PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhh.....I love non-internet fans.

The One
04-30-2005, 07:05 PM
So I was watching SmackDown this week when suddenly some of my friends (all of whom hate wrestling and think it's dumb and over the top...yet love Broadway Musicals...go figure) come in and start talking to me while I am watching. They came in about half way during the Guerrero & Mysterio vs. MNM Match, and they just make fun of it the whole time....long story short they can't keep from ripping on the entire show until Bradshaw had his interview and Big Show interupted him. You should have heard them, all of them just gasped. They were asking tons of questions about who Big Show was and his history...and then they asked if he was going to be in a match later on. They ate up everything he did. One of them said he was going to start watching wrestling just to see Big Show because he thought he was the best wrestler alive. He was so big that no one could beat him...I guess my point is maybe Vince's big man fetish isn't so off track. I mean if Eddie Gurrero, Kurt Angle, Booker T, and Rey Mysterio don't interest them, but Big Show makes them want to tune in...who knows. Just some random shit I thought I would share with you all.

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 07:07 PM
I hate to say it, but :lol:

Danny Electric
04-30-2005, 07:08 PM
I agree :)

James Steele
04-30-2005, 07:09 PM
Yup.

Champion of Europa
04-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Haha, that is funny.

I was talking to a non-internet fan at school yesterday, and he's one of those types who likes to think he's smart, but is very niave. Like he was telling me how cool "that flipping pildriver Styles Clash is" (Canadian Destroyer) and how "whenever people heard about an ECW rules match was going to happen in WWE or WCW, people would get scared."

I just kind of smile and nod, and laugh cause he's wearing flip flops.

Xero
04-30-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm sure that a lot of non-wrestling fans automatically assume that the biggest guys are the absolute best because they look unbeatable. Hell, I'm sure a lot of current fans found wrestling that way. They see a huge guy dominating, and they get into it. It's not until they become casual fans when they start to see who's better than who.

James Steele
04-30-2005, 07:14 PM
:rofl: FLIP FLOPS!??!!?1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I have a couple of friends like that, minus flip flops.

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Haha, that is funny.

I was talking to a non-internet fan at school yesterday, and he's one of those types who likes to think he's smart, but is very niave. Like he was telling me how cool "that flipping pildriver Styles Clash is" (Canadian Destroyer) and how "whenever people heard about an ECW rules match was going to happen in WWE or WCW, people would get scared."

:rofl:

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm sure that a lot of non-wrestling fans automatically assume that the biggest guys are the absolute best because they look unbeatable. Hell, I'm sure a lot of current fans found wrestling that way. They see a huge guy dominating, and they get into it. It's not until they become casual fans when they start to see who's better than who.
It never ceases to amaze me how fucking dumb people can be though.

One of my buddies STILL thinks the big show's the best and most dominating wrestler...

Watson
04-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Haha, that is funny.

LOL My friend and I call those "mark remarks".

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Wouldn't that be a re-remark?

James Steele
04-30-2005, 07:23 PM
I nearly popped a blood vessel when one of my friends was watching with me and starting about how Jericho sucked.

Ruien
04-30-2005, 07:35 PM
I love how you call your friends non-internet fans.

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 07:37 PM
I nearly popped a blood vessel when one of my friends was watching with me and starting about how Jericho sucked.
Did you say it?

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Please tell me you said it.

Jonster
04-30-2005, 07:46 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how fucking dumb people can be though.

One of my buddies STILL thinks the big show's the best and most dominating wrestler...
But... but... he is!

YOUR Hero
04-30-2005, 07:50 PM
You see, this is why I picked Andre the Giant as one of my 5 wrestlers I'd start a wrestling federation with.

YOUR Hero
04-30-2005, 07:51 PM
...I fucking rule.

James Steele
04-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Did you say it?

Yes. He looked at me like I lost my mind then I told him that Jericho is the first undisputed WWE World Champion. He is a great technical wrestler. He is a great brawler. He is a great flyer. He is a bad mamma jamma. The Ayatollah Of Rock N' Rollah. Jericho is the man of the millenium. He is Y-2-J Chris Jericho. He will make you tap like a little bitch and look pretty doing it. He will land the lionsault with class on your punk ass. I am a proud raging jerichoholic, and would you pleeeeeeease shut the hell up. Then I called him an unsanctimonious son of a bitch. :love:

M. Banana
04-30-2005, 07:58 PM
I think he meant ignorant ass you ignorant ass.

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 08:00 PM
But... but... he is!
:lol:

His idea for a stable was to reform the Corporation. This time, it would be the Big Show, Kevin Nash, Test and someone else. I can't remember who. It was months ago, but even the fact that one guy was in TNA and another was fired didn't do much for him.

OH! The other one...You're gonna love this...RIKISHI!

He thought the raw mass there would make for an awesome team...

He also hates Christian now that he cut his hair. :|

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Yes. He looked at me like I lost my mind then I told him that Jericho is the first undisputed WWE World Champion. He is a great technical wrestler. He is a great brawler. He is a great flyer. He is a bad mamma jamma. The Ayatollah Of Rock N' Rollah. Jericho is the man of the millenium. He is Y-2-J Chris Jericho. He will make you tap like a little bitch and look pretty doing it. He will land the lionsault with class on your punk ass. I am a proud raging jerichoholic, and would you pleeeeeeease shut the hell up. Then I called him an unsanctimonious son of a bitch. :love:

...It's not the same.

James Steele
04-30-2005, 08:04 PM
No, I said "Shut up you ignorant ass" then after he looked at me funny I went on a Jerirant.

M. Banana
04-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Go on, say it.

I deserve it.

