PDA

View Full Version : Worst Heel....

ilt_undertaker
01-05-2004, 05:11 PM
<font color=Silver> I know this topic has been discussed before, and people most likely think that SCSA or Goldberg are the worst heels ever. But mostly everybody forgets one other person. IMO, the worst heel ever has to be...................

Jim "JR" Ross. I remember when he had to leave b/c of that Bells Parsley(sp?) thing he has, and Micheal Cole took over his spot. When JR came back, he decided to turn heel, and i remember when he had his own booth right in front of "The King" and "The Fag". I dont remember im getting any heel heat from the crowd, and he turned face again.

Opinoins and corrections are welcome.

Honorable mention as worst heel....... Matt Hardy</font>

Sickboy
01-05-2004, 05:19 PM
3 Count... weren't they heels at some point?

Disturbed316
01-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Matt Hardy as a heel rules

JR's was stupid

moshingfreak
01-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Mike Awesome as anything sucks, especially in ECW

John la Rock
01-05-2004, 05:36 PM
I say that Goldberg's HUGE heel turn :shifty: in WCW was horrible. Also Billy Kidman is an honorable mention during his feud with Hulk Hogan :n:

Krow
01-05-2004, 05:52 PM
<font color=Silver> Jim "JR" Ross. I remember when he had to leave b/c of that Bells Parsley(sp?) thing he has...</font>

Heh...Bells Parsley...Would you like a Tonic-Clonic seizure with that? :rofl: I crack me up.

Anyway, I thought that the whole Sting heel turn was a flop. If you can even call it a turn. JR's isn't worthy of consideration. The best thing we got out of it? Fake Razor. Ha! Pudgy bastard.

:shifty:

Don't do drugs, kids.

MVP
01-05-2004, 06:24 PM
I hated Stephanie McMahon as a heel. She got stale very quickly with her annoying, screeching voice, and her several appearances on each show. The Invasion Angle was the final straw for me. Luckily she redeemed herself when she was the face GM of Smackdown. Now I don't find her as bad.

The Coach is a dishonorable mention to this category for the same reasons as Stephanie, luckily he's not on TV as much anymore.

ilt_undertaker
01-05-2004, 06:27 PM
I say that Goldberg's HUGE heel turn :shifty: in WCW was horrible. Also Billy Kidman is an honorable mention during his feud with Hulk Hogan :n:

I hate Goldberg, and when did Kidman fued w/ Hogan? It must have sucked if I dont remember.

ilt_undertaker
01-05-2004, 06:30 PM
I hated Stephanie McMahon as a heel. She got stale very quickly with her annoying, screeching voice, and her several appearances on each show. The Invasion Angle was the final straw for me. Luckily she redeemed herself when she was the face GM of Smackdown. Now I don't find her as bad.

The Coach is a dishonorable mention to this category for the same reasons as Stephanie, luckily he's not on TV as much anymore.

I like the Coach as a heel, i agree with you about Steph.

John la Rock
01-05-2004, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE]

I hate Goldberg, and when did Kidman fued w/ Hogan? It must have sucked if I dont remember

They feuded in WCW during the New Blood vs Millionaires Club crap angle. likely the company was bought shortly after

Fryza
01-05-2004, 06:41 PM
Austin's Alliance heel.
Al Snow/Coach.
Goldberg.
Triple H as of the last year or two.
JR.

John la Rock
01-05-2004, 06:45 PM
When did Jim Ross turn heel?

ilt_undertaker
01-05-2004, 07:03 PM
When did Jim Ross turn heel?

<font color=Silver>I dont remember the exact year, ill say between 1995-1998</font>

Head
01-05-2004, 07:04 PM
XANTA CLAWS

Innovator
01-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Austin's heel turn had promise until the whole Alliance angle kicked in. He was coming off as a paranoid guy who only wanted the title. Then the Alliance came and it all went to hell.

BigGammy v1.0
01-05-2004, 09:07 PM

Yeah, Goldberg's heel turn sucked. And that was meant to be a surprise that would change the face of sports entertainment.

Kane Knight
01-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Austin's heel turn had promise until the whole Alliance angle kicked in. He was coming off as a paranoid guy who only wanted the title. Then the Alliance came and it all went to hell.

That whole "hugging" thing was hilarious. mostly in a "Holy Shit! They were dumb enough to think that would make him a heel????" Sense, but still.

FakeLaser
01-05-2004, 09:18 PM
I thought Austin was a great heel. It's not his fault that he was booked to make the Alliance look like bitches.

Fox
01-05-2004, 09:37 PM
I agree that Austin was a pretty good heel. His reprimanding of the Alliance superstars was some good stuff. Yelling at them individually about their mistakes and giving them stunners because they pissed him off. And "WHAT?!" was gold until the crowd started chanting it.

