PDA

View Full Version : Create an offensive gimmick

Marc the Smark
06-15-2005, 12:43 AM
The most outrageous, offensive gimmick you could possibly think of...

I saw this somewhere else and thought we could try it here...

The gimmick I'm thinking of, portrayed by Orlando Jordan perhaps, would be called The Juice. He would come to the ring wearing black gloves, and brandishing a (fake) knife. He would be managed by Clarance Mason (remember him?) and would be wearing a bloody t-shirt that says "I still love you Nicole." His entrance video would show him driving around in a white Ford Bronco.

Now look guys, we're not saying we would WANT to see a gimmick like this... not at all. But suppose you were a writer during the "Attitude" era and had to make a new character. What would you do?

toxic rooster
06-15-2005, 12:45 AM
LOL oh man. Where to start?

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
06-15-2005, 12:55 AM
I've always thought a heel Jesus that attacks faces with steel chairs would be really great. Ooh, and then they could have somebody portray Satan, who would be the face, who would always get ganged up on by Jesus and a bunch of angels with barbed wire bats and torches and crap.

James Steele
06-15-2005, 01:01 AM
Turn the WWE into a Nazi wrestling federation.
:shifty:

Savio
06-15-2005, 01:01 AM
A real muslim with a beard who's video shows the twin towers being hit.......this is terrible.

.44 Magdalene
06-15-2005, 01:09 AM
I've always thought a heel Jesus that attacks faces with steel chairs would be really great. Ooh, and then they could have somebody portray Satan, who would be the face, who would always get ganged up on by Jesus and a bunch of angels with barbed wire bats and torches and crap.

I used to make Jesus on video game Create-a-Wrestlers, complete with white robes and sandals. I've recently been giving him Chris Jericho's entrance so he'd hold his arms out like he's being crucified, then look like he's preaching as he walked to the ring. I always imagined him as a heel. Seriously.

If some guy came to the ring and started saying how he's the messiah, he's going to save us all, we need to believe in him or be damned for all eternity...well, you get the gist.

A person with Terrets (or however you spell it) would be offensive as hell, both to people with and without the actual disease. It's a very played out kind of humor as well, so I could see the WWE doing it.

Wifebeater 3:16 says "I just put your ass back in the kitchen!" It could be gold.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
06-15-2005, 01:17 AM
A real muslim with a beard who's video shows the twin towers being hit.......this is terrible.
http://img209.echo.cx/img209/9628/obltron5wa.gif

Gouda
06-15-2005, 01:41 AM
Yeah, a heel Jesus would be cool.

"WTF people. I DIED on the cross. So you make it a holy symbol? What's wrong with you people? I was NAILED to one of those damn things! What made you think I'd want to see a bajillion of them hanging around churches and around your necks?!"

Savio
06-15-2005, 01:48 AM
Cena wins a Grammy on Raw

Cena: I'd like to thank WWE my mom and dad and last but not least Jesus-
*The upper part of the arena turns very bright and jesus floats down form the rafters*
Jesus: You want to tank me after you rapped about killin people and greed? No I don't want your thanks but at Aramageddon I want you in HEAVEN IN A CELL!

Deceit
06-15-2005, 01:54 AM
A cancer patient. Smell the ratings? :shifty:

Impact!
06-15-2005, 02:10 AM
its not really offensive but you could have a wrestler come out and lose, and everytime he loses his mum comes out and hits his opponent with a rolling pin or a wooden spoon:shifty:

Impact!
06-15-2005, 02:12 AM
You could have two people come out dressed as penis's and call them the Johnsons :shifty:

Corkscrewed
06-15-2005, 02:13 AM
TSUNAMI! The one man wrecking crew!!!!

Everytime he comes out, he's accompanied by a giant wave the drowns everyone on the floor and his opponent and the ref. Another ref comes out to make the countout. Therefore, he is undefeated via countouts. Always.

Corkscrewed
06-15-2005, 02:15 AM
Michael Jackson.

