jiggle physics.

Cass looks like he's suffering from whatever Dana Brooke is suffering from.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-04-2016, 06:24 AM
Maybe the reason I don't think ghe entrances ard so bad is because I grew up with this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rerv-Wa1SV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You'd think we'd aim higher in 17 years and from a developer with over 16 years experience doing wrestling games.

Fignuts
10-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Will you stop?!

#BROKEN Hasney
10-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Road Dogg VO in 1999 > Enzos voicework in 2016 :(

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lVUHmN_IU5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fignuts
10-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Why is it their fault that Enzo is a shitty VA

Fignuts
10-04-2016, 07:52 AM
Can see the 2k team gathered around Enzo like a bunch of Mr Meeseeks just getting fed up and tired and being like "fuck it, we're not doing a take 37. It's just gonna have to go in like that"

Evil Vito
10-04-2016, 08:23 AM
I just don't think 2k have all that much motivation to NOT half-ass it in places. They have no competition.

#MaddenSyndrome

#BROKEN Hasney
10-04-2016, 08:24 AM
A lot of it is voice direction. That's why there's talented voice actors in some JRPGs that sound like shit, like in Final Fantasy X.

Fignuts
10-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Christ, 11 gb day one patch.

Well at least we know some of the complaints people have had so far, could potentially be patched with this.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-05-2016, 12:17 AM

lol N64 doesn't get Triple H breaking the fourth wall telling us to suck it.

Disturbed316
10-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Couldn't they have lifted the audio from one of his actual entrances and polished it up?

Disturbed316
10-05-2016, 01:22 AM
Have they said whats in the patch?

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-05-2016, 02:33 AM
Couldn't they have lifted the audio from one of his actual entrances and polished it up?

Maybe but they didn't. N64 was not the best with audio since it was a cartridge and not CD.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-05-2016, 04:10 AM
Christ, 11 gb day one patch.

Well at least we know some of the complaints people have had so far, could potentially be patched with this.

I dunno, some of the weird physics bugs have been there since 2011, so I'm not holding my breath.

Disturbed316
10-05-2016, 04:31 AM
Maybe but they didn't. N64 was not the best with audio since it was a cartridge and not CD.

Talking about Enzo & Cass' entrance :o

Mercenary
10-06-2016, 09:46 AM
All they did was recycle last years

#BROKEN Hasney
10-06-2016, 10:26 AM
All they did was recycle last years

Nah, they added the line about Carmella and Cass's read sounds better than last year. Enzos just recorded terribly twice in two years.

XL
10-06-2016, 02:40 PM
Still plugging away on '16. MyCareer still riddled with illogical bullshit.

Joined The Authority...twice. Wrestled HHH on SmackDown. In a feud with Daniel Bryan, face each other on Raw and SmackDown before our PPV match (guess that's pretty consistent with real life). Lost the IC Title to Bryan (in a match that headlined over Taker vs. Rock)' Sheamus is now the champ though.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Some possibly good news, if true, finally!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">IS THIS REAL? I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS REAL. SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS REAL <a href="https://t.co/s06rOyyTmL">pic.twitter.com/s06rOyyTmL</a></p>&mdash; newLEGACYinc (@newLEGACYinc) <a href="https://twitter.com/newLEGACYinc/status/784316937786437634">October 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mercenary
10-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Wow Entrances.....

#BROKEN Hasney
10-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Wow Entrances.....

I don't care for me, but for New Legacy Incs shows that I watch, it's great news.

Steer the Steer can finally have his full entrance online.

Fignuts
10-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Yeah, a lot of people have wanted entrances back in online matches.

RP
10-08-2016, 10:14 PM
You guys ever play these WWE2k games on PC? I'm not too interested in Online play but i wanna play this on my new laptop.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Nope. They come out way after the buzz of having to get the game wore off.

RP
10-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Pc gets released at the same time as console no?

Fignuts
10-09-2016, 02:46 AM
Nah, usually a few months after the console release.

Fignuts
10-09-2016, 03:19 AM
Lot of stuff added to Create an Arena. Seems like it's easier to put stuff together now, where as in the past you couldnt use a lot of parts at the same time.

Long video. Dude got the game early.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y-DOzA7Hz6o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fignuts
10-09-2016, 03:29 AM
Any alternate attires you make for the default roster still take up a caw slot, but you can have 2 attires for each slot. So that's an improvement.

Fignuts
10-09-2016, 03:35 AM
Also, creating things in general is much faster. Everything loads instantly, instead of taking a couple seconds.