James Steele
04-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Actually Miguel, I am testing out a modified version of SUYIA. I would like feedback.

LOOK MOMMY! A SPACESHIP...

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT LITTLE BITCH!

M. Banana
04-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Ignorant ass is much better.

Xero
04-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Ignorant ass is much better.

M. Banana
04-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Igorant ass is much better.

Bad Company
04-30-2005, 10:23 PM
I tune in to watch the big show :?:

PullMyFinger
04-30-2005, 10:24 PM
An avg fan might like the Big Show b/c he's definitely unique at 7+ feet.

Marcyo
04-30-2005, 11:29 PM
most of my friends who aren't internet fans think Lita is the hottest chick ever and that Trish looks like a hag.

Freaking crazy.

Kane Knight
04-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Yeah. Lita's hot. :|

darkpower
05-01-2005, 02:02 AM
There's a tech term we call these people, actually...

CASUAL FANS!!!

Hired Hitman
05-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Lita has the whole rock n roll hotness to her.

or punk hotness, whichever.

Tornado
05-01-2005, 06:45 AM
There was some kid at Raw with a "I Came to see Christy" sign. I did ask him if he knew she was shit.

LK
05-01-2005, 06:52 AM
most of my friends who aren't internet fans think Lita is the hottest chick ever and that Trish looks like a hag.

Freaking crazy.
I would advise them that there are people that they can talk to, to get some mental help.

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Lita has the whole rock n roll hotness to her.

or punk hotness, whichever.
Got it. Punk=ugly=hot.

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 08:36 AM
There was some kid at Raw with a "I Came to see Christy" sign. I did ask him if he knew she was shit.
Did you make him cry?

Please tell me you did.

Shaggy
05-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Are you people trying to tell me that The Big Show isnt the the best wrestler WWE has?

Hired Hitman
05-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Got it. Punk=ugly=hot.
Hahaha... oh that was classic, did you just make that up? that was great!

;)

Some guys like a girl when she dresses in cargo pants, tank top, acts punkish, look at Avril Lavigne, some guys like her for the same reason.

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Hahaha... oh that was classic, did you just make that up? that was great!

;)

Some guys like a girl when she dresses in cargo pants, tank top, acts punkish, look at Avril Lavigne, some guys like her for the same reason.
The difference being that Avril doesn't look like her face has been hit by a truck.

http://www.wallpaper-area.de/wallpaper/7/106/Avril_Lavigne_002.jpg

vs

http://www.thewrestlingfanatic.com/images/magazines/wwf_wwe/wwf_wwe_raw/wwe_raw_july_2004.jpg

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 12:32 PM
On a side note, I want to murder whoever put "grrl" on that image.

M. Banana
05-01-2005, 12:37 PM
On another side note:

I'd still fucking fuck them.

The One
05-01-2005, 12:39 PM
On yet another side note:

Money couldn't tempt me to fuck Lita.

YOUR Hero
05-01-2005, 12:39 PM
The question isn't; Would you fuck them, me Amigo. The question is; Would they fuck you. ;)

M. Banana
05-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Mi*

In fact they would my good man.

You see, Lita would fuck anything and all I'd have to do for Avril is throw on a tie.

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Are you implying Lita is unfaithful?

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Besides, it's EDGE that'll fuck anything. He fucked Lita, after all.

Lamuella
05-01-2005, 01:37 PM
avril lavigne may not look like she's been hit by a truck, but her makeup makes her look like a panda that's been smacked in the mouth.

Just John
05-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Besides, it's EDGE that'll fuck anything. He fucked Lita, after all.

LOL Lita will take anything :naughty:

Just John
05-01-2005, 02:02 PM
avril lavigne may not look like she's been hit by a truck, but her makeup makes her look like a panda that's been smacked in the mouth.

Also she has a 'beak' rather than a 'nose'

Innovator
05-01-2005, 03:45 PM
One of my friends who doesn't watch that much went to Vengeance last year with me. Because of my talking up of Benoit he cheered like a madman for him when he came out. But the guy he was really into was Batista. When Batista nailed Jericho with a clothesline, he thought the match was over.

The One
05-01-2005, 03:57 PM
I do so love marks...they make me oh so happy.

Though it does pain me to hear them talk about how Hogan is still the man.

Hired Hitman
05-01-2005, 09:10 PM
On yet another side note:

Money couldn't tempt me to fuck Lita.
Duh, you're gay :roll:

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Duh, you're fake gay :roll:

M. Banana
05-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Point is:

I'D STILL FUCKING FUCK LITA...

hard.

Shadow
05-01-2005, 10:43 PM
I'd fuck Lita until she screams.

And Avril can lick my balls.

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Too young for me.

UmbrellaCorporation
05-01-2005, 11:04 PM

LOL STAR WARS. :p

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 11:24 PM
LOL STAR WARS. :p
Naw. The Star Wars Crawl doesn't go small-big-small.

UmbrellaCorporation
05-01-2005, 11:38 PM
I always had this notion that in the time of Star Wars, everyone has evolved beyond depth perception.

Like Leela. :D

Kane Knight
05-01-2005, 11:41 PM
I always had this notion that in the time of Star Wars, everyone has evolved beyond depth perception.

Like Leela. :D
Naw. She's a mutant.

Normal people have 3 eyes.

Corkscrewed
05-02-2005, 04:17 AM

Freaking crazy.
There's a tech term we call these people, actually...

<s>CASUAL FANS</s> RETARDS!!!

Kane Knight
05-02-2005, 10:50 AM
vBulletin Message <!-- main error message --> You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Corkscrewed again.