No, I mean really hire MJ. Before his matches, he shows video of him giving blow jobs to his opponent's son. Or fingering his daughter. Opponent goes into a flying rage, which allows Jackson to turn into a werewolf and bite the guy's ear off. The resulting loss of blood leads to a victory for MJ via TKO.

Rain Man
06-15-2005, 02:20 AM
The Confederate--- A guy drssed up in a Confederate Army outfit, and his manager is a black man in old ragid slave clothes being pulled by a leash around his neck

KingofOldSchool
06-15-2005, 02:28 AM
Michael Jackson.

No, I mean really hire MJ. Before his matches, he shows video of him giving blow jobs to his opponent's son. Or fingering his daughter. Opponent goes into a flying rage, which allows Jackson to turn into a werewolf and bite the guy's ear off. The resulting loss of blood leads to a victory for MJ via TKO.

That would go against logic, because we all know MJ isn't into little girls. :roll:

That's why they should bring in R Kelly to team up with MJ to form the deadly tag team of..."The Pedo Brothas."

STAND BACK! THERE'S CHILD MOLESTERS COMING THROUGH! :shifty:

Deceit
06-15-2005, 02:31 AM
I can see it now. R Kelly's finisher: The Urinator Splash

RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS!

deathtrap
06-15-2005, 03:21 AM
I'll have my thread back please :mad: :D

Eunos
06-15-2005, 07:33 AM
Bradshaw forms the Ku Klux Klan and they go after every Black Wrestler in the WWE.

redoneja
06-15-2005, 09:09 AM
The Aborter- He would be an abortion clinic doctor who is introduced from his office a la Issac Yankem. He would come to the ring with an "abortion" kit.Whenever a face diva gets pregnant he would knock her out and force an abortion. His finisher could be called "The Fetal Flush"

tucsonspeed6
06-15-2005, 09:36 AM
The Pedophile - Have him come to the ring and start to cut a promo, but then see a little boy in the audience and insist on him joining him in the ring for the promo, ala Eugene or Heidenreich. WHen the kid gets in the ring, have the wrestler give the kid an uncomfortably long hug and then stare at him in silence for too long of a time before his attention gets distracted again.

The Cleveland Steamer - The name gives itself away. Have him feud with "Super Hero in Training" Rosey so when the Steamer is ready for his finisher, it'd be kinda ironic.

Vince McMahon's illigitamate son - Storyline circa the the McMahon feuds. When it seems that Vince has finally seen eye to eye with Shane, the new kid shows up, sues his father for back child support and somehow gets the business from Vince.

Michael Moore ripoff - Don't make him political. Instead just have a fat stinky guy come to the ring and reveal to the world his "movies" about faces. For Example, have him show a video with him narrating about how he's uncovered a conspiracy that proves that Kane really is responsible for the death of his baby...and that it is somehow related to arabs. Or that Steven Richards broke his own nose...and it's somehow related to arabs.

Edit: Oh! I've got a really offensive one.

Owen Hart returned - Have a guy about Owen's height and build come out with zombie makeup on and wearing the blue blazer outfit and cut promos about how it's the fans fault he died. Have him reinact parts of the incident to remind people of the fact. IE: Have him stand in the rafters and cut a promo saying, here's where I was when I was about to die, or have him lay on the mat saying, this is what I looked like when I was first dead.

LK
06-15-2005, 10:17 AM
From another thread

Have Hassan come out to the ring with a bomb strapped to his chest and have him demand a title shot. THAT will get the media's attention.

Anybody Thrilla
06-15-2005, 10:26 AM
One that would not only be offensive, but might actually work...have a wrestler who is accompanied by a beautiful girl to the ring. Hell, even call her his girlfriend or wife or whatever. Have him play his character as a face, but when he loses a match, he beats his girlfriend out of anger.

Then, the next week he comes out still acting like a face, like nothing is wrong.

I guess Chaz kinda did this, but if done right, I think it could be effective.