Emperor Smeat
10-10-2016, 09:02 PM
According to those with the game early on Twitter, its possible to mix wrestling themes together for custom themes.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Oh shit, why did 2K not advertise this? You can MIX entrance music in 2K17. Assumedly to have tag teams with combined music. <a href="https://t.co/Pzt2vjnvhV">pic.twitter.com/Pzt2vjnvhV</a></p>&mdash; Raven Cyarm (@RavenCyarm) <a href="https://twitter.com/RavenCyarm/status/785639107305181184">October 11, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#BROKEN Hasney
10-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Watching streams and this is glitchy even by Yukes standards. Hit detection is way off and there's even screen tearing.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Pc gets released at the same time as console no?

Early Spring.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Downloading now. Just played a match as AJ and destroyed Roman Reigns. Two Styles Clashes for the three count then did one outside after the match.

They don't want none.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Watching New Legacy inc http://www.twitch.tv/newlegacyinc

TLC matches look much worse. They took out all the silliness.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Moves don't put people through the top of the cell now....

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-11-2016, 01:12 AM
you mean glitches?

Well, the cage hasn't broken like that in years anyways.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Nah, you could still do moves through the open top of the cell. They tried several times to do the Edge through it and an invisible wall made them go in a different direction.

Emperor Smeat
10-11-2016, 01:42 AM
Seems to be the same with trying to toss people off the stage with the invisible walls preventing it or at least not possible online.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 02:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/whvnXby.gif

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 03:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SqtLJ3F.gif

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-11-2016, 03:43 AM
Nah, you could still do moves through the open top of the cell. They tried several times to do the Edge through it and an invisible wall made them go in a different direction.

I meant in WWE. The middle breaking gimmick is dead.

Disturbed316
10-11-2016, 03:43 AM
I've always wanted someone to do that in real life.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 05:44 AM
lol, Universe is still booking matches you can't select in normal matches, like Last Man Standing tag matches.

Evil Vito
10-11-2016, 07:27 AM
Congrats 2k on another unplayable wrestling game. :y: Better luck next year.

Mercenary
10-11-2016, 08:52 AM
I'll be getting this later. .......help me!

Evil Vito
10-11-2016, 10:36 AM
You can't make a male CAW shorter than 5'10".

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 10:37 AM

There isn't a minis category, no.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Well they slightly fixed Renee...

https://puu.sh/rFj1q/d12aa8c6a7.gif

Dark One
10-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Also, creating things in general is much faster. Everything loads instantly, instead of taking a couple seconds.

Oh thank you baby jesus.

Dark One
10-11-2016, 11:10 AM

You've just gotta buy the CWC DLC!

Dark One
10-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Well they slightly fixed Renee...

https://puu.sh/rFj1q/d12aa8c6a7.gif

The monster Dana Brooke died to save her.

Mercenary
10-11-2016, 12:17 PM
nevermind I'll wait

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 12:17 PM
The career of Colin Bluehimself begins

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cuf8bBrWgAAdSd9.jpg

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Changed up before the main roster debut.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CugGjvoXgAEx48g.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CugGkCSXYAAUqeB.jpg

Mercenary
10-11-2016, 01:29 PM
wtf ?? lol

RP
10-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Anyone make a Ken Bone CAW yet?

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Trying to do an entrance video and if I try and import a customs superstar entrance scene to it, it goes wonky and I have to close the application entirely.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Second year in a row they don't have Damon as an annouceable name. I am Ryan Demoise again. If I hear Jerry Lawler say "that'll be enough to get Demoise the win" I will snap.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Did an entrance for that weird dude with a video. Worked out great, except the blue filter on the video didn't export.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uwlmp6Vi-UA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But oh man, career mode is even more garbage than last year. So they've slowed it down even more because you have to watch the intro video to the show, pyro and repetitive commentary... But why? And in my first show as part of a tag team job team I could walk out and cut a promo at any segment of the show.

That promo engine makes no sense. You can say the same shit and it will have different effects based on the "crowd" or some shit. Even if you respond properly on a duel promo, it can fuck you. Cena (Yeah, I called him out for the show closer promo on my first night) said something about flipping a switch to take me out, which was apparently bad, so I responded about flipping the switch to shut his mouth and that was also bad. But hey, I apparently won the promo battle.

Everything else is the same other than the Heyman stuff which needs me to win a title first, but I don't think I'll get that far. The rankings, the entries to new titles, the total focus on the Authority where even a slight change will make Renee ask how you feel about the Authority liking or not liking you. My fucking god. What an utter pile of wank.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 03:43 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ai2zmoapcgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool King
10-11-2016, 04:55 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dj7zJuzvp9k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool King
10-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Looking more into the glitches and that Jericho one seems to be pretty common.

I've so far came across a Black Goldberg and a Black Randy Orton.

Cool King
10-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Some kind of "Black Glitch".

RP
10-11-2016, 05:04 PM
these glitches are terrible. Someone make a Kenneth Bone CAW for me.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 05:47 PM
So you can now interrupt the animation for taking apart the announce table, but if you do, the announce table can not be setup for a move. The fuck?

