PDA

View Full Version : Stunts on MTV's Jackass they never did, but you'd like to see.

Kenny
12-22-2003, 02:32 AM
I work for my father... we clean shit.

One of the things we clean are whatevers left after the cops are done investigating crime scene's. Clean up blood, brain matter, etc...

We have to wear full body suits, respirators, boots, 2 sets of rubber gloves, etc...

So this gave me 2 idea's.

The first would be to go to a public playground and dump red food dye all over the sand box. Then dress up like that and slowly clean it and get a good shot of all the parents faces as they're watching you clean up the bloody sand.

My second idea, and my favorite. Wear full body suit, the boots, the gloves, the respirator... and go to a place full of people. Busy parking lot, park, hey.. whatever.

Have a small metal container full of anti-freeze... and then when somebody is looking drop it and FREAK OUT! I mean SCREAM at people.

SHIT! SHIT! SOMEBODY GIVE ME A PHONE! SHIT!

*somebody comes over to give me a phone*

DON'T BREATHE IN GOD DAMN IT! GET OUT OF HERE! EVACUATE THE AREA! SHIT!

I want to that second one myself so bad... but I can't imagine what they'd do to me legally. I thought it would be cool to see something like that on Jackass.

I thought it would be interesting what you sick f*ckers could come up with. So what would you like to see on the show that hasn't been done?

Vega
12-22-2003, 05:04 AM
Oh god, I think of stuff like that all the time but can't remember any ATM. I'll get back to you when I remember some.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-22-2003, 05:13 AM
and they didn't already do that one with the gas canister and the suits, i'm pretty sure i've seen it done on jackass

The Mask
12-22-2003, 08:54 AM
Yeah, that second one has already happened :|

Jordan
12-22-2003, 11:03 AM
It would be funny if they road their skate boards off a house.

samichna
12-22-2003, 11:21 AM
hook me up with some brain matter

Kenny
12-22-2003, 03:12 PM
Yeah, that second one has already happened :|

Shit.. seriously? Anyone know anything else about the episode or what the stunt was called? I want to download that one.

Samichna... maybe I'll be able to sneak some out of the next clean up in a garbage bag for you.

I've only cleaned up one crime scene so far. No matter but a lot of blood. It was a suicide, but just last week the wife was arrested because they found evidence that it was a homicide. It's weird to be involved in somethin' like that. I thought it was weird. While I'm there wiping up the blood of her husband I could hear her humming in the next room.

Mic Blaze
12-22-2003, 04:36 PM
Id like to see the stunt where MTV figures out the show the sucks and cancels it. Wait didnt that alredy happen?