Heel Billy Kidman during the New Blood vs. Millionaire's Club angle was ridiculous. The only reason he was over before was because he was a great athlete, and was like a "nice kid" who you couldn't help but feel for. When they turned him and joined him up with Torrie Wilson, he simply didn't have enough attitude to pull off a heel gimmick. He just seemed like a kid trying too hard to be a bad ass.

The Rikishi heel turn after the "Who Hit Austin?" angle was shit. I didn't hate him, I didn't like him, I just wanted him off of my TV.

Vastardikai
01-05-2004, 09:47 PM
The Sting Heel turn failed for two reasons:

1. Steve couldn't work the character as a heel.

2. Heel Sting is Sacriledge, and it was a BLATANT attempt to make sure Hogan was face (when Hogan ran in to save Benoit when he faced Sting from heel Sting and Flexy Lexy, the fans IMMEDIATELY booed Hogan)

Corkscrewed
01-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Billy Kidman. He just didn't have it.

targo_the_sho_stopa
01-06-2004, 01:09 PM
i think mention should go to Goldust, or should I say The Artist Formerly Known As Goldust, also, Kidman-WCW, also Hardyz when they did The New Brood stuff, they really couldn't get over the poor bastards, i mean as if anyone would care that they beat the living snot outta Mike Hayes, also, Matt's original heel turn at Armageddon 2001(?) then the Hardyz and Lita got together again for the Rumble cos it got so stale

Mr. Nerfect
01-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Matt Hardy- When he remained "Xtreme", Mattitude is perhaps the best heel turn ever.

Michael Cole- He made a horrible heel when he commentated on either Heat or Velocity.

Tajiri- His first heel turn, where he put Torrie in the geisha.

Booker T- His run with the Alliance, it seemed stale in parts.

ilt_undertaker
01-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Michael Cole- He made a horrible heel when he commentated on either Heat or Velocity.

<font color=Silver> What year? I dont remember Cole being a heel</font>

natureboycv
01-06-2004, 05:20 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>Stone Cold is a good heel, he just got crap booking during the alliance and all that stuff.</font></b>

sexymanalive
01-06-2004, 06:20 PM
the worest heel i would say would be steph when she was GM makeing all those horrible macthing we have her to blmae for how bad smackdown is

ilt_undertaker
01-06-2004, 06:35 PM
the worest heel i would say would be steph when she was GM makeing all those horrible macthing we have her to blmae for how bad smackdown is

<font color=Silver> Bless your heart. Stephanie was a FACE while playing the GM of SmackDown! Happy Belated Birthday!</font>

ColdwaVer
01-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Bob Backlund's raving lunatic bit complete with presidential bid, the Goodfather, and Bret Hart's anti-American run come to mind.

6to1
01-06-2004, 06:50 PM
it would have to be goldberg, then the lame atempt to make him face again, when they bring in beth and all of a suden nash was the heel.

ilt_undertaker
01-06-2004, 06:53 PM
Bob Backlund's raving lunatic bit complete with presidential bid, the Goodfather, and Bret Hart's anti-American run come to mind.

<font color=Silver>I liked The UnAmericans until they tried to burn the U.S. Flag at MSG, and i forgot about the GoodFather, he was a really bad heel</font>

Pepsi Man
01-06-2004, 10:11 PM
I liked both of JR's turns. They made me laugh. :$

targo_the_sho_stopa
01-07-2004, 06:30 AM
<font color=Silver>I liked The UnAmericans until they tried to burn the U.S. Flag at MSG
Different UNAmericans dude. The Hart Family ran their own little UnAmerican thing in 96/97 somewhere in there

targo_the_sho_stopa
01-07-2004, 06:32 AM
Matt Hardy- When he remained "Xtreme", Mattitude is perhaps the best heel turn ever.

Yes, Mattitude was and is great, I was on about his original heel turn and the original Hardyz split, around Vengeance 2001 when they had the Undisputed title tournament thing and Lita was guest ref and stuff, shit heel turn.

Sephiroth
01-07-2004, 06:39 AM
Coah rules as heel :y: Billy Kidman sucked as Heel they may kill him.

Pepsi Man
01-07-2004, 08:33 AM
Different UNAmericans dude. The Hart Family ran their own little UnAmerican thing in 96/97 somewhere in there
Yeah, they were known as the Hart Foundation.

Mikey
01-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Sting
Goldberg

Azriel
01-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Goldberg and Rikishi.

Kane Knight
01-07-2004, 02:18 PM

News flash: As someone already pointed out, the Hart Foundation was never called the "UnAmericans."

Krow
01-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Yeah, they were known as the Hart Foundation.

"New" Hart Foundation? I can't remember. I know Owen and Neidhart, back when they wore the crazy checkered stuff, were "The New Foundation" for a few...days. Then Owen paired up with Koko B. Ware and did something else. So maybe I'm just smashing names together for the halibut.

Savio
01-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Goodfather