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2016, 05:53 PM
https://youtu.be/4TZqoIJ0NSI

That Rusev...

Cool King
10-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Ru-sev Rocks.

Mercenary
10-11-2016, 06:25 PM
I love it!!!!!!!!

Emperor Smeat
10-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Recent save corrupting bug was found at least for the PS4 version.

It involves putting the PS4 in "sleep mode" while on the main menu of the game which can end up causing all game data to get erased by accident. May or may not also affect other game saves on the console when it happens.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/56zis1/wwe_2k17_ps4_save_data_loss_warning

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-12-2016, 03:21 AM
How do you change targets?

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-12-2016, 03:25 AM
https://youtu.be/4TZqoIJ0NSI

That Rusev...

Should play his theme when Rusev has it.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 07:18 AM
How do you change targets?

Click the right stick.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 09:27 AM
Botch Cara doing his thing

http://i.imgur.com/SLxOmvR.gif

Evil Vito
10-12-2016, 10:07 AM
I don't think I'm ever going to buy another game in this series again.

Mercenary
10-12-2016, 10:34 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lncl_TW-xYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Evil Vito
10-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Does ANYBODY bug test these games? I mean holy shit.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Started Universe since I downloaded enough NXT guys now and Raw is opening with a Tamina promo... Lord have mercy.

EDIT: LMAO, crowd were booing the intro and opening pyro to Raw

Dark One
10-12-2016, 01:21 PM
#BROKEN WWE 2k17

Just treat it like Final Deletion.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 01:30 PM
Promos do add a bit to Universe, like I had a line as Charlotte before Sasha interrupted and we got into a fight.

Unfortunatley, that went to shit when the commentary started talking about it being a no contest and a reg teleported in to hold me back. Jesus.

Evil Vito
10-12-2016, 01:59 PM
EDIT: LMAO, crowd were booing the intro and opening pyro to Raw

oh god......I need to see this :lol:

Evil Vito
10-12-2016, 02:00 PM
I feel like I'm going to end up buying this when it's like 50% off just to have the novelty of owning a game as bad as Big Rigs Off Road Racing

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 02:19 PM
oh god......I need to see this :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w0rBsj7LL6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-12-2016, 02:40 PM
I dumped my partner and now going after the nxt title. Woo. Wish I could skip the main event theme video. Love the nxt one though.

XL
10-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Do you still have to wrestle on 2 shows per week?

Cool King
10-12-2016, 03:08 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w0rBsj7LL6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PtEuGfV9ZTM?start=19" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool King
10-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Jericho is announced as being from Winnipeg, Ontario, Canada.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6wEJpYE50dE?start=160" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Do you still have to wrestle on 2 shows per week?

Yup, and now you can't skip the show intro including repetitive commentary!

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 03:38 PM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--msouvKUF--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/gbjhzukfuit6vtlajzxs.gif

Cool King
10-12-2016, 03:40 PM
I don't think I'm ever going to buy another game in this series again.

I've felt like that for a few years now.

The last WWE game I bought was 2K14 but I never played it. I never even took it out of the cellophane.

From what I've played (and seen from 2K14 onward), the quality of WWE games has went down in my opinion since around SvR10 and from what I've seen and read so far, 2K17 is just taking the piss now. It's just not funny now how bad the games have gotten. It's actually pretty sad in a way.

To me, WWE games were always highly anticipated and when I played them I had hours, days, weeks and months of fun playing them. The last WWE game from the main series I truly enjoyed was probably SvR07. These days, I don't even bother buying them and I'm finding myself associating the games with terrible glitches than I do with them being enjoyable.

Cool King
10-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Maybe a complete overhaul will help.

A completely new developer and publisher.

Evil Vito
10-12-2016, 03:48 PM
I got 2k15 to break in my new PS4 and I barely touched it. Then after keeping it aside for months, I started playing again, spent even more money to download all the DLC packs, and went right back to getting bored with it.

Didn't get last year, won't get it this year. Prior to this the only game in the entire franchise I didn't get was SVR08.

Evil Vito
10-12-2016, 03:50 PM
I remember the threads for these games back in the day. It was like clockwork. Right around WM time the thread starts, we get some really early screenshots and news, then several months of roster predictions. Then they eventually drop the roster on us, IGN did its "SmackDown Countdown" which everybody looked forward to every day. More and more news pumped in. And then the game drops and we'd already be at like 50 pages.

Nowadays the games give you very little to be excited about.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 05:05 PM
https://youtu.be/qhSvU5jMGTU

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 05:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EonQNhS.gif

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 05:48 PM
So I just bought this for PS3 (fuck you). I'm gonna try it after I catch up on Smackdown. Have I made a mistake? Is anyone enjoying themselves?