Corkscrewed
06-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Owen Hart returned - Have a guy about Owen's height and build come out with zombie makeup on and wearing the blue blazer outfit and cut promos about how it's the fans fault he died. Have him reinact parts of the incident to remind people of the fact. IE: Have him stand in the rafters and cut a promo saying, here's where I was when I was about to die, or have him lay on the mat saying, this is what I looked like when I was first dead.
I think that one takes the cake, you sick bastard. :lol:

Xero
06-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Katie Vick's Lover - Have someone come out and say that he loved the segment with Triple H and 'Katie Vick' a few years ago. The next week, have him drag a 'dead' body (actually an actor) to the ring and have him make out with Katie. Then he has his match and wins via Katie Vick interfering. After the interference, she stops moving again. Repeat.

The Handicapers - Rehire Zach Gowen and have him come out dressed as a super villain called 'The Handicaper'. He's heel and feuds with the Hurricane and Rosey. After a few weeks, he starts bringing in crippled people. First he brings in someone with no legs, then he brings in someone who is deaf and blind. The last person for him to bring out is none other than the returning Droz. They get their asses beaten show after show because they can't do shit.

Jim 'Fucking' Ross - To expand on the tourettes idea, have JR develop tourettes and have him spit out random curses while calling a match. He eventually develops the rare 'food tourettes' where he starts talking about food at innapropriate times.... Wait a minute..... :shifty:

The Grave Digger - This guy is kind of like the old Undertaker. He talks about grave yards and goes to them and stuff. There's a catch, though. He digs up dead bodies and eats them. He brings garbage bags down to the ring from his latest romp through the grave yard, gets out a spoon, and digs into some fresh brains. His opponents don't even go to the ring because of the stench.

Triple H - :shifty:

Impact!
06-15-2005, 11:50 AM
Triple H
You sick bastard :shifty:

darkpower
06-15-2005, 11:54 AM
Edit: Oh! I've got a really offensive one.

I was gonna do that one. Damn you. :lol: :lol:

Impact!
06-15-2005, 11:57 AM
what about someone like rikishi,(but way fatter), come out to the ring wearing only a serong with the back cut out and no under pants and holding a (insert whatever you want here). when he gets into the ring he drops whatever he's holding continuosly, and continously bends down to pick it up...........and i'm sure you can go from there

:shifty: :nono:

BigDaddyCool
06-15-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't know, I would probably throw something together with gay nazis. or a bunch of stripers with dicks that flop around.

darkpower
06-15-2005, 12:05 PM
or a bunch of stripers with dicks that flop around.
Wasn't that 3/4ths of the Nitro Girls?

Just John
06-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Hitler with a turban who bring jewish kids from the crowds and gasses them and teams with hassan

zach
06-16-2005, 07:13 AM
Wasn't that 3/4ths of the Nitro Girls?

hahahah

rob11
06-16-2005, 11:22 AM
LOL at some of the replies ive read, this is pure gold

Lamuella
06-16-2005, 11:29 AM
Fingers - the wrestling leper.

He has to wear an all over body stocking by order of the higher ups, because if he touches you you get leprosy!

Every now and then he goes on a rampage where he pulls one glove off and makes people run from him in terror!

Best of all, he forms a stable called the Colony, made up of the people he has touched.

PerfectOne
06-16-2005, 11:34 AM
George W. Shrub - In his promos, he makes broad, sweeping allegations about his opponents: "Kurt Angle killed Jesus! If you don't believe that, you're anti-American!" In his matches, even when he's pinned, a group of his cronies come out and try to convince the crowd that he really won the match. He also tends to call anyone who disagrees with him an liberal hippie.

Corkscrewed
06-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Fingers - the wrestling leper.

He has to wear an all over body stocking by order of the higher ups, because if he touches you you get leprosy!

Every now and then he goes on a rampage where he pulls one glove off and makes people run from him in terror!

