TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 12-22-2003, 03:57 PM   #1
BasicThuganomics
WordLife

BasicThuganomics does not have that much rep yet (10+)
a problem with Jericho/Trish

While it may be too early to say for sure, it seems that Jericho will most likely hook up with Trish for a full face turn. I think that is good because it is time to do something new with Jerico after a couple of years as a heel. Jericho definately has the talent to be a main event face for RAW, but I'm wondering if him pairing with Trish will sort of hold him back somewhat? If Y2J is a face i want to see him win the title, but i don't see that happeneing with Trish at his side? Does anyone else think Trish will hold him back?

I'll main event Wrestlemania! you see me you're outta luck.....

You don't like what I'm saying? Well I just don't give a FUCK!!!!
BasicThuganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 04:08 PM   #2
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Who cares? He is finally going face and surely he has to get a run with the title now. Oh wait... Trips is still around so he won't.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 04:10 PM   #3
Sephiroth
Your All Puppets

Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Sephiroth puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Well Jericho turning face is pretty obvious, and i don't know...i got the feeling Trish will go Heel or something like that...she said something in a interview don't now which site i saw it on anymore. but no matter what happens Jericho rocks no matter what he does
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 04:11 PM   #4
moshingfreak
Ben E. Hana

moshingfreak does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I reckon Trish would encourage him. Maybe she'll win the womens title and inspire him to go for the world title. Thats just my 2 cents though.
moshingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 04:12 PM   #5
BasicThuganomics
WordLife

BasicThuganomics does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Who cares? He is finally going face and surely he has to get a run with the title now. Oh wait... Trips is still around so he won't.
I hope that you are saying your prayers every day that HHH is a hit in Hollywood... I mean its not like he can monopolize the title if he's not even wrestling consistantly can he?
oh yeah, he's already doing that...

I'll main event Wrestlemania! you see me you're outta luck.....

You don't like what I'm saying? Well I just don't give a FUCK!!!!
BasicThuganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 04:21 PM   #6
RGWhat316
YesYesYes!

RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)
I think Trish could hold him back. She is already established as a women's wrestler, and not just a valet. Storyline wise it could be a problem because she would be dropping her career to be with him. But when this all first started, I figured Trish would go heel since she hasn't been a heel since '01. But then again, Jericho hasn't been a face since that time either.
RGWhat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 05:21 PM   #7
DXJerky-Version 2.5

DXJerky-Version 2.5 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicThuganomics
I hope that you are saying your prayers every day that HHH is a hit in Hollywood... I mean its not like he can monopolize the title if he's not even wrestling consistantly can he?
oh yeah, he's already doing that...
and taking my Vitamins

Monopolizing the title? Better him then Goldberg. Plus the storyline is a lot better now.
DXJerky-Version 2.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 06:37 PM   #8
thebitch
thebitch is back

thebitch does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I read on a website (dont remember which), and Jericho had an interview and said that this storyline had tons of twists, turns, and gernerally unexpected things to happen. So, as for Jericho going face, it looks that way now, but that might change. As for Trish, we can only guess.
thebitch is offline   Reply With Quote