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2016, 05:55 PM
So I just bought this for PS3 (fuck you). I'm gonna try it after I catch up on Smackdown. Have I made a mistake? Is anyone enjoying themselves?

I'm OK with Universe mode. Only problem is that the updates they've made on the new consoles haven't been made for the old ones, so if you played one since 2k14, it'll mostly be the same.

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 06:03 PM
I think the last one I bought was 13. Whichever one had Punk on it.

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Just fired it up. The game data installation screen leaves a bit to be desired.

Emperor Smeat
10-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Maybe a complete overhaul will help.

A completely new developer and publisher.

If anything the series really needs to follow the Call of Duty model with multiple developers. Probably the only way a new engine or real meaningful changes get made to the series.

Yukes being really cheap and reliable for the series are the only reasons why they keep getting away with using stuff from the PS1 era and the constant tech/glitch issues.

Doubt a new publisher would drastically fix things considering 2K Games once tried to get a major overhaul done but it would have required a delay and the WWE refused to allow it to happen. Also doesn't help the games get released during WWE's yearly down period which provides a big boost to WWE's fiscal reports for those quarters.

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Alright, I'm on. What should I do first? I have to go hang out with my girlfriend in like half an hour.

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 06:32 PM
I mean, uhhhh...can't wait to hang out with her, or whatever.

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Kevin Owens is about to take on Titus O'Neill on Main Event in Denver. This should be amazing.

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 06:48 PM
I did a couple package piledrivers, but I couldn't pull off a pop up powerbomb. Sup with that?

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 06:52 PM
This song on the soundtrack with Action Bronson is tight AF. I might not even play and jam to this for a bit.

Wishbone
10-12-2016, 07:02 PM
So glad I canceled my preorder of this. I let the Heyman trailer get the better of me and preordered, but I immediately regretted it and canceled a couple days later. I really dodged a bullet with this one it seems.

Cool King
10-12-2016, 07:35 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CVo17LZjzQA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 09:57 PM
I was having a nice little tag match with The Revival and American Alpha, and for some reason when Dash Wilder was attempting a pin on Chad Gable, he stood up and started delivering offense while the ref still counted two. After that, Dash was just frozen in place and I couldn't move him, while Gable would just move around and not attack him. Since I'm just trying to do a bunch of matches to unlock people and I don't really care about winning, I switched to Dawson and grabbed a sledgehammer to hit Gable with so the match could end via DQ. Fucking bullshit.

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Soundtrack is really good though. I also like how it continues playing the theme of the winner from the last match when it takes you back to the menu.

...it is supposed to be doing that, right?

Anybody Thrilla
10-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Just had a really fun AJ Styles/John Cena match at SummerSlam. I got way too into it for some reason. I'm not mad about this purchase yet.

Droford
10-12-2016, 10:43 PM
What are the odds of Gillberg coming out on RAW to confront Paul Heyman and then pulling a Snickers bar out of his trunks and turning into Goldberg

#yourenotyouwhenyourehungry
#Snickersreallyadvertises

Funny that Payday is sponsoring RAW/SD a lot now.

#nutbarbattle
#dressupmizandziggleragain

Evil Vito
10-12-2016, 11:52 PM
At least with the return of online entrances it means that Whose Gimmick Is It Anyway is back

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jI_wGpRA5WA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#BROKEN Hasney
10-13-2016, 12:10 AM
I did a couple package piledrivers, but I couldn't pull off a pop up powerbomb. Sup with that?

When a guy has two finishers in the same situation, you do one by moving the left stick and hitting triangle and one with no direction on the left stick and triangle. Pop up powerbomb is the one with no direction.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-13-2016, 12:11 AM
At least with the return of online entrances it means that Whose Gimmick Is It Anyway is back

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jI_wGpRA5WA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm so glad they've been uploading their whole streams again. Just been watching them while playing.

Fignuts
10-13-2016, 12:20 AM
2k has really upped their game on this one. Not content to leave in a bug that wipes your wwe 2k17 data, this year there's a bug that wipes all the save data from your ps4.

"The fans spoke. And we listened."

-2k games

#BROKEN Hasney
10-13-2016, 12:29 AM
People kept saying they should be like No Mercy...

Fignuts
10-13-2016, 12:35 AM
Honestly, I'm still looking forward to my copy arriving. Say what you will about some of 2k's bonehead decisions (5' 10? Really 2k?) but I really feel like they've made a lot of great improvements to gameplay the last few years. I've had tons of "epic" matches, and Ihaven't encountered glitches enough where it affects my enjoyment of the game.

If a new fire pro does come out however, this may be my last wwe game for a very long time.

