PDA

View Full Version : a problem with Jericho/Trish

BasicThuganomics
12-22-2003, 03:57 PM
While it may be too early to say for sure, it seems that Jericho will most likely hook up with Trish for a full face turn. I think that is good because it is time to do something new with Jerico after a couple of years as a heel. Jericho definately has the talent to be a main event face for RAW, but I'm wondering if him pairing with Trish will sort of hold him back somewhat? If Y2J is a face i want to see him win the title, but i don't see that happeneing with Trish at his side? Does anyone else think Trish will hold him back?

Rob
12-22-2003, 04:08 PM
Who cares? He is finally going face and surely he has to get a run with the title now. Oh wait... Trips is still around so he won't.

Sephiroth
12-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Well Jericho turning face is pretty obvious, and i don't know...i got the feeling Trish will go Heel or something like that...she said something in a interview don't now which site i saw it on anymore. but no matter what happens Jericho rocks no matter what he does :y:

moshingfreak
12-22-2003, 04:11 PM
I reckon Trish would encourage him. Maybe she'll win the womens title and inspire him to go for the world title. Thats just my 2 cents though.

BasicThuganomics
12-22-2003, 04:12 PM
Who cares? He is finally going face and surely he has to get a run with the title now. Oh wait... Trips is still around so he won't.

I hope that you are saying your prayers every day that HHH is a hit in Hollywood... I mean its not like he can monopolize the title if he's not even wrestling consistantly can he? :shifty:
oh yeah, he's already doing that... :(

RGWhat316
12-22-2003, 04:21 PM
I think Trish could hold him back. She is already established as a women's wrestler, and not just a valet. Storyline wise it could be a problem because she would be dropping her career to be with him. But when this all first started, I figured Trish would go heel since she hasn't been a heel since '01. But then again, Jericho hasn't been a face since that time either.

DXJerky-Version 2.5
12-22-2003, 05:21 PM
I hope that you are saying your prayers every day that HHH is a hit in Hollywood... I mean its not like he can monopolize the title if he's not even wrestling consistantly can he? :shifty:
oh yeah, he's already doing that... :(

and taking my Vitamins :)

Monopolizing the title? Better him then Goldberg. Plus the storyline is a lot better now.

thebitch
12-22-2003, 06:37 PM
I read on a website (dont remember which), and Jericho had an interview and said that this storyline had tons of twists, turns, and gernerally unexpected things to happen. So, as for Jericho going face, it looks that way now, but that might change. As for Trish, we can only guess.