Best of all, he forms a stable called the Colony, made up of the people he has touched.
:rofl:

rob11
06-16-2005, 11:42 AM
How about someone like Kenny from South Park. He keeps getting killed whether its a car running him over, accident in the ring, falling off a bridge, and the medics rush to his aid and pronounce him dead but sorta like the WWE in real life, the next week they just act like nothing happened in the past and just walks in the arena on the next raw/smackdown. Meh thats not too offensive i guess.

How about a dc sniper kind of character where wrestlers in the ring start getting randomly shot by a random person in the crowd and backstage

Lamuella
06-16-2005, 11:43 AM
He teams with a man called Johannes Dirtblood, the world's first HIV positive wrestler, as The Infected.

Whenever Dirtblood is in a tight spot, he blades and tries to get blood on his opponent.

Lamuella
06-16-2005, 11:46 AM
A crackhead wrestler.

He's actually not bad in the ring, although he's skinny as hell and really just brawls. He can move faster than you'd believe possible.

He's actually good enough in the ring that he wins the IC title... then sells it for a few rocks.

rob11
06-16-2005, 11:49 AM
you're on fire Lamuella!

Bad Company
06-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Hitler the jew.

Lamuella
06-16-2005, 12:37 PM
I think there's mileage in a bestiality gimmick.

A wrestler who starts off fairly normally, and has the gimmick that he brings his dog, Lady, to the ring with him.

Then, after getting somewhat established, he reveals that he and Lady are in love. Next time that they do a show from West Virginia he "marries" Lady, and from then on starts bringing her to the ring, giving her open mouth kisses, dressing her in skimpy bikinis...

Finally (through the use of a very very well trained dog), Lady turns on him, helping out his opponent Edge in a match. Shit, she can't be worse than Lita.

At the next PPV, he faces Lady in a "Lady And The Tramp" dog collar match.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
06-16-2005, 01:48 PM
http://img248.echo.cx/img248/9417/tron5hj.gif

Lamuella
06-16-2005, 03:18 PM

hehehe, the animation looks like vintage Terry Gilliam

Corkscrewed
06-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Lammy. My hero.

Xero
06-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Grand Theft Andrew - A black wrestler who debuts by jumping the rail and looking like a bum. He gets thrown out before he even reaches the ring. The next week, he does it again, this time wearing a random (clean) hat. The same thing happens. The next week, he does it again, this time wearing a nice shirt. Same thing. This goes on and on, each week he gets cleaner and cleaner and fancier and fancier.

About two months into the gimmick, he jumps the rail and steals JBL's limo. He then leaves it in the parking lot on cinder blocks after stealing the wheels and transmission. He continues to steal something week after week, then he finally comes out in the middle of a Triple H promo with a gun. He holds Triple H up, and demands that he forfeit the title. Triple H says no and Andrew shoots him in the ass and proclaims himself champion. Now he wins all of his matches by shooting everyone in the ass with different guns, while wearing pimp outfits. He goes on to be the longest reigning champion without even hitting one wrestling move.

Just John
06-16-2005, 03:42 PM

ROFL Reminds me of an old Monty Python cartoon

Lamuella
06-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey, how about they just take an existing character and run a storyline where someone accuses him of necrophillia? You could have a tape where the accuser dresses as the person he's accusing and fucks a dummy or something like that.

naah, only a real crowd of dumbfucks would do that.

Bricktop
06-16-2005, 04:50 PM
A southern slave plantation owner- He would come out to the ring dressed as a southern man and would have his house servant Kunta Kinte, who follows him around. He would cut promos from his plantation down south, while abusing his slave workers. He also whips Kunta every time he loses.

The Jewish Banker- His theme song would be money on my mind and my mind on my money, or a million dollar man remix. He would sorta be like IRS, only he would taunt the goyim in the audience.

The Nurse -This guy has a wife that's brain dead and on life support. In order to pay for her feeding tube and hospital bills, he has to wrestle. At the start of each match, he wheels her out to ring side. During the match he doesn't hesitate to use her as a human shield and even pulls the plug for a second, when he loses the match. He also hits on the Divas too.