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2016, 12:41 AM

Oh man, that's kinda hilarious.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-13-2016, 04:02 AM
Oh lawd, I just got NL's CAW Carl Mills in Career. A battle for the ages.

Mercenary
10-13-2016, 09:32 AM
lmao Brazor

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2016, 11:06 AM
There's no GM or Career mode on PS3. :|

#BROKEN Hasney
10-13-2016, 11:10 AM
There's no GM mode generally, but yeah, no career on the old consoles.

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2016, 11:37 AM
I thought I was reading about a GM mode?

Fignuts
10-13-2016, 06:49 PM
Older console versions have pretty much just been roster updates, the last few years. All the big new features are only in the new versions.

Disturbed316
10-14-2016, 03:04 AM
Well from what ive played so far, im liking it. I didnt get 16 so a number of things seem 'new' to me even if they are just updates from last year. Havent started career or universe, just been mucking around in matches outside of that. I like the new triple threat and how you pull the title down in ladder matches, table matches are still pretty dumb though. No glitches either.

Has anyone tried online yet? What are the differences between the two options?

Fignuts
10-14-2016, 03:57 AM
I've only downloaded some stuff from community creations, which I am happy to report is much faster and smoother than last.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-14-2016, 05:32 AM
Well from what ive played so far, im liking it. I didnt get 16 so a number of things seem 'new' to me even if they are just updates from last year. Havent started career or universe, just been mucking around in matches outside of that. I like the new triple threat and how you pull the title down in ladder matches, table matches are still pretty dumb though. No glitches either.

Has anyone tried online yet? What are the differences between the two options?

2k Live means you play the modes they tell you. The other one you search for a match.

The lag is utter garbage though. You press X to kick out and the bar flies all the way past the green area anyway.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-14-2016, 07:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xAykh2u.gif

Droford
10-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Invisible belt shot of doom

Evil Vito
10-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Remember the days when games were actually finished when they got shipped out?

Cool King
10-14-2016, 02:05 PM
I really miss those days.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-14-2016, 03:43 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LNgffZhxfWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Droford
10-14-2016, 10:24 PM
Glitchplex city

#BROKEN Hasney
10-15-2016, 05:58 AM
Won the tag titles in career and unlocked the Heyman Guy challenges and... It's almost the same as the hall of fame checklist last year.

I didn't realise Curtis Axel had so many accolades before Heyman noticed him....

#BROKEN Hasney
10-15-2016, 11:56 AM
There's a bug where you don't need to be a multi-time champion for the Heyman guy challenges. Got the 3 time tag one by just defending it 3 times.

Fignuts
10-15-2016, 05:41 PM
I'm glad I curbed my hype for this game. The gameplay and added features are great, and I think this would be a really great wrestling game, if it weren't a broken mess. Like, I had to check and see that Yukes didn't still own NJPW and weren't sabatoging wwe's product for taking their stars. It's that bad this year that the thought legitimately crossed my mind.

#saveusSPIKE/CHUNSOFT

#BROKEN Hasney
10-16-2016, 10:36 AM
Who's Match Is It Anyway?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ebi8cKM8D98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Evil Vito
10-16-2016, 10:49 AM
How on earth did any of this get through development? What a joke.

Evil Vito
10-16-2016, 10:49 AM
Like I've actually heard mostly good things about the gameplay, but I wouldn't feel right buying a game with so many other features #BROKEN

Rammsteinmad
10-16-2016, 11:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xAykh2u.gif

I love how they're going for realism, yet WWE crowds are NEVER that animated. :lol:

(Sick graphics though, love the two guys in the front row just sitting there).

Gerard
10-16-2016, 12:23 PM
Remember the days when games were actually finished when they got shipped out?

I really miss those days.

Yup, they needed to be because if it was buggy it would result in a massive recall and refunds all round. Now with online they can sell it in an unfinished state then start applying patches to fix it. Online and patches really has made game development a farce.

Evil Vito
10-16-2016, 03:20 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14720378_1794180447504328_6220004593367168109_n.jpg?oh=e070592af50b76ec2b5ac8da8cf6f80a&oe=58653894

At least there's a ridiculously good Ciampa available

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-16-2016, 03:37 PM
Jesus.

Fignuts
10-16-2016, 04:37 PM
I took that caw and gave him a gimmick change. Perhaps the baby faced assassin will invade your career.

Fignuts
10-16-2016, 04:38 PM
I mean literally, he has a baby face.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-16-2016, 06:05 PM
Another save wiping bug: Too many logos/textures downloaded

https://youtu.be/CEIvYk7BlAc

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-16-2016, 09:34 PM
anybody figure out promos?

#BROKEN Hasney
10-17-2016, 03:55 AM
anybody figure out promos?

Yes, I figured out they're bullshit.

You've just got to match your response to the type of crowd you're in which the box will tell you. The opposite also works if you're a heel. But the snippets of promo you see aren't enough to work that out so it turns to random guesswork.

Evil Vito
10-17-2016, 08:34 AM
I'm sure some place around here will be selling the game at a crazy low price on Black Friday. Might buy it just so I can #DELETE it.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-17-2016, 09:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rV5MHJQ.gif

Destor
10-18-2016, 06:50 PM
So if you had to rank this against every other wrestling game ever msde kn what percentile would it be in? I havent played a wrestling game since Fire ProReturns

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-18-2016, 11:37 PM
1-0 online. I retire undefeated.

Fignuts
10-19-2016, 12:54 AM
So if you had to rank this against every other wrestling game ever msde kn what percentile would it be in? I havent played a wrestling game since Fire ProReturns

If the big flaws, like the title match problem in universe, and the save bug on community creations get ironed out, etc., then this will be top 5 for me. That's the heartbreaker in all this. Underneath all the glitchy broken shit , tjere is actually a really great wrestling game. I have had some absolutely epic, fun matches since buying the game, but they've all been in exhibition, since the more dynamic game modes are all buggy shit shows.

Also, when I was a kid I would dream up my "perfect wrestling game", and even with my unrealistic, child imagination, I couldn't even dream of what we can do today with the creation suite. It's really incredible when you take a step back and look at it.

So yeah, it's pretty bad right now with all the game mode glitches. I feel like the gameplay glitches have been exaggerated over the years, as I've never encountered them anywhere near enough to affect my enjoyment of tne game. But still, the game never should have shipped out in this state, and I think next year I'll be waiting til later to buy it, after all the patching is done.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-19-2016, 07:00 AM

Games I like better:

3 Count Bout
All-Girl Wrestling: Ultimate Angels
Def Jam Vendetta/Fight for NY
Fire Pro Series
Jikkyo Power Pro Wrestling '96: Max Voltage
Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix
The Main Event
VPW/N64 WCW/WWF games
Smackdown 1 - HCTP
Natsume Championship Wrestling
Rumble Roses
Saturday Night Slamasters
Tecmo World Wrestling
Ultimate Muscle
Wrestle Kingdom
King of Colloseum
Toukon Redetsu
WWE All Stars

Fignuts
10-19-2016, 08:06 AM
New Firepro is exciting, but what I really want is King of Colosseum 3. Second one is my favorite wrestling game, from a gameplay standpoint. And I imagine the licenses of all the non njpw promotions are a lot cheaper now.

I want KOC so bad you guys.

DAMN iNATOR
10-20-2016, 11:06 PM
I might get flak for this, but the haters can all kiss my ass anyway: I REALLY enjoyed the PS2/XBOX series, Legends of Wrestling (not to be confused with WWE Legends of WrestleMania). Like way more than I should have.

Mercenary
10-21-2016, 12:14 AM
They were ok not as broken as 2k has been

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-21-2016, 01:06 AM
There was no story mode in those games. It was cool hearing Heenan and Tony again.

Mercenary
10-21-2016, 10:50 AM
There was no story mode in those games. It was cool hearing Heenan and Tony again.

The story was you went into that region, and fought to get to the champ fool.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-21-2016, 01:49 PM
Ok so the "story mode" was just a ladder tournament.

LuigiD
10-24-2016, 08:19 PM
Legends of Wrestling II had a really cool career mode.
You started out small fighting at high school gyms and bingo hall-like arenas.
Eventually graduating to the international stage. It was a neat feature to see what superstars belonged to each region. The owner of each region apparently were based on real life promoters.
The concept was cool but..man..the third one was not as fun. The roster got really bad ass but the career mode was just random match-ups. Winning the game just handed you a crappy picture of Hogan :|

Mercenary
10-27-2016, 01:43 PM
Patch 1.02 should be rolling out soon across PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Here's what you can expect.

MAJOR
• Fixed an issue where downloading WWE Community Creations content with over 14 custom logos could cause save data issues

GAMEPLAY
• The alternate submission mini-game has been tuned to last longer. Limb Damage is now weighted more heavily in the mini-game. The penalty for incorrect button presses has also been removed
• Adjusted Alternate Submission AI for Hard and Legend Difficulty so that COM Superstars behave more human-like. COM Superstars now have a higher chance of a delayed response time to button input changes and also input the wrong button press with greater frequency
• Major Reversals no longer grant a buff to the reversing Superstar. The Major Reversal buff only minorly impacted in buffing Submission Offense and prevented players from receiving a more substantial buff by taunting after performing the Major Reversal. By removing the Major Reversal buff, players can now taunt after a Major Reversal and still get the benefits of a taunt buff
• Addressed several instances in which finisher stocks were not consumed correctly
• Fixed exploits with several moves that could not be reversed as well as with moves that didn’t consume a reversal slot
• Superstars now correctly gain momentum when reversing a diving attack while grounded
• Fixed issues with the Escape Artist OMG! move not triggering properly
• Superstars can now reverse apron springboard attacks form the seated position
• Fixed an issue where performing various moves wasn’t awarding momentum properly
• Superstars no longer lose a reversal stock when interrupted during a Charged Finisher by an apron-side grapple
• Addressed several warping issue that occurred when interacting with ladders or opponents on ladders
• COM Superstars will now leave the crowd area to attempt to stop an opponent from grabbing the briefcase during ladder matches
• A COM Superstar now recovers properly after receiving a minor head injury while in the crawling state
• Barricades no longer appear restored after another barricade has been broken through
• Addressed a framerate issue that could occur during pin attempts by the announce table
• Addressed clipping and collision issues that occur when fighting near the ramp and stage in custom arenas
• Fixed a visual issue that occurred when performing the King of Swing OMG! move with a custom Superstar
• Fixed an issue in which COM Superstars could get stuck and become unhittable during Triple Threat ladder matches
• Addressed a warping issue that could occur when grappling the referee during a match
• Diving onto an opponent lying on a ladder bridge will now cause the ladder bridge to collapse
• The bottom rope elimination gauge in Battle Royal and Royal Rumble matches has been tuned so that elimination triggers are now more accurate
• Improved framerate stability when breaking out of certain Superstars’ entrances
• Fixed several moves where Superstars would sell the wrong injured body part after an opponent performed the move
• The elimination gauge no longer appears for a user in a Battle Royale match who is not involved in the elimination attempt
• Fixed an issue that occurred when attempting a strong strike against an opponent performing a reversal animation
• Addressed a framerate issue that occurred when holding a trash can in the backstage area
• Fixed an issue with Superstars colliding with the apron and receiving unintentional damage when performing a top rope move to a grounded opponent at ringside

• Improved the stability of the online experience
• Addressed an issue with missing info on the Player Info screen
• Fixed an issue that occurred when the host selected a COM slot in the lobby after the completion of a multi-man Private match

MyCAREER
• The user now receives a greater share of scheduled tag team matches while in the tag team division, making it easier to attain ally points
• Users are now less likely to encounter multiple consecutive weeks without a match scheduled for the MyCareer Superstar
• T-Shirt sales now start on Week 1 of May, after the tutorial has been completed
• Fixed an issue where the MyCareer Superstar didn’t appear on the T-Shirt Sales screen if the attire in Options was set to ENTRANCE ATTIRE
• MyCareer-specific Superstars (e.g. Barron Blade, Jayden Jet, etc.) and MyCareer Invasion Superstars now have unique personality traits
• When already in a rivalry, the user can no longer schedule a call out promo against a different, non-rival Superstar
• The crowd is no longer unnaturally quiet in the opening cutscene

WWE UNIVERSE
• Addressed an issue in which additional match cards were added to a show card after editing a match card to be a title match
• Users are now able to manually switch control of tag partners in Universe matches
• Addressed a stability issue that could occur after deleting the Raw show without replacing it and proceeding to Tonight’s Show
• Addressed an issue where a Custom Superstar could win a championship after a self-promotion promo
• The “Weeks Held” statistic now tracks properly regardless of the champion holding the title
• Fixed an issue in which rivalries featuring a custom tag team didn’t remain active after creation
• Proceeding to the Highlight Reel no longer blocks the user from selecting “Next Match”
• Changes made by reassigning a championship to another Superstar will now save after exiting WWE Universe without the need to play or simulate a Universe match first
• Fixed an issue with saving changes made to a PPV Match Theme
• The third manager in a match with three managers is now playable

PROMO
• COM Superstars now use promo-specific abilities (Brawl, Taunt, Stare Down) during promos
• The crowd now reacts when Superstars use a promo-specific ability
• Adjusted the duration and volume of crowd chants during promos

VISUAL PRESENTATION
• Fixed an issue in which Alternate Attire Superstars did not appear properly during entrances
• Fixed an issue where audience members could float during a match
• Spotlights no longer appear on Superstars in daytime matches in the WrestleMania 31 arena
• Superstar entrance screen effects now display properly during shows that have a screen filter applied to the show
• Addressed a number of issues for clothing clipping into a Superstar’s body
• Addressed an unnatural shine in certain Superstars’ hair when observed on the main menu
• Fixed an issue with masks not displaying properly while in a backstage brawl
• Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman’s victory scene now displays properly after winning any match with Lesnar having Heyman equipped as a manager
• Multiple users are now able to access the Highlight Reel after a match
• JBL’s championship entrance now triggers properly when a championship has been assigned to him Fixed an issue with Custom Superstars appearing motionless after winning a Championship Royal Rumble match

WWE CREATIONS – SUPERSTAR
• Fixed a number of issues related to applying hair dye
• Body art can now be applied below the elbow when applying body art on the left or right arms
• Fixed various issues where logos didn’t display properly on creation parts that are intended for adding logos
• A DEFAULT option now exists in Face Photo Capture to reset the face
• Users now receive an attention prompt warning that using Face Photo Capture after making changes in Face Deformation will reset the facial structure
• Fixed compatibility issues when adding sideburns to a face photo-applied Superstar
• Fixed an issue where copied colors could revert if the color it was copied from was edited
• Color now applies correctly to mask designs
• Blemishes, Textures, and Wrinkles no longer reset after switching the body type
• Fixed warping and deformation issues with various long beards and goatees
• Hooded clothing and hair now layer correctly for WWE Superstars
• Body art can now be moved in the Edit Layers submenu
• The user can now adjust the Material option for wrestling tights
• Fixed an issue where alternate attire created for Ultimate Warrior ’91 didn’t appear on the Superstar select screen

WWE CREATIONS – ARENA
• The user can now modify logos when they are placed on the turnbuckle pads
• Addressed a collision issue that could allow Superstars to be able to walk over an invisible stage area
• Addressed hitching when entering or exiting various submenus
• Addressed a flickering texture issue when applying textures or patterns to the ramp or stage
• Fixed an issue with the setting of Movie Display failing to save properly

WWE CREATIONS – ENTRANCE
• Fixed an issue with intro motions failing to save correctly in Advanced Creation

WWE CREATIONS – VIDEO
• Fixed an issue where filters didn’t function properly when previewing a video after applying a filter
• Bray Wyatt’s “fireflies” lighting effects no longer appear in the ring or on the ramp

WWE COMMUNITY CREATIONS
• Fixed an issue where the lower part of a 1024x256 Logo wouldn’t display properly when selecting to upload it
• Championships no longer appear distorted when selecting to upload them in WWE Community Creations
• Pyro effects now trigger in the proper location when viewing them
• Arena previews now appear clearly when observing them in Downloads

AUDIO
• Adjusted the crowd levels during various Superstars’ entrances
• The ring announcer now properly announces team members’ names before the team name for custom tag teams
• Commentary about managers will no longer trigger during matches with Superstars who do not have manager present in gameplay
• Addressed a timing issue with the crowd reaction during Bayley’s entrance
• Pinfall counts can now be heard during steel cage matches
• Addressed several issues of menu sound effects not triggering throughout the title
• Chris Jericho’s hometown is now announced correctly
• Fixed a voiceover issue in the trio entrance for Enzo Amore, Big Cass, and Carmella
• Addressed an issue where commentary at the end of promos would often get cut off
• Fixed an issue with the ring announcer not announcing MyCareer-specific Superstars’ names correctly

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
• Added support for the WWE 2K17 Legends Pack downloadable content ahead of release.
• Apollo Crews’ taunt audio now matches with the taunt animation during matches

Yeah not a broken game at all

#BROKEN Hasney
10-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Not even fixing the Ura Shouten by the looks of things. Glitching continues.

Fignuts
10-27-2016, 02:18 PM
Well that's pretty much all my problems taken care of. Still, game never should have been released in that state.

Evil Vito
10-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Game seemed more #BROKEN than Matt Hardy and Hasney combined.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-27-2016, 03:27 PM
And I'm so broken I stopped using post icons

#BROKEN Hasney
10-27-2016, 03:27 PM
Can conform that Ura Shouten still keeps an opponent down for 60 seconds, even at full health.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-28-2016, 01:48 PM
And introducing: David Schwimmer as Razor Ramon

https://puu.sh/rYGXH/114d676c90.png

Cool King
10-28-2016, 02:39 PM
So no one told you this game was gonna be this way
The games a joke, it's broke
It's far from A-okay.

Cool King
10-28-2016, 02:40 PM
I apologise for that.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-31-2016, 12:42 AM
it's not real unless it starts with hey yo

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-31-2016, 12:43 AM
In career show intros are fixed and now show logo of the show along with the pyro and ballyhoo.

Still can't have a tag team finisher with my career partner (The Miz.)

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-05-2016, 12:18 AM
stuck in endless feud with darren young. Miz and I keep facing him and Braun Stroman in tornado tag team matches every week.

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-05-2016, 03:53 AM
Switched to a new division and the feud ended and I just won the Royal Rumble Match! STD is going to the main event of WrestleMania!

Cool King
11-05-2016, 11:23 AM
stuck in endless feud with darren young. Miz and I keep facing him and Braun Stroman in tornado tag team matches every week.

A feud involving Darren Young that feels like it'll never end and the same match every week?

That sounds pretty